I need a game like recettear

I need a game like recettear

Item Shoppe is kinda like it.

Go to a jewish-run store. It's uncanny.

No game that follows Recettear's theme will ever surpass it.

Not unless it lets you go full slum-lord back-alley merchant.

try recettear, it's a lot like recettear

u so funny

Out of the fucking way.
Best Girl coming through.

Fucking bitch takes FOREVER to show up to your store though. God damn.

Not really a item shop game, but Rune Factory 4 lets you sell your items to the villagers, and has dungeon crawling + general comfy anime aesthetics.

Recettear has turned me into a ruthless capitalist

Recettear is literally Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana if Veola was the protagonist.
And a little girl.
And only a fraction as good at insulting her shitty customers.

Fuck man, i want to play eternal mana again. Does it still hold up and can i emulate it?

Hey kid wanna buy some wallpaper?

>Books fucking everywhere
>"Do you have... a book?"

WELL, GOLLY GEE, I'M GONNA HAVE TO TURN MY ENTIRE INVENTORY UPSIDE-DOWN TO FIND SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

How come running a store in games is fun but running a store in real life is soul crushing?

Recettear 2

Because you're not a little girl in real life.

Because real people suck and there aren't any cheerful anime girls around.

Best girl is Caillou.

>cute anime girls
>your livelihood doesn't depend on it
>load/save
>you can quit any time if you get bored
>nude mods

it's the fairy, you need an aggressive loan shark hovering over you, threatening to turn your ass out for 2$ if you miss a deadline

It's fun if you own your own store, instead of being a wage monkey for someone else.

How come this game has no fucking art whatsoever?

Because Walmart and other chain stores have destroyed Mom & Pop.

Brick and Mortar stores in general are nearly obsolete with the internet. You can't even do niche online very well with Amazon.

I would have counterposted a pic of Tielle but I can't seem to find a single fanart of her anywhere.

Are Carpe Fulgur still literally our guys?

One of them literally fell apart when contracted to do work on TitS:SC. Probably ruined future employment chances for his partner, too.

This game is pretty good to tide you over. No overt dungeon-ing part but it's certainly a lot more polished.

>arbitrarily choose to translate games clearly aimed to lolicons
>openly refuse to accept what's the main appeal of those games and instead try to neuter them as much as possible
The fuck is wrong with these people.

This looks like a mobage.

Not OP but this looks pretty good. If you're a shill you may just have earned yourself another purchase.

>Current Year
>Faggots still try to start shit by sperging out over towels
>Towels that were always there on the sprites, anyway

Your autism knows no bounds.

I don't really care that much anymore but you can't possibly say they're not delusional as fuck.

it's not, sad these types of UI and graphics are associated with mobage now

I'm not, I actually pirated it. Will buy their next game which looks like a cute FTL-like. They also used way too many memes and references. Some were kind of funny though.

Because you wont get the box ending in real life from failing at the game.

>blissfully accepting the ruining of the source material just because your poor virgin eyes can't stand looking at a little girl's upper chest
good goy

>still no art of all the female adventurers being raped by ropers while Recette looks on in horror, all the while Arma is in the background grabbing a tentacle with a quizzical expression on her face

>"I don't really care"
>Clearly cares and brings that shit up at any opportunity

That's not how it works, user.

This is the first time I talk about it on Cred Forums. Carpe Fulgur haters are not all the same person you know.

I remember trying to play this a while back
I wasnt a huge fan of the focus on messing with the employees but I played it like a year ago

It's not really censorship desires, so much as Dice being legitimately mentally ill. He had problems and needed help, but he didn't get it.

>Pirated it before Steam was a thing
>Played the shit out of it
>Computer dies
>Lose save file

I want to get back to the good old glory days of loli capitalist empire but I can't fidn the motivation anymore.

Is it bad that I dropped this game because of shallow mechanics and poor dungeons?

I played it because it was fun, and because I don't demand every game to have complex, intricate mechanics and richly detailed dungeons.

Of course. You just randomly felt the need to sperg out about towels.
For the first time.
For no reason.
You certainly weren't looking for an excuse. ANY excuse.
We totally believe you, you special snowflake, you.

Shut your mouf

>Feet and pounds as units of measurement in construction

Triggered

I just want Recettear: Good Edition instead of a shitty dungeon crawler stapled onto a shitty shop simulator

Good to know. I won't be buying this. Thank you.

It was a relatively obscure Japanese indie game before it was translated and brought to the west and found new fame here, so you can't really ask for much.