Xenoverse 2

Did i miss the hype train or what

no

There's nothing to talk about until the beta.

It's gonna be a pretty good game unless you're some autistic retard who can't handle SSJ hair not spiking up.

>expecting anything else than a fixed XV1+more content
its not going to be BT4 or RB3 so stop treating it like it is
>muh spiky hair or tails
can be modded in

>It's gonna be a pretty good game
kek, good joke there user! I almost thought you were serious. We all know this game won't be past 6/10.

it does have a improved XV1 gameplay
and is better than shit like BoZ or ultimate tenkaichi
no its not the indepth fighting game you wanted

This guy is 1 of 5 things.
Brainwashed Goku. Goku who did not crack his skull on a rock. evil Goten, Bardock. Whatever the fuck Black is.

What are you even doing in this thread then you pathetic retard?

its turles
we've seen him in the trailers

We have seen Turles and this bastard in the same screen before.
It's not Turles.

maybe its his clone

I've heard that the name is Time-Breaker Bardock

It's time breaker Bardock, one of the biggest Mary Sues in the DB franchise

I hope this game has at least semi-decent fighting mechanics. The last game was basically "find good move, use it, recharge power with items, repeat." I got bored of that shit after playing through the story just once.

or his brother

his other brother

they tweaked stuff like increased the speed, better hitboxes, rebalanced the transformations, added stuff like stamina break and a burst dash
but in essence its the same
if you didn't liked the first one i doubt you like this one

this game is going to have 70 different characters not counting the 20 additional variations taking up slots
the first one had 52 without variations

Imma main meta cooler

SSG goku
SSJ4 goku
SSJ4 Vegeta

>a critic in my thread? wtf retard!

Stop.

both ssj4 versions have different combos than the regular characters so they count as different characters
but the god forms are essentially the same

I'm honestly a bit more disappointed about Kid Buu/Pure Buu form. Could've at least kept the clothes and/or hair at least.

Though I would've been very happy if they made the form look different between the males and females but I didn't expect them to do that to begin with.

Still, I'm sure the game will still be fun.

mods can fix cosmetics

We're not getting the middle Cell/Frieza transformations right?

Who is the best master an why is it Cell

no

Yes
In Xenoverse 3 :^)

whos to say the villian/timebreaker characters wont play different

How disappointing.

wrong

i wouldn't get my hopes up for this
they're probably going to be like super perfect cell in the first game who was permanently in ssj2
however i do hope that they give saiyaman his own combos instead of being a gohan clone

I pre-ordered a physical copy of the game.

How would I go about getting into the beta once it launches?

he should have went home to be a family man.

ps4?

I used to enjoy DB games when I was a teenager but now they all seem so bland, even the ones I enjoyed.

you can still get into the open beta if you have a psn account i think
the closed beta is for digital preorders only

To critique something you need to give actual reasons, something your pea-brain is incapable of doing.

You mean 1.5?

Its literally the same game as 1 +a few movie scenarios, more costume pieces and a new hub. Thats it.

not this shit again
going by this logic bt2 is the same as bt3
if bt3 came out today you would call it bt2.5

Xenoverse is a game built around two gimmicks. CaC, and the MMO aspect. Both fail to deliver. Having a 4 hour story that has a poorly written plot and ridiculous power jumps, side missions which are filled with RNG and require grinding to acquire items to make your character stronger and more versatile, and poor offline capabilities, as well as poor online ones as well, does not make this a good game.

Graphics aside, this game has no redeeming features that put it above the likes of Budokai Tenkaichi 3. CaC is a poorly executed gimmick that doesn't nearly save this game.

Xenoverse 2 logically seems to be a better game than the first, but it's easy to see it won't be Tenkaichi tier any time soon.

>going by this logic bt2 is the same as bt3
They are actually very different. If you played both you'd know this.

You're not gonna compare Legacy of Goku to Tenkaichi 3, so why compare Xenoverse to Tenkaichi?

It's like comparing Smash Brothers to Street Fighter.

thats because XV1 was a throwaway db game like BoZ
dimps and namco were surprised that it sold that well
XV2 is literally what XV1 should have been

yes they fixed a lot of shit but gimped the story mode and the upgrade system

Xenoverse is more than a budokai game so they cant be compared really.

"This shit again" is coming up 'again' because its a real issue.
I think it'll be a fine game but why should we pay $60 a year later for what is essentially an expansion pack.

Goku is going to die so calm down

XV1 wasn't meant to sell as much as it did thats why it has so much problems
XV2 is basically XV1 the fixed version

>You're not gonna compare Legacy of Goku to Tenkaichi 3, so why compare Xenoverse to Tenkaichi?
That's a big fucking stretch and you know it. Xenoverse tries to mix the Budokai fighting style in 3D space with a touch of tenkaichi. Legacy of Goku is completely fucking different.

Regardless on the comparison, Xenoverse was bare and lackluster to anyone who doesn't fall for the CaC gimmick.

First of all, using the term "gimmick" instead of "feature" already shows that you're a biased fucking faggot who can't objectively criticize something.

Secondly, you never state why both fail to deliver. I don't give a shit about your faggot opinion. Just because you say it sucks, doesn't mean it sucks.

The story lasts more than 4 hours, so it's hard to take you seriously when you don't even get basic shit right. No one fucking cares about the plot in a DBZ game, you have autism.

Should I go on? You're a retard and I've already bruised you enough. Go pray to your Gods after this verbal ass beating I gave you.

Spoiler alert: They won't be listening.

>We will never see an alternate timeline in Xenoverse games where Trunks follows Gohan to his final battle with the Androids and is brutally murdered by them, finally awakening Future Gohan's latent wrath and allowing him to transform into Super Saiyan 2
>We will never be forced to kill this Gohan to put the timeline back the way it was meant to be while Time Patrol Trunks cries and begs us not to do it

It hurts

>killing trunks
i don't think they would have the balls to do that since he's one of the most popular characters

I'm still autistic for Android race. Will I have to wait for Xenoverse 3 to happen?

Proving that the feature is shit effectively makes it a gimmick.

CaC is bare. You get a body slider which just shrinks your characters or stretches them out to appear fatter. You can't customize your character with custom body types like a kid's, krillin's, Frieza(his race isn't even close to his), Cooler(same), chiaotzu, and other unique types. Hair is limited, and as a SSJ it only turns it yellow, it doesn't make it stand up.

You get a bunch of super attacks, which is nice, but you get only 1 fighting style per race, and I believe you get one per gender. You cannot have a style like other cast characters.

Story mode is short as fuck. The main villain doesn't even make an appearance until the story seemingly ended, and the ending fight was easier than side fights. The story is retarded, and 90% of other DBZ games follow the actual DBZ story, this one had it's own story with narrative worse than DBZ.

Game was trash, kid. MMO was a joke in itself, doesn't need an explanation. Butthurt xenofags on suicide watch, baka.

Probably not even then because there's no fucking reason to make an Android race, ever. They have no physical distinction from humans, so to make an Android the obvious choice is to tweak a human to operate like the Androids do.

are you talking about the bio-android one?
you can make a regular android by reskinning a human and giving him android moves