Releasing a Pikmin literally no one wanted

>Releasing a Pikmin literally no one wanted
>Releasing a fucked up version of Wooly World
>Releasing and even more fucked up version of Mario Maker

Like why the fuck couldn't they just do Splatoon 3DS? That's literally all anyone wants.

Bumping for no good reason

No one wants Splatoon 3DS.

Those other games are fine, though. They look great.

I'm waiting for a Tropical Freeze port.

I don't want any of that shit, but of that shit I want Splatoon on 3DS the least.

>fast-paced, very three-dimensional third person shooter on 3DS controls

Same desu

I've never played Splatoon and I'm not a big MP guy but it looks fun and I'd be interested on 3DS for a good single player.

Is it worth getting a Wii U for?

>Revelations and Mercs3D exist

Not worth getting a Wii U for, but worth getting if you have a Wii U.

This tbqh, what a fucking awful idea. No one wants Splatoon 3DS, you nutter.

Amen to that. It's a damn shame the XL versions of the 3DS seem to crash Returns 3D on specific stages for whatever reason

That one stage with pirate ships firing their cannons at you on world 2 always crashes as soon as the first cannonball lands on the sand for me and now I'm too afraid of getting my 100% completion cockblocked by this. Anyone know a solution? Cheats that might help avoid borked stages?

>no one wanted pikmin 3ds
I wanted it.
>fucked up version of wooly world
In what way?

>either of these
>fast-paced
>vertical

Cause the 3ds wpuld shit a brick trying to run it. It struggled to runnfucking Hyrule warriors

This. The 3DS doesn't even have two sticks. There was some horse hockey control method suggested to replace gimmicky ass motion controls.

Fuck the entire idea of Splatoon 3DS.

They're probably holding it off for the NX.

No sharing levels online. They're localizing this thinking people live as densely packed as they do in Tokyo.

Not the OP but come on user. Wooly world has downgraded graphics which result in a big hit to the overall wool aesthetics and mario maker has no (direct) online functionalities which really cripple its potential

I'm still getting all three games but people do have their reasons not to want something

Why? You know it'd get butchered on the 3DS.

I'm hoping for an HD port/remaster of DKCR and DKC:TF for the NX, at 60 fps for both games, controls like TF for DKCR, and all the bonus content of the 3DS port of Returns.

>butchered

Would a graphic downgrade really crush your soul that hard son?

>graphical downgrade
>port would run at 30 fps
That's enough for me to say "no thank you"

I'm still playing Mario Maker on my Wii U all of the time. I'd get the 3DS version in a heartbeat if they add a way to transfer your levels to the Wii U.

>fast paced

Mario Maker 3ds has no online
I dunno know how Wooly World is fucked up besides lower resolution; it sounds like it has all the wiiu levels and then some.
Pikmin 3ds is a fucking 2D platformer dude

>they fucked up these much simpler games, but if they ported THIS one, it would totally be great!

>No sharing levels online. They're localizing this thinking people live as densely packed as they do in Tokyo.

Considering it doesn't support 3D either the 3DS Mario Maker is more likely the game is a quick port by 2-3 developers who will immediately rejoin development of the NX Pikmin or NX 2D Mario projects.

3DS can't handle the ink mechanics