How does it feel to be so wrong?

The leaks from while back were all confirmed with the new egx gameplay footage.
Levels that are way too large (see Banjo-Tooie, DK64) and barren.
Too much clutter in levels.
Music is bland and mostly unchanging from area to area.
Puns and humor are k-5 level.
Each level has multiple 'fetch quests'.

How does it feel to know that BK is still god teir and BT,DK64 and YL are shit tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmkmrtnOMkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does it feel to be such a faggot? Why do you try so hard to hate things? The "leaks" are bullshit, btw. The demo has important things hidden for the sake of spoilers, and even then it looked great.

Levels are barren but also cluttered?

I recently replayed both Kazooie and Tooie in succession and they are just as fun as each other, for different reasons.

>Too much clutter in levels.
>Levels that are way too large (see Banjo-Tooie, DK64) and barren.

>Puns and humor are k-5 level.
>I want sophisticated humor for sophisticated adults, such as myself, in my collecta-thon

You forgot
>SJW devs

What have they done to earn that tag.

Not op but BK is in my top 3 favorite games ever and I cant even be bothered to finish Tooie

Look at the levels in the footage. They have a ton of shit in them (foliage, rocks, etc) but they're in service of nothing. There are few enemies, collectibles, etc.
Sorta like BT.
BK on the other hand had tight compact levels and every place in a level you went had SOMETHING unique about.

Not retweeted Cred Forums shit I guess

Did you play them at similar times in your life or was there a big gap?

>levels are way too large and barren
>too much clutter in levels
which is it?

>Thinks BK is objectively better than BT

>Puns and humor are k-5 level.
So just like BK and BT then

>Levels that are way too large (see Banjo-Tooie, DK64)

>I want more sophisticated humor in my cartoony platformer

It probably is though
Cloudcuckooland was pretty dull, and Grunty's Furnace Fun>>>>Tower of Tragedy

>Cloudcuckooland was pretty dull
That's objectively wrong though.

What got me about it was how samey it looked form inside central cavern, and how long it took to traverse because you went out the wrong red door with Banjo

Why does every faggot think they just know how a game will be before it's even released. How bout you play the game first,then I may take your criticism a bit more seriously.. but not likely.

Kek seriously,you can't have both

Because they can screencap it and gloat when it does flop, people rarely do it the other way round with their posts, (only exception I can think of is Splatoon) and if they do, then the OP can just disappear and not respond to it.

Nice lie faggot

>The levels are too large

They made a system

The levels are banjo Kazooie size on first visits, and as you complete them fully, you can come back to unlock more areas and things to do making them slowly bigger

phew! i was worried i might enjoy something but here you are to let me know that isn't going to be the case

thank you patrician taste boy! u r truly ebin

>implying any of these leaks are equivalent to a guy squatting and grunting over your plate

the fact you think this is applicable makes me long for the eradication of the human race

This.
>that mumbo fight
That alone made the level from me because I didn't expect it.

You are being Silly.

Stop being silly.

Shame we never learn why, unless it was to stop Microsoft wanting to buy Rare and he was trying to save us from Kinectimals

The fuck banjo tooie levels too big?

terry dactil land being the biggest and beside taking me a while to learn it was one of my favorites. You can tell they were pushing the n64 to the limit in terms of detail. So i appreciate the effort.

Levels were fine like in Witchyworld where there was a clear distinction, other places it begins to look samey so it can be hard to find where you're trying to go, like navigating to the other areas in Atlantis

DK64 maps aren't that large when you replay them

It's the placements and making you constantly switch

For a board that hates AAA games so much, you guys sure do get hot and heavy over wanting EVERY Kickstarter game to fail.

Why does every dev that strays away from Nintendo turn into utter shit?

See Rare, the fags that created Armature, literally every non-nintendo Game Freak title, Silicon Knights, etc

Atlantis was one of the few water levels in any 3D platformer done right.

Witchyworld, on replay, is actually one of the worst levels of the game. I prefer levels where everything is intermixed, not ones that have clear segregated areas for each jiggy.

Cred Forums has gone full circle and now supports big corporate games like gears 4 and cod because they arent muh indie SJW games

....you literally contradicted yourself in adjacent points. How can a level be both barren and cluttered? 2/10 I replied.

Cred Forums is always looking for the next TORtanic, but sadly that kind of level of failure is hard to come by. With Mighty No 9 being a disaster people now look at Kickstarter for their funny failures and feelings of "I told you so" superiority.

Personally I am gonna wait till it comes out rather than from a simple demo that in EGX itself they said it was still not the latest build.

Not counting all we have seen and people have played is the first level, without the Hub, without the later levels, so how exactly are we capable to reviewing this right away?

>level are too large and barren
>too much clutter

Pick one?

It's not a Kickstarter game

It only went to Kickstarter for more content

They were planning to release the game regardless of the kickstarter

It's a pain in the butt having an octopus segregating all the zones, without any clear visual indication of what it leads to so you have to shoot an ice egg at it, swim past, then go back if you fucked up.

Levels like Hailfire Peaks, Glitter Gulch Mine and surprisingly Grunty Industries I did find fun

Banjo Tooie is fucking amazing, you faggot

Yeah the octopus was tedious as fuck. That was awful, actually.

Glitter Gulch Mine I didn't like much though. Everyone does consider Hailfire Peaks the best level of the game, though.

>Levels that are barren.

???

Cred Forums are children and believe the only things to come out of kickstarter are MNN and Broken Age, all massive blunders in the eyes of the public. They have not ventured to any other form of media to realize that Kickstarter works and willfully deny the existence of good kickstarter games.

Also every newfag just wants to get a taste of the days of tortanic's blunder.

>Backpedaling

How to know to instantly disregard posts
>They think Tooie's level design was worse than Kazooie's

I mean, I think Mad Monster Mansion is better than a lot of the levels in Tooie, at the very least.

Even the low-points of Kazooie like Gobi's Valley was still really good, Mayahem temple was just kinda there Clanker's Cavern a shit though.

>Not liking Freezeezy Peak
youtube.com/watch?v=rmkmrtnOMkA

In terms of good crowdfunded games, what would make the cut? I would think at the very least it would include:

FTL: Faster Than Light
Risk of Rain
Shovel Knight
Lisa: The Painful RPG
Undertale

Anything else to add/subtract?

Just remember that any time someone defends a shit game by saying
>I-it's just an alpha/beta/demo
They are always wrong. They're just deluded cucks that think game devs care about them for some reason.

Banner saga 1/2
Hyper light drifter

Volgar the Viking

>I don't know what cuck means but I'll parrot it anyway to fit in