>buy legion
>play spriest
>completely broken spec
>switch to prot warrior
>literally press two buttons and never drop below 98% HP
>switch to rogue
>pretty fun but impossible to get groups and queue times are really long
>switch to monk
>fun but completely shit tanking and healing is clunky as fuck, not a viable class
>switch back to priest
>try holy
>realise that healing is actually braindead as fuck and literally exists just to fix other peoples mistakes
>when people fuckup and I have to heal them it's annoying
>when they don't spamming my 3 damage abilities is boring
>better off just sitting there spamming heal on them expecting them to fuck up again
>switch to shadow again
>remember why I stopped playing this shit class

I wanted to at least clear the first raid on mythic but I'm just considering quitting this game. Every single class and spec I try just has me asking myself how any of this shit escaped pre-alpha phases of testing.

How is this fucking company still in business? How do I get tricked into playing this god awful game every damn time?

PvP.

>How do I get tricked into playing this god awful game every damn time?
easy
Blizzard/EA preys on you off of their previous successes like Vanilla WoW and Diablo 2. Then you just fall for the bait that this new and improved expansion will somehow bring the glory days back.

>mini-games

>no argument

I wasn't responding to an argument.

there's no """""""glory days""""""" of WoW when it was a fucking mess from the beginning

the only reason people think Vanilla was good was because it was new, you had to discover shit or learn about it from others before Thottbot came out, and word of mouth meant people were playing with friends

It's criticizing something, with a meme no less.

why does the token on US servers cost almost half as much gold as that on the EU servers?

Nah, vanilla WoW is objectively amazing if you enjoyed that style of RPG.

It's interesting how the new hip thing to do is hate vanilla WoW. Funny how well blizzard convinced even the people that hate them as a company to hate vanilla as well.

You fell for their anti-legacy realm shills just like the blizzdrones. I've been playing vanilla and TBC private servers for years and even in the buggy terrible state they are in I've managed to enjoy myself more than I have on retail WoW.

Most only went to the websites for extra help.

Criticizing things with shit-posts huh? I wonder where people tend to do that.

>>switch to prot warrior
>>literally press two buttons and never drop below 98% HP

He never played Legion

excuse me?

>Play Blood DK
>Be literally impossible to kill

enjoy is a buzzword

>be mage
>all specs are fun and usually at least one of them is top tier
Is there a better feeling?

>Play Retadin
>Fun
>Kinda shit though
>Play Protadin
>Boring as fun
>Unkillable though
>Play Holy
>What the fuck do 90% of these buttons even do
>Fuck it, Holy Light it is

>Choose holy to heal
>H-healing's brain dead guys!
>not choosing God tier disc priest

Thinking about dropping my enhance for my 100 rogue. Good idea? Ass or outlaw?

>play Outlaw Rogue
>fun class mechanics
>that feel when rolling all 6 buffs
>basically top charts in every Mythic dungeon
>can bypass mechanics with Cloak of Shadows
>on top of feint, Cheat Death, and Crimson Vial
>one button AoE

>tfw playing with an Outlaw Rogue in my party and he somehow can't break 80k dps

When do I get to throw Xe'ra off the back of my giant turtle and into the ocean?

>Go into Legion with the expectation to do endgame content
>Doesn't bother to look up what classes are top and shit tier right now
>Thinks an MMO is more than just brain dead rotations
Literally why did you buy Legion?

Nighthold

No idea, but it's been like that since day 1 of the Token.

>don't know if I should play my warrior or start wit dh or just boost a mm hunter/outlaw/enhance

help me

Pls help.

leveled as enhance. rotation is retarded facerolling. i have more fun in healing

War is good all around, dh is getting fucked soon, mm and outlaw are amazing for Mythic plus and enhance seems pretty good for single target

the trick is to play with friends

Why did they decide to gut spriest so much this expac? I like the concept of insanity, but in practice it's shitty. I don't like how they removed core abilities, but I assume every class has that problem. The worst part about spriest this expac is that almost any time you complain about it, people start talking about how "OP" it is, based on a unrealistic sim and using a literal gimmick talent that shouldn't exist. I'm thinking of just dropping my spriest entirely and getting on the meme mage train since they have literally never been bad in any patch.

How much of a dps increase is enhances fat right right/ 2nd golden trait? I was in En with another enhance at at a glance it looked like I out geared him but his dps was better than mine. And I still haven't got my 2nd trait.
It could be he was flasked as well tho.

Nice mog you bitch.

Maybe he's just better than you.

So is Anduin gonna be the one to summon the Old Gods?

Don't forget time gated content to force people to play for longer than a week

All of your problems seem easy to explain except that you simply don't like shadow or prot.

If the damage you are healing is not mostly coming from unavoidable sources then you are not healing difficult content and should move on the mythic+. The vast majority of damage in legitimate end game content is unavoidable damage that simply must be dealt with by the healer.

Melee dps have no value in the current game because there are more melee dps players, more melee dps classes, more melee dps specs, and less demand for melee dps than ranged dps, let alone than the demand for tanks or healers. Get into an active guild or suffer the penalty everyone who insists on playing the least useful, most played role suffers.

I will say, if I made a list of the 5 specs most in need of gameplay change both Prot Warrior and Shadow Priest would make my list. Shadow maybe or maybe not, but it would have a chance. It is an abysmal solo/world/dungeon spec and only really functions well in a raid environment where fights are long.

All of the Legion time gated content prior to raid could be done in less than two. Completed order hall campaign, 8000/12000 honored with Nightfallen, and 2 golden artifacts (very few specs have more than 2 worthwhile golden traits, but this does vary based on spec), and raid ready item level can all be trivially completed in under 2 weeks.

So what's going to happen to your artifact weapon next expansion? Are you going to just toss out a legendary weapon of mass destruction for the first quest weapon you get?

Will we at least be able to mog the skins?

I like the holy paladin weapon but don't want to commit to playing it if i can't use the skin anymore in the future.

On aoe, it is a very significant increase. On single, less so but still not nothing. My Mythic+ team enhance saw a jump of over 100k average on trash pulls with his second golden (which took his worthless ass way too long to get).

What happens if a choose a healing legendary weapon? How much slower will I level?

>mog

that's just the gear I have on lmao

I don't play dress up lmfao

Is pulling 190-210k decent for an 845 Outlaw?

I do more than that as Ret.

Depends what healer if you chose disc priest you will level the same idea not quicker than dps
Anyways at 102 you get to choose your other artifacts so just save your AP

What's your item level at? The one on my team's bout where I am, but overtakes when potting. I'm a poorfag so no Old War potions just yet.

Disc is great fun but the lack of a oh shit button hurts a lot

Exactly the same, 845. I think you need to double check your talents/traits or make sure you're doing the rotation correctly.

get friends who play tank and healer so you can easily get groups as dps
play a fun dps class
enjoy

In dungeons? It's meh
In a raid that seems quite ok

>Nah, vanilla WoW is objectively amazing if you enjoyed that style of RPG.
Unless you played Druid.

Being raid lead/call outs guy is probably making me fuck up tracking RTB and GS.

Shit's tough but I guess I gotta get used to it.

Also need to get off my ass and grind out that 2nd gold artifact trait

Do I want Crit or Vers. as a Holy Paladin?

Those two probably explain it then.

>warrior bodyguard is an iron dwarf
>not a keeper of ulduar, not a vrykul
>an iron dwarf that wouldn't leave you alone
He's the only thing not vrykul-themed in Skyhold besides the naaru doormat. Are all bodyguards this random? He sticks out like a sore thumb. A val'kyr would've been sweet.

I'm sorry you have shit tastes.

Did 2 BGs the other day for a transmog, didn't touch pvp since like wotlk.
>no damage at all, it takes months to kill any target
>as a firemage I tanked 3 guys and escaped alive
>there was no difference of survivability between me and a tank
>healers get anyone full health in a single spell
>if there is a single healer in a 5v5+ battle, nobody ever dies
I would prefer to play any MP game but wow's pvp. This shit is abysmally boring. I literally can't understand how anyone can play that shit seriously.

