P.T.: Playable Turd

>"kojima-san, kojimbo-sama, rets maku scaryu gamu!"
>"arrittu, we wirr maku a darruku harrwayu"
>"buttu hawu duwe maku ittu scaryu, kojimai-kunnu?"
>"SENPAI JUSTU JUMPU SCARU MAI SHITTU UPPU RMAO :DD"

Why do people like this shitty """""game""""" again? Kojima is a shitty overrated talentless hack.

It has excellent sound design and amazing graphics for a walking sim. Maybe your just jaded.

>"""""game"""""

did you have a stroke when you typed that out?

It's just sonyggers hyping up their shitty exclusive.

It's shit

I bet Kojima never played a Silent Hill game btw

>mrw I kept P.T on my PS4 and people pay up to 1k for it

Did you even try when you were writing this god awful bait?

I bet me and your mum played tic tac toe in your bedroom while you slept. Then we played patty cake.

Who composed the soundtrack for PT? It's seriously great

Is it just me or does anybody else think that OP is a fag?

You offering?

Here's a (you), buddy. Don't spend it all in one place.

>I never played the game

We know OP.

Jesus fucking Christ there really should be rules banning bad shitposting.

You go from making wierd racism about the Japanese language to going on about your hate boner for Kojima and overuse quotations marks.

Just kill yourself honestly

Do op even get (you)'s?

That's an awful lot of effort for the worst bait thread I've seen all week.

Go back to HALO and FIFA, ratkid.

It was free, and a well designed little spook adventure. I'm a bit sad I didn't download it when I had the chance honestly.

You're arguing with with people who grew up with MGS and legitimately think his games are good.

You can't convince them that Kojima lacks the writing pedigree to create something with the subtlety and nuance of a silent hill game, they're just going to yell bait. To them, expositional dialogue explaining the symbolic significance of every fucking plot element is good writing.

>spook
Fuck off back to Cred Forums.

Pretty great atmosphere. A great example of the "less is more" adage. Got me somewhat excited for what Kojima could possibly do with an establish franchise like Silent Hill. Shame we'll never find out.

>Nep threads get deleted
>This shitposting stays up
What the fuck are the mods doing?

Keeping threads that pertain to video game discussion and removing threads where autistic people share photos of poorly drawn girls.

This picture reminds me of my PS4 being stolen

I will never get it back, nor will I have PT on a new one installed again

Its good except for the absolutely retarded "puzzles"

Nice samefag

>I never played the game but I'm gonna shitpost anyway

The sad part is this is practically how every shitpost thread works now, you faggots are so lazy with your directionless and unmotivated hate

Kojima drones are truly special kind of retard. If this was a western game it would have been called a "walking sim with shitty jump scares" and be forgotten after a couple of days, but since m-master kojima-le da ruseman :DDD- sama made it it's "THE BEST HORROR GAEM EVER OMG!!!".
Just fucking kys you sonygger weeb degenerates.

gottem xD

>shitting on an already dead concept over a year ago

Huh. Nice thread

Tl+dr

PT was great, cry more.

Do NOT insult koji-woji-sensei EVER AGAIN