I've enjoyed the Metro 2033 & 2034 and the STALKER games mainly because I have a thing for exploring abandoned...

I've enjoyed the Metro 2033 & 2034 and the STALKER games mainly because I have a thing for exploring abandoned buildings in cities.

Are there any more games that let me do that? Specifically games that aren't just glorified walking simulators.

>want to explore abandoned buildings in cities
>doesn't want glorified walking simulators

These two statements are contradictory, you fucking idiot. You apparently DO want glorified walking simulators.

No, the game itself can be about something else entirely, have plenty of combat in any way, ranged or melee, so long as it lets me explore said abandoned buildings.

Escape from Tarkov will probably be something like this but it has nothing supernatural in it so the only shit you'll ever find is food, ammo and weapons

>the game itself can be about something else entirely
>I've enjoyed the Metro 2033 & 2034 and the STALKER games mainly because I have a thing for exploring abandoned buildings in cities
>mainly because

Your words express that you like the games MAINLY because of the glorified walking simulator parts in the games.

Fuck you and fuck this thread.

There is no reason to be upset.

Yeah, it doesn't have to have anything supernatural for me to enjoy it.

You are retarded, please refrain from posting in the future.

I'm evidently the only person who's willing to call OP out on his hypocritical bullshit. He wants to play walking simulators while simultaneously acting like he doesn't.

Fallout comes to mind

>all those loading screens
>can't even look at the world outside through the windows

Kills it for me.

Condemned Criminal Origins
FEAR
many other 00's fps lol

>wants to explore abandoned building
>can't handle loading screens
You're shit out of luck, then. There are no games that allow actual exploration with unique indoor locations and fully open environments.

Fallout 4 hate it as much as you want but it did had more areas not behind loading screens that would be behind loading in F4 and NV

The Long Dark gave me that comfy vibe more than STALKER ever did. There isn't too much variety in buildings, but the weather and survival mechanics are great. It's pretty much a walking/freezing simulator.

I thought that game was more about being in the wilderness. There's man-made structures as well? Aside from the one in the image you posted, I mean.

Yeah lots of abandoned buildings to scavenge. And the feeling of sitting inside by a fireplace while a blizzard rages outside in this game is unbeaten by any game I've ever played.

>tfw Floridian and will never experience this IRL

It's pretty obvious by the context of the games he meant abandoned by humanity and not abandoned by everything

This dude'a fucking heated lmao

Hmm, I guess I'll give it a shot since there's not much really to choose from.

New Vegas?

OP mentioned indoor locations being separate instances kill it for him, but he's missing out.

>roleplay scavenger
>hardcore
>no Jury Rigging or luck perks
>only found/crafted ammo allowed
Great fun.

>OP mentioned indoor locations being separate instances kill it for him, but he's missing out

In that case OP, disregard my earlier suggestion of The Long Dark. The buildings in that game are instanced as well. (Although the light coming through the windows changes depending on the time of day and the amount of wind you hear depends on the weather outside)