twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was there seriously any doubt?

>Implying Terry could lose
He was literally strong enough to
>Beat Geese twice
>Beat Krauser
>Kill Orochi, a literal God, if not for Kyo's flame autism
>

Kyo's a flaming douchebag. Iori's the one with autism.

Mai beat Chun Li before too.

Come on, Capcom fighters, are you even trying?

Ken could just DP xx FADC Rootkit Install tho and Terry is fucked.

Someone leak the death battle

can even a god predict that he would in fact for no conceivable reason dp again?

These things work on getting as many clicks as they can, so if they annoy kof fans by having snk characters lose they'll just get 3 comments no one can read

no proof

there's no real reason for Ken to beat terry or Chunli to beat mai. Terry bodies ken free and you can at least argue that mai has more mobility than chun

Dude, KoF is retardedly popular in China and Mexico. They'll get comments, just none white people can read.

Just looking at the pacing of KoF, it was obvious, seeing as how that game is practically an episode of DBZ with no flying in terms of how most of the characters fight. SF is at least a little more grounded. Before V, anyway

>SFV is a piece of shit
>KOF XIV is a solid game
>YFW even in Death Battle Capcom can't win against SNK.

I really wanted to give SFV a chance, but there is no reason to after that rootkit fiasco.
When will Capcom get their head out of their asses?

>seriously considering buying a PS4 just for XIV
Is it worth it if you're not really that good and have no local scene? None of my friends play KoF and I can never beat the Koreans on fightcade in 98. How many people are playing online at different skill levels?

kofxiv is dead dude

No one over the age of 12 gives a shit about this death battle garbage

Can you post the m3u8?

>Character you like wins
>LOL GET REKT FAGIT GET SALTY
>Character you like loses
>NOBODY CARES FUCK OFF NOT VIDYA

Mind you this goes for both sides.

Do not buy a console for a single game, it is never worth it.

Of course Terry won.
He can move between planes and Ken's stuck on one.

See

>123 entrants at CEOtaku, a niche event to begin with
>Dead
Maybe you should stop using netplay as a basis for games being active. Don't you have a virus to be installing right now? I'm sure daddy Capcom is dying to know your credit card number.

but it isnt

Terry probably would beat Ken in a fight because he has a lot more techniques to utilise and can control his projectiles better.

He can even decide whether he does his power wave/power geyser in an intense burst or a quick pulse.
Ken can close in with his Tetsumaki but Terry has his burn knuckle as a hard counter. The distance on a burn knuckle is amazing. It can close in almost instantly.

There are a decent amount of people playing online, but they are all decent to veteran players. If you don't mind struggling for a bit it's worth it. I'm a new KOF player and I'm still having fun getting bodied online.

Is it actually his birthday?

Nope.

I don't understand what is going on. Was there some contest or something?

Only thing really wrong with XIV is bird shit and Ryo being kind of garbage because of his stubby normals and small ko'ou ken.

people would have less trouble with bird if they would just stop being pussies and just swat her out of bird cling instead of just standing there fearing it. her bird DM does do too much damage though considering it can confirm off of and punish damn near everything

>One of the most famous vidya characters ever loses to a literal who
How many times is Death Battle going to do this?

If you have played CvsS series you know how much better Terry is to Ken.
And this is from someone that loves to play as Ken.
Terry just has more offensive and defensive options and can turn a fight around pretty quickly.

Terry doesn't kill orochi.

The canon is that the Mary sue team (Kyo, Iori and Kagura) kill Orochi in KoF 97.

Who the fuck is Terry. Nobody has ever heard of this nobody fuck. Ken is one of the most famous characters in all of vidya, so obviously they want cheap clicks so they make him job to this random faggot in a baseball cap. It's the same shit as Tifa vs that dead fag's donut steel. Fuck this garbage.

>Who the fuck is terry

someone who's better than ken

Some kids show on youtube, you didn't miss anything important.

>Ken
>Comes from the series that invented fighting games
>Terry
>Not even the main character of some weebshit kusoge that only third world niggers play.

