What is the worst game you've ever played?

What is the worst game you've ever played?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTpbFa0u5JI
youtube.com/watch?v=qL7v39po32c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Witcher 3

Battleborn isn't actually a bad game it was just overshadowed by Overwatch.

Fighting Force 2

No Man's Sky is up there for "most boring" though.

It truly is awful

Bloodborne

>$60
>Micro transactions
>Gearbox
Ive never played it, like most people, and I'm glad.

Well you're a faggot.

BTW sauce on this?

The Mummy 3 tie-in game on Wii, you faggots don't know truly bad games

WHO IS THIS

S E M E N D E M O N

I had a hard time playing this for more than 10 minutes.

rick roll

>Those legs
Who is this semen demon?

>any of those
>worst game

Not even close

Overwatch has micro-transactions as well and the console version is $60.

Never played ff2 my friends and I played the first one alot

DBZ GT

Beat me to it

goddamn sauce

Brink had a neat character creator and cool concept. The game was just mediocre.

This.

either proteus or Persona 3

>Persona 3
>Bad

Gonna need a sauce on that, user. Don't be a dick.

>Taunts cost $1.99
>Skins cost $4.99
Real talk, is that better than Overwatch's random loot boxes? From a consumer's perspective.
>Playing OW on consoles

Call of duty advanced warfare was the shittiest I've played recently. Worst overall I'd have to think because I played some real shit when I was a kid and rentals were popular.

easy

D.Va from Overwatch

a VN/cookie cutter JRPG with a shitty MC was bad, yes

>soulless world
>boring gameplay
>horrible technical problems
>retarded AI
>forgettable story

Fuck this game still makes me mad due to the fact I actually paid for it.

No, but my point still stands. Both have micro-transactions.

Haven't played too many truly horrible games. Correct answer would probably be Super Meat Boy, physics felt too fucking wonky and I stopped playing after the first world.

>yfw you didn't back MN9

>Overwatch only has cosmetics
>Stillborn has a pack system to get gear ie P2W

It's a Camwhore dressed up as D.va. What the fuck do you think it is you fucking teenage retard?

You all should be beaten soundly with a 9 iron and left bleeding... Jesus Christ.

battleborn isnt even that bad
its like a 5/10
its just that gearbox sucks

You too, Shitheel.

post boipussy

watch vinesauce joel play it, hes a pretty cool dude

The whole game seems to be designed around helping letsplayers make a funny video, but playing it alone isn't fun.

I'll beat any of you faggots with your oh so epic "le contrarian Cred Forums I'm gonna say I hate this popular game just on principle of the fact I don't like it that much and it's more popular than I think it should be" attitudes.

Worst game I ever played was Lord of the Rings: The fellowship of the Ring on GBA. Only ever got as far as Bree before finally dropping that shit.

THAT was a legitimately bad game, not just one that I'd say is bad because I happen to not like it but hate that it's also popular.

TWO WORLDS.

seriously hyped as the oblivion with multiplayer i was young and dumb about 16 and i was in blockbuster where i saw it had just released that same day so i didnt get to take in reviews and the word of mouth hadnt spread yet.
Impluse buy immediate regret.
After that id say brink was shitty as well. While there were some bad games in my youth i was a child so I'll excuse the very poor judgement.

I've played a LOT of shity games so I don't actually know what I would consider to be the worst. But the one that actually made me angry to play was FF13. I used to like Final Fantasy, but as far as I'm concerned it can just finally die after that shit show.

I imagine MN9 would make me way angrier if i actually played it, but fuck that. I'm no masochist.

I still don't understand how you can fuck up a port this badly.

THIS.

Fucking. This. Holy shit. Two Worlds was a huge disaster. It looked like it was made for N64 and it had clunky controls and frame rate issues right from the start.

Final Fantasy has been constantly disappointing me after 11. Everytime I see a new trailer. Get kinda hyped. Play it. Disappointment.

If FF15 flops I'm going to start calling them the "Sonic the Hedgehog" of JRPGs.

probably playstation all stars

which is not a bad game at all (not very good either), I always read up on games/watch gameplay before I buy them, I barely ever buy blind

It's a tie between these gems.

but only one of those games is bad

Probably not the worst, but the biggest disappointment was when I recently tried playing Project: Nomad again after 12 or so years.

It really fucking sucks.

probably some shit I forgot about like an nes or genesis rental. Worst that I own and ironically the rarest is calyfighters sculptors cut.

user, only one of those games is actually legitimately bad though. So it's no contest.

>CTRL + F
>No Aliens: Colonial Marines

Wow, step it up senpai

This is probably the worst horror game I've ever played. I liked some of the ideas it had though, like the way they did the inventory system and being able to blink. But holy shit, this game is a fucking terrible unfun piece of shit.

SWTOR

Kill yourself tough guy on the internet

Skyrim

Pic related is the worst game I've ever played. It has:
>no music
>does not allow you to control individual units
>does not allow you to build anything
>has extremely stiff animations
youtube.com/watch?v=zTpbFa0u5JI
If any of those three are the worst games you've ever played you don't play enough video games

holy fuck this game sucks. i mean at least it looks good and has a catchy soundtrack. still can't understand how it got released, i imagine they built all the assets and then just said "fuck it this is good enough, people will buy it."

Might as well

Metal Gear Solid.

>Worst controls EVER
>Can't crouch in a fucking stealth game
>10 minute cutscenes every 3 steps
>Bosses are walking memes

I still don't understand what people see in this game.

What game? It looks like FFXIII, but that's not Lightning

Brink

Not a single redeeming quality

Broteams video on it is goat

I hate her stupid fucking face

7 days to die

I don't think i'll ever be able to fully express the amount of raw hatred I have for this game.

Spax3 please

There are no microtransactions

>What is the worst game you've ever played?

either this or Other M

eh.

>No Federation Force or Ztarfocx Zero on OP pic

I wouldn't mind playing any of them I guess.

sword of the stars 2 is so fucking bad.

Yoshi's Touch and Go

It's a golden example of shovelware. I can't even be bothered to find a picture for that game. What a joke. Oh, well. That's what 14 year old me gets for buying it when it came out.

I got this for 10€ when i finally got arround to getting a PS3 because so many people praised it.

Worst waste of 10€ ever, jesus christ. I guess the graphics were ok. Everything else was god awfull.

youtube.com/watch?v=qL7v39po32c

That's so accurate it hurts.

Viewtiful Joe for the DS. I didn't even bother finishing the first level it was so bad

ayy