Why is this little shit invulnerable?

Why is this little shit invulnerable?

He's not. Genji can reflect it and D.Va can destroy it.

Good question. Same with D.va's mech being invincible during self-destruct. There should be a chance to defuse their ults if you catch them in time.

>Genji can reflect it and D.Va can destroy it.
You mean the actual robot as it's being thrown? That's pretty neat.

>inb4 it becomes another "fuck mei she's so OP" thread when 1/2 the roster has an ability that lets them get out of Mei's Ult range in one click

Yeah he's considered a projectile.
Used bounce off Winston's shield too but I think they changed that

Genji can reflect Mei ult and Hanzo ult if he deflects the actual arrow

D.Vas matrix eats it since its a projectile

Yep. I had a friend get POTG as genji because they reflected the defense mei's freezy thing, and it froze the entire enemy team as they rushed point.

The real question is which of them induces more salt to the enemy?

Mei's, because Hanzo players try too hard to flank and no one gets hit in the end

>implying mei doesn't have the perfect kit
>"hehe r u implaying shes op because everyone else has an ability o get out of one of her abilities???"

are you just into fat disgusting SJWs and thats why you're protecting your waifu?

Why is Winstons ult so fuckin shit.

git gud

He's a massive word pun because he works best with 'Guerrilla' tactics. You jump in, cause some chaos and jump back out before most players can do anything about you. Staying too long is death.

Literally no one who says is anywhere near decent at the game themselves.

I know because it's always a shill of the game that can't handle criticism, and I know because only people who play the game at a high level are the ones who discuss balancing constructively.

This.
Genji can also reflect Soldier's heal and I imagine D.Va's matrix can eat it

If you spam his jump it's okay. I wish he did more melee damage, even out of his ult.

Because D.va's ult isn't useless enough

>A gorilla does the same damage as a cyborg ninja slashing at someone, a cowboy punching with a robot arm, Soldier's gun bash, Roadhogs hook smack, and Mei's fist bump

>push niggas into holes
>juggle a squishie to death in a corner
>tank a million damage and fuck up the enemy team's coordination while your own team comes in to wreck shit
It's only bad if you are desu.

>1/2 the roster
>literally just genji and d.va
Kek

Besides that, everything else in her kit, including her ult, work way too well for her having little to no negative aspects.

A good use of it is not to get kills, but for a "last stand" to contest points. That way, you can hold the point while your team comes back.

I meant between Genji and Dva

How do I play Tracer

One thing I can't get used to is how quickly her magazine runs out. It feels like I need to constantly reload and die in the process.

I find Genji infinetly more nausiating to play against than Mei

Blink behind a target, shoot in back, repeat when they turn to face you.

The more you force your target to turn to face you instead of shooting you, the better off you will be.

Do I have to listen to crush 40 to enhance my performance?

>pharah
>tracer
>winston

fuck, youre retarded