NX Tesco price leak

>Tesco UK post NX launch date and price
>releases 31/12/16 at £349.99

So it's going to be underpowered compared to PS4/Xbone and more expensive... Uhh ohh.

Other urls found in this thread:

trustedreviews.com/news/did-tesco-just-accidentally-leak-the-nintendo-nx-s-price
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nintendo is retarded and clueless
in other news, grass is green

>No source
Cool.

source/more info?
you can't just go around sprouting stuff without even a single source

delet this

What are placeholders for 500

>it comes out on December

You're dumb, boi. Retailers use the final year date for any product without an official release date.

Yeah, I doubt they will change their minds about a march launch.

trustedreviews.com/news/did-tesco-just-accidentally-leak-the-nintendo-nx-s-price

Forgot link, my bad

given that the date is a place holder it's safe to assume that so is the price

>the screen was so shit you have to repost it without the actual "proof" because even the "price" wasn't what you jsut said.
Just kill yourself already you sack of shit.

:^)

It's a placeholder you moronic fuck.

What?

I posted proof anyway if you'd bother to read the rest of the thread. Must be hard to look through 9 other posts though.

October 12th.

>Placeholder date
>Standard console price

Yea, this means nothing. They just added it to their system, those are not final details in any way.

Any of you faggots got the webm of the tranny playing a DS before some guy snatches it?

My grass is green, your grass is a shit brown color, retard.

>trustedreviews.com
sounds real trust worthy

>not trusting a site with "trusted" in the name

mfw

a

it was a webm :(

Are you retarded?

Yes. Are you?

oh god more leaks. can't we just wait until nintendo shows us some official info about the nx?

fanboys will buy it anyway, look how many nintoddlers are on Cred Forums or neofag

>more expensive

PS4 did absolutely nothing and managed to sell $100 more

Oy vey

NX being the console handheld hybrid is worth $350

£350 is over $400 though although electronics are more expensive here in bong land.

Because the way things are going we'll have no info from Nintendo until about 30 seconds before it goes on sale.

So what did you make this up on the spot or did you ponder this overnight?

>£349.99
So about $449.99 then?

>Posted before reading through the thread

>implying

1. The date is placeholder, because that's how Amazon do it as well - pick the end of a quarter and put it as a placeholder
2. The prices are set usually a lot over what they expect the RRP to be so they don't have to honour pre-orders that are lower than the RRP, thus making a loss

>Over 500$ for canada

No fucking way nintendo would do this. They lowered the price for most of their games in canada to 50 on the 3DS line from 65. But yeah if this rumour is true, This might be the first nintendo system i might not snag for more than a year.

>Wheat
>Grass
Pick one retard

ITT we post our faces when into video games.