My bodyguard is Vanessa Van Cleef

Why do groups wipe so much when Il'gynoth gets to the second add phase after we first enter the eye to attack him? People just seem to lose all group cohesiveness at that point.

Says monk isn't viable when Windwalker is OP and Mistweaver is doing fine. Are you retarded?

mistweaver is not viable for mythic+

I'm not playing a class with 1 good spec and two completely broken pieces of shit

Priests get a light elemental, a troll priest and someone else.

Nothing is time gated right now though.

I don't know, but our group, me included, fuck up there.

I didn't realise Nighthold was open.

>play Ret
>Blizz regresses everything they slowly fixed with the spec since they fucked it up in Cataclysm
>mfw

Get Old War potions and you'll go up another 100k dps by the end of the fight. You'll prob burst 600-700k.

Time gating is good, in fact anything that removes control from the players is good, you simply can't trust wow players to not do the worst they can.

>Fire now
>Arcane in the future as it always scales stupidly strong

Can't wait to have more mana than health again.

That isn't time gated though? That's 2 patches of content away. Time gated means it's available on the current patch but locked away by something that requires a set amount of time to complete.

What is a fun tank to play?

everywhere you post

game lasted me a month before i got soul-crushingly bored again

Paladin is simple but effective
DK is the usual self healing cunt
Brewmaster seems fun with options but is shite atm.
Warriors just press ignore pain and faceroll
No clue about druids.

Maybe it's because so many more adds spawn in that phase that people get overwhelmed.

Prot warriors or Veng DH

Ah, but I think Zabra's kind of important. He was in some comics like Rehgar was, and has an armor set named after him. Most bodyguards are at least related to their class. I don't know how priests feel about that elemental.

will probably b8 some shit responses but did this game die already again?
it takes ages finding people for anything
mythic dungeons literal hours of waiting
pvp not even possible to find mates anymore
dont get me started on raids if you dont have a guild dont even try pug its impossible

Are you just not using the group finder or something?

Try a shaman, user

Enhance is pretty alright for this expansion, and you can explore everything with Far Sight

This tbqhwyf (to be quite honest with you family)

One of the best parts about WoW is continually upgrading your gear and with the new pvp system, all you have to do is hit level 50 and you can get 880 gear

Who else is gonna finish EN and get the pathfinder achievement before quitting again?

Kind of want to change mains from warrior to paladin though. Ret and Holy seem cool.

test

>Survival Hunter
It's like, let's remove the mobility, the sustain and the utility of a Wind Walker monk, give a weaker Fists of Fury and terrible AoE and call it a class.

Yeah, I think we just need to lean by trial the fight

I hate the elemental, but I hate basically everything about the priest class. I save only Zabra and some class fantasy of discipline. We are the bitches of the paladins, holy is lol the naaru did it, shadow is utterly irrelevant in the context of the class lore and awful to play outside raids, disc should be balance between holy and shadow but it's just light + shadow mend

Grinned like a retard.

>pathfind
They'll add flying as soon as no one cares anymore just like Legion. They should have made it like Pandaria where you could buy it the second you hit max level

>play outlaw rogue
>ranked #1 on server by ilvl
>get into random mythic dungeon
>priest dispells root just as its about to expire, after 5 seconds
>tell that to him, tell him hes bad
>get kicked out from grp for being an elitist jerk
>banned for 7 days, reason being toxic/flaming others
>uninstall

What the hell are these things?? They're god damn multiplying

So when does 7.1 arrive and ruin proffessions again?

i am no one is responding ever
waited for 2 hours for mythic dungeons today
we didnt find anyone
luckily someone from the guild came on but whats going on?

Fret not, it's all part of the plan.

you deserve it for acting like a fag

>mistweaver is not viable for mythic+
u wot

you need to watch out all blizzard games are full of faggot now one wrong word and youll get spam reported by cocklord and his friends

>People still falling for the ancient Dalaran portal

Most fun I've had with my mage in years.

Russians and Polish people. They don't have the money to buy subscription so they buy token in game which creates a shortage of tokens.

Vanilla druid was pure suffering.

>acts like a faggot
>is surprised when he is treated like a faggot

fuck sake.

US token price on launch: 30k
EU token price on launch: 35k

US price now: 36,715k (22.4% increase)
EU price now: 69,099k (97.4% increase)

just fuck my shit up.

>play holy priest
>probably the best healer in my guild
>GM signs me up as main heal during raids
>sometimes do dungeons with guildies
>let the secondary tank heal
>go dps during mythics
>have highest dps during all of them
>GM notices it
>tells me to go dps in raid since all other dps suck ass and finds another heal
>hate nothing more than boringly pressing my rotation

They should just remove Russians from EU servers already, they fuck up everything.

Expect no less from Nu WoW players. Bantz is long gone thank League for that. You're also not allowed to tell people to stop sucking

What should I name my Human Hunter?

I wish this game had a polearm/spear focused class that wasn't survival hunter.

There's too many games where the polearm user is fucking boring to play, and this is just another.

Leifblower

>punt squirrels
>become mythic raider+

>Fistweaving is out
>Disc Priest is cool on paper but so far at level 38 doesn't seem very practicle

Any actually fun healing specs left in Legion or should I call it a day and go back to le Ignore Pain Shield Man?

Go disc.

>Are all bodyguards this random?
Monks can get Chen Stormstout, which is baller af

Lumberman

Dress like a Lumber Jack, play Survival.

I'm hoping for some kind of "reforge" mechanic where you just get another artifact and forge them together or something. I really like the artifact system and I hope they stick with it. Judging by the fact that order halls are garrison 2.0 I think they probably will.

I see no harm in continuing the story and keeping the class halls going. The class storylines and artifacts are the coolest touches they've introduced in a while.

Healing isn't fun by design. Its just whack a mole and getting pissed at people that take avoidable damage.

I had a blast playing MW Monk back in MoP and when I played FF14 I still had a decent time, healing doesn't have to be boring.

>Keeping health bars at 100%
Really unnecessary.

I imagine they will change it around but still keep an artifact like system. Even though retards are throwing bitch fits, I think most people appreciate the progression you get even at max level.

>whack a mole isn't fun
LMAO

I STILL CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THEY REMOVED DEATH'S ADVANCE BECAUSE OF "MUH CLASS FANTASY" AND YET I AM STILL NOT THE BEST DPS CLASS IN THE FUCKING GAME

Disc is your best solo spec and is viable everywhere but large raid parties.

Fistweaving sort of exists, it's just not as easy to do

FF14 is the very epitome of whack a mole healing. The fuck are you on about,.

Why do people keep falling for the Blizzshit meme? They haven't made a good game since WC3 and here people are still giving them money for watered down shit like SC2, D3, Hearthstone, HotS and Overwatch.

Nobody ever fucking learns.

Don't do it dawg. In cata I was a frost DK because it was fun and looked cool, then my friends who were tryhards recognized that I ranked better than any other person in the guild. Flattered, I became the main raid tank in one raid.

It was only then that I realized they couldn't clear content because they were almost all fucking horrible and I had to carry the raid group to a few heroic DS clears. When the 2 good people and I were like "nah, I'm fucking done man, we cleared heroic what more do you want?" everyone got turbo salty and it caused a ton of drama.

Tl;dr they're probably all bad and you're in for a world of pain

That's just not fair.

I'm still seething over that bloody MoP Not-Pokemon

Also how it destroyed the cross-faction pet trade, which used to be a good source of start-up finances.

>Nah, vanilla WoW is objectively amazing if you enjoyed that style of RPG.
Vanilla WoW was trash.

>1 good tank spec
>All the healers are trash except priest
>Massive Warrior favoritism everywhere
>Classes and quests were riddled with bugs
>Fishing
>Rogues and Mages did all the fucking damage ever and never pulled aggro, but every other spec had shit like Mind Blast causing massive threat generation for no reason what so ever.
>The game was literally Warrior, Priest, Mage, with every other class being around just to support them.
>Majority of quests had fuck-awful design, like low drop rates, "Travel across the content to a zone way above/below your level to speak with X", long questlines that lead nowhere and quests that were unfinished.
>Most raid bosses were just tank and spank with a gimmick.
>Everything was a grind. Everything. Even shit that wasn't worth a grind. Hope you had fun spending a shit ton of time and gold on Dungeon gear that wasn't even as good as T1.
>Garbage loot design.
>Caster gear in general.

