youtube.com/watch?v=XIRV69Yjo_A
youtube.com/watch?v=aMJcR1S_fb8
youtube.com/watch?v=a6i1t9mVQmg
youtube.com/watch?v=KlT_8GbTQfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Try to camp bots
>AI is designed specifically to hunt down and kill campers
God I loved that game.

I'm that guy that can't do Atomsmasher above easy difficulty and mentions it every now and then in threads.
I need to set up my GC just so I can find out what I'm doing wrong in that level.

I'd really like to see a kid who has only played like halo or CoD would fare playing serious sam on just Normal difficulty.

I literally have no idea how I did it. I swear I just sat down and in a trance beat it. I will never be able to do it again. It's so fucking nuts.

I personally have no idea what I was missing, since I always reach the same are when I run out of time. I must be missing a bomb that's unique to the higher difficulties or something similar.

This is bait.

The first game is fucking impossible on any difficulty above medium.

Who else was amazed as a kid when the difficulty added more objectives, I was fucking stunned by that as a kid.

It's a really tough level, I can't actually remember if I beat it on hard or normal.

>The first game is fucking impossible on any difficulty above medium.

Not really, it's just a lot of RNG.

I remember playing 1 until I got to the Mansion.
Then I never played it again because multiplayer was better on 2 and FP.

TIME TO SPLIT!

TS3 > TS2

Really? I remember dying nearly all the time and some times just rushing through every thing.
I think I got stuck on Docks on hard mode, and just couldn't get past it, but I remember beating everything up to Spaceways with a friend on medium.

Harry Tipper is best character

Although I always preferred my copy of 2 since I had 2 on Gamecube and FP on the PS2, I agree.
The purpose of the series was to just collect/introduce more and more of everything as it went, so you can mix and match more things.

He really is.

Captain Ash comes joint second with Cortez.

>tfw in the first mission of FP and a soldier asks about corporal Hart

>"Corporal who?"
>"Aah never mind"

It's a really quotable game.

>"Spaceman!"
>"What?"
>"Oh, thought I heard something"

>"Meanwhile, back in that parallel universe, Corporal Hart is still battling heroically to somehow make a reasonable showing in this game despite having been killed in the prequel. Go for it! Find the time crystal and get to the exit portal as quickly as possible."

Bastards.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIRV69Yjo_A

youtube.com/watch?v=aMJcR1S_fb8
>First cutscene

Jo-Beth best girl

>Unlike other skirt-wearing characters in TimeSplitters 2 and Future Perfect, Jo-Beth's legs and underwear are fully rendered and do not end in shadow past the hemline.

CONFIRMED

>Who else was amazed as a kid when the difficulty added more objectives

Goldeneye did this as well, but it was surprising to me when I saw it happen then.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6i1t9mVQmg

youtube.com/watch?v=KlT_8GbTQfo
HEY DJ

>cortez dancing credits

The final part of Atomsmasher on hard makes me want to kill puppies. To this day I have not been able to flip that last switch without a time splitter killing me and I've gotten platinum or gold on everything else in the game. Fuck those bastards.

Is this game hard or do I just fucking suck?