Battlerite

I've been flirting with this game for a while now, is it worth spending money?

Do you think it's interested?

I found the mechanics interesting enough to think about it, but haven't bought the game yet, so, I want to know what players are thinking of the game before I make a decision.

Played it all last night. Its bloodline champions, so I'm in love all over again but its on you if you liked BC or not.

Played mobas for a while now, so how about the duration of matches and this kind of stuff? It LOOK preety cool, with pretty visual effects but I have some doubts about the moviment and spell rotation sistem.

3 of 5 rounds, each round is 2 minutes, after that mark the arena start to get smaller and smaller, every character outside of the arena start to lose hit points.
you move wit wasd and aim with the mouse, all is skill shot, even your autoattack. you have right and left click, q, e, and space, R is for a special attack can consume 25% of your ultimate bar, and F is for your ultimate attack, each character has 2 ex attack ( normal attacks that consume 25% of your ultimate attack bar )

It's not a moba so don't get fixed on that, except in the purest sense of the definition

There is no

Items
Levels
Towers
Lanes
Minions
Mana
OR rts style movement

It's wasd movement with all skill shots, each hero has 8 abilities, it's like wow arenas except more tense all the way.

I was researching more and I found a video that said exactly this.

maybe because is exactly like that.
fun as a motherfucker

So overall, as a moba player, is it worth spending 20$ on it or, just leave it to it's own fate?

if the part of the moba that you like the most is the teamfights, there is no better game than this.
keep in mind that here there are no counter picks, is all skill shot and your own skill with the character.
so if you get rekt the only fault is yours.

Was it warchamps? I just saw it last night too
I'd say yes, I think since it's includes all heroes like Dota 2, and you don't need to grind for them, it's in a good position to purchase now. Plus, the game has actually had a higher player peak each day since it came out, I suspect today will be the first day it won't since it's Monday.

The "doa" shouts are obviously untrue when you are hitting 14k players on a Sunday

thanks user!

I actually found on a subreddit from Steam, the channel name was DefaultCouch or something like that. Guys were self promoting, but the video was ok.

Fair warning, game's gonna go F2P when it leaves EA.

Buying it now just gets you all the champions and stuff ahead of time.

I've been looking at it too, but I'm not quite sold on it for 20$ yet, esp. with no friends to play it with yet. I'm also gonna be playing a lot of FH3 in a few days.

Yeah I was on the fence the other day and just took the Dive. Its a lot of fun.

Definitely something that is on the right track if they keep up with content. Try to make friends since it helps a lot to coordinate shit.

THIS ADVICE THO!

Based on the sale now, I'd expect a 25% sale on Christmas anyways.

The reddit discord us hugely active as well, I know a lot of people making friends there.

For me, I was playing paragon competitively, and a lot of paragon players are playing it, so I have a hard time playing even alone right now, man

Right now is 17$ and they give you a golden chest.

So everyone is saying the game is good, but since I'm a cheap fuck, I'll wait for the prediction comes to reality, and then support the game.

is not a predictions, thats what is actually going to happen. this is just a beta you have to pay to enter, but in return they give you all the characters.

>prediction
it's part of their EA roadmap, you can find it on their steam store page

you're not paying for a beta of a free game, you're paying for a beta of a free game and all the paid champions

Holly shit I'm an idiot

>is it worth spending money?
>p2p
nop the shoot themselves in the foot

op didnt get the joke ...

>Brazil

lol, now I've got it... welp...

Be aware that the game is poorly balanced right now, in 3v3 its poloma / freya every single game, while some characters I have seen only once.

Ironically freya is considered the worst melee by anyone playing at 4900+

Get your facts straight. Also all heroes are playable at a high tier, anyone will tell you, but Polo is op but doesn't make game poorly balanced lmao, one strong hero ? Have you ever played a video game? Christ

fuck you if you pick poloma or freya

Are you telling me that its ok to have characters like Poloma who dominates 3v3 on all grades, and Croak dominating 2v2? Ashka straight out being the best ranged character?