Vanilla wasn't any better than current WoW.

>1 decent item
>still ilvl 847
>still shit at the game
the chance you have from getting a 895 item is less than 0.0001% per world quest, which gives you 1 good item, while I already have an 850 with a gem an 855 relic, a 870 relic and a 865 trinket with gem items after one week of raiding with merely 7/7 nh and 4/7 hc down

Is it worth giving Legion a try if you've never played WoW before?

this is not how vanilla was played at all, it's how it was remembered after people realised what was the best strat for everyone after the fact

back then everyone just played what they want because no one had any idea what they were doing

the balance for DPS was actually pretty close to what it is now, people are just waay more autistic about it in vanilla for some reason

thanks for proving you never raided in vanilla though retard

>Buy Legion
>After all the legacy staff who were around during the golden age left Blizzard

Should I level my rogue, mage or druid next?

>Play Havoc DH on new server
>Pretty fun and putting up great numbers considering how new I am to the class/spec
>Blizz says nerfs for Fel Barrage to tone down AOE damage
>Seems fair because Havoc AOE is insane
>Massive nerfs to every ability outside of DB/CS in a hotfix that's barely tested

Should've seen this coming.

maybe it's because people are fucking retarded and don't kill corruptor tentacles

>back then everyone just played what they want because no one had any idea what they were doing
Absolute bullshit. Maybe if you were in some ultra casual guild that never even killed ZG. But if that is the case, your opinion is completely worthless.

Except all the class hall quests

>and you can explore everything with Far Sight

You've been able to do that since vanilla. Are you fucking new?

There are actually a lot more add spawns at the start of the second outside phase of that fight, also
the second inside phase is far longer than the first so if you get him to ~60% in that first phase you can just pull bloodlust when the first dominators spawn, kill those, have some melees kick the eye tentacles and take the corruptors out when they spawn.
That's what my guild did today and we managed to kill him pretty quickly that way.
Also a thing you can consider doing is leaving the second horror outside when you go in and just let the tanks and one heal take care of it. That saves a lot of time in the second round

not bullshit

not my fault your shitter guild didn't know the balance druid bug lmao

>back then everyone just played what they want because no one had any idea what they were doing
YOU did this. Actual raiders that had meaningful progression didn't do this at all. Min/maxing wasn't as prevalent as it is now, but it was still there. You never brought more than two druids to a raid of forty people, Rogues were incredibly uncommon due to melee mechanics from bosses like Cleave and Tail Swipe, etc.

Just because YOU were bad and didn't know how the game worked doesn't mean that's the way the game worked.

>the balance for DPS was actually pretty close to what it is now, people are just waay more autistic about it in vanilla for some reason
But the amount of threat you generated wasn't.

Rogues and Mages generated significantly less threat than Druids, SPriests, Warlocks, and Hunters.

You're an idiot if you think the DPS classes were at all equal in PvE.

>thanks for proving you never raided in vanilla though retard
Nothing you said applied to Vanilla you blathering idiot. If you played it at all you were some casual scrub that probably spent all his time wiping in UBRS and trying to cobble together useless profession gear.

>try to do some garrison mission
>apparently my max level followers don't have enough "ilvl"
>adding them to the mission provides no increase in success chance
>meanwhile adding low level followers does increase success chance
>so do troops somehow

Nice one Blizzard ya fuckwits

Rogue, Warrior, and MagewhogotIgnite were the best on tank-n-spank fights by a mile. And lots of fights had mechanics that absolutely crippled entire classes.

>Hunters can't cast anything on Twin Emps
>Mages vs. Immunities
>Mages vs. Mana limitations
>Mage who had the Ignite rolling took all the damage from other Mages
>Every dot class vs. 16 debuff slots
>Paladins and Druids had no competitive dps spec
>VISCIDUS

I guess you could say Warlocks doing 400 dps and Rogues doing 600+ was "close" if you don't know how percentages work.

>You fight an Alliance raid in an Illidan flashback
>Johnny Awesome, a Horde character, is there
>Wearing heirlooms in TBC

Blizzaga

>You never brought more than two druids to a raid of forty people, Rogues were incredibly uncommon due to melee mechanics from bosses like Cleave and Tail Swipe

Not him but you clearly didn't play vanilla

They also get the Monkey King.

He rides around on a cloud and spins around and does decent aoe.

Made leveling a fucking breeze.

orb of deception

Nah. Rogues get Garona, Vanessa VanCleef and Mathias of SI:7.

>Not him but you clearly didn't play vanilla
Rejuv didn't stack, Battle Rez wasn't a wipe-saving mechanic like it is now since you had so many tanks.

The only reason they were even there was for Innervate, and you didn't need that many if your healers knew what they were doing.

LMAO

the raids in vanilla were all faceroll piss easy if you had even 20 people who knew how to press buttons and not stand in fire

you could literally bring whatever the fuck you wanted to the raid and do fine

you've never played vanilla, shut the fuck up retard

>How is this fucking company still in business? How do I get tricked into playing this god awful game every damn time?
BIGGER NUMBERS, user. You have to keep playing to get BIGGER NUMBERS.
That's why most people keep playing, unless they group with friends/relatives and play at their own pace. Fuck them though, I mean who wants to have fun in their games?
If there's one thing I intensely dislike about present-day WoW it's the solo-ness of it all

>wearing heirlooms in TBC

jesus fucking christ are WoD babbies this retarded?

>We removed Deaths Advance because it doesn't fit.
>So, we gave you Leoric's Wraith Walk from our new hit game Heroes of The Storm™.
It even has the same fucking ANIMATION as Leoric's.
Fuck off, Blizzard.

>I got all my information from mmo champ forums

What ilevel do people usually requiere for a mythic dungeon? Suramar quest lines requiere it now.

>I never raided in Vanilla WoW but visited the nostalrius /vg/ thread once, the post

>crit
>haste
>average mastery
>no versatility

Try that in a mythic+6/7 and tell me how it goes.

>dk
>no haste
trash

>why does the token on US servers cost almost half as much gold as that on the EU servers?

All the bumfuck eastern and southern europeans are too poor to afford gametime so drive prices up and just endlessly farm.

Americans have more disposable income and are happy to buy gold

>Haven't played WoW since trying it a little around early Wrath
I'm enjoying it despite having no idea what I'm doing.

>Most specs in the game now have skills literally 1:1 with Diablo 3 skills

>I only ever raided molten core, but I'm going to act like I raided Naxx.
No point in arguing with you two idiots I guess. The game was clearly a masterpiece and had no flaws.

I get Rexxar as a hunter

>interested in looking for DK hidden artifact skins
>blood is just a random drop from Withered Training
>not a single hint or concrete lead on unholy/frost
>everyone imagines it's some convoluted, hidden quest-line
>mfw it's just gated behind high Artifact Knowledge and will randomly drop off trivial enemies in a few weeks

>game wasn't designed so every single build was optimal but instead designed so everything was easy enough that it didn't really matter and the focus was more on it being a role playing game than a competitive one
>this is a flaw because my shitty opinions are objective reviews lmao

Of course it had flaws, but it was still better than the shit you get today. You're a fuckwit who believes that shitting on a previous incarnation of a game is good defense for any criticism against the current one.

>Get Teeming modifier on my Keystone
>All of a sudden it's a really tough time trial

Fuck sake, dunno whether to even attempt my +5 court of stars

Blizz outright saod the frost one will have something akin to ashbringer.

Unholy is probably a random drop though.

are you completely fucking retarded or just pretending to be

I'm pointing out the fact that he's wearing heirlooms when they didn't exist at that point, you braindead moron

Who is this gamete goblin?

I have a DK and a Monk (both tank). What should I use my boost on? Considering Shaman, Warrior or maybe Paladin

jesus fucking christ you're so stupid

the heirloom armour is literally just vanilla gear

If you have a decent group you can do anything up to +6. We only hit a brick-wall with +10 because our dps didn't get any good relics during the first week and we couldn't burn through additional Teeming trash that also had Fortified.

