It is.

Add futanari character

Offense
> McCree
Increase shot spread over long range.
> Genji
Nothing for now.
>Pharah
Give her an air dash. She needs better mobility.
> Tracer
Make Pulse-bomb an alt fire, lower the damage, give her a new ult that lets her blink without restriction. Maybe make rewind use blink charges?
> Reaper
Shadowstep occurs faster.

Defense
> Hanzo and Widowmaker
Allow headshot damage to deal % damage of target's health in addition to normal damage.
> Bastion
Unsure...
> Torbjorn
Switch primary and secondary fire. Primary fire adjusted to "paint" a target for the turret to automatically track and lock on even through walls.
> Mei
Reduce Blizzard radius slightly. Increase Iceblock cooldown by a couple seconds.
> Junkrat
Rip-tire can stop in its tracks, staying silent. Overall speed is increased.

Tanks
> Winston
Bubble Shield cooldown reduced. Tesla gun's damage increased and has wider arcs to target multiple people. Alternatively, lightning chains to multiple targets.
> Zarya
Increase shield cooldowns.
> Reinhardt
None
> D.Va
Allow for shooting while flying.
> Roadhog
Hook projectile speed lowered.

Support
>Mercy
Ultimate has a cast delay. Alternatively, Ult charges faster, but resurrects one person at a time.
> Ana
None at the moment.
> Zenyatta
Increase orb of harmony healing rate on low health allies.
> Lucio
None.
> Symmetra
Shields now apply extra shielding for higher health targets. Sentries may replenish shields actively.
Alt fire projectile speed increased about 3 times faster based on charge.

There. That should make things a bit more interesting.

Then add a trap character.

faster movement and slower ult charge.

>Then add a trap character.
Boring.

Literally retarded

But who else is the futanari character gonna sheathe her cock in?

Everyone. Traps are basically footfag entry level tier.

stop giving money to activision

>Roadhog's hook inst a guaranteed kill anymore
Fixed. Fuck minimal effort, maximum reward characters

Add more maps and characters

Nice projection there buddy. McCree shouldn't be a better sniper than the actual snipers.

That's fair. What would her ult be? A horsecock? Two penises?

Okay. Good thing Blizzard bought themselves back from Acti a while back.

Which is why I say Hook should have its projectile speed reduced, so players have a bit more time to react to it. Reaper can ghost through it for instance.

>Two penises?
Attaches a homing beacon on enemy backs and uses the vacuumgina to pull them ass first into their big penis. It's slow but is basically an insta-kill.

She's a stealth/invisibility character. For surprises.

d e l e t e h a n z o

Delete Hanzo AND Genji. The game would instantly improve.

Slutty costumes.

why don't you and the other overwatch thread person just get together and chat it out over some biscuits?

Futanari characters story can be her on a wuest to impregnate all the OW girls via mating press.

Bring "Avoid this player" button back for teammates.
Make separate ratings for group and solo mm.
Solo rating should be based on individual performance rather then wins/loses.
Remove calibration and make everyone start at 0.

We don't fix it, it's incredibly successful

Sorry Cred Forums

Pharah doesn't need that, Tracer doesn't need that, Reaper god damn doesn't need that

Literally all of your options are fucking god awful holy shit. That's impressive.

Give the characters some dialogue that's actually interesting for a change.

Silver rank shitter detected

Why? Characters are hollow to begin with.

what did my team mean by this

The only thing I agree with is Mercy, who I feel needs a bit of delay since her ultimate is instant and one of the most utterly crushing in the game. Personally I'd like to see D.VA getting killed by her mech again. I thought that was the trade off risk for what was essentially a plummeting nuke.

find a way to instaban faggots who whine about team comp, it's the reason I quit the game

rank 3300 too

someone post Widowmaker faces on purple backgrounds

There's still some potential for better dialgue than the cringey shit they've got now.

> I don't want the character who is designed to stay airborne to have actual mobility options.
> I don't want Tracer to have a non-shit ult.

Platinum rank. You're braindead if you think that making characters more useable in ranked play is a bad idea.

That seems fair for D.Va, I mean, you're vulnerable outside of the mech anyways.

