NX Foxconn Rumor

youtube.com/watch?v=5WEG5QiDN-U

So... Nintendo is killing the WiiU, to make ANOTHER WiiU?

>considerably weaker than the PS4 when the Neo comes out in December
What sense does that make?

Other urls found in this thread:

pvplive.net/c/foxconn-artist-lays-out-nx-specs
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217902119&postcount=448
mynintendonews.com/2016/09/26/major-uk-retailer-tesco-put-up-nintendo-nx-page-and-price-at-350/
youtube.com/watch?v=rsp3xEXnMrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>youtube

post some real sources, not just click bait videos

>shilling your shitty youtube
fuck off

Watch the fucking video assjacket, link is in the description. It's from some NeoGAF post or whatever the fuck.

I'm not Ricktits, I just watch the fatfuck's videos about Nintendo cause he's one of the few people not all over Nintendo's cock these days.

It's a handheld, so it doesn't need to be powerful

ffs, here you go fucknuggets:

pvplive.net/c/foxconn-artist-lays-out-nx-specs

Still triggered? Shame on you for not having adblock like any reasonable person.

Not according to the rumor, watch the video or read

For fucks sake, this rumor was disproved the day it came out. You're 3-days late to the rumor mill and not even on fresh tracks.

>RUMOR
RUMOR

Sauce.

Sorry I don't waste every living moment in this shithole senpai

>Posting clickbait proven fake from 3 days ago.

>this rumor was disproved
Not OP, here, but can I have the source of that?

Kill yourself

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I wonder if she resents her father for giving her the manliest chin in hollywood.

October 12th.

>What sense does that make?
Handheld.

Oh boy, it's another guy that talks about video game stuff while playing counterstrike in the background.

I'm sick of this trend.

>considerable weaker than the PS4 when the Neo comes out

>Weaker than the PS4

>when the Neo comes out

How does this compute?

Does someone want to make it sound like the already distributed 45 million PS4s suddenly get stronger because a more powerful console is released?

>talking with ugly game on top.

No thanks. I can get my rumors elsewhere.

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217902119&postcount=448

Thanks.

If you want the latest rumor it's this place-holder price!

mynintendonews.com/2016/09/26/major-uk-retailer-tesco-put-up-nintendo-nx-page-and-price-at-350/

>Handheld
Its a fucking hybrid, you dips.

Can't wait for it to be revealed so you dumbasses get btfo once and for all.

The internet is like a moronic feedback loop. The leak in question has been proven false yet people are still posting it because they don't fucking lurk.

Why does the word rumour even exist on the internet in 2016? There's no such thing as a rumour anymore thanks to social media and leaks. Things either are or aren't. Nobody hears shit from their great uncle who works at Nintendo anymore.

stopped reading at "720p screen"

you're being way too petty about the definition. A guy said he knew info, and it's not confirmed.

It's a hybrid handheld with an hdmi port. It's not going to be anywhere near PS4 Pro. We'll be lucky if it's at parity with the PS4 slim.

The only other hardware rumors put it's power in GFLOPS not TFLOPS, which is concerning.

I should make youtube videos, so people will think i'm an authority!

top lel. if it actually does cost that much i will buy a ps4 instead. i wont gamble that much on another nintendo anything.

if its weaker than ps4 then nintendo is done with gimmick consoles for a while.

it might be done with consoles outright at this point.

>it might be done with consoles outright at this point.
Are you 12?

>if only it was like ps4, it would sell well

>of course, then id shit on it for being a me too console and copying sony

"NX" might be a series of systems, like a new DS type product line, but that seems doubtful, and the NX is going to be the sole device they use going forward to keep developer titles flowing a bit more steadily than the poor release rate on Wii U. 3DS while popular stole a lot of steam from devs, and probably put ideas on backburners that might have been better put on Wii U, but weren't so that they could be put on 3DS or another handheld.

I knew it was RTU

JUST because of the video length considering the subject

I despise that sack of shit by the way

That's not in five hours

Good thing that's not how placeholder prices work.

youtube.com/watch?v=rsp3xEXnMrI

Stop shilling your youtube channel faggot

so is this handheld going to replace the 3ds?

>Already proved fake almost a week ago by now
Get with the times Shitposter-kun

Why the fuck won't they just reveal it already?

painful

sigh. Getting rich for doing nothing, contributing nothing, creating nothing, translating nothing, providing nothing.

>nothing
But he does the wacky faces! Kids love that shit!

You're right. He's like a clown. Hell he's got the hair for a clown, he must be one.

id she were a boy she'd be manly

The Chinese drawing of the NX was confirmed fake. I don't know about the NX anymore. I think it's going to be another fail...