Moments in video games where you knew the developers were fucking with you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>indie
>14.99
right there

When they made a assassin creed 2

When someone thought that this game was in a shippable state and then decided one year later to "upgrade" it for the price of about 20 bucks, fixing almost jack shit.

in the thumbnail I thought this was reloading a pistol in an fps game

Me too

>blew up Megaton because of this annoying cunt
>she survives anyway
Fuck you Todd

Christ, I see it now too.

What was so confusing about this thing again? Someone please remind me why everyone loses their mind over this picture. I don't remember this being hard.

Literally impossible

It's just people being fucking retarded. No really, that's all there is to it.

Literally all you have to do is wall run up and jump left or right depending on which side you're on. Alternatively you can just stay below the beam and jump up.

ANYONE who had problems with this has mental problems.

it required more creativity than just holding r1 and jumping towards it, the jump height wasn't enough, you had to wall run vertically and then jump sideways.
I feel like i'm the only one who did it almost instinctively, had some good sense of the parkour mechanics i guess.

Imagine doing it and landing on the wrong side.

they knew exactly what they were doing.

I literally did it

Its the only time in the game where the thing you need to climb is done so by standing underneath of it. Everything else you jump towards or wall climb. So obviously you dont climb the paripit and jump towards it, like the billion other times in the game. In this one instance you standing under it, and just press the action button. ACII was the only one I played, game was too long and boring.

I literally did that too

>creed points
Gotta get that brand recognition huh

Nah, it did take a while though.

t. never played Prince of Persia
Literally run up and jump left

Worst part about new Assassin's Creed free running is that you hardly ever do anything except hold one button. At least it was somewhat challanging before 3.

But AC II was a good game, user.

it's all muscle memory. if you're able-bodied you can get it with persistence.

pretty much this
PoP, had this shit all the time

>GUYS DARK SOULS 2 WASNT THAT BAD

Post it.

Isn't this the thing where people forgot how to jump in a video game about jumping around?

I wish they wouldn't have wasted time, effort and bosses on the chalice dungeons

it's not a bad game, it's the worst of the series though.

Always used the jutsu that made you jump higher for this part but my anus is always clenched hard anyways

>didnt complete the game

Moira'a shit.

are you capable of independent thought or are memes the only thing you can spew?

It's an user is a triggered cuck episode desu familia

What is wrong with that model. Or your whole game for that matter.

The best actually

mah brother i feel ya

This is why they dumbed down the freerunning mechanics. Cause people couldnt figure out you could climb from a standing postion tight under it

thanks, Jonathan Blow

God Dark Souls 2 was ugly as fuck. Still surprises me every time I see it again.

>Didn't even call them Creed Credits.
Fuckin' Ubisoft.

Actually you can do a very high jump by crouching, then making a fast spin in the air and pressing circle again to do a bodyslam, which somehow lifts you even higher. This gem is placed in a precise height that even if you do the highest possible jump perfectly, you won't touch it by a pixel.

moira was literally the only likable character in shitout 3

>instead of creating a deeply immersive world with a thick atmosphere of the holy land write some cringeworthy piece of garbage plot about time travelling
>keep ruining every single game of yours by doing that

I remember that shit, I thought I broke the game somehow. Had to google it, felt like a retard.

when flowey deleted my saved data

The best thing they could do is just retcon all the alien shit

>tfw you aren't retarded so you didn't get stuck here even for 10 seconds

Fuck me I just did this the other day, I went REALLY?

Don't get me wrong, it was a nice challenge, but no doubt a huge one to overcome

It looked good sometimes

This is the reason why the new Mirror's Edge has unlockable moves.

Boy, I sure could use some Meat right now!

I remember just sitting there and thinking damn. Then I tried the jump and when I was running up the wall holding the stick up, I probably tilted it just a little to the right before turning left. Yep a straight jump to the right and I was mad.

>implying

Brotherhood was even better. They perfected the formula with that one.

more like all of them look ugly, DaS3 is not that pretty either, doesn't even have proper AA

Well, disregard that I suck cocks. You just ruined my childhood illusions, thanks user, wp, I am not even mad.

LET THE LEGEND COME BACK TO LIFE

This is exactly where I quit. Did not give me the feels I had with the first one.

they should down play the scifi shit to minimum but instead they just fuck their shit up, really frustrating