Expect some shitty mindless techdemo

>Expect some shitty mindless techdemo

>If you play it stealthily it's basically a Predator game

>It's a 9 year old game and still looks better than a lot of games released today

This game is fucking great

Crysis thread

What went wrong ?

Wrong pic

It was great until the ayy lmaos, Warhead is better.

I really liked the story of Crysis 2 but it was a downgrade in most ways

>crysis is 9 years old

consoles

It's so fun using all your different powers and fucking with the enemy. I wish they balanced the alien and human sections out more though so there was more time spent fighting humans rather than what felt like a third humans, and 2 thirds aliens. Also, I thought the alien design and the whole ice thing was cool as fuck and of course they had to ruin it all because consoles couldn't handle the ai required.

But Crysis 3 is still one of the best looking games ever created

So do Crysis 2/3 look better?

For me it's the best single player fps ever. The first half of the campaign is bliss, the rest is alright, but significantly less interesting due to the ayyliens.

yes, overall they do.

It was just more limited. The area you could move around in was limited, suit functions were limited.
For a movie shooter it was pretty damn good but it was still a downgrade from the first.

It plays ok but it was way more railroaded

hows the omptiization
i never played it is it fun please
answer

I just want to play with a controller :(

I know I know, but controllers are just comfy. If I'm not playing online, I would always prefer to snug up in my bed with my pupper and play with my ds4

Crysis is the most stellar example of Anal Bead level design ever done in a video game. And I mean that as a compliment.

I played this game full stealth and it was one of the best PC gaming experience I've had.

and what is your problem, exactly? Crysis supports controllers out of the box, and mods support even wiimote (wiisis, awesome shit)

But it plays like shit. Which is primarily due to the developers catering to consoles.

I have an i5 6400, 8gb ram, rx470

Get 1080p60 consistently on high settings with textures turned to ultra

On all ultra it's around ~54 with dips to 40 quite often.

oh yeah playing a mysteriously invincible predator in a realistic jungle setting is exactly the game I want to play, because its not an experience that I get to have very often

What?! My Xbox 360 not PS4 controller work!

I have it on origin if that matters (it was cheaper on it than shteam)

protip
if you really can't stand lack of "60" in the corner of your display and you really play on high because of that, you should try to fiddle with .ini files a little in order to run dx10 details in dx9 mode. I used to do that when i had 8800gt, i was playing on "dx9-ultra" with most dx10 features and it was running alright.

at least back when i considered 24fps as alright. also, in low res.

I actually love how your cloak is really limited in this game

It makes stealth way more challenging

One of the few things I don't really like about the game is how your basic sprint is fucking useless

I wish Maximum Speed was just a different ability and you just had a faster run

i can't understand

if you mean that both your x360 controller and ps4 one doesn't work, you did something wrong. Xinput devices are supported in crysis since pre-release demo.

Thanks friend, I'll look into that. Yeah I'm anal for 60, no point in hiding it. PC has ruined me

>It's a 9 year old game and still looks better than a lot of games released today

If you mean retarded pc shovelware, then yes

Well, suit speed power allows you to ram enemies, they're falling down immobilized for a second when rammed. It's some kind of ability.

But yeah, basic sprint is really slow.

Sonyponies ares STILL triggered my Crysis

please explain

I heard the Steam version is actually slower than the retail version

oh yeah being an anonymous shitposter in a thread about videogame is exactly the thing I want to do, because it's not an experience that I get to have very often

Is this supposed to be a joke because that's true

I meant to reply to this fruit

I will say though that image is making me feel uncomfortable

fruit ?