Make two racing games that're better than Mario Kart

>Make two racing games that're better than Mario Kart
>No third sequel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAsLr_Ac6QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why fix what isn't broke?

Didn't Sumo Digital express an interest in a sequel? Good lord, Sega needs to have them make a sequel.

What characters do you want to see in a sequel? I would want to see pic related.

>yfw they time the sequel just in time for Wreck-it Ralphs sequel

Transformed got stupidly hard late game. The first one had a much better difficulty curve.
I'd like to see a third.

I wish they made a sequel to the first one
the boat and plane didn't work too well

A third one exactly like 1 would be a blast for 2017.. Sonic Mania, Project 2017 and Sonic & Sega All Star Racing 3

I don't mind the plane, specially when you're trying to pull off all those RISK BOOST RISK BOOST RISK BOOST RISK BOOST. but those fucking boat physics can go suck a giant dick

>this autist again
The first game was shit. SHIT.

shit is your life and your entire family
the game on the other hand is the opposite

>Ralph instead of Vanellope von Schweetz.

That would be a great return for Sonic.

Probably never going to happen since SASRT didn't even get a Japanese release until two years after the western release, but I really want to see Hatsune Miku.

The first game was pretty bad, man. The second one was great though.
But it's not a kart racer. It's an arcade racer.
CTR is still the kind of kart racers.

I agree, needs to go back to car only. Was the first game ever ported to PC?

>no CTR sequel that keeps the core gameplay, but also builds up on online multiplayer and hopefully has none of the modern Crash garbage

>can run faster than sound
>drive car

you mean the king?
CTR is nostalgia.. superior to mario kart 64 but still not a 10/10 like Sonic and Sega All Star Racing

Yes and it runs at 60fps even on extreme low-end graphic cards
It's on steam and it was released as a standalone dvd too

Still the best youtube.com/watch?v=sAsLr_Ac6QU

He wanted to make it fair to the other racers!

Duh! Jeez!

I'd like a sequel that removes the boat and plane segments.

This'd make my life complete, homie. Hell I hope they just remake CTR and put it with the PS4 remakes of the originals.

Sonic has good sportsmanship.

my nigger

>Yes and it runs at 60fps even on extreme low-end graphic cards
>It's on steam and it was released as a standalone dvd too
I didn't know that, I have it on 360, too bad they didn't port that Tennis game to PC.... or did they? Thanks.

>implying CTR isn't better than either Sonic Racing
>implying either Sonic Racing is 10/10

>tfw the best kart racer was made by a team that had never made one before and in 99 and has yet to be surpassed

Yes
But they also got fed up with Sega sabotaging their game and forcing yogscast dlc

Oh right.
>Yogcast DLC
WHY

PC version is fine
Runs on a toaster unless you put water reflection on and do samba studios

Every single Mario Kart that released after Crash Team Racing has been better than it. Even Supercircuit and Double Dash.

Awful bait, user.
Here's a pity (You)

That shit is so fucking bizarre
I actually made that fucking dwarf minecraft skin those guys use (I didn't do it for them, I just did it and uploaded it online), and fast forward a couple of years later, a design I made is kind of technically indirectly in a sega game. Not much, but I think it shows up in some transformation sequence or something

>I actually made that fucking dwarf minecraft skin those guys use
That must be a strange feeling.

If GAME is the original
Isn't THE sequel GAME 2?
Isn't the second sequel GAME 3?
Should the third sequel be GAME 4?

wasn't it a charity thing?

Yeah it's a little weird
In the end it's kind of neat it found its own life

>CTR is nostalgia.. superior to mario kart 64 but still not a 10/10 like Sonic and Sega All Star Racing

went too overboard with definitions but All Stars Racing Transformed is the spiritual sequel to CTR, whoever denies it doesn't know what he's talking about.