Do you like playing healer classes?

Do you like playing healer classes?

Not as much anymore because of those healslut faggots, which is what i'm sure you're intending for this thread.

Memesluts give actual healers a bad reputation.

>Play healers
>Tanks are shit
>Play tanks
>Healers can't into DPS

Why must everyone be shit at MMOs?

I want a touhou fps with Eirin in it.

Sure, they are always the easiest. Don't have to know the way, just follow the tank then click on people who aren't full hp.

This, I'm tired of this Cred Forums-tier "I want to be a cute little girl/boy and get rammed in the ass ;)" shit.

>Healers doing dps

Shit game, m8.

>idon'twanttodothoseotherthings.jpg

Because MMOs are shit

I enjoy cucking enemy players out of kills yes

>expecting healers to DPS
Fuck right off

>healers

Only if the game gives me tools to defend myself with.

I'm not gonna trust my team to protect me all the time.

FFXIV is shit, but they at least got healing right in that aspect.

>Making runs take longer because bad
shiggy

>Tfw years ago read about those people

Fucking hell.

So I've gotten bored of ffxiv. I fired up wow which I haven't played in ages, but man is the pve bad, don't matter if 2 dps is missing, way to chaotic and spammy compared to ffxiv. Are there any good pve mmos?

>Whether their partner is willing or not
You could hook up with one of these people.

No I couldn't user, I only want to marry a pure boy.

>Implying I could hook up with anyone

>PVP arena
>All the sword and bowfags leroy straight into the enemy crowd & die
>Now I'm expected to run into the crowd that killed them instantly, NOT die like they just fucking did, go unattacked long enough to res 1 or 2 of them, heal them before they run the fuck away from me like my heals are made of kryptonite, reapply buffs, throw around any debuffs I have, and run the fuck away from a bunch of dudes who have made me priority number one
>Despite 3/5 of the enemy team now being solely out for my blood, those faggots I res'd are either nowhere to be found, or they all magically died again

>Even if I do all that without a hitch, they blame the team's loss on how shit the healer is

If you're a gay guy who fucks other random gay guys, yeah. That's why Atlanta is having a fuckhuge HIV outbreak right now because of degenerates like these. There's also a herpes outbreak but that's moreso because "muh progressive casual unprotected sex".

>play healer
>dps doesn't do anything
>tanks can make healing hard or easy

>play dps
>healer is brain dead
>tank is brain dead
>top dps chart

>play tank
>die because healer is brain dead
>do more dps than the dps

Lol

The best class to play is healer hybrid that buffs teammates

>Failing to handle something as awesome as sex like a responsible adult is "progressive"

I can't believe manchildren have convinced certain parts of society that this is true.

that is LITERALLY what american society is built on.

>playing white mage in Weeping City in FFXIV
>co healer is actually competent
>we've got each other's backs and we're both doing decent damage
>we're having a good time in chat and the run in general is super smooth despite a few new people complicating things a bit
That was a fucking magical run and I've never experienced anything like that in this game.

Playing a healer is boring. Tank or DPS is the most fun.

>Playing Chanter on Aion a few years back
>Actually competent and well geared
>Able to solo heals the midcore content without problem
>Will still being able to DPS like a madman

You can call Aion everything, but goddamn, playing a support/healer in this game was fun as fuck.

Yes, but I almost always have the overwhelming urge to play DPS because I know that I can do it better than 99% of the people I play with.

>Incompetent DPS
>Can still carry the team as a healer

>Incompetent healer
Enjoy your wipe.

Woops meant for

>Healer
>Not medic

Probably medic is the most fun class in realistic fps genre.

I love healing, if it's the way MMORPG's have it, or TF2/Overwatch do.

In games like Warframe or Killing Floor I don't feel like my healing has an impact and it doesn't feel like anything is happening when I heal so I don't enjoy playing them in those sorts of games.

I fucking love healing, not because of others being shit at it or because I have a huge ego and think I carry everyone but because nothing satisfies me more than the thought I've prevented someone from getting angry from dying.

>Playing LotRO
>Minstrel
>Musicing my team back to health with my harp
>Change music type
>Now I'm rocking Orcs to death with bagpipes and hitting in mid-level DPS
I wish there were more games that let me use musical instruments to melody people to death

This is you're healer tonight