Why isn't Cred Forums hype?

Why isn't Cred Forums hype?

>Everything has been rumors.
>Nintendo has been in the dark about it even existing
>Nintendo's track record ever since the passing of Iwata.

Those are 3 of many reasons.

Hype about what, this shit comes out in like 6 months and it's like they're trying to make sure people know as little about it as possible

because nintendo

because its going to be full of amiibos and miitomos

about fucking what you retard? we know NOTHING

BECAUSE THEY HAVENT TOLD US SHIT

>People are already shitting themselves over it.
>Nintendo still didn't said nothing.

Yeah, no hype.

The number of nx threads on this board tell me you are a retard.

>hype
shill keyword.

if you want examples of shills, please see the winnie the pooh M$ thread.

Nintendo dun fucked up too many times and Am2r was the last straw.

we need actual information to be hyped about something.

I was interested but the complete silence on Nintendo's part has rendered me numb. I don't give a fuck anymore OP.

All this.
Nintendo is to burn out after all the shit they did, to people actually give a damn about they next console.

I remember Wii rike to pray commercials WAY before the release of the Wii so that normies knew there was a new Nintendo console coming, the NX will come out and nobody will know about it.

aside of a minority of nintendrones, nobody care about them anymore

the industry changed (not for my liking) and yet, they still want to impose their own narrow, gimmicky, passéist view on video games...

also, miyamoto

fuck nintendo

scrubs falling for paid shilling

>Catalog
You would rather they be just as disgusting as sony? Making nothing but shoot the guy games?

>the industry changed (not for my liking) and yet

The only thing I really care for nowadays from Nintendo is Kirby for nostalgia and enjoyment from its franchise.

There is nothing the NX has me hooked by, Meanwhile Xbone still doesnt seem that appealing, The PS4 has like 4 games I actually would want and the PC always fucking has shitty ports for the games I actually want.

WHERE IS IT?

I am actually getting a little pissed. They need to announce pronto.

Literally everything Nintendo has released and done since Iwata's death was already in development/been planned on well before he died.

It'll be a bit before they finish everything they'd started under him and start with completely fresh products under the new president

We know nothing about it and Nintendo's track record ever since the Wii does not bode well for it.

Isn't it coming out in like 5 months?
Are they ashamed of it or something

Nintendo has been very very shit over the recent years

>new system from an out of touch company
>new system from a company that censors everything
>new system from a company that has a bad track record time and time again

Nobody gives a shit anymore. I am sorry if its your job to generate interest. You should look for a better job if that is the case because you will fail.. Good luck though

>I swear!!! Nintendo became shit once Iwata!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IWATA!!!!!

Nintendo has had a shitty track record ever since the Wii.

You not liking something doesn't mean nobody likes it.

OP asked why I aint excited for the NX.

If you want a shit list of why I thought the Wii and Wii U was a sake of shit you should of asked.

Because we don't know what the fuck it is. I mean, that executive or whatever seemed to imply it's some kinda hybrid, but we've gotten absolutely no official news about it.

HYPE
FOR
WHAT?
RETARD

SHOW me what I should be excited for. Don't tell me, show me.

how much you getting paid OP

>new system from the company that made the best console every generation since they've been in the race
>new system from the company with the best exclusives
>new system from the company that saved the industry and innovated every major feature in video games

I wonder why anyone could be excited

just give up. Fill out some applications somewhere else. Go back to school and get a degree for a real job. This isn't going to pan out. Or find a better product to shill if you can't do better. You can't win them all

pretty sure that got cancelled

say hello to nintendos future

when did that happen? Because the opposite is true today

Sorry bub, i didn't make the thread, just replied to you.

nintendo is done

If nintendo don't announce the NX soon I'll

I'm sure third party developers know as much about it as we do.

Nintendone*

It will shit on PS4/Xbone

This is not a console war thread. Go back to math class.

No games.

lol

I gave up long ago to be hype about anything Nintendo, around the time of the Wii.

About three fiddy

What age were you when Wii was announced.

All they needed to do was make good games.

Turned 21 that year.

I am hype in the idea that since the console & handheld devs have merged, this should have the least amount of droughts of any Nintendo system since the SNES.

But we still don't really know what it is.

LMAO

Yeah I'm 21 now and I am mad at Nintendo for how shit Wii u was. I used to put them up on a pedastool because I was 11 or there about when Wii came out. Now I think Wii is a pile of shit. I think age has a lot to do with it. I have found as I got older that I have less tolerance for sub par video games and consoles and the like.

That picture is so sad.

>I have found as I got older that I have less tolerance for sub par video games and consoles and the like.

Same here, that's the reason why I'm hardly playing games at all anymore. I'm not the target demographic anymore and it really shows. I can hardly name three games I was even remotely interested these past couple of year, the last game I was hyped like a motherfucker for was RE4.

Yeah. It kind of hurts as well. I used to be so enthused about video games but now every other game is just the same tired shit.

Oh boy, another 400$ Mario/Zelda box
What a treat

Kek. I'm gonna kidnap you and dress up pretty so you can make me laugh and get my pee pee hard.

Wii didn't even have any games.

Wii U didn't even have any exclusives that weren't worse versions of previous games in the series (beside Splatoon)

Wii was the only Nintendo console since the Gamecube (not included) that didn't have good enough games for me to justify its purchase. Why is Cred Forums so fucking contrarian.

Because Nintendo died after the Gamecube and out of its rotting corpse Neoshitendo aka Pseudo-Apple was born

I'm hyped to be able to play the console version of DQXI without having to buy a PS4

so how about some info?
when are they gong to unveil "something"

maybe, becuase people will buy the pro and scorpio, nobody wants an underpowered piece of shit, oh wait.

>Not owning a Wii U makes you a contrarian

Kek. Retard

Well for starters, we don't know anything. For all we know, it could be a Wii U2.

But more because Nintendo doesn't make games that I want anymore, so I have no reason to throw my money at them. It's a damn shame seeing as how I blindly bought a Wii U on release day thinking it would be gold.

October 12.