Eurogamer

>Eurogamer
>NX will be revealed in September guys!
Lie
>It has removable side controllers!
More than likely a lie
>Mother 3 will be released in 2016 guys!
Lie

>Emily Rogers
>Rockstar are working on a Wii U title!
Lie
>Female Link will be playable in Zelda U!
Lie
>My sources also say Mother 3 will be released in 2016!
Lie

>Doctor Cupcakes
>Star Fox is delayed again!
Proven false in the Nintendo Direct the next day
>Devil's Third won't be published in NA by Nintendo!
Devil's Third ends up published in NA by Nintendo
>Mercury Steam were once working on a Metroid game!
Flat out denied by the devs

And yet people still listen to these fuck heads as gospel. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/sNRODphVfeWCZQGSP8M0nQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And why are they so arrogant?

Why are you ?

I've actually been running a blog observing the leak community, ever since the Devil's Third situation exposed them for making shit up, and I think I have a pretty good idea.

Namely, smaller Nintendo websites can't compete with bigger sites like IGN when it comes to real Nintendo news. So they resort to using these kinds of fucks to drive traffic. So they promote them as 'reliable' sources so that they always have something to talk about.

I know Tamaki has his own YouTube channel that is only relevant because of this, but I can't seem to figure out what Emily Roger's motive is. She';s clearly the ringleader and a big reason as to why this kind of thing started happening, but I'm not sure what she GETS out of faking leaks and pretending to have insider information.

I hope the NX does not get leaked and I am glad for all these "leaks" so that even if something is legit it drowns in everything else, I just want to be surprised by Nintendo.

I remember, I think it was Kotaku, after reporting about the Wii U leak once it was unveiled they felt disappointed because...well, it was what it was in the leak, I dunno maybe my memory is faulty.

I dont know what's your deal but it would be interesting and I guess for the NX at least a recap of all the leaks and who was right and who was wrong.

>>Rockstar are working on a Wii U title!
serious who even believe in this

Anybody remember back when, when TSA was an internet celeb and was always lying about upcoming Zelda games. All his insider info was just his ideas and theories

Fuck Emily

My guess is somebody else told her Paper Mario was coming and nothing about it being sticker star sequel

It doesn't matter what it actually is nintendrone. Its going to fail.

Pretty much all the leaks coming from this circle of people are wrong.

Actually, IS confirmed they were working on it at a Japanese convention. The news just didn't reach American shores until Emily presented the information as her own.

How do you know it's a lie?

Emily Rogers is a brute forcer.
She comes up with likely rumors, and when the rumors are confirmed, she gets "signal boosted" and gain fame as a leaker.
But when its proven to be false, she just "corrects the record" and try again and again and again.

For example, i could "leak" right now that the nintendo NX base will not have any extra processing power.
Instead, the SoC inside the portable itself will be between the Xbone and PS4 in power, but will disable half of its cores when outside of the stand to save on battery power.

And as the system will have a specialized heat spreader (just like the modern phones like iphone, note etc..) that sends the heat to the whole back of the device, an active blowing cooler on the stand will cool the system down when running at full power.

Eurogamer hires only truly professional journalists, with journalism degrees.

Please do not question the media. It's a bad habit.

Who would have known that the Wii would be such a success? Maybe it will be a failure, maybe not, you cant just shoot such a sentence when we dont even know what this console is.

How do they call it? Cold reading?

2015 already had the rumor of a paper Mario in the works

It's not fucking calculus to guess it's reveal in 2016

The NX will be DOA.

Whatever make em feel like they're not bullshitting everyone.

I've given up. I thought we'd get a date by now for Direct, but I'm assuming it comes in January now. See you all then.

The Japanese convention was 2015

Like early 2015

And we heard about this rumor but not from her

She suddenly started talking January of this year

That's not the argument

It's about the random people claiming rumors

Go shitpost somewhere else kid

NX is a trap meant to make japanese developers make good games for a console level system, instead of just reserving em for the portables.
It is a """""""portable"""""", so it gets mainline pokemon, PMD, rune factory, Phoenix wright, Bravely *, etc etc etc..
If both the japanese consumer market and the developers fall for the trap. It will sell very, very well.

