Why this game is rarely discussed on Cred Forums ??

Why this game is rarely discussed on Cred Forums ??

Denuvo effect ?

Square Enix probably didn't invest a lot into the marketing.

It's forgettable

Broken at launch for PC, barely ran on consoles, bad reviews and had a typically ridiculous AAA price tag.

>Denuvo effect ?
This and it's not that long really. It's also not really good or really bad. If you liked HR you'll like this but it really doesn't do anything groundbreaking. In fact, most of the mechanics aren't really any better than in HR.

game ending was really fucking abrupt and it seems like they chopped it up from dlc release later. It was alright I guess.

Are you implying that Cred Forums only cares about normie AAA games that are marketed so much that everybody knows it?

you have to wait for the dust has settled threads

Cyberpunk genre is only popular in some states of eastern europe.

Yes. Cred Forums is a normie safe space

Yep, Denuvo Effect. No one pirates it, no one talks about it, no one buys it.

I wont buy a game if I don't see community approval. And most people aren't stupid enough to buy shit at launch, and it isn't a good idea to listen to buyfags reviews until a year after launch because it's filled with people trying to either justify their buyers remorse or irrationally hating the game because of a minor issue and they spent $60 on it and now have to wait for a patch.

Piratefags have trustworthy opinions. Time is money too. I don't believe that just because they got something for free means they would like it better. Maybe the very first time but the novelty wears off.

I would buy this game if I saw more than 2-3 people actually talking about it, I need more people to gauge proper community opinion to see if it's good enough to warrant the money. Otherwise I will wait for a sale in 2 years once all the DLC is out and packaged into a GOTY version.

>it seems like they chopped it up from dlc release later.
Why are more people not complaining about this?

Same like DOOM.

Literally no one talk about the game (except the usual denuvo shitpost) until the crack is released.

The game is essentially just a retread of Human Revolution and doesn't do anything new, Denuvo and the microtransaction bullshit certainly didn't help either

I'm still excited to play it, but my main platform is PC, and as mentioned, the PC build was a bit rough at launch. I also heard that the story abruptly cuts off and i suspect the DLCs will finish the story. If i can wait for the GOTY or Ultimate version in a year or so, i'll be able to play a finished story and most of the bugs should be worked out by then. We'll see..

>most people aren't stupid enough to buy shit at launch

On Cred Forums I meant. I know plebs eat shit up but I'm not going to listen to pleb opinions. Cred Forums is pretty much the only trustworthy source of vidya news and opinions on games.

Story was a flop. That's all that really matters for this series.

well they consistently shit on every indie or weeb game so yeah I guess so

>Cred Forums is pretty much the only trustworthy source of vidya news and opinions on games

You must be hate everything you saw.

I'll play it once they actually finish the damn thing. Hell, I might even buy it.

we are/did complain
it's not for DLC though, they seem to have split the games is 2 or even 3.
Square has a thing for it

Still waiting on the other half square cut from MD

>Actually shorter than HR
>Single hub ayy lmao
>Did the same mistake with HR
Meh.

I just stopped playing. I enjoyed the first few hours but at one point I exited the game and I never felt the need to go back into it. With human revolution I had this constant desire to learn and explore more. With this game I just dont give a fuck.

I finished it, played halfway through NG+ and just got over it.
It's more HR, not much to talk about. I'm glad I got it for 35 rather than full price.

>Denuvo effect?

Well, we didn't really w-want to play it anyway.

it's invisible war 2 : electric boogaloo

Mainstory is so forgetable, I already.. well I already forgot what it was about.
Gameplay was okay, but man, they cut the story up hardcore to feed it to us via DLC and I'm not havin it.

Literally much every Denuvo game has rarely discussed on Cred Forums

Elias Toufexis said DLCs will not continue from where the game ended.

It's basically human revolution. Really short.

How abrupt is the ending ??

I literally just completed the game a few minutes ago. What the fuck was up with that ending? Could they be more obvious that the rest of the game was cut out for dlc?

Everyone bought the game around launch and finished it. We talked about it while playing it but now we are all done, just like any other single player game. Nothing out of the ordinary.