youtube.com/watch?v=vT5lydgSUcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Magmar Dragoon from Megaman x4.

youtube.com/watch?v=vT5lydgSUcY

LET'S

GET

what game?
and more of that lion girl

The sand bird isn't that bad. You access it easily, and level itself doesn't take too long.

DOWN

Xenoblade Chronicles x. Wait till you see the squid lady

rhen why you didn post her already user?
why are you doing this to me?

user shes pretty gross

TO

>two literally impossible things followed by one normal challenge

Why does this piece of shit have to devourer so much time?

For Buster runs, perhaps. He gets absolutely bodied with his weakness.

YOUR ASSES BACK HERE

>Whats that, you don't have Uzume?

KUSHAN ASSASSINS!

WAIT

A

MINUTE

that card

Dude, pokem is meant to be beaten by 6 years old kids, there is no fucking thing as "casual filter" in pokemon, the game itself is meant to be casual

If you died to him at least once, uninstall

FUCK YEAH SEAKING

All part of the filtering process amigo. You're not a casual, are you?

That Miltank was pretty strong for a Pokemon game. I mean yeah, you can grind it out but that fucker was tough for that point in the game.

Aren't those all optional challenges though?

This fight becomes easy the moment you acquire an art like tornado blade or true stream edge.

It becomes
>Aura
>Tornado Blade
>TSE
>Overdrive
>TB
>TSE (at full charge)
>Re activate overdrive as soon as it's over because you'll have already built up your 3000 TP again

My RB button is broken and out of warranty for replacement. They recommend I take it to a Microsoft store to get it looked at and see if they can fix.

Anyone else ever had a similar situation? How much of my money am I going to have to hand over?

No joking I died to him about ten times. I guess since I don't replay Souls games I get rusty inbetween because after I beat DSIII I restarted just to try him out again and every attack was so slow and easy to read and dodge that I wanted travel back in time three weeks and punch myself for being a bitch.

I died to him 30 times. Would you believe me if I said I beat every other boss in one try? I didn't put souls into vigor in DaS3. Didn't feel like I needed it.

>Best character
>Best design of the game
>Best weapon
>Best move set
>Best voice
>He doesn't join the fucking part

FUCKING WHY?

>tfw 5 characters and no deaths to ludex
>beat champ with no deaths too

>not having that guy in the group who knows where to hop off ledges and shit to skip 50% of all trash mobs

>Slalom

Fuckers.

>not being that guy

Anyone can become the hero, user

>game is called driver
>you actually have to know how to
seems fair to me

This and the zodiac puzzle got me good.

I was 5 when I got the game, never got out of that garage.

>everyone makes the jump
>hunter doesn't put away their pet
>whole party is fucked

because you literally couldn't have caught a mankey near the 2nd goddamn city. the only thing you need when playing pkmn is that goddamn rock-paper-scissors chart of attack types

Used to purposely fuck up jumps to make for interesting pulls

Huge aggro trains fascinated me as a new player

Fucking love this one. One month to Megamix because fucking Yuroland.

What the fuck are you on user. Most people didn't see that content. It's like saying Huhuran was a casual filler because you had to farm nature resist for months to even have a serious attempt.

>Not getting a Nidoran with double kick, or a Mankey
Your own damn fault.

I know that feeling.
That calm before the storm when you're still waiting for the army of mobs to arrive is so exciting.

If anything the fag on the boat was more difficult.

Mankey is a garbage pokemon and if you ever had one in your team you have garbage taste

>getting a Mankey
>before Whitney
That's impossible. Nidoran might've been possible, but there's about only one route where you can catch it, before fighting Whitney