>DKs still in Archerus because moving isn't part of the class fantasy

Source?

Shaman and Warrior are both pretty good honestly. Can't go wrong with either.

Do you not know about johnny imba or whatever
His whole gimmick is being a heirloom cash shop baby

nobody would be wearing fucking Shadowcraft armor and random low level pants in BT you shitstain

>Be Druid
>Get Deerbutt as bodyguard

>tank with thunderfury

just stop posting my man

>Strawman because you have no argument

>Blizz outright saod the frost one will have something akin to ashbringer.
is there any footage of that whole quest where the paladin pc ends up in acherus and all 4 horsemen collectively cum on ashbringer and it gets corrupted?

thats not even..

thats not what the word strawman means buddy

my whole point is that the tank is using vanilla gear so the rogue using vanilla gear isn't a stretch you babbling incompetent fucking faggot

How did your first week of raiding go Cred Forums?

I wasn't supposed to be there for week one with my guild but I'm glad I ended up being there for all but Nyth and Ursoc before I become a horrible disappointment

Wasn't thunderfury an exception instead of the rule

it's neither, it just supports the entire fucking thing you fucking idiot

But they would be wearing heirlooms that don't exist yet?

is in the worst state it's ever been

I play in a casual guild so we only did about three bosses and stopped after Ursoc. Admittedly, we wiped a few times on him before we finally got him, mostly because one of our healers is literally a soccer mom and didn't run when Ursoc targeted her for the charge.

How many healers are you supposed to run for a 10-man raid anyway? We were running 2 and it didn't feel like it was enough. The tanks were taking an absolute shitload of damage from Ursoc despite them both being 850+.

Also, a legendary helm dropped for the DH in our raid group after the first boss, and then I got a legendary ring after in a mythic I did after, so I'm pretty happy with raid night.

>tfw the GM never extends the raid lock so we're gonna start over again this week instead of actually progressing

So how long does artifact research take right now? I unsubbed because the system was frustrating me but I kind of want to come back already.

>you fucking idiot
Having fun being baited retard?

Post how RNGesus has treated you this expac.

Years of nodrops have finally paid off for me.

The npc literally does though
As in he is a parody npc
Why are you fags so upset about a joke

normal clear, nythendra took us a full day of trying because we went in with a full 30 man raid at first and have some real leglame idiots among the bunch.
We managed to down another three only in todays raid though so I'm ok with our first week.

>850 with a legendary
for shame user

Got this bad boy the other night. My DPS has almost doubled since. I fucking missed this talent so much.

everything after normal clear refers to heroic of course

I pull 140-150k as an 800 Outlaw.

Will locks actually be competitive after the hotfix?

Should it be much higher? I have two 835's still. But everything else is 840+ about half being over 840

My high priest nigga

>you were actually the villain in TBC for stopping Illidan
>Sargeras is destroying planets because death is a preferable alternative to being controlled by void lords

deepest lore

With a legendary you should probably be at 855 or more, but those 835s are dragging you down.

How do you do the Illidan flashbacks?

Holy pally is still pretty god damn powerful, just completely different from WoD

Give me a fucking legendary Blizz

So just like the nighthold then?

its available right now and is locked away by blizz until people start dropping subs

monk here, aint clunky at all, you're just shit

The naaru core in your order hall will give you the quests at certain artifact knowledge levels

>things that never happened.
Shoudve stopped at "kicked from group"

>artifact knowledge levels
Fuck.

Its very possible I'll be able to get it up in EN this week. I've had zero luck replacing my 835 trinket and shoulders in world quests. Isn't it supposed to scale to your ilvl? I've been getting 815 at the max

>remove passive skill
>paste it onto a "legendary"

simply ebin

>>buy legion
>>play spriest

lol, healer faggot

It is, but they just nerfed it. I'm sitting at 852 and I only occasionally see a world quest for an 835+ piece

What do you expect from people who enjoy nu-Blizzard?

>lmao just dont press any buttons healer
>lmao press 12 buttons and play the fucking piano tank that still preforms like absolute shit and dies to everything
>and 1 decent DPS spec

nice

>pretending_to_be_retarded.jpg

farming mana and wq;s is so f-fun guys

Hmm... yeah... it is?
I enjoy it at least
Sorry you don't.

So is being able to use a keyboard properly

>lmao just dont press any buttons healer
He said monk, not hpally

I actually really like Suramar. It's not some rehashed idea, it's something new for once.

Playing priests in WoW and Rift is basically ruining the game for yourself. Your job is to make sure life bars don't drop too low, so that's where you spend most of your time looking. Once you look up to check out that cool dungeon the developers designed, it's already over.

>finding mana
Not even hard - literally spend five minutes in the vineyards and you're capped, even with other players farming it too. The respawn rates are pretty high.
>WQs
A huge improvement over dailies. It's not perfect but it works and honestly if you don't like this sort of shit then maybe you shouldn't be playing MMOs.

congratulations you have autism

We got Nyth, Ursoc, Ilgynoth, and Elerethe down.

Dragons to 30% on the "let's check out what the boss does" pull.

Connection issues limited our attempts, but I'm pretty sure we can full clear this week.

disc is a bit more fun than holy
resto druid is more fun than either imo
holy is like the most boring healing spec in the game if you ask me

nigger A good Hpally has a decent rotation of heals now.
This isn't WoD anymore where you get 2 spells to choose from for Hpally

kek
you don't have the same taste as me... URRETARDED XD

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

So I'm lvl 110 now...

Can anyone tell me when the gameplay starts?

Mostly what I've been doing up until this point is navigating menus and watching cinematics with bad voice acting. Every now and then I have to play a mini-game where I have to repeat a sequence of 4 buttons. I'm just a little confused because I thought this was an RPG, not a point and click adventure minus the strategy and intrigue

Step in to a mythic raid kid

Nice one

>exalted with Nightfallen
>Revered with all factions

Dunno what to do now. I'm 850 iLevel, cba doing 100 dungeons or wqs in the hope one drops crazy gear

warlocks get a meh orc destro lock, or THE ERADAR TWINS FROM SUNWELL

fucking sick summoning them while they're recovering in the Nether and enslaving them permanently there

Honestly you should either start raiding, or stop playing so much. Demanding that the game provides endless amount of casual content is kind of dumb.
Nobody forces you to pump x hours a day into this game.

considering his ilvl is 847, it's going to be considerably better than whatever else he could use even if it has haste. he can get haste from the rest of his gear.

What are mythic+
What is heroic raiding
What is Mythic Raiding
What are RBGs
What is Arena
What are countless Achieves
etc

>pretend to buy FotM game
>make up shit based on rumors and casuals' opinoins
>repeat ad nausem

And that's every other thread on Cred Forums since 2011

>takes me literally one week of raiding to burn through all of my starlight rose on just pots and a couple flasks
Fucking shit. I really need the felweed level 3 to proc more AND for the Aetheril level 3 to finally unlock already.

>Leveled a character from 1 to 100 a month or two before Legion came out
>Didn't play anything from Legion
Maximum autism.

>same shit with bigger numbers
>same shit with bigger numbers
>same shit with even bigger numbers
>minigame
>minigame
>autism

Got to 5/7 normal cenarius became a wall.

healer g quit right after said he was to good for us.

>mythic+ ilvl cap is removed tomorrow, opening the floodgates for gear farming
>class buffs tomorrow

Who ready for grinding?

What would you guys rather have in your group? A really good DPS or a good tank?

>Mythic+

Been doing them

>Heroic/Mythic raiding

Don't have the time for that anymore

>RBG/Arena

Don't like PvP

I'll probably level an alt

Dont shit talk Ritzcracker he's my nigga. Besides Guldan himself or more demons we really don't have enough important characters to be bodyguards anyway.

I agrre that the eredar twins are fucking great though. Considering class hall stuff is supposed to continue and get us more followers, I hope we get to enslave that dreadlord we stole the hall from.

>I played like an idiot when I was a kid
>therefore everyone did too
>that made the game good

I can't wait for FotM expansion hype rider shitters to leave

>P2W.
>Cash shop.
>Tedious grinding and more grind.
>Infested with Bots.
>Unbalanced mess.
>Shitty PvP
Why are you playing a more shitty version of a Korean MMO instead of actually playing a Korean MMO?