I mean, if this makes you snkucks feel better about your game flopping then whatever, but don't pretend like Ken isn't 9000 times more popular than Terry and that Terry isn't just a cheap attempt to mimic his charisma.

Its symbolic for the downfall of Streetfighter with SF5.

ARRR YHUU OHHHKAYY!?

It's funny, because SF5 during its "downfall" is still way more popular and famous than GayOF ever was in its entire history. The only good think about SNK are Mai's tits. Everything else they've ever done is just a shitty gook ripoff of Street Fighter.

Ok thanks.

Show me on the doll where SNK touched you.

I'd tell you go to back to your bird vs bird simulator but nobody plays it. Why are snkucks and goobers always so bitter towards Capcom lmao.

>people seriously responding to a "muh character is better than urs" thread

t. Rufus

>defending Rootkit Fighter

Its not bitter to say SF5 is a shitty game, its a fact
Only a 100% corporate loyalist could defend that game.
And thats coming from someone who loved 80% of all SF games.

They already removed that you retarded Mexifag. Snkcucks are so retarded they can't even keep up with news.

>better design
>better moveset
>better girls
>better son
>better villain
>better movies
>better games

Why was there any doubt?

That they ever did that in the first place evidences how absolutely retarded and incompetent Crapcom is.

I'm not even an SNKfag, but it's still impossible to depend Capcom at this point. They've pretty much fucked up nearly every notable IP they have and the whole rootkit fiasco made it even worse. I don't understand how anyone can trust Capcom anymore.

And somehow that makes it ok?

lol wow you're absolutely retarded.

I wouldnt trust a company AGAIN that tried that once.
They proved that they are willing to take a fat shit on their consumers.
And if it werent for the massively negative press they wouldnt have backed down.

Thats like your gf getting pregnant by another guy and you say "np she aborted, everything is ok now, the status quo has been restored".

Or you know its obviously bait.

>calling Capcom out on their horrendous practices
>hurr you're just a kof/gg fanboy
Keep going.

/fgg/ here, ask me anything

At least I didn't spend 60 dollars on a glorified DLC update like Goobers did :^)

>MUH CONSUMER RIGHTS
Fuck off Jim Sterling. Keep crying and maybe someday someone will play your dead kusoge out of pity.

Kinda like how you can't have a discussion about how bad SFVirus is without Capcucks deflecting and going off against every other fighting game.

Really makes you think...

why is /fgg/ so shit at fighters

Of course they let the noname win.
That causes a controversy which leads to more clicks and fucktards like OP making threads like these which means even more clicks.

post cfn?

It lets snkucks pretend to have the superiority they so desperately crave, while in the real world nobody cares about anything SNK except for Mai lewds.

lmao

top or bottom?

>a videogame is more important than my consumer rights

What are you, 12?

your mom

God SF4 was such a much better game than SFV

are you a gay furry?

>I can't dispute his arguments so I'll post a bingo card

Your "consumer rights" aren't being violated, calm down Angry Joe. Next time tell PC secondaries to not hack the game because they suck at it.

Someone will leak the m3u8 of the death battle?

>Your "consumer rights" aren't being violated, calm down Angry Joe. Next time tell PC secondaries to not hack the game because they suck at it.

No one said anti cheat tools are bad.
Anti cheat tools are infact good if properly implemented.
This one though either showed that capcom developers are massively incompetent,if they cant stop it from the client itself, or that in the worst case the company is malicious and shady.

Hes probably not, but I am.

>Weebfag is paranoid that people will see his loli stash

>i have no arguments only ad hominem

Didnt you accuse the bingo chart fag that he has no arguments?
Oh the irony.

>KoFXIV shipped 20k units in Japan

Post 15 seconds of you playing KOF XIV

Why would you be scared of Capcom supposedly seeing your shit if you didn't have something to hide? Besides why are you playing fighters on PC to beginw ith?

They've rolled back on it.