Teamcomp matters tho. Some heroes can counter others easier.

the game really just needs more maps, and actually decent maps
I don't understand why reddit is crying and circljerking over new characters constantly
the game was more than fine with the original 21 character roster
just needs more maps
there's like 6 maps in the game and they're all fucking awful

people quit before the match ended.
But I have won with Symetra on temple of Annubis. Was really fun and jank. Worked for the most part. Symetra on point against a panicked team is simply the best. She needs a buff though

Literally git gud and I'm not saying that to be a memelord. Tracers ult is great if you're not a fucking jibbering retard. Same with Pharah, she's great unless you're a complete fucking idiot who just hangs in the air thinking "they look like ants and now I'll shoot th- FUCK HOW DID THAT GENJI GET ME?!"

just need more HP. anyone can be good at anything without even trying. I was getting a shitload of kills with zenyatta and he has shit damage.

Throw (((mordheim))) out of company and stop trying to steal DOTA, TF and sabotage ingenious games like WhO:AoR.

That's because a lot of those people on reddit don't actually properly play the game. They focus purely on the epicz characterz. Which, as someone said above, is weird because the characters are kind of hollow. Same as the setting and all that shit. It's just hollow.

I'd like some new maps though. I don't like the new one, the german one. It looks nice but playing on it gives me a bit of a headache.

Hi-Rez already did.

add any sort of customization that is free...
ur stupid

Any hero can be dangerous in the hands of someone who practices them.

It's more like Pharah boost up, floats for a second, and gets gunned down by a McCree from half way across the map.

The air dash doesn't even have to be that prevalent. It could use her fuel meter anyways.

Why are people trying to push this as a new meme? I don't get how it's funny. At least the chinese knockoff had such weirdly fucking hilarious characters as "Dante Reaper with Lucio's Guns"

Then maybe you should start practicing Pharah? Never have any problem. When you go in the air you have a plan and you put it into action immediantly. You don't fucking hover in the air like the inflatable egyptian fuckdoll that you are.

I swear most of these threads base their opinions purely off the one or two characters in a game they don't like because they have an ability they don't like.

Make Genyatta canon.

Fuck off shadman

Shadman does it again

add content
remove mei

>Zenyatta
>Shit damage

Several keks in your direction

There's a new Genji/Mercy voice line.

>Implying Zenyatta has time for japanese robo cops dick when he's busy being enlightened and shit

The romance parings on the net are super fucking weird in this game. Like "characters who probably barely know each other" weird.

>Good thing Blizzard bought themselves back from Acti a while back.
Did I miss something?

It's not even anything special and people are flipping their shit over it, saying that Blizzard queerbaited them with Pharah and other retarded bullshit.

What is it? "Sup Mercy, thanks for repairing me"?

Mercy flipping out and saying she was too late. I'm guessing she says it if Genji dies in front of her.

Wasn't that "lol someone in the cast is gay, bet you can't figure out who!" shit a joke? Like I vaguely remember someone else in the company implied it was Junkrat and Roadhog.

No idea. I think some people just push their shipping bullshit too far and they start thinking that even the devs agree with them, then when the devs do something that contradicts it they flip out and act like they've been betrayed.

BASK IN THE SHADOW OF DICK

Literally everything on here is retarded except for Junkrat and maybe Pharah.

The Junkrat one defeats the fucking purpose. It's supposed to be loud, make people scramble and try to find and shoot it before it explodes right in front of them and/or on the poor fuck who strayed from the group and made himself an easy kill.

You misunderstand the point of the ult then. You can stop the motion of the tire, and the noise is reduced. It's meant to give him the ability to bait out opponents. The timer is still ticking on it, meaning there's a guaranteed window of when it will end. Plus, Junkrat would still be vulnerable regardless of the status of the tire.

make a 12v12 or 16v16 mode
make bigger maps
conquest mode

done

Yeah. That's why it fucking sucks. No one ever gets any kills with at any competent rank.

You can already make it quiet by driving it into a wall anyways. It's more a good idea for the speed buff.

Literally no point. It's fine how it is. That's the biggest problem with that guys list. Most of the characters are perfectly fine how they are. The additions are fucking stupid. The exceptions I agree with is Mercy, who could actually use a delay and Mei, although I'd argue that making it a bit longer to freeze people is what she needs rather than iceblock. Since iceblock is a double edged sword.

That's because the higher ranked you go, the more people know how to play the game. Ults are supposed to be a clutch thing, anyway.

