What games play like Minecraft Factions?

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

So, basically from 2013-2015 I played on a server for Minecraft Factions. I led a faction from a three-man team to a clan of global dominance, spies in every other faction, mass produced potions and sold them (had a redstone contraption to do it that no one else knew how to make), all sorts of cool shit. I really enjoyed it. But since the scene is cancer now (P2W, all twelve year old kids who are whiny or scummy) I am looking for something that would give me the same experience (build, lead, conquer, preferably editable terrain, kind of an "open" game).

Before, someone mentioned EVE Online, but EVE is really, really, really big and takes a long time to learn. My factions server was maybe 20-30 people total.

Anyone can think of anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/unlimibros
credforums.com/thread/352972305/video-games

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

Anytime I google "games like minecraft factions" it gives me games like Minecraft, but not Factions

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Looking for me?

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

Is that M&B Warband?

That could work, from what I've heard about it. Does it have multiplayer?

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

Find another server

John Cox
John Cox

thats wurm, the game notch used to work on before minecraft

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

Ooh. Haven't heard a lot about it. What's it like?

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

It's wurm unlimited, man. We're hosting our own server and are pretty much active every single day. You can just hop on and do whatever you want. It's a roleplaying game that doesn't focus on player levels, but on skill levels. Chop enough woods > Get better at chopping wood. Wanna be a brewer? Ya can. Just wanna fish all day? Ya can. Wanna go out and slay monsters all day? Ya can. It's very open and since we're so active, there's always shit to do. Just recently we slayed a dragon.

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

join factions server with two of my mates
free diamond armor
spend 15 minutes doing nothing
RANK UP, FREE ENCHANTED DIAMOND
Everyone on the server congratulates me even though I just cut down like 5 trees
VOTE TO GET A FREE LOOT BOX
random box shows up in my inventory
free diamonds
enchanting tables in spawn
shops for literally everything

Whats the point, there is literally no point whatsoever to do anything in that server. I don't understand how anyone can play on this, you aren't even playing.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

Exactly what I mean-- the server I played on for years started off ok but recently became shit like that.

James Long
James Long

its super autistic just like this guy but its pretty fun if you have people to play with

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

So.. anyone can host their own server? The way you talk it sounds like there's just one server. It sounds cool, might pick it up when I have the coin.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

steamcommunity.com/groups/unlimibros
join in senpai, we have a pirate version up right now for Cred Forums

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

well theres wurm unlimited and wurm online, the one hes talking about lets anyone host their own server

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Nah, there are other servers. This is one is dedicated with no downtime and pretty good too. 200 capacity just for us Cred Forumsirgins. Our server is also pirate friendly and here you'll find the download to satisfy your needs.

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

<3 Thanks man! I'll get to downloading it, sounds sick

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

*slew

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

:^) upboated

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

tfw the comfy factions server I used to play on became a towny server... Ok fine
tfw it kicked out 85% of its player base by removing permissions unless you passed an RP application

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

Rust is allot like Minecraft factions

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

credforums.com/thread/352972305/video-games

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

Rust or Reign of Kings.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit