Is it worth to pirate?

is it worth to pirate?

Not really.

Pirate to must?

If you liked the previous beth games, it's about similar quality
if that quality isn't something you wanna tolerate, no

if you've never played fallout then I can't recommend it

New Vegas is the best one

fallout 3 and new vegas are some of my favorite games. fallout 4 is complete trash. its not even worth playing. you will just get 10 hours in hoping it gets better and regret everything

Pirating is illegal

i'm poorfag from third world so yah

It's not even good enough for that. This is a lower quality than all the other games, absolute shit fest that is an uninspired piece of trash, and this is coming from someone who has loved the series since the first Fallout.

Only worth playing on survival

>The main quest requires you to walk across rad-scorpion infested hellscape multiple times to a place with no bed

And then its just not worth playing at all

Worth it if you can withstand the classic beth bugs & have 1000 hours to spare (or 5000 hours if you play on survival difflicuty)

no, not really.
you prolly won't finish it, it's actually that bad.
i played through fo1 and 2 multiple times, even nv a couple of times and fo3 once or twice but couldn't play through 4. i'm estimating (by asking friends) that i played around one third or half way through the main quest but it's a bullshit game so i quit. never regretted my decision either

Old faggot detected

well yeah, but that's actually a good thing.

Fallout 4 is the answer to the question "how many features can Bethesda remove before people start disliking their games?"

that or how retarded can the main questline be before people start disliking the game

If you enjoy following the main quest line and be a good boy (and just that), probably.

the MQ was at least better than Fallout 3, even if not really good

If you're autistic

actually i'm not sure it was better, both were retarded.
what are you on?
face facts, oldfags value quality in games, newfags don't

Only if you have a good deal for data allowance with your ISP.

Otherwise save your download allowance for other stuff.

-Voice acting with few exceptions (Piper, Diamond City Radio guy) is terrible.
-The graphics and game engine are horrendously optimised, I can run Witcher 3 on ultra and had to turn everything down to low or medium to get playable speed from FO4.
-The story is even less interesting than FO3 or Skyrim.
-Too many characters making a return from FO3, making the game seem like they wanted to re-live that rather than make something new.
-The Brotherhood of Steel in it are total assholes, even though they're meant to be the same ones from DC who went 100% Lawful Good and dedicated themselves to helping people while being fucking awesome.
-Limited array of weapons.
-Character management does away with having separate attributes, perks and skills, instead you get one point per level up that you can either improve an attribute or buy a skill increase with.
-There's a settlement system so you can play Sim Wastelander but the building process is terrible, tiles often fail to match up or snap together properly and it takes forever to figure out why.

+The modding system for weapons and armour is a lot more comprehensive.

I'd give it like a 4/10 tops. If you really like first-person shooter RPGs it might keep you occupied for a while.

It has more than 3 or new vegas. More quests, more perks, more dialogue and more areas. The dlc is better as well.

Its an okay game but a bad fallout game

areyou sure about the dialogue? main character's dialogue is essentially just one word, yes

My grandmother could type better bait than this.

>Only if you have a good deal for data allowance with your ISP.
>data allowance

I didn't mind Piper's voice. She sounded like Miss Congeniality Sandra Bullock.

The Brotherhood of Steel has always been full of assholes. But it's pretty obvious in game that they changed over time to be more resentful towards everyone else as they got up to Boston.

But yeah, that's a spot-on review of the game. I'd probably give it a 6 only because I played it for 60 hours and might pick it up again just to dick around.

Only if you meet the requirements. This game is surprisingly demanding for having such shit graphics. I pirated it and my toaster couldn't handle it, so be sure you at least meet the minimum requirements before wasting your time pirating it.

The modding scene is starting to pick up, since Beth finally released the Creation Kit earlier this year.

No slavery mods, not interested.

to be fair, meeting the recommended specs doesn't really mean that it runs smoothly. a friend of mine who has a lot better computer had the same issues than me and mine didn't even meet the requirements.

Blame old reused morrowind engine.

maybe in your backwards shithole of a country

Yeah, but at least you could play it. I didn't meet the minimum requirements either but i said fuck it, like todd says maybe it will "just work" anyway. I couldn't even get it to run. My computer can somehow run crysis 2 (at shit fps but whatever) but not this game. Could it be because I have an amd card? I don't know, i'm computer illiterate.

Nope........ !

There are ultra low graphic mod in nexus.

install the mod if you didnt care about early ps2 graphics quality.

no rape mods.....it aint worth it

>fix gunplay
>completely ruin RPG elements

At least it was more fun to play than NV/3. Still shit though.

nice bait

Only if you buy it first

>Voice acting with few exceptions (Piper, Diamond City Radio guy) is terrible.
Bullshit, Kellogg has excellent voice acting. So does Father, Nick Valentine and a bunch of others.

>The graphics and game engine are horrendously optimised, I can run Witcher 3 on ultra and had to turn everything down to low or medium to get playable speed from FO4.
I guess someone talking about data allowance would play a toaster.

>-The Brotherhood of Steel in it are total assholes, even though they're meant to be the same ones from DC who went 100% Lawful Good and dedicated themselves to helping people while being fucking awesome.
They come out and say they're different. That Elder Maxson does not share the same views as Elder Lyons.

>-Limited array of weapons.
Confirmed for never having played the game.

Thanks for the idea but nah, i have moved on already and from what i've heard the game isn't even worth the trouble. At least i have new vegas.

The game IS more fun than 3/NV. It's not a good game by any means, but those two were fucking trash. NV was borderline unplayable at launch. And no amount of modding fixes the gunplay OR literal shit-tier graphics.

>Bullshit, Kellogg has excellent voice acting. So does Father, Nick Valentine and a bunch of others.

Gave it thirty hours and wandered around a lot. The voice acting was pretty bad.

Radio guy and Piper were the only exceptions.

>I guess someone talking about data allowance would play a toaster.

I'm on a month-old gaming PC I put together for over US $1,000. The system specs literally shit all over the required and recommended specs for the game.

The data allowance thing was mostly a joke along the lines of finding something else to do with that time and effort.

>They come out and say they're different. That Elder Maxson does not share the same views as Elder Lyons.

Then why even use the DC Brotherhood aside from it being another one of their love letters to FO3? They could as easily have had it be the mainstream Brotherhood.

>Confirmed for never having played the game.

While you can mod them into a variety of configurations there's only a limited amount of base weapons. Sure you can turn your Short Hunting Rifle into a Night Scoped, .50-cal, Ported Barrel Rifle with a Supressor and Marksman's Stock, but it's still just a Hunting Rifle. The base weapon types are really limited.

Also it really burned my ass that going to .50 cal was a fucking mod for the Hunting Rifle rather than getting a proper Anti-Material or Sniper rifle like in the previous games.

Yes.

Slightly better than fallout 3

Even better than fallout new vegas if you play it on Survival.

Ignore the haters.