Oh look, a package. What could it be?

Oh look, a package. What could it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/xAXSxxvxyjdaPcRpPc6-Bg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh look a repeat thread, what ever could it be

Please stop

hey guys I was just wondering, should I buy an xbox one or ps4. I have a fair amount of Xbox360 games so thats making me kind of side with the xbox one, but on the other hand I want to play a lot of the new Japanese tiles that are going to come out soon. some one give me a reason why I should choose one over the other. Thanks!

Uh oh.

Is this the new CURVED model?

EGGS DEE

pls stop

Ideally get both. If not get PS4 first and XO later. Also be sure to check the 360 backwards compatible games list first, it's not that long.

OH LOOK, IT'S THIS THREAD AGAIN!!

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/xAXSxxvxyjdaPcRpPc6-Bg/

FUCKIN KEK HE POSTED SOMETHING TWICE

yeah I was just looking at the list, I do see a fair amount of games that I have for the 360 on it. I could buy both but I think atm ill just look at the ps4 neo. my old 360 is still holding good so might as well just dip my hand in the new ps4 games for now and buy an xbox one when they get cheaper. thanks man.

Will it work?

its for ultrawide curved displays

it's to counteract gpu sag................. dumbass........

You could do what I did and get a PS3 for the exclusives, and then in a year or two, grab an xbone and a PS4 for cheap.

>I like stealing gay shit already posted to death from twitter

Nah cunt

well i'll just finish it for you OP

>durr hur repost from the gore thread yesterday

>MSI GTX 1070

And nothing of value was lost

Op, if you plan on reposting this some more, I'd recommend shopping the hand to a black one to keep things interesting.

Old shit, straight from the finnish chan.

Op how desperate are for (you)s?