This.

Frost mage is best mage though.

I can't wait for the FotM shitters to switch to whatever class they think is OP after the changes, then have that class get slightly nerfed and go into another bitching cycle.

Is that another mini game?

How is it P2W?

Do you like getting annoyed at things that don't happen?

because shitposting
Good job faggot you actually gave him a (you)

>buy legion
>have fun for the first time in almost 12 years
only MoP was this close tbqh

What did he mean by this?

And you gave me one :^)

Are you saying people that rolled classes because they were FOTM on release aren't bitching and moaning now that they are getting nerfs?

"You should retire"

Looks like it worked both in-game and out.

Why does Illidan feel so dead compared to Sargaras when it's full rather than high?

Also is there any add on to block Chinese chat, I literally cannot read anything in Illidan trade because of the gold sellers that are advertising to other Chinese for some reason.

WoW was a fucking disaster in terms of gameplay and progression, but the world was vast and offered something interesting in every zone. Finding dungeons was so much fun.

Yes. It's literally called blockchinese and is absolutely mandatory for playing on Illidan

How can you confirm if any of that is true?

I love that the Pit Lord who ran it is chained to the wall as a trophy, and his heart is cut out but intact so that he can't respawn. Thematically, it's a great set piece for lore and really fits in universe. It's pretty metal too, for those not aware of demon rules.

>Sending me to Azshara without a portal there just to see a cutscene

Fuck you Xe'ra

how do you trigger more quests? i have done the ravencrest one and havent gotten anything else.

>Emerald dream is this tiny end raid area with fuck all to do

>The cutscene is just some bullshit about Illidan's eyes

Xe'ra is easily the worst thing about legion.

Mages are so fucking lame in terms of flavour. Me is mage. Me learn generic fireball spell.

What is their fucking purpose? Even warriors have more flavour now.

The walk up to that place with the saluting fel guard army never gets old.

The warlock class hall is the fucking best by miles. Now we just have to hope our class stops being the worst.

Affliction is getting a (much needed but not enough) 10% damage buff.

Destro is getting an 11% buff across the board as well. I forget how much Demo is getting but I know they get some too.

I just hope its enough.

>Anduin
>ever relevant

>be outlaw rogue
>try to have fun
>roll 1 buffs non stop
>just have to stop after a few shit rolls because the dps impact from not running through is too much

And the 6 buff is a 1% chance and a 1 buff that leaves you at shit-tier damage happens 60% of the time. It's really fun for questing and dungeons but when you get to serious content and you're stuck there rolling dice while people need you to kill stuff it gets frustrating.

what's your excuse

Until they fix the fact that all warlock specs are terrible when moving (which is 30% of all raid boss fights), nothing huge will change.

Gonna kill him on Normal tomorrow, don't have time for raiding much anymore

>people had fun
>this goes against my very world view

lmao

>tfw I'm in Outland for the first time
I knew it was gonna be bad, but not THIS fucking bad, holy shit.

I was annoyed by thrall like everybody else but him being a useless sack of shit now hurts me, I've known the guy since warcraft 3
Why did Cataclysm had to happen and ruin everything

bump

buy gold then buy boe's and crafted gear

Raiding makes me tired.

I'd rather be playing other video games.

They have to keep it since its so tied to character progression now. I imagine they'll keep adding features and options to it. It's a really fun end game progression system even if it is super grindy and makes me want to never make an alt.

They really need to add a pseudo rng factor to that.
Just rerolling for half a minute and more at a time is just the worst feeling in the world

prot warrior is honestly fucking retarded. I have no clue how that escaped alpha, and then beta, and then went live on 7.0 in hfc and then went live with legion.

is blizz legitimately retarded? you had prot warrior tanking mythic archimonde and mannoroth in hfc taking ZERO points of damage because they were able to refresh ignore pain faster than the boss could deal damage. now in legion we're seeing the same shit in emerald nightmare.
it's impressive how fucking incompetent the balance team is.

if you just hit 110, you go get two quests from Khadgar; one to et friendly with 5 factions, and one to be introduced to Suramar as a zone. Suramar should be the only faction you're not friendly with. Questing to friendly takes about an hour, then you return to Khadgar and World Quests unlock. Congrats, you now have randomly generated world content that drives traffic around the zones and have a reason to pvp and gank at certain areas if you like that sort of thing. Hold onto every high level item you get, and the rewards keep getting better until you start getting raid loot from kicking squirrels.

No guild and didn't grind for gear hard enough to meet the requirements
If LFR releases within the next 10 days I might get to see the raid, if it doesn't my sub runs out, oh well
Grats on the cheevo though

They just need to give us demonic circle back as a base sbility and replace the talent with Kiljaeden's Cunning or whatever it was called.

I dont need it to be like MoP where I could cast non stop while moving just give it to me with a 1-2m cd and I will be fine

>Found a new guild that finally suits my times
>Loads of them aren't good at all
>They're all really boring generic nerds on microphone, no fun allowed
>Shit co-ordination from leaders

Dunno whether to leave them or just deal with it and hope they get better

>2219 stamina

Stat squish was fucking useless, I see.

When will Blizzard fix this?

Artifact research.

That's not even a topic of discussion. Fun has nothing to do with it, the argument was "everyone was clueless playing vanilla"

Next xpac I think they said.

At least its not as bad as it would have been. Try going back to old raids, you tend to do base damage in the millions.

Thanks mate. I think LFR releases on this reset day, could be wrong though.

>Making Thrall a shaman while nerfing the fuck out of shamans at the same time

>dropped doomhammer
>dropped doomhammers armor
>doomhammer dies offscreen in WoD
>here watch thrall get married instead
This shit just hit me now, I didn't pay attention to it at all during cata and mop
Thrall was fine, maybe a bit too much of a peacefag but there was literally nothing wrong until cata hit

I think this week is LFR, next is mythic.

Im going to be stuck doing LFR as well because my new job is right when my guild raids. I might still pick up alt run or something on the weekends with them, but I wont be able to do much of anything else.

>ilvl 860 rogue res-camping the Spy In Our Midst world quest killing any member of the opposing faction who goes there because you have to stand still and wait for the spy to walk into the store and walk out again

Is there a level of being a complete and utter wanker above this? Because I don't know it.

>making
?

Man that's ridiculous.
So they'll just squish every two expansion or what?

This is a sign that WoW needs to die already. It's like that dude who got 5 heart implants in his life time.

He could wait until the spy has walked for a bit so he has wasted more of your time.

Well what the fuck do you want
>numbers increase with levelcap each expansion
>complain about hitting for X number instead of Y number
>stat squish to keep numbers somewhat reasonable
>its shit anyway
Do you still want to hit for the same numbers you did 11 years ago or what
Please explain it to me I don't understand

Good tank by far. A good tank makes good DPS better.

They should've planned this better. I mean, I understand that they didn't know that it would get like that during vanilla, but I thought they would know that they were doing when doing it for WoD.

I guess I should stop thinking that blizzard can be competent :^)

Also I honestly think the game is just getting too old.

Sargeras actually could have fought against the Void Lords, certainly powerful enough. Titans are strong enough to literally OHKO an old god.

He just got spooked like a pussy

Got the shit necklace, wanted the ring.

shh, WoW babbies forgot WC3 ever happened.

Thrall was raised by humans, it makes sense for him to be a peacefag

They just went too far after a while, metzen and the story team making more and more garish hollywood moves to get the "larger audience"

Honestly they probably were. Cenarius is EZ PZ he just takes a wipe or two to figure out what adds to purify for your particular group
>Add spawns are the same everytime
>Plan and run over to the correct one
>DPS down the sisters
>DPS down other adds
>Dont let Cenarius near the adds
>Dont let ranged be retards with the bramble placement
>Burn down in phase 2 and some tank damage mitigation

>this mad people cleared the same content while having fun

lol

>feel tempted to play wow again for an inexplicable reason
Cred Forums, is it good or is it just another meme like warlords of draenor or cataclysm?

