What games play like Minecraft Factions?

So, basically from 2013-2015 I played on a server for Minecraft Factions. I led a faction from a three-man team to a clan of global dominance, spies in every other faction, mass produced potions and sold them (had a redstone contraption to do it that no one else knew how to make), all sorts of cool shit. I really enjoyed it. But since the scene is cancer now (P2W, all twelve year old kids who are whiny or scummy) I am looking for something that would give me the same experience (build, lead, conquer, preferably editable terrain, kind of an "open" game).

Before, someone mentioned EVE Online, but EVE is really, really, really big and takes a long time to learn. My factions server was maybe 20-30 people total.

Anyone can think of anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/unlimibros
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anytime I google "games like minecraft factions" it gives me games like Minecraft, but not Factions

Looking for me?

Is that M&B Warband?

That could work, from what I've heard about it. Does it have multiplayer?

Find another server

thats wurm, the game notch used to work on before minecraft

Ooh. Haven't heard a lot about it. What's it like?

It's wurm unlimited, man. We're hosting our own server and are pretty much active every single day. You can just hop on and do whatever you want. It's a roleplaying game that doesn't focus on player levels, but on skill levels. Chop enough woods > Get better at chopping wood. Wanna be a brewer? Ya can. Just wanna fish all day? Ya can. Wanna go out and slay monsters all day? Ya can. It's very open and since we're so active, there's always shit to do. Just recently we slayed a dragon.

>join factions server with two of my mates
>free diamond armor
>spend 15 minutes doing nothing
>RANK UP, FREE ENCHANTED DIAMOND
>Everyone on the server congratulates me even though I just cut down like 5 trees
>VOTE TO GET A FREE LOOT BOX
>random box shows up in my inventory
>free diamonds
>enchanting tables in spawn
>shops for literally everything

Whats the point, there is literally no point whatsoever to do anything in that server. I don't understand how anyone can play on this, you aren't even playing.

Exactly what I mean-- the server I played on for years started off ok but recently became shit like that.

its super autistic just like this guy but its pretty fun if you have people to play with

So.. anyone can host their own server? The way you talk it sounds like there's just one server. It sounds cool, might pick it up when I have the coin.

steamcommunity.com/groups/unlimibros
join in senpai, we have a pirate version up right now for Cred Forums

well theres wurm unlimited and wurm online, the one hes talking about lets anyone host their own server

Nah, there are other servers. This is one is dedicated with no downtime and pretty good too. 200 capacity just for us Cred Forumsirgins. Our server is also pirate friendly and here you'll find the download to satisfy your needs.

*slew

:^) upboated

>tfw the comfy factions server I used to play on became a towny server... Ok fine
>tfw it kicked out 85% of its player base by removing permissions unless you passed an RP application

Rust is allot like Minecraft factions

Rust or Reign of Kings.