An official press release provides an update on the activities of developer Rockstar Games...

>An official press release provides an update on the activities of developer Rockstar Games, revealing it is set to reveal a new game to the public “soon.”

>According to its financial report for the fiscal year of 2016, video game publisher Take-Two Interactive and parent company of Rockstar Games has made mention of the studio being “hard at work on some exciting future projects that will be revealed soon.”

It's been 4 months since those news, where the fuck is it? What's it gonna be?

RDR2

Pls be rdr2 and not more gta online shit

id rather have gta online than some garbage 17th century cowboy faggot shit

Inb4 mindblowingly shitty online only shitgame, with lots and lots of microtransactions.

GTAV 2

>inb4 new Red Dead with multiplayer focus, a sub par tacked on single player mode and microtransactions

This is the future you chose.

A new instalment in Red Dead franchise, Red Dead Retards.
Rather than serious tone like previous games, Rockstar is going for more comedy appeal this time.
You play as bunch of Native Americans. Yes, bunch of them, unlike most other third-person shooter heroes who can take lots of gunfire, the characters here die very easily. But you have whole tribe of them to use, so whenever somebody dies, new guy comes and takes their place.
But that doesn't mean that you'd have infinite supply of characters, oh no. Big part of game is going around and making more native Americans to play as. While sex-scenes are nothing new in games these days, Red Dead Retards takes it to whole new level.

>id rather have gta online than some garbage 17th century cowboy faggot shit
A fitting epitaph for the assumption that you are not a complete idiot.

>Agent
Probably not
>Bully 2
Maybe
>Manhunt 3
No way
>Max Payne 4
Possible
>Midnight Club 5
Dead
>GTA 6
Too soon

Its either rdr 2 or lemmings 3

>rdr 2
>red dead redemption 2
kill yourself fucking underage faggots

I'm sorry for not saying read dead 3 you fucking ass. In my opinion rdr is a completely different game than red dead.

>let's call the new gta v 2

How about releasing an actual dlc for gta 5? The game is years old and all its gotten is a handful of online updates and new cars...

If their business practice for gta 5 is any representation of how they'll treat red dead 3 then I hope it doesn't come out till this stupid micro transaction phase is dead and we go back to quality content and support.

Fuck Rockstar and their jewness

>agent
that's shit dead
>bully 2
very unlikely
>Manhunt 3
like you said no way
>Max Payne 4
no way, maybe a similar game to max payne, etc a third person shooter
>midnight club 5
no way hose
>GTA 6
like you said too soon
>a new red dead
maybe

I think it will probably most likely be a new IP

They're working on a new Table Tennis

>Skyrim II

max payne 4

you know realize MP3 is 4 years old

Who gives a flying fuck, they are dead to me after GTA5 console.

Red dead redemption is the only open world title in the series you fuck.
GTA was always open world, but great point dumbass.

Also If anything GTA6 should be called GTA: vice city 2

>Midnight Club 5
>Dead

The fuck are you on about?

Midnight Club LA sold like 5 million copies.

Forza Horizon 1 sold less than 2 million copies

Forza Horizon 2 sold a little over 1 million copies

The Crew sold around 2 million copies.

Midnight Club literally sold more than all of it's competitors combined.

>you know realize the last game announced by rockstar was gta 5, five (5) years ago
What the hell are they doing all day ? Companies like capcom and ubisoft announce new games literally every week

>its a tennis game

>a multiplat sold more than an exclusive

just because one was open world and other wasn't doesn't mean shit you retard
it's still a second game in the series so it would be read dead 3 not read dead redemption 2
dipshit

I'd actually love a new Midnight Club.

>METAL GEAR SOLID 4 - PEACE WALKER 2

New heists for GTA Online.

No it wouldn't.

Read Dead Redemption was a spiritual successor to Revolver.

If anything a new disjointed Red Dead would make more sense like Red Dead [insert R word here].

Raking in that shark card cash money while lazily working on a standalone GTAO platform for even more said cash money. GTAV will be the last GTA with a story mode.

not sure if i took a bait or you're actually that retarded

>read dead
wow, I hate literature nao

On any single platform Midnight Club still outsold everything.

You and me both, it's leagues ahead of everything else in the customization and animation department.

This, I love GTA4 way more than 5 because how much more quality atmosphere and world.

>Internet actually has writing
>FUN to hang out with Roman and Packie
>Actual shooting mechanics and sound design

vs

>Franklin aka the most nothing character
>Hanging out does nothing and can't hang with Tracy,Ron,and Wade for fucks sake
>Pew pew shooting and sound design when MP3 came out the year before

Fuck Rockstar appealing to literal children with Shark cards when we could have an actual dlc like TLAD,TBOGT,and Undead.

Meant red, whatever.

Super Mario 64 2 - Sunshine Galaxy

Probably DLC for GTA V. They released expansions for the past 2 GTAs.

>Vice City 2 will be an "episode" game

But it took 1-2 years for those not to release yet fucking 3 going on 4 years is almost enough time to make a completely new game.