>leveling through dungeons
>tank wants to kick the hunter for using a sword
>threatens to leave if the next kick doesn't go through
>has to have it explained that survival is melee now

>people still don't know how to use group finder to avoid these fucks
Join near dead PvE server group. Take it over. Proceed to finish quest/get away from corpse camper

so hard

It's better than WoD for sure

I know but he was a little to soft for my taste
Saurfang is a peacefag aswell, he despises war but he still cleaves everything in sight
I wish Thrall would just focus on smaller goals he can handle instead of going from green jesus to jobber

>Have sweet ass UH DK
>Fun as hell to play
>Two hour long wait unless I'm on my resto shammy
>Guilds refuse to take any melee DPS because Demon Hunter shitters are fulling the place up
>Premades will take my shammy below item level but wont even bat an eyelash at my geared DK.

Please help im being forced into being a heal slut

Raid teams arent taking disc right now

WHERE IS THE NEW STAT WEIGHTS ICYVEINS HOLY FUCK WHY DOES IT TAKE THEM SO LONG

You can do 60-70 in a couple of hours of Dungeon Finder. Then you'd miss out on the beauty of Zangarmarsh though

I love my fury warrior and survival hunter but was thinking about making a 3rd, I have every class at 100 but I can't tell. I don't like how monks rotation is, I heard frost DK sucks, I have a fire mage which I'm adept at and heard they're great and the rest I don't really play. I made a warlock and paladin only to realize they're not like when I played them in vanilla and it's just dreadful for me to even try.

Zangarmarsh only looks nice. It's shit to level in, like the rest of Outland

You didn't do it when it released so you don't have the right to complain

>play spriest
>completely broken spec

You're trolling right? They literally do the most damage in the game.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Give me 4 hours.

they'll be the worst tomorrow morning, alongside DKs

>mfw being Alliance on a server that's 5:1 Horde to Alliance

I'm honestly considering buying a faction change.

thrall? it's like 9.8:.2

it's not fun

>they'll be the worst tomorrow morning

Patch 7.1 is tomorrow?

Enjoy your super long queue times.

Smelly dumb dog posting scum

>Land at flight path
>Before the guy has even phased in he's fucking you in the ass
>It's always a Blood Elf
Really makes you think

Could just get a server change. Should be around the same price.

balance patch is tomorrow where we get shit on

no just a small patch that brings some character nerfs along with LFR

>Travel across the content to a zone way above/below your level to speak with X

I love these quests

>reach a mana flower before a Blood Elf Rogue
>he tries to kill me
>kill him
>keep searching for mana
>he invites 4 of his guild members to murder the shit out of me all because I reached a flower before him

>balance patch is tomorrow where we get shit on

I can't wait for it, since I play Fury, and it gets buffed while Arms gets trashed finally.

Literally doesn't happen

>out world questing
>all of a sudden see a /3 post for help at so and so
>show up
>always a DH camping flight paths and ganking low levels trying to quest

they're the new rogues, which is good because unlike rogues it takes nothing more than a stiff breeze to kill a DH

I don't blame you, Frostmourne Horde (4:1 Ally) was absolute shit trying to do anything in Tanaan Jungle during WoD.

>Constantly getting ganged by roving packs of dwarves/elves
>Corpse camped for up to an hour sometimes
>mfw trying to complete Draenor flying requirements

Have you ever considered that getting exactly what you signed up for is a punishment

>Are all bodyguards this random?

Nope, just the shitfest that is the warrior class hall.

Feels like it was a scrapped questzone. Also only one of weapon quests is any fun. The other two is just more Vrykul marketing.

Most of the artifact quests are garbage

DH are both insultingly bad, in particular

>The other two is just more Vrykul marketing.
And yet those Norse shieldmaiden goddesses aren't a playable race.

Fuck you, Blizzard.

>boost rogue to 100
>realize I hate rogue

fuck

it would be one thing if holy and disc were good but they're the worst healers

blizzard just said "hey priests and dhs, you should be useless, took the weekend off and my bench will probably hit thursday

wish there was an earlier heads up so I could at least have gotten some more progress on my rshaman

>Play Mage
>Get Millhouse Manastorm

I WILL OBLITERATE AND EXTERMINATE AND ANNIHILATE AND, uh... did I already say Obliterate?

Why do you have all of your bars in the middle of your screen?

I thought we killed him after he escaped the violet hold at some point.

I actually never intended to end up in Frostmourne Horde. I transferred there and faction changed to Alliance to play with friends. They quit and left me playing a human, which I hated. Faction changed back to Horde without checking the faction ratios.

So yes, you're absolutely right actually. Completely my fault

>using males, ever

He was "killed" in Cataclysm by a giant rock worm, then he showed up in your garrison inn in WoD

His wife is in Violet Hold 2: Rehash Boogaloo

He becones evil in Cata, gets eaten by a worm, then comes crawling back in WoD. Now hes a mage follower and we accidentally set free his evil vindictive wife from the violet hold.

>disabling Kalec
>not showing that you still have the Arcane Destroyer, Meryl Firestorm, and Archmage Vargoth active

>Getting rid of Vargoth
>Ever

Next time you try out his world ability use the image of vargoth toy. He has a conversation with himself.

>I benched Valeera because of her shit skills

Hold me Cred Forums.

>grinding out 1 1/2 levels in Netherstorm

What a horrible time that was.

Those are my MtF trans champions

waifus 4 life

>but they're the worst healers

Just because some other class is FOTM doesn't mean yours is bad.

>Rexxar gets shrunk down into a generic orc
>Gnome grows into a generic human/elf

But the gnome was already small and boring enough to be left alone

Fucking kill me.

Holy shit the Rogue Order Hall is comfy as fuck and those followers are easily the best in the entire game.

can I get a r8 m8s? it's not really finished yet

The reason there will be no troll raid is the Arms artifact.

Most are okay, some are fun, some are awful.

Everyone gets something established in lore for their class hall. Warriors don't. It's just Vrykul shit. It's not even interesting, it's just

>DUDE LMAO NORSE GODS RIGHT XDDD?

Would be happy just to share the hall with rogues at this point.

It would've been good, unfortunately you chose the worst looking race in the game.

pretty gud

what do you want to change?

>completely unusable world quest reward gets upgraded to Indestructible

>my main is undead warrior
>could have been balling around with a personal Val'kyr healslut
That would be almost as good as my main man from Draenor.

>"You can gear for PvP just as fast and effectively as you can in PvE."
>One loot box every 5+ BGs
>Contains a random 810 item
>Rated is full of bots farming items
>No more currency buying
>No PvP zones
>PvP world quests are just PvE world quests because there's no rivalry in the areas
>They always just give class hall points
>Embarrassing balancing

PvP has never been this bad. I've never unsubbed so fast.

>Be warlock
>Literally cant hold all these bitches

The warrior one was a huge letdown. Im fine with it being basically Valhalla but it should have followed the original plan of having ghosts of famous warriors be your followers.

I dont understand why they dropped that idea. It would be so easy to write and do. The prot and fury artifacts should have been something from established lore as well.

Is there even a point to getting the pvp armor anymore? Or is it largely just transmog stuff now?

Like can my 840 lock with all pve gear just jump in to farm some cosmetics and shit?

>PvP world quests are just PvE world quests because there's no rivalry in the areas

Maybe you shouldn't play on a deserted RP server. I literally can't do the PvP WQs on my server because I get steamrolled by Horde killsquads.

you shitter get to rank 50 first

You can't gear via PvP anymore. They lied. that's the point. PvE is the best and really the only way to gear for PvP now.

Any suggestions on what shoulders to use? I'm not too happy about them right now.

>880s dropping from rank 50 boxes
>can't gear via PvP anymore
top kek

>Wasting that much time in a broken and abandoned system in World of Dailycraft

PvP is dead. It has never been this bad both content and balancewise.

>it takes 3 hours for my raid group to finally down a HC boss
We got Ilgynoth tonight but I dread Cenarius.

>The warrior one was a huge letdown.
this so much sic of fucking vlkyr and a class full nonames is fucking boring not to mention everything in it is a reused asset

>PvP is dead
Thank fuck for that. It was always a mistake and a shitty tacked on piece of unbalance shit that dragged the rest of the game down because they wanted a bigger market share

Thanks, and that's subjective I guess. I'd say gobbos are the worst.

