How do we fix the Halo series?

How do we fix the Halo series?

Just picked up halo 3 from my parents, haven't played it in years, gonna coop it with gf, cant wait.

Pretend Reach was the last game

You posted how.

Your parents have pretty good taste

Do you think Sangheili women fantasize about being dominated by Spartans?

We round up all the old Bungie and ex-Bungie devs that worked on the series, especially Marty for that sweet ass OST and have them make ODST 2. If not this than I dont give a shit.

This, don't know why they went back on the trilogy with more sequels, it was wrapped up perfectly. They had a whole universe to explore and they just went back to master chief vs covenant and new half arsed enemy.

Just go back and finish fixing Halo: MCC. That's the best game there is in the Halo series.

Are the 343 ones any good? I might get an Xbox one after I buy a dog.

First we remove /hg/ from the site.
Then we don't have a constant reminder that there's more halo after reach

No. Femdom unites all species.

I demand to see more

All I want is a thicc female elite to dominate me sexually and ride my until my pelvis is pulverized to dust. Is that too much to ask?

Yes because they don't exist.

Fuck off with the Spartans and shit desu.

Just make some spinoff games with different gameplay elements. Like playing as an elite that can command grunts and shit.

Fire the people in charge of the writing and mission design in halo 4 and 5 (keep the guys who write ambient dialog). Bring back staten

Promote everybody who worked on Halo 5's MP, except whoeever decided to make it online only, fire him

Get guoh on the dev team obviously

You can't fix what was never good.

Yes, because elite females were never thicc to begin with.

Use your xbox money on your pupper. Fuck 343i

A lot of people will tell you they are shit

I don't think that's accurate, but they are certainly subpar compared to the bungie games

Halo 5's MP is fantastic though

>Promote everybody who worked on Halo 5's MP
So they can release shit that should have been there on launch half a year later again?

Okay. Games only give me fleeting happiness anyway.

Put it on PC without restricting it to Windows 10.

That's a nice ass

Take the core of what made Reach great, and add more to it

I can't say much about 5 as that is the only one I haven't played but 4 is trash sp or mp.

Cool. I won't touch it then. Sub par triggers me.

funny joke

>Take the core of what made Reach great
Why would they attempt to salvage shit?