Is there a video game where I can be a time travelling scientist and solve problems?

Is there a video game where I can be a time travelling scientist and solve problems?

>some random cunt thinks she knows more than scientists

like clockwork

>he fell for the "science" meme

>tfw you can't tell if she's being facetious or not

What did he mean by this?

>before the creation of fire

>he fell for the "meme" meme

Virtue's Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma involve a time traveling scientist, but you don't get to play as them.

>le scientists are always le right

*tips fedora*

>What did he mean by this?
What did she(male) mean by this?

Steins;Gate kinda. You are a mad scientist though. Sonuvabitch.

she's not wrong. It could all be lies.

Better question. Is there a game where you can play as a person with Down's and see the world through their eyes?

The Picture literally shows how they got that Oxygen though.

We dig up tons of ancient ice and it has trapped atmosphere deposits

Family member... stop talking. Please.

and look where you are now, fitting isn't it.

>appealing to authority

Skyrim

could it be the patriots?

Reminder the moon isn't there unless you look at it.

That only applies if the authority isn't relevant to the topic at hand

that could be a lie too.

for all you know you could be in the matrix.

its a joke you sperg

I can do it too, watch
>Video games are fun

No she isn't. They get ancient oxygen readings from drilling ice cores in the Antarctic and analyzing the oxygen levels of the air bubbles trapped inside them.

Several.

see

Time Slip

How can anyone be this stupid? The article fucking explains how we measure oxygen levels from the past, and all she has to say is

>Haha wow I will use false exuberance to imply an obviously ludicrous statement was made by this article, which it wasn't, and use my so-witty common sense to look smart!

Undertale

How does being in the matrix make their findings incorrect?

Take your meds jamal

That isn't how sarcasm or jokes work. If she was trying to reaffirm the article she would have facetiously taken the stance of someone who disagreed with the article. Sarcastically explaining that it makes sense implies she believes it DOESN'T make sense.

Come on guys I thought the autism thing was a meme, don't tell me you actually can't understand sarcasm

because it's not real

Low INT in fallout

Who is to say our matrix life can't end? If we're all just running around in a big server, why can't there be more than one server? People obviously die, so it isn't eternal.

user, are computers "not real"
When I make a program, is it "not real"
Will I just pass through a wall because it's "not real"

All elements that exist in our universe are as real as real can possibly be from our perspective, even if we live in a simulation.
Do you think the aliens that made our simulation were trying to make a fake universe, or make a universe that is as real as possible?

You're assuming she actually read the article.

Most likely she just jumped to conclusions by reading the title.

We make fake universes all the time and realism is almost never the guiding factor in what gets put in those universes. If this universe is a program it's as real as mario's universe from our perspective.

It IS a lie. Thats what scientists do. They rely on grants lmfao.

Not that guy, but I'd posit that idealized constructs given digital form (i.e video game characters, movie characters) are still real. We can sense their presence with our real senses. How are they not real?

Wouldn't it be producing and not losing?

it's easy to win arguments when you can just make shit up, I guess

Yes and the laws of Mario's universe are true in his universe just the same as ours.

As a scientist that fucking pick is triggering me more than it should.

It does not matter.
Good loot in World of Warcraft might be just "triangles" on a screen that emits light or a collection of 1 and 0. But no, people give it a value, they sell it, they spent time to get it, thus it has a value.

The Journeyman Project

Real is a funny term to begin with. If you take it to that extent anything is real. Ideas "exist" if we extend it like that. That would also mean hallucinations are also therefore real to the observer and schizophrenics have nothing really wrong with them.

No it doesn't. An "appeal to authority" argument is simply one where someone attempts to shut down or otherwise disprove opposition solely on the basis of authority, regardless of what authority it is. "This person said so, and they are a scientist, so they are right" is an appeal to authority, and it is a flawed argument because it doesn't actually engage with what is being said. You just push the argument under the rug by saying somebody is right not because of the argument they are making, but who they coincidentally are.

>quantum leap will never be a game
>it would probably be a generic mmo or early access survival sandbox if it did

Shadow of Memories was a baller time travel game though

everyone relies on (income), yet some things people say are true. i guess the difficulty of not being a retard is in figuring out what criteria is actually meaningful.

Half-Life 2

Tell me about your world user, where people do not rely on income to live.