It'll be done once I get the legs and shoulders never. I dig the Deathsworn look, only thing I'd change would be the helmet.

Reminder to NOT listen to the class memes.

Frost DK is ok
Mage is ok
Unholy DK is terrible
Blood DK is god tier
Arms warrior is awful
Prot warrior is ok
Ret Paladin is ok
MM Hunter is boring but ok
but...
Semen hunter should be erased from this game forever and never be discussed, played or anything, at all, ever, in the whole universe. They're just pure cringe fest.

Male Draenei can look baller as fuck, I don't know why so many people fuck up their transmogs.

>rogues were incredibly uncommon

Kinda depends on your secondary stats, but that seems aight for raids.

Mythic+4 or higher Arcway sounds like total hell, while mythic+4 or higher Court of stars is pretty fun

>almost all 850

FUCKING

H O W

Says monk dps is ok when its easily one of the best. Says monk heals are bad. It's like you didn't play the class at all.

just go fuck off to vg already

>worst DPS spec currently
>fine
>fine
>agreed
>fuck off, arms is incredible right now
>wrong, prot's amazing
>rets are fine
>MM is fine

I'm shocked at how wrong you are, do you even play the game right now or just shitpost on Cred Forums and pretend you do?

While I agree with not getting memed into playing certain classes in principle, frost DK is not OK until we get the class hotfix and even then perhaps not and prot warrior is head and shoulders above any other tank, blood DK is not god tier, they're just a solid middle performer.

>that one tranny in discord
>mfw their voice

How about a linear increase in stats instead of an exponential one?

Fucking dumb drone

>raiding with a degenerate

>Windwalking since MoP
>Currently
>Decide to use my free boost on a druid
>Combo hits/WW mastery has conditioned me to hit varying buttons
>Can't a normal rotation
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DUDE SOOTHING MIST LMAOO

>People tell me Brewmaster is shit
>Play it anyway

I swear this is the new meme in casual raiding guilds.
There's always that one obvious tranny that everyone tries not to talk to or be extremely nice to in order to stroke their own cocks

I don't think it's as bad as people say, but the skill floor is much higher than the other tanks.

Personally, I just miss guard too much to play the spec anymore.

It's fine. If you're not mythic raiding it really doesn't make a fucking differrence.

That said Brew numbers are meh even though Brews have to maintain way more mechanics than any other tank. High performance, low reward.

Whatever you have fun with tho, niggie.

Norm and HC can easily be cleared with any tank, healer, and dps lineup.

and if you say anything that upsets it everyone will come out and back it up

frost DK was so good

too bad the weapons and spec are complete garbage.

Depends if he has castigator, which makes Crit more valuable

How many send you into Kara crypts to chase down that faggot? I know Unholy DK and balance druid do. Felt like a cop out.

>boosted rogue back when boosts were introduced
>hated ever second of playing on it
>get to WoD
>nothing to do
>decide to finish leveling my alts
>get to rogue
>wtf i love rogue now
>sub was beast as hell
>combat OS for cleave/AoE spam
>having a blast
>legion comes
>fall for the outlaw meme
>give up leveling at 101
>too late to go back to one of the good specs, to early to get my next artifact and level properly

just kill me senpai

Don't just sit there and cast soothing mist numbnuts.

>level 101
>too late to change specc

"no"

>use the Millhouse Manastorm toy on his wife
>she oneshots you for pretending to be him

GG bliz

Monk ... you fell for the "I can't play this class right out the box so it must be shit" meme.

Monks are amazing tanks and healers, and they're FUN to tank and heal with once you realize just how dynamic your toolkit is. It takes a while to learn but that's why it's great.

You have options, which most classes right now lack. Just look at the Paladin, a completely one trick pony class where in every single spec, you have ONE solution to EVERY problem. BORING!

IS DIS WICKET BAMMIN?

CAUSE HEADS I BE SLAMMIN

>Really want to move my Rogue to Alliance on a new server
>That's $55 USD

>run mythic darkheart for the artifact questline
>get Arcway keystone at the end
>not attuned

fug

Hows enhancer? heard he is in a good spot, want to play my troll again.

>Monks are amazing tanks
If by that you mean they're the weakest, clunkiest tank in the game and are an insultingly pale imitation of WoD/MoP Brewmaster, sure.

no artifact m8

You did do at least a +4 keystone in time this week right Cred Forums?

You are getting an 865 piece of gear, or better tomorrow, right?

middle of the road dps, decent utility, personally i think its fucking boring to play.

thats some great world quest gear you fag, im sure you are doing great on mythic raiding

No, my guildies are far too shit for that and I have no desire to pug it.

>880 boots from aw,nuts!

>try PvP as Destro

One of the Warlock ones as well

You get the next at 102

This desu or at least make 2 buffs more common.

>run around with the ICC set for my DK
>literally cant find anything I like

Except maybe the armor style you get in the siege of ogrimmar raid.

>300 rep away from Revered with Court of Farondis
>No World Quests left in Azsuna

>Titanstrike
>no hidden ability
>no random conversations with NPCs
>"hidden" skin is just an item available in Dalaran
>turns a shitty gun into an even shittier bow

Thanks, Blizzard

exactly, like i said

it's too early for me to effectively switch specs and level because i'm only level 101 and have to finish leveling as outlaw, which sucks ass. and i'm too late to switch specs because i already have my outlaw artifact and have to wait till level 102 to get my next

>Notes: We would prefer that Surrender to Madness not be as dominant as it is, and that it can’t be extended for quite so long. However, addressing this further would require significant changes to the spec beyond what we want to do in a tuning pass at this time. We will look for an opportunity to take a more comprehensive look at this issue in a future patch.

>be spriest
>get interesting talent
>blizzard already announced that they will will turn it into trash next large patch

In terms of expansion launch content, this is by far the best the game has ever been. This is not even remotely up for debate, there is an absolute wealth of things to do that are worth the effort in stark contrast to every other expansion. The only thing that even comes close is MoP launch, but the majority of that was gated behind awful dailies that did not give proper incentive and mediocre raid tiers.

I just stick with bits and pieces of the good ol' starter set with some WotLK gear that matches in color and style.

>DH are both insultingly bad, in particular

MAN FUCK THESE GAY ASS GLAIVES I DON'T NEED EM. WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN YOU'RE DEAD, FAG.

And then he literally throws them on the ground. Wow. I don't even remember the tank one, it was so fucking stupid and unremarkable.

hey how about instead of playing builds you see online you spec your tree the way you want and stop being an underage faggot

You can buy 740(?) green weapons from your class hall.

>that matches in color and style.
I still havent gotten that fucking sword from the first ICC10 boss and I swear I HAD that on my DK, stupid game, remembers stuff I looted 7 years ago but not something I got in ICC.

Man it's worse than that

>YEAH YOU WANT THESE FUCK YOU IM BASICALLY A GOD
>Yeah homeboy fuck that nigga up
>Woah shit you getting beat up bad I guess you can come home now
>FUCK YOU AND YOUR GLAIVES I DONT NEED THIS TRASH

>in heroic110 dungeon
>fire mage doing 60k dps average on boss fights
How is that even possible?

Sweet. My spec gets 10% overall buff.

>7 raid bosses
The second lowest ever. However in MoP and WoD the second part of the first tier came very soon, but this time they delayed it until 2017. In a few months, this expansion will have the lowest amount of launch raid bosses in the history of WoW.

BUT HEY AT LEAST WE HAVE WORLD QUESTS

really?

where?

>MAN FUCK THESE GAY ASS GLAIVES I DON'T NEED EM. WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN YOU'RE DEAD, FAG.

Oh yeah, I remember that now, unfortunately.

Why the fuck would he throw them away? Why is every character in this game so stupid? It's unbelievable.

>ysera attacks xavius by flying straight at him from ages away
>PLEASE SHOOT YOUR CORRUPTION MCGUFFIN INTO ME

It literally takes an hour to level to 102 you fucking lazy retard.

Just admit that you didn't want to play the game in the first place instead of whining like a fucking 12 year old.

You realize no one buys this shit except other shitposters, right?

the story is absolute shit so far.