Chaining iceblock and icewall makes it really easy for her to survive a lot of situations where other heroes would just up and die.

Just an extra second apart from spamming that would make her work.

It needs map selection BADLY! I literally lose the fucking will to live in comp whenever a koth map comes up, I'll pick torb, hanzo, symmetra in the hopes that someone quits and aborts the match. What shit for brains cabbage even made an fps without map selection anyway?

Ity also needs a vastly improved voice comm menu like cs:go and chat chat permanently disabled.

Overwatch chat:

>omfg change
>we're losing because of you
>we need a fucking healer (but not me)
>report this noob for playing a hero that the game allows them to
>fucking trolls on our team, report them
>but i have 4 gold
>fuck you noobs im going afk

Just ignore the chat if you don't like it.

Travel back in time and kill all the developers, prevent it from every being made.

Tracer wishes lmao.

Add a scoreboard at the end of the game

Mercy would be fucking useless if there was a delay or she could only Rez one person at a time when. In what world are there people who ever let Mercy live a millisecond after she ults, let alone before she can even get it off.

Mei is fine too. It already takes ages to freeze people and her strength comes from her ability to isolate people from her team.

Yes. The people who know how to play acknowledge that it's a garbage ult that never accomplishes anything. What is your point here?

I'm assuming you're gold ranked?

This.

>removes the chronal accelerator, the entire reason as to why Tracer can even fucking exist
>keeps the goggles on

I'm fucking mad

Yes you're only the one millionth person to point that out about fan art, congratulations.

>we
>fix
You, You do nothing, and let professionals take care of it. I don't want some armchair dev from 4chin touching my Overwatch.

Instead of buffing ult deployment speed like they are with Junkrat for some fucking reason make all Ults that currently come out instantly actually have some delay so its not such a brain dead game of using 6 ults at once to win.

Or just get good and realise the enemy team is probably storing their ults for the final clutch?

Mercy's ult being instant is serious bullshit. You could kill her before she even has a chance to say a word and it still goes off. Even Reinhardt can have his ult stopped and it's fast as hell.

Plus the buff she got makes her ult charge almost as fast as before.

>Or just get good

the classic, I'm bad and whatever I say about the game is because of that xD

That would be true, most people overuse it. But if you aren't preparing in the last minutes of the game for an ult push, or seeing how suspicious people get before the ult spam, you ARE bad. That's a fucking fact, user-kun.

All they need to do is redesign 80% of the maps and rework half the characters

You assume that because I'm criticising the way ults are designed that I have no idea how to deal with them, user senpai.

Ofcourse decent+ teams are going to store and co ordinate ults, I just dont think ults such as reapers, mercy's or reinhardts should be such decent panic buttons or be somewhat preventable since ults are game changers.

>kill mercy first
>dont stand infront of reinhardt
>just kill reaper

yeah yeah yeah duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>It's not a brain dead game of using 6 ults at once
>Brain dead
>Decent teams are going to store and co ordinate ults

Also Reaper has a lot of counters for his death blossom. Sometimes it's actually as simple as simply shooting at him, your retarded greentext be damned, but if your tank is paying attention he should turn and block it. That is of course assuming your fucking team mentions that they see Reaper. Lets face it, they always phase shift before they blossom. So there is a big warning sign. Mercy is an annoying panic button as mentioned above, sure, but Reinhardts is another that if you're playing with a team that's talking, acting together and not bumbling around you can get through. He knocked you down, but the teams job is to stop him from then proceeding to knock your teeth out with his dickhammer.

It's a TEAM game.

This pile of shit can't be fixed. It's literally turned into a competitive cancer.

I think you're confusing what I'm saying about the game as a complaint, I don't have any issues with any ults I just would like to see (some of) them come out a bit slower.

What I'm trying to say is the speed is fine. There is no reason for any delays, slowness or anything. There is a counter for everything, a way to solve every problem and your ability to solve those problems is what helps you move up the ranks.

So we shouldnt expect to see any patches in the future then.

>Mercy swoops in and resurects her whole team in 0.1s

It needs in game name changing, I hate being stuck with my battletag. It's pretty suspicious that people have asked for tag changing for years and a paid service suddenly appears after the launch of a game that forces you to use it.

