You hear a knock on your you door and yo- OH SHIT ITS YOUR LANDLORD DIO! He's pissed that you didn't pay you're rent...

You hear a knock on your you door and yo- OH SHIT ITS YOUR LANDLORD DIO! He's pissed that you didn't pay you're rent and doesn't look like hes going to let this slide. Luckily the MC of the last videogame you played stayed the night

Will you live to see the sun tomorrow?

ZA WARUDO

Checkmate Dioists

Dio is gay! Dio is gay!

>What a shame

>Hajime Hinata

Nope.

unless my villager dug up a mask I have no chance

all good here

The entire army of the incans at their prime

think those guys have to be worried about kars wammu and esidisi fucking them up

>Both can move in the stopped time

Tough call

>Giorno in ASB
Most definitely

Are the pillar men the stronger or weaker than DIO overall?

Also pre-stand dio is certainly weaker.
But could stand Dio beat a pillar men?

Stand Dio could pretty easily shit on all of the Pillar Men, Minus Kars as the ultimate life form. Them being unable to see stands and his stand being able to stop time and hit hard as fuck makes him insanely dangerous.

Granted I think the Pillar Men can regenerate like crazy and have pretty insane tolerance for damage. They only really got fucked over by hamon.

>They only really got fucked over by hamon.

Yeah and no one can use hamon anymore, and Dio has the same sunlight weakness.

>Bianca wielding the Cherubim's Grasp
Eh, she has a chance but it'll be tough for her to win. I'd say my odds are meh

>no one can use hamon anymore
Kind of a shame, it was a bullshit power but it was the fun type of bullshit

/thread

All one of the pillar men has to do is touch Dio once and he's food. Dio isn't really that smart so it shouldn't be too hard.

Yeah. but i guess it would have been more fun if they somehow made clever use of real sunlight instead of fighting with hamon.

>Maxwell
I'll just make a shitload of money and overpay him so he'll forgive it. I suppose Maxwell could create "Invincible shield" and that could work if he doesn't accept.

What did he mean by this?

I'd call it a tie. The pillarmen don't really have a way to deal with The World, but they're also kinda completely invulnerable to anything other than Hamon or sunlight.

If super Kars were involved, I'd bet on him. He learned Hamon almost instantaneously, so I imagine he could also develop a stand with relative ease.

Stroheim beat the shit out of Kars with a machine gun. I'm fairly confident that The World can punch as hard, if not harder, than said machine gun and being able to timestop to frontload all the damage to one single point in time would explode most of the Pillarmen provided DIO feels threatened enough to timestop.

Surely Phoenix Wright can pull some legal bullshit out of his ass and save me!

The idea of Ultimate Kars with a stand is terrifying

You know what's even more terrifying?

36 KARS ON MARS

WHY

>Somebody once told me The World is gonna roll me

The World and the timefreeze is essentially the only thing giving him a fighting chance.

Consider that even Santana (who was considered weak by the others) was super smart and pretty damn strong they'd all figure out what's going on pretty quick and be durable enough to take it.

It's likely each could survive Dio at full force. It's usually the stand user that's the weakness hence why Dio ripped through everyone he encountered, even if they had pretty strong stands.

You mean kamikura yas queen

>MC of fate grand/order.
Could a servant interact with a stand?

Shut the fuck up and go the fuck back to Cred Forums you annoying cancerous faggots.

>Kirby
Well this is problematic. Kirby kicks his ass, but then I'm essentially babysitting a small god for the rest of the night.

/jojo/ is arguably the least cancerous of the Cred Forums migrants, at least this thread is partially about vidya and not just a bunch of greentexting SoLfags.

As long as the fucking Narancia poster stays in Cred Forums it's okay

almost worried for a second there

Titus is a heretic! A heretic!

You do know that DIO is a lawyer, right? He got his PhD in Law.

>Urien

Nigger, I'm made of bronze and reflectors.

>jojo isn't cancerous
.t jojofag
JoJo is one of the most cancerous fanbases I've seen.
Did someone pose oddly?
LMAO ZA WARUDOSNSJS
Did someone have an animal friend?
LMAO STAND HAHA
Did someone say or do anything that a JoJo character has said or done?
OMG NICE JOJO REFERENCE
Fuck you and fuck your queer weeb show.

Settle down.

I am fine to say the least.

That's the worst thing ever.

That's literally every fanbase ever.

Face it. You're bitter and don't like fun. At least you're on the right board.

Does Turbo improve one's sense enough to perceive stopped time?

Nah Dio is fucked because it's not his stopped time.

>my character in destiny
I might be ok, probably not though

More like instawin

I don't think my apartment is going to survive.

>MvC

So CapCom and Jin? I think I might be okay if Jin gets pissed off.

>implying the pillarmen didn't have stands

A hundred years back, also this isn't england so eat your hamburgers.

You're forgetting to switch to Solar.

Hey that's a good joke!

Soma has experience fighting a time stopper and he also has a soul that gives him immunity to time stop as well as a soul that allows him to stop time himself.
Get fucked DIO

Sorry about that Dio, here's the rent money, have a good day.

Who says my house would be a darkness zone? If he dies he would just have to wait 5 seconds for Ghost to revive him. Plus a nova bomb would likely vaporize Dio, and if he gets hurt he can just punch Dio to heal thanks to The Ram

Doomguy is stronk and everything but stopped time is too broken. I mean there are plenty of situations in the games where you'd straight up die if you stood still for 9 seconds.

A VAT WHAT IT DOOM GUYS RUN SO DAY THAT DIOOM STOP TIME NOT ENOUGH

My Destiny Titan. Yeah, I'm fucked.

settle down, alright?

>hates JoJo
>posts on Cred Forums

You're stupid if you can't at least tolerate it by now, this is Cred Forums, this board that includes the domains of shit like Dangan Ronpa, Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid and every other game ever exported from Japan. It's natural that we've got a few weebs lurking about who happen to like both ridiculous games AND ridiculous anime.
>tl:dr deal with it

Sorry Dio, better luck next time.

>doom guy
>not a massive pussy faggot weakiling

>cuck nukem

Terrible thread

FEMINISM IS AWESOME!

[out of tune guitar twanging in the background]

Batman from the Bamham games.
Assuming the night was his prep time, I'm fucking dead, and Mr. Wayne has already left.

Dio's still a faggot though.

My warcraft character.

>yare yare daze

You are a sad, angry little man.

>Dio is Italian for god
>Nanashi is the godslayer