7.1 is releasing between now and nighthold, likely november/december

>Warlock
>Getting into a mythic+

Surely you jest. Ive been trying all week, I'm already over 100 rejections.

anyone knows how to disable mouseover casting in Wow?
stupid shit always gives me troubles with corpses

That's nice. Another 3 raid bosses. That's a total of 10 in this year.
MoP had 16 bosses in the first tier, and WoD had 19.

By the time Nighthold finally comes out, it will be second raid tier.

You'll have a better time tomorrow.

>second lowest amount of raid bosses

except for shit like Onyxia, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Ruby Sanctum, and Blackwing Lair? All raids with less than 7 bosses, with Onyxia and Magtheridon's lair being only ONE.

If you're going to shitpost about a lack of content, don't make shit up when there are even worse examples from times when the game was considered "good" that prove you wrong.

No jokes here, only autism

Make your group or bring a friend tank/healer.
Stop getting cucked by group leaders.

>ust admit that you didn't want to play the game in the first place instead of whining like a fucking 12 year old.

it's not that i don't want to play the game (because i AM playing it right now and having fun with every other class), it's just that outlaw rogue is so shit i'd rather level a brand new one from 1-100 just so i don't have to deal with playing outlaw to make it to 102

You should have made your own group 90 or so rejections ago.,

A reminder that Wrath launched with a literal raid tier that was simply retuned and was a complete fucking joke with a peak difficulty level comparable to Normals in their current state. This was the height of the game apparently. But at least we got more than 7 bosses!!

>it's just that outlaw rogue is so shit i'd rather level a brand new one from 1-100 just so i don't have to deal with playing outlaw to make it to 102

Talking about content available at launch, ie first raid tier dummy. Most of those raids you listed were mid-expansion.

Fire is the best spec by far and it's really boring

Most people never finished naxx40, so it was only a rehash for a few people.
And wotlk is overrated.

I don't know, I haven't played my rogue yet. I have 3 110s and a 104 though, and there's a vendor in each of their class halls with ability tomes and 740 greens, so I'm sure rogues have one too. It'll be the vendor that sells class set armor.

>All this talk from Blizz about making every spec competitive
>Want to play Frost
>It won't ever be competitive

I never understood this, who the fuck cares about the numbers?

>Only +4

lmao warlocks

Should I go Warlock or Shadow Priest?

Mythic+

I could feel my hair going grey on the one I did. So stressful, no thanks,

Ill stick to raiding and pvp as the OG devs intended

please dont bully us. we want to raid too but people get angry if you don't use microphone

Whichever you prefer, obviously. I'd go Priest in case you ever feel like healing, or want to sell instant mythic queues.

I don't know what I prefer. Right now I have a bad case of class ADD and it seems like groups want rDPS more than melee.

It's literally getting buffed tomorrow.

>Frost
>Remorseless Winter damage increased by 50%.
>Obliterate damage increased by 19%.
>Frost Strike damage increased by 12%.
>Howling Blast damage increased by 10%.
>Frostscythe (Talent) damage increased by 13%.
>Frozen Pulse (Talent) damage increased by 11%.
>Breath of Sindragosa (Talent) damage increased by 17%.

Arms just got nerfed straight to the dumpster. It's worse in early sims than Fury. Lower tactician procs and lower Focused rage damage bonus will also make it 1000% less fun to play as if that were even possible.

Still won't be enough

Copypasted the wrong thing.

>Frostbolt damage increased by 8%.
>Ice Lance damage increased by 13%.
>Flurry damage increased by 38%.
>Blizzard damage increased by 36%, and mana cost reduced by 50%.
>Splitting Ice (Talent) now causes 80% of normal damage (up from 50%).
>Ice Nova (Talent) damage increased by 13%.
>Ray of Frost (Talent) damage increased by 28%.
>Glacial Spike (Talent) damage increased by 15%.

If you dont want to heal ever, go warlock. That way you have some variety to choose from in how you do dps, as well as the best class hall abd top tier artifacts.

Priests on the other hand do generally better dps than most warlocks and can heal, but Blizz seems pretty eager to fuck them over. Plus your class hall and class quests are pretty shit.

Nighthold is in-game, complete, and will likely be unlocked in less than 2 months. There is ANOTHER raid tier being added in less than 3 weeks. There is nothing comparable to Mythic + in previous expansions.

Shut up you fucking nostalgia blind retard.

wow, they'll be roughly 10% better.

lol

Try demo

>Notes: We would prefer that Surrender to Madness not be as dominant as it is, and that it can’t be extended for quite so long. However, addressing this further would require significant changes to the spec beyond what we want to do in a tuning pass at this time. We will look for an opportunity to take a more comprehensive look at this issue in a future patch.
>chance S2M will be removed

If Blizz does this I will play shadow forever

>Still won't be enough

How do you know that? Have you played PTR?

You should see destro locks.

They literally just increased the damage of every ability by 11%

>Oh hey, get on discord healer, here's the link
o-oh haha yeah I'll get on haha
>How come you're not talking? we need communication
m-my microphones broken sorry
>Oh sorry, we need everyone on mic for this group

wtf i hate world of warcraft now

ITT: "i hate mmo design choices but still play MMOs"

Unless you do an important role, most groups just want you on to at least listen.

>even buffing classes now makes players whine

Maybe you should just quit the game faggots.

That's nice and all, but the most important change for destro locks is that RoF's dumbass cast time was re-removed

I think this looks really sick user, gj.

They literally said they needed to gather more data from raids before they did number tuning. Never mind the months of alpha and beta testing.

You are literally paying to test the game for them.

>There is nothing comparable to Mythic + in previous expansions.

Yeah, I guess the devs had enough shame that they didn't want to bloat the game with useless modes and actually produced new content

>You are literally paying to test the game for them.

Been doing that since vanilla, and not once has the game been balanced. Fuck Blizzard

>want to like Demo since I love pets and summoners
>plays like shit and requires a lot of work to do anything worth while

Why?

It doesn't help that the Glaives look like absolute dogshit either.

Buffs tomorrow friendo

I actually like it desu. It's the best its been in a long time (tho that's not saying much)

the surumar stuff is pretty good

gotta love that intern writing

Still doesn't fix the core problems but it does help a bit.

I didnt say it was bad, I just thought it was funny

I forgot about that. A much needed upgrade though still a bit costly.

>Using the green one instead of blue when you're frost
I want the blue set for if I go frost but I'm getting no mark of honors fug

So I just got the cinematic that says Illidan is the chosen one.

There is no reaction image strong enough for this awful feeling I have. Fuck Blizzard

summon dogs should be insta cast like it is for that pvp talent

They need about a 15% buff to be competitive. Its more than that.

Frost will literally be shit until they take Obliterate, and make it deal fucking frost damage so it actually scales.
And, give Frost some kind of mobility that isn't King Leoric's Ghost.

My main problem comes from Demonic Empowerment not buffing new demons from your previous cast and being unable to switch targets really since summoned demons are retarded.

So after tomorrow arcane mage or ww monk?

A lot of things this expansion would be a million times better if they were tweaked slightly.

Just say the Naaru misjudged him and were impressed that he blew up a fucking planet and set foot on Argus and now they want him to help lead.

Thats all it would take to make that cutscene good.

They also said that players should consolidate their feedback instead of making a bunch of different threads. Gee, if only Blizzard had full time employees dedicated to manage their communities, almost like a...COMMUNITY MANAGER. But I guess they're too busy jacking off to read the several capped threads on class balance.

The writing for the Naaru wanting Illidan to become the chosen one is so bad, that most everyone is saying it makes more sense for it to be a KJ or N'zoth ruse.

Khadgar should've been a mage bodyguard
I want to listen to his hilarious bants 24/7

Blizzard can't be that smart

Not including it would have made that cutscene good

You can get his floating head ball as a pet.

I dont know if it talks to you or not.

Its a shame it isn't a battle pet.
I want to make his head fight stuff.

Or make the demons permanent. Just give me my D2 Necromancer and I'll be happy

Too bad Demo can't be fixes since I doubt radical fixes can be done in major patches.

>mfw pugging skittish as a guardian