You'll get patches like Blizzard always operates. When enough people who get killed by X complain about X, X gets nerfed. Then when people who play X complain about X, X gets buffed.

They've shown that's what they plan to do with their McCree shit, and it's exactly how I've watched WoW develop for years. But so many of these people stick to one character, and it's so obvious the character they take issue with is their fucking hard counter.

> Tracer

>Make Pulse-bomb an alt fire, lower the damage, give her a new ult that lets her blink without restriction. Maybe make rewind use blink charges?

Tracers ult should be a time dilation aoe that slows enemy players in it by 50% and makes all their shots projectiles not hitscan. UT3 had something like this called "slow field", getting caught in it was a pain in the ass.

it's okay user, it isn't canon

>Genji
Make him slower.
>Roadhog
Chain instakill is OP, remove it
>Junkboy
Slower bomb throw
>Mei
Decrease enemy freeze time, increase damage of freeze gun, increase damage of blizzard, make cryo-freeze last longer/heal more damage, better sit emote, new voice lines, new skins
>Zarya
Perfect, don't touch her
>Pharah
Less missile accuracy, shorter launch jump, less health
>Tracer
Remove from the game
>D.va
Turrets do more damage, more health, nerf this explodes quicker, damages through thin walls/around corners
>Torbjorn
Remove from the game
>Reaper
Perfect
>Zenyatta
Put orbs on as many teammates/enemies as are around you, increase damage of orbs, headshot bonus
>Mercy
Gun does more damage
>Hanzo
Remove from the game
>Reinhardt
More health, more shield duration, better ult
>Harambe
He's fine but he sucks and is for fags
>Symmetra
Remove from the game, useless
>Soldier 76
Increase gun damage, increase missile AoE, more health
>Bastion
Kill Your Self
>Lucio
Increase all damage, increase speed boost
>McCree
Decrease damage, make slower, ugly faggot fuck cowboy you like hamburger pizza american pig

Soldier main spotted

mei main actually :3

Remove the cancer called ActiBlizzard.

>>Pharah
>Less missile accuracy, shorter launch jump, less health

Explain everything you typed here.

>Mei faggot

She's way too accurate at long distances. Her missiles should have some "stray" to them, otherwise she can fly 1000 feet above everything and hit a tiny Mercy with pinpoint accuracy. Also that jump range is horseshit, she gets way too high to hit with anyone's weapon. And she should die in one hit from, say, McCree or Mei's icicle. Or else she's OP.

How did she take the picture in that position?

Put some hours into Pharah and get 50% direct hit accuracy with a decent k/d without throwing games, then type that retarded shit on an anonymous forum again.

Do you really want to go down that road

Give classes less rigid roles and let them do more then the one thing they're meant to do for Christ's sake. I never thought you could dumb down a fps more then tf2 but somehow they managed it

>nerf Pharah in the current state of game
>why

Console. The person you are questioning plays Overwatch on a console.

give genji back his mobility. most people didnt know how his triple jump mechanic worked. Im totally fine with the Ult nerf, and Star fan nerf(right click), but mobility is what made him a good choice.

this

explain to me how she can fucking exist with it?

It stops her from going into a time loop or some shit? It's just a joke, dude, everyone likes to go "MUH TIME ACCELERATOR THINGYYYYYY"

Stop giving them attention and maybe they'll stop posting the overused fucking thing.

I know a lot of anons are giving you shit because a lot of your ideas are bad, but I do like the torbjorn one.

Remove the rock-paper scissors horseshit

Mei:

Ice cycles come out instantly

People near heal block will slowly freeze

Further Freeze torch distance

Faster freeze rate

Winston

More melee damage while going banans.

>make a character so stupidly anti fun everyone stops playing the game, killing it before 2017

I like your style.

Reaper:

Make Death Blossom his alt fire

Have souls heal him to full health

When Reaper isn't around, have the other characters ask "Where is Reaper?"

in the lore she was some type of pilot to test out the new prototype jet or something. the jet disappeared into time and space and tracer kinda spaced in an out of places. monkey then built the titty accelerator to keep her locked in the here and now. if she takes it off she's gonna go back to the future or some shit

Check out this faggot, cares more about jerking off than being accurate, thirsty lil bitch

You can't fix a broken lightbulb. You toss it in the garbage.