Blizzard allows addons

>Blizzard allows addons
>makes a boss ability that can't be tracked by Addons (Nightmare Brambles)

Explain this to me Blizzard fugbois.

>addons

>needs addon to fight a boss
does your mom still tie your shoes op?

>2016
>Plays wow

ITT: mommy can you hold my pee pee

>raiding on a 5 year old budget laptop
>4fps
I hope you never ever have to encounter this feel.

posting in epic thread

on epic 16 year olds

can user's mommy hold my peepee

>playing a warcuck

>glomp tackles OP
X3
>nuzzles OP and notices buldge
OwO what's this?

It's my dps meter

>playing with 4fps
>already outdps'ing more than a half of my raid
>the buffs aren't even here yet
Your tears are delicious.

In the pre-patch for Dragon Soul, there were new dungeons for players to gear up in. Deadly Boss Mods showed timers for every ability and even had an onscreen UI that popped up seconds before the boss would target a player, showing exactly whom would be targeted.

Blizzard went nuts. Sure enough, two weeks later, the new version was entirely destroyed by the modders themselves by Blizzard's request. Since then, Blizzard has been extremely wary of what is allowed by modders.

>hello we're blizzard and we have no fucking idea how to make video games anymore

You're still using the 32 bit client? No wonder you are only getting 4fps. Blizzard claimed the 64 bit version was experimental and would remain so...before doing what Blizzard does best, and made it mandatory.

Where is the videogame?

Right? His screen is a clusterfuck

Only time I felt like I needed DBM was Heroic Ursoc.
Fucker overwhelms/rends flesh slightly too often to play it by ear, and normal just does no damage.

God its always fucking warlocks with these uis why?

>tfw my class got nerfed hard

Get good, my guild cleared him on the first try.

From day one add-ons have been shameful as fuck because all the shit it was "needed" for was incredibly easy to manage with basic things like critical thought, awareness and child-level motor skills.

>Outlaw rogues STILL try to pretend they're better than assassination for single target, even after the nerfs

loving every laugh