It's a circuitous plot to kill the NX hype by overhyping it. This can eventually 'mean' any number of things:

Punish Nintendo for bad hardware,
Punish Nintendo for not paying attention to these smaller sites,
Punish Nintendo for something indirectly related but Nintendo-done,
To throw enough darts and one lands that said "leaker" can take the fame (despite having a horrible track record),
etc.

That's not the argument for this thread, but that's what's going to happen nonetheless.

The only conceivable time is somewhere after October 7, specifically after Color Splash releases since it's the only real Wii U exclusive left

Not counting Zelda but it's not Wii exclusive anymore

"Brute forcer' implies that she throws a whole bunch of ideas against the wall, which isn't really true. She is very careful about the information she spreads and tries her best to only present rumors she thinks are going to actually pan out.

Her Zelda leaks are a great example of this. The community was CONVINCED that Female Link was going to be a thing due to statements made by developers, so one of her big statements about the game was that female Link would definitely by playable.

lok mom iposted it again!

>but that's what's going to happen nonetheless.
Ok Emily Rogers.

I hope so

I'm so fucking of the 3DS getting all this support from both first party and third party while the Wii U is flopping out of water this entire year

All it got was Star Fuck U and Paper Mario Color Trash

Meanwhile the 3DS got Mario and Luigi Paper Jam, Fire Emblem Fates, Monster Hunter Generations, Rhythm Heaven, Ace Attorney, Kirby Planet Robobot, and it's still getting Pokemon Sun and Moon and Mario Maker

>but I'm not sure what she GETS out of faking leaks
It makes her puss-puss feel all tingly and wet.

>>Mother 3 will be released in 2016 guys!
Why?

make a new game with a new world and called it Mother 4, these days Nintendo is cashing in on nostalgia

That takes more time, money and effort.

Because it has never officially come out in the West. It's still a "new game", sorta. They did the same with Mother 1 last year and it was successful.

Stop I can't take it.

You and your shitposting friends need a new hobby

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/sNRODphVfeWCZQGSP8M0nQ/

The US never got the game user

>Make a new game

The guy is officially done with the series

They need an adult.

Assumptions and predictions are always retarded user

For everyone, nitpicking won't change that

>I've actually been running a blog

:)

We can almost confirm that it's the hybrid but we can't be sure

The best we got was John Gamefreak saying
>The NX is trying to change the concept of what it means to be a home console device or a hand-held device

For all we know it's not a Hyrbid at all

All other specifics are barely giving us anything, detachable wiimotes or not

whatever be fuck it is I just want effort to be made, the 3DS took too much devs away from Wii U

I agree, actually. They can do nothing else at this stage.

why don't they just announce it? There's less than 6 months until launch.

Like shit do we really have to wait for Color Splash to release?

>Trying this hard to start shit.

Why do people care?

It's not like you can have it any sooner just because it is announced.

>no u

back to neogif

>Nintendo was a Comic Con Copenhagen

>Lots of Wii Us

>Big Breath of the Wild banner outside the event

>Only Color Splash and Pokken Tournament playable

Get dunked on.

This, eat shit nintencucks.

>compilation of idiots talking about Mario Kart 8 proves that the NX will fail.

Maybe in bizarro world.

Emily Rogers also incorrectly predicted full on account systems equal to PSN feature set and instead Nintendo cancelled Club Nintendo!

It's the unknowing of it all. I can wait till march, no worries. I just want to know what the damn thing is.I can wait a few weeks if they just give me a fucking date.

Because the 3DS doesn't have any direct competition because the Vita is dead and mobile gaming is an entirely different beast. So third party developers don't have a choice.

They did with home consoles and since they don't like nintendo, because they're still butthurt over how they acted 28 years ago they're going to sabotage their games for the Nintendo releases and then claim there isn't an audience and move to the xbox or PS.