"Stop clicking so much like that! You're going to break the mouse!"

>"Stop clicking so much like that! You're going to break the mouse!"

FUCKING BLACK SHADOW SLOW THE FUCK DOWN

xvideos . com/video463538/jane_kaczmarek

welp time to fap

Never happened to me because the PC was mine and mine alone.

She's not wrong. Eventually the micro switch will wear out.

stealth malcolm thread again?

Yes

The malcolm trying to talk to girls bits were cringy as fuck

I want to insert my penis into that wide open mouth of hers.

>tfw it's true and my trusty Wheel Mouse Optical starts failing at the right button.

These old non- fancy- dpi mice are god tier but so expensive tese days.

No it was a terrible show. Fuck off faggot.

Whatever you say, bitch. *blows smoke in face*

Mom stop sucking my dick, you're going to break it!

Hol up is that the beginnings of a gyaru Homura

My friends mom always believed that clicking too fast would short out the computer and ruin it.

I actually got in trouble at their house because my friend and I were playing runescape classic and I was clicking really fast while fishing.

>rts players click more than me
>moba players click more than me
>even fightan players hit three times as many buttons as I do
Is APM really the secret to getting good?

The question is, would she bite it, or just sit there with her unmoving tongue under your dick as you plunged in and out of her throat...

Nah she'd probably just yell at you.

>Stop installing so many game, you're slowing down the computer!

APM is the single most important thing in almost any competitive game. Even in real life sports its all about who can act quicker and more frequently that wins

No one's mom ever said that.
Not even yours, user frantically typing out "mine did" as an immediate response to my post.

>tfw i actually did break one like that
Fuck you, Jakobs

I was just told to stop clicking so fast because it annoyed the fuck out of my mom and dad.

>tfw just called up logitech to get a replacement mouse minutes before I saw this thread

Fuck man it seems like I'm calling them every 6 months for them to replace one of their garbage quality products. But dammit all if I don't love my G600.

No

More like the mouse is breaking me. I'm getting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or something similar from playing PoE, wrist already hurts like a motherfucker, index finger and middle finger are starting to smart as well.

Probably getting one of these gay orthopaedic cuffs if the gel inlay mousepad I ordered doesn't make it better.