>RNG weapon spread
>item drop rates
>no option to set fov to 120
>frame rate is locked to 30 or 60
>true ending hidden behind hard mode
>random crits

How can a crit be random?

>True ending hidden behind hard mode
>Waaaah, I want everything given to me on a silver platter instead of having to work for it

Are you an autistic totalbiscuit follower?

t. Someone who's bad at video games

>missables
Just let me backtrack to a previous area or something.

One of those dice is drawn wrong. Maybe two of them. But the one that offends me is the one on the left. 2 should be on the opposite side from 5.

I think you mean how can a crit NOT be random?

this shit drives me up the fucking wall, especially if it's a long-ass game.

>play through the same content for a different ending when i can just watch it on youtube

anyway, this is for my recent playing of the original deus ex

>Experience isn't gained through any other means besides exploration and completing objectives
>Potentially losing out on exp because you decided to not skill electronics or lock picking
>lockpicking/electronics skilling doesn't actually change much, it only changes how many multitools/lockpicks you have to use to open the object

Its pretty dumb. And as far as I have played, you cannot buy lockpicks or multitools, you can buy plenty ammo, but not the one thing you'd actually want.

>% chance to activate
>based on locational damage
Neither of those are random.

By attacking a weak point or timing your button presses?

90 fov is enough, 60 is cancer though.

>playing through the whole game
user, you can make multiple save files. You can just make one save file before the final area and just restart at that file and get your next ending within 15 minutes

oh, and another thing

>bulletproof vests, hazmat suits have timers on them, they dont lose condition from being shot or traveling through gas, they lose condition just from wearing them

stupid as fuck i must say

>% chance to activate
>not random

>changing difficulty mid game

what sort of casual dogshit is this?

Hazmat suits have a limited air supply so that fits. Bulletproof vests are just dumb though.

Random would be that crits just happen whenever the fuck they so choose. If it's percentile based then it'll happen at that %.

misquote?

That's not at all how probabilities work.

is a 100% chance random?

It's not random.

>retards who think a 20% crit rate will guarantee a crit every 5 attacks
% chance is still a chance, chance being random.

Are you some LOLfag who thinks his every-third-hit procs are RNG?

>Tactics games with RNG hit chances
fuck XCOM. it's shit. complete shit. if it's a tactics game, my concern should be damage, not all-or-nothing hit or complete whiff, especially when you only have 4 to 6 shots to go around

I actually went back and got to the temple ship on Impossible just so I could shut people up who'd just spout "git gud". it's a bad game. fuck you

bring back Advance Wars goddamnit

yeah DX1 had a lot of questionable design decisions. thankfully you can look past them since it's a pretty easy game 2bh

DXHR, however, holy shit. I like the game, I think it's fun, I went through it multiple times but I just can't do it anymore because im sick of having to peek into every vent and hack every alarm box to get the XP from it. tying XP to busywork like that was just mean.