Does the PC suffer from the 8-frame delay? That's the only thing keeping me away from this game (well that and the 60 euro pricetag holy fuck)

>Game has been "simplified for a wider audience" aka casuals who just want to mash buttons
>Slow as shit movement and walk speed
>Huge floaty jumps with next to no horizontal range
>Tiny ranged normal's
>Tiny hitboxes on everything
>Normal's have a shitty priority system
>Throws are slow as shit with no range
>Links are gone and combos are now mashable
>Huge buffer window
>No close standing attacks
>No neutral jump attacks
>Dizzy making people fall out of combos
>Game is full of comeback mechanics desinged to "lower the effectivness of player skill"
>Only super can chip kill
>V-Trigger a huge universal buff you get as a rewarded for losing
>V-Reverasl a get out of jail free you are rewarded with for losing
>Receve less damage the less health you have
>Worst roster in a street fighter game to date fan favorites replaced with characters no one wanted like birdie and rmika
>Risk/Reward is skewed due to high damage from jump ins yet pitifully low damage on anti airs and how you can no longer get large damage punishes from a jab
>Huge amounts input lag
>Constant fps loss on ps4 and high end PC's
>Random input drops
>Dumbed down mechanics
>Top players already saying the game is casual garbage
>P2W
>Game literally released in an unfinished state
>Online doesn't work correctly
>No punishment for rage quitters
>lobbies that dont even work most of the time with no flags or ping
>8 frames of input lag
>install malicious rootkits that destroy your PC and grant unauthorized access to your machine

>MFW snkucks use "sfv sold worse than sfxt" as a real argument but then backpedal when you bring this up

>"Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say"

:^)

>free speech
Oh you're one of those. Fuck off back to Cripplechan.

Nice argument.

Oh wait you dont have those.

>best dad
Oh no wait

My fucking sides

My argument is that only literal cucks play fighters on PC, so you deserve to get a virus just like you deserved MKX to drop support. How's that you fucking faggot?

Heres a whole list of counter arguments for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument

Nice argument.

for the record, pulling the "nothing to hide" bullshit about as moronic as saying "ITS 2016 COME ON!" as an argument

Are we linking Wikipedia articles now? Here's one that describes you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Nice dead games.

Lel you can argue just as well as capcom can develop games :^)

>Are we linking Wikipedia articles now? Here's one that describes you.

If you think Wikipedia information is nonsense then you should have no problem debunking those arguments, since they should have logical flaws then.

Go on, do it.
Oh wait you cant.

Reminder that 8 frames of input delay removes footsies and strategy from the game and basically turns it into a mashing slugfest

youtube.com/watch?v=3CBEVIDwge0
youtube.com/watch?v=zwalITH_cGY
youtube.com/watch?v=ap369ES-6Xw

You can say what you want about Capcom, but their game is actually thriving with new content and people playing it. Meanwhile Arksys can't do that for you without making you spend 60 dollars on a new disc and 8 dollars per character, and SNK can't do it at all because they have no money.

I dont know why you are so fixated on other developers.

I mostly played capcom fighting games myself, but i drew the line with how shitty SF5 is. Not currently playing any other fighting game either.

A rootkit that enables anyone to take control of your computer is not exactly "new content"

You probably weren't what your parents were hoping for either, but unfortunately they didn't abort you.

well memed sir

only after messing up his combo starters for a good few months

this thread reeks of underage

still no m3u8

How was the animation?
Who's next?

Forums are celebrating
forums.screwattack.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=30104&start=510

You can disable AA and get it to 4 frame delay.

>Amy Rose is next according to the Screwattack forum users who saw the fight early
Who's she fighting?

Roll?

>Amy vs Roll
>Roll loses
If this happens and someone made a webm of Roll's death, Boco would be pissed

Not until we get Morrigan in an episode and she loses.

Don't you have to disable VSync (and deal with constant screen tearing) in the ini to get 4 frame delay?

>people keep saying Capcom removed the rootkit
>roll back stopped it installing the rootkit but you have to remove it manually
How long until an opportunistic lawyer starts a class action lawsuit?

Yeah, vsync, i forgot.
I'd rather play with screen tearing than 8 frames of lag.
Yeah, capcom is retarded, what's new.

Terry had the better feats
It was obvious he was going to win