Guys how fucked am I if I want to play this game on PC? Are Microshit really trying to make pc users pay for online?

Guys how fucked am I if I want to play this game on PC? Are Microshit really trying to make pc users pay for online?

Someone please tell me otherwise! Gadslfhsh!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/l looks like shit haha.png/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You just need Windows10 and a decent setup.

if it's like forza, not even a quad-sli of 1080s will get a good framerate

The first came out on PC, but i have never played the pc version :/
But have always been curious about the movement's with pc/console.

Since the cover system is specifically designed for controllers, and Wall Bouncing is also a thought with keyboard/mouse vs controllers

>trying to make pc users pay for online

Really? Thats a fucking joke

Yes, you have to pay to play on PC. PC also has to pay $50 a month compared to console's $60 a year. It's fucked up, but they decided that's the only way it would be fair.

I wouldn't even bother.

online is free on PC fampai

>does not know xbox live is free on pc

Playing killer instinct pc and halo 5 forge is completely free without xbox live like on the console version

You can play co-op and horde mode cross-platform without paying money

>the only people that don't like gears can't wallbounce

Don't listen to these people OP. They're marketers trying to trick you into paying for a game you can't play because you didn't pay for online.

Wait you can't play crossplatform competitive? Only Horde and story mode?

That sucks

>I want to believe

The reason I want to play it so much is because I just got back from EGX in the UK and I got to try singleplayer and horde mode. The Horde mode was on that new little xbox, but the singleplayer was on a PC. The framerate seemed preddy gud.

I played and completed the first one on PC (no saving bug included) and I have been waiting for it to return since then. think of the space bar as the "a" button

Can we have some page to back this up so I can decide if its worth buying please?

Can you still get a free code of this through Amazon? I bought a 1070 not long before the promotion, I deserve a code damn it.

>keyboard and mouse player vs console players

Microsoft has tried this before and it didn't work out with games for windows.

Mouse and Keyboard will always be better then controller

Yeah man, that publicly known exploit that cost the company thousands of dollars still works.

>kb+m vs. controller
They don't want to break consolefag's delusions.

wall bounce is ok
wall cancel is cancer

I think that Gears could be the shooter where the difference between controller and kb/m is the smallest. But still it isnt enough to be balanced.

Oh well I'll guess there won't be much people playing competitive on PC.

I think the pad might be better for movement but a mouse will always be better for aiming with shooters. I can imagine wall bouncing being tricky on keyboard and it's something necessary to be good at for competitive play. I still think kb+m will still come out on top though.

I can see with cross hair placement how kb/m would dominate like every other FPS

But i think that player movement would be compromised alot from kb/m and is moar of an advantage when concerning precision OSK head shots exc.

But since movement and cover is crucial in Gears/TPS i would think the fast pace movement would be moar choppy on PC and not as smooth

/thread

Crossplatform is enabled for:
>Horde
>Campaign
>Private versus

The only thing locked for crossplatform is competitive versus (matchmaking). And no, you don't have to pay for online if you're playing on PC.

SENT user

Your promotional code:

GWNA-XPDZ-JYNZ-WBNQ-NUYE-OLEG

He is baiting you its free to play online

Lol i have the same specs and running 60 wtf did you do to your pc?

Thanks user! Saved me some money

I know if that code was real, its now gone. But where would one redeem such a code, and can I also have one....? xx

>tfw shitty sleeping schedule allowed me to use the exploit and get one of the games i was planning on getting this year for free

>playing shitty console shooters

Don't use this, it turns your computer into mustard gas

I like Gears but I never learned how to wallbounce :(

Same with BXR and quickscoping

You mean BXR as in Two-Piecing?
You would see it in competitive play but get a lot hate for it in pubs.
GOW2 was the worst for 2piecing

i got this shit for $7 the other day because some guy found a loophole in buying nvidia gpus that came with free codes.

competitive in the series is what most of Cred Forums thinks gears is which is to say lancering from distance and sitting in cover as opposed to what makes the series fun to play which is bouncing from wall to wall and getting close enough to body people with the gnasher.

1070 here

8x MSAA, 60FPS everywhere except in the city

Gears UE runs like a dream and so will Gears 4 considering there are 2 dozens of graphics options

Yoo tell me your secrets brother
I've been thinking of getting a 1080

I was meaning "Competitive GB teams" as opposed to just MP pubs. Sorry bout that.
Like the community would HATE 2piecing especially in Gow2. But was excepted and expected in GB comps.
I Know You actually play from one word.
Thank You.....

>muh wall bounce, gnasher only, no fun allowed, retardthon!

One of the many reasons Gears 4 will be shit.

I wish gears 4 had wall bounce

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/l looks like shit haha.png/
>GoW UE runs like a dream

lol this shill

>complain gears is a generic cover shooter
>people figure out a way to play it that makes it unique
>complain about the people playing this way

>competitive gangbang teams

Now there is an idea