PS VR HYPE THREAD?

Does anybody else think that the anti-VR threads are just Microsoft shills?

It all makes sense to me.

Augmented glasses will frankly be shat upon by Playstation VR and this is coming from a neutrally good gamer of no side except Valve.

I'll link a video of Driveclub (shit game but looked promising with VR)being played with a VR and steering wheel set-up, and honestly I've never been so jacked for video games ever since going to my mates house 5/6 years ago just to play split-screen L4D all night and Castle Crashers or since FO3's release. (GTA was shit, fucking face it faggots)

It looks amazing and the headset didn't impede on Playstations performance as the game still pushed 60+ FPS. Visually gorgeous and most importantly immersive to fuck. The guy testing said he quickly started using the cars mirrors out of routine without thinking and overall gave him much better spacial and speed awareness.

>GT Sport/DC
>PSVR
>G27 Logitech Wheel

Think I'm gonna cum.

So I guess two questions; are the anti-VR threads Microsoft shills or fanboys, and is anyone else genuinely excited for this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkPSZMFYSzk
youtube.com/watch?v=tu5eEZjtWv8
youtube.com/watch?v=cndudJShthY
ps4daily.com/2015/09/microsoft-paid-reviews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Also link as said youtube.com/watch?v=VkPSZMFYSzk

So what pc has had this shit for like what 4 years and its a useless meme low resolution dpi crap and has nogames

>missing the point
lol

VR is shit. Doesn't matter if it's on PC or console.

>vid isn't even 60 fps
lol

Oh yeah because a oldass screen res low dpi crap is gonna look good stick it phone to the tip of ur nose the pixels will be very obvious

Gen1 vr a shit dumb bulk crap

No cordless streaming also shit

VR-ready PC + vive = at least $1500 without even a guarantee that your rig can run the most demanding games. PSVR+ PS4 Slim = $700

Op here.
Ah, this is why I left Cred Forums for three years, how can I ever forget the lack of actual conversation.

Fuck me. Can we get back on subject here.

Who is excited for PSVR? and why? :)

Also I have a PC, only a GTX 970 G1, i5-4670k. May buy a VR possibly, but I wanna give sony my money for a change, besides, I think the racing community on GTurismo was an unforgettable one!!!

Lol the ps4 can barely do 1080p 30fps and the pro can't even do 60fps in uncharted 4

Fuck out normie. Seriously, dont use 'lol' on Cred Forums. It was an unspoken word but every cunt uses it on Cred Forums and clearly the 15 year old cnacer has spread further. Only the OP can use a maximum of one smiley.

Also, pretty sure the Pro will be able to handle Uncharted at 60FPS, its prolly not calibrated for it yet. Heres hoping friendo

Hows school? Excited for Xmas?

>already have PS4
>already have PS move
>already have PS camera
>already have G25 Logitech Wheel
>already preordered PSVR
I think I'm ready.

Man, if the game is like that picture, give me snow, some christmas lights in the car, and I'll be living in the comfy world of the game with psvr

lmao autist

Don't be fooled by these webm's. They're cherry picked. A majority of the game looks garbage.

>normie
>don't do X on Cred Forums (not Cred Forums)
>only OP can bla bla

HOW ABOUT YOU GET THE FUCK OUT YOU TURBO CONFORMIST BITCH

so people are hyped for a VR version of a mediocre racing game?

Im not excited. I live in Brazil, I dont even OWN a PS4.

Fuck all of you, specially

t. pathetic non-ps4 owner

but the best racing VR experience alreeady exists, it's on PC.

youtube.com/watch?v=tu5eEZjtWv8

Racing games on PC that support VR
>Dirt Rally
>iRacing
>Project cars

Why would you torture yourself with ps4 hardware and buying a proprietary VR headset when you could be playing VR games right now.

If they can hold 60 fps stable, then ok. Unless they can conjure an enjoyable 30 fps VR experience without projectile vomiting.

Holy fuck that looks like shit. VR is about immersion and terrible graphics won't do. Get that shit out of my face.

because it's something they'll have that someone else will not have
and that makes them better, or something

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door, neogaf is two blocks down.

that's funny you say that, when you're shilling outdated hardware and closed plataforms as the future. Watch the video.

>compressed youtube screenshot
>looks like shit
Good eyes champ

Can't wait for Knack VR

I watched the video. It looks like shit. You're embarrassing me as a PC user.

The sooner PSVR becomes a thing, the sooner Ace Combat 7 exists. Only the announcement trailer exists and that was last year's E3 and I desperately need the snow.

sure thing buddy

Been looking for a racing game to fill the gran turismo void. Is driveclub worth a damn? Looks kinda arcady.

Project cars has a nice variety but DLC out the wazzoo. If your pc isn't a toaster you could look into Forza horizon, it has a ton of variety and it isn't to hard to drive.

Yeah i got an xbox one but broken controller. Really dont feelin like putting 100 down just to play horizon right now.

>dirt rally
>not the ultimate tofu delivery simulator

youtube.com/watch?v=cndudJShthY

fair enough, if all you have is a ps4, look into either project cars or assetto corsa.
Mind you assetto corsa is a full on sim and might be too much to handle if you don't have a wheel.

as much as I respect assetto corsa's physics it has that fucking synthesized/vaccum car sound that absolutely hate.

Driveclub is an example how would look every game if there wasn't pc port to gimp it.

Shill thread. No one cares about VR anymore, oh, and before I you bring up YouTube. Because I know you shills love to do that:

ps4daily.com/2015/09/microsoft-paid-reviews/

If Microsoft and co. does it, Sony is doing it.

Minus *I

Tried it out a few weeks ago and I thought the tech was impressive and pretty damn immersive, Battlezone was pretty fun too. I'll try to win one from that taco bell contest but otherwise I won't bother with it or any other VR headset for a while. I don't want to spend $500+ on something that might just be a fad vidya-wise, as neat as it is. Further down the line if it gets games and begins the waifu golden age I'm sold.

I was like you user. Bought both the Vive and the Rift after believing the hype. I ended up selling both because the tech is still in its infancy.

Right now the PSVR is worse than both the PC counterparts and the feedback has been meh. All it does is give you a little excitement for whats to come in the future.