>shark cards
who even buys those lmao
adding them in was pointless

Cyberpunk GTA ,personal responsibility personal responsibility personal responsibility personal responsibility personal responsibility

GTA2?

Literally impatient children. Since Jack isn't around anymore they took the opportunity.

Does anybody know how the retarded lawsuit by Lohan going? Is Benzies or whoever was fired still suing?

Literally millions of little kids. Rockstar is making Prime WoW subs kinda money.
Lohan lost and the judge had some comments that blew her the fuck out and I think Benzies settled. Good riddance to him btw he's the one responsible for GTAO and all of the cut content.

May as well revisit it instead of vice city

i just want something with fucking vibrant colors

>mfw Body Harvest reboot

People are actually buying those cards?
Oh fuck. If it's making money it's not going away.

Whoa whoa whoa fuck wait guys
GTA5:LSS?
I'm hyped as fuck if we get a stories addon for gta5, what if they bring back CJ?

Grey and brown worked great for IV, and V had enough vibrant colors for it's city and surroundings.

Lohan should have over dosed by now instead of Brittany Murphy.

Lohan was so fucking beautiful it hurts to think about. I really liked Murphy and maybe if she didn't die we could have had more KoTH but then again based Cotton was killed off and literally flushed down the toilet when the only redeeming Peggy episode has her acquire a memorial grave in a cemetery.

GTAO has preoccupied them. Nothing but updates until a new GTA drops like 3 years from now

>what if they bring back CJ?
most GTA games focuses on diffrent protagonists rather than recurring ones so I doubt that's ever going to happen

>He doesn't know about 3D and Hd universes being separate

I'm sorry user...

>what if they bring back CJ?
Gets killed by one of the new protagonists in a cutscene.

I remember in speculation everyone thought Michael was a retired Tommy. If they didn't explicitly state they were separate universes you could almost believe they were linked with shit like "Claude's " outfit in Playboy's and how Brucie blatantly pasted his face over an ad he made in SA.

I'm still posses about Johnny man, I know people who are hooked on the idea of a person and drugs so I won't say the junkie Johnny was a blatant mistake because it's pretty realistic.

No Angus taking revenge on Trevor for killing Clay and Terry, feels bad man...

As a GTA autist it really annoys me that people don't know that

>Johnny
OY VEY

Why did Johnny have to be a cuck, there was also that one guy who had you fuck his wife.

Like I said I'm pissed about it but it makes sense. I didn't mind killing that piece of shit Rocco though. I just wish Packie was actually a friend and it had GTA 4 friendship mechanics with rewards.

Martin Madrozo's wife? They never say he actually fucked her it can be surmised though but if you remember when Trevor's mom showing up out of the blue then literally disappearing again he clearly doesn't want to displease stronk women.

No there was another mission chain with a guy where the last mission had you burn his house for insurance money. After each mission you fuck his wife in the hotel.

New IP and Bully 2

I completely wiped GTA5 from my brain almost where as I can almost remember everything from 4.

Midnight Club 5 for fuck sakes, if this gen doesn't get one then its a first. Sad I think Midnight Club merged with gta sadly :(

The issue is doing it via cutscene.

GTA 5 barely had customisation options for cars, literally only 3 or 4 options for each body part when Midnight Club had way more. Couldn't even be bothered to bring back physical changes like fat/muscle but can bring back stats with literally nothing to do with gameplay where as SA had dialogue for fat Cj and you could die of a heart attack.

what about a spin off game about a smaller character?
ken rosenburg?
catalina?
what about a GTA game where you are the curropt cop like the samuel jackson cop in san andreas

Maybe if Chinatown Wars sold better and we weren't in the HD Shark cards era it'd be possible user but they already sold out.

Right now GTAO is basically the test bed for all the systems they're going to use in GTA6 so chances are we're getting either Red Dead or Bully.

Was CTW good?

reveal just like last time at sony conference (when sony unveil ps4 pro?)? fuck off shill with your useless rumors which are never true

>liberty city stories
>vice city stories
>no san andreas stories

Not necessarily, GTA Vice City and San Andreas weren't considered or called GTA 4 & 5, respectively.

SA was too big for PSP.

So new midnight club when?

I had fun but caught crabs off a Swedish tourist. Drugdealing is addictive and it's basically GTA 1&2 so worth a play imo.

vita?

>if you remember when Trevor's mom showing up out of the blue then literally disappearing again he clearly doesn't want to displease stronk women.
That's because she was never there, she was a figment of his imagination.

Cant believe noone thought of this
I will probably be some shit remastered old GTA

This

red dead revolver was fucking garbage anyways

>GTA
>greater toronto area
>brampton

You are retarded to not think it won't be called Red Dead Redemption 2

No one knew what Revolver was so calling it Revolver 2 would have created confusion, Redemption is a well known name and makes sense to call it Redemption 2

you are the faggot shit

what if it's a new IP?

Redemption for what?
Justice was served already.

Hopefully

>Rockstar
>Make games

user, you're so silly. Buy more Shark Cards™.