emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=ZN6kCgMUjFw
theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/emulators/11-psx-bios-pack/
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/PS1_Tests
psx.silvanthalas.com/psx.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XSOrQUo3s20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why 2 versions of dolphin?

Why the fuck would you keep dolphin 4.0 around? 5.0's dev builds have everything you'd want from 4.0 and then some

>muh DX9

It was removed for being a faulty piece of shit and not a good excuse to go back

This triggers consolecucks.

So you have inaccurate emulators so you can play outdated game with extra input lag?

>not having a handheld emulator to emulate handheld games

Not him, but regressions.
Same reason why he'd have two versions of PPSSPP and PCSX2.

>ZSNES

Yeah, I love playing Jet set radio on my xbox emulator.... :(

not op but i also keep 2 version of dolphin for different 20xx melee packs. the controller support is different when using a mayflash

For some reasons some games work better in the other version

>all those outdated emulators
>paying money for a version of PPSSPP that is identical except for a gold icon

>with extra input lag
Who do you think I am fuckboy?

>ZSNES instead of Snes9x
>No Fightcade
>No Cemu

>tfw still no OG Xbox emulator

For fucks sake, so many good underrated exclusives locked on that old console. At least I still have a modded OG Xbox, I have 2 in fact. Such a good underrated console. I fucking love my OG Xbox.

>tfw modded Xbox allows me to torrent and direct download old games and stick them on the consoles HDD
>they can be hacked and modded as well

It's like a mini PC. Why did I ever get a PS2 on release instead of an Xbox fuck me dead.

>he thinks it's identical
>he thinks I payed for it

>Why did I ever get a PS2 on release instead of an Xbox fuck me dead.

tfb the xbox modding scene took a while to really get to where it was good, you can pick one up super cheap now and it's still a decent media box

>tfw I'll never get to play Ninja Gaiden on PC

PC player that somehow are fine with 2-3 frames of extra input lag

try dropping the resolution on some of the emulators to reduce the input lag.

I said I already have 2 OG Xbox's, but only 1 is modded. I found it in a thrift store just over a year ago, got it for $1 best bargain of my fucking life. The unmodded one I've had for like 10 years. I more meant why didn't I attempt to mod it earlier. I guess PS2 had a lot of series I liked on it so I got that at launch over the Xbox so I don't entirely regret it, but I do reget not having a modded xbox in my teens at least.

It really is a true media box, or PC lite, it even has a desktop wallpaper, file manager, can go in and explore the games files and move saves around, activate hacks and cheats, manually change game files to mod them adding skins. Such a fucking versatile console.

>tfw picked it up and all the SSX games recently.

Played 1 on my PS2 and Tricky on my Xbox, such good games, also so pretty as well for it's time. Going to try Ninja Gaiden Black soon.

That's not how it works.

Emulators have inherit input lag that makes it really bad imo.

it worked for me while playing melee on dolphin. i can't tell the difference between my crt and monitor now. I'm not kidding

I was more talking about retro emulators. But you should get a couple frames of lag from Dolphin

>NO CEMU
>no project m Legacy Expanded Dolphin
>no 3ds emulator
Just end yourself. I don't even see a sega genesis (best 4th gen console) emulator there.

You are a shitlord.

1ms response time panels dont have input lag

3DS emulator and CEMU isn't nearly ready for having any kind of good gaming experience yet.

things that don't exist typically lack a lot of things

>Not knowing 3ds emulator doesn't work at 100%
>Not knowing Kega Fusion works as a Genesis, 32X, Gamegear and Sega CD emulator

user confirmed being a dipshit

Yes they do.
Response time isn't the same thing as input lag.

Also emulators will have extra input lag because you get the inherit latency from the system you're emulating together with your own system as well as whatever latency emulation brings.
I remember PSP emulators being about 120 ms of extra input lag which was absolutely awful for a game like Patapon

just like ure sex life nerd rOFL

yes this is very very much bang for the buck
but don't you agree that newer 2004+ games are better than older?

And where is the Saturn emulator or dreamcast emulator?

You are Messing Wii U Emu , am Using CEMU which is closed project if you want Open Source there is DECAF :D
for more cemu.info/

no because I am not autistic

wow seems legit guys try this out

>ZSNES

Might as well still be using NESticle.

>ZSNES

Bait aside, how good is NullDC on dreamcast exclusives games?

> no xbox or ps3

hahaha cuck

here a vid then :D not even mine
youtube.com/watch?v=JIe-nDReKto

>all those games I can steal

Outside of Dolphin, DesMuMe, and PPSSPP, aren't these all the worst emulators you can use?

This the biggest Emu but need Love
youtu.be/5lWjGAr1Ngw

but up-scaling to """"""""4k"""""""" creates no input at all does it sonybro?

>games that, if purchased, does not provide any money to the developer anymore, due to all copies being used/secondhand
>stealing

What's with this falseflagging?

>ZSNES
Hail to the king, baby.

Aww look! The PCuck is playing console scraps literally years after the fact! XD

>VisualBoy Advance
>ZSNES
>Project 64 1.6
>FUCKING BGB

Is this 2006?

Aww look! The console player has to justify its own choices by insulting other platforms and their freedoms! xd

p64 1.6 is literally the only remotely decent plug&play 64 emulator

Seriously? Not even the later versions?

Pretty much, especially ePSXe and ZSNES. Those are the Special Olympics gold medalists of emulators.

later versions are adware user

aww look! i already OWN all those consoles and games, most of which are 5/10 so i only own the good shit and played them DECADES AGO

PJ64 gives ZNES a run for it's money as the worst mainstream emulator. Use Mupen64+ you moron.

Still replied tho :^)

>Letting anything stand in the way of my instant gratification.

>buys a PC
>to play console games
>and still uses fucking zsnes of all things

you dont have to buy a pc to specifically emulate games, most modern laptops can emulate most games with ease

>builds a PC to play every video game a consolecuck would have to buy 20 different consoles for

Laptops are PCs, dumbass.

Yeah, but you dont have to buy one specifically for emulating. You can just have one for school, and be able to emulate games on it

Why would you keep 10 different consoles lying around unless you wanted to start another retro console gaming Youtube channel like a million other people?

Because you don't live in a cubicle and you have the fucking room.

>just have one for school

UNDERAGED DETECTED!
BAN PROTOCOLS ENGAGED!

>all that old shit
wow.... so......*yawn*.... impressive.

>what is college

underaged detected

pcsx2 is at like 1.6.0 dude

how? he's just playing console games on his pc.

At 4k, for free.

no one calls college "school", child.

I'm calling bullshit on this, pretty much everyone calls college school here, at least in America.

I cant wait to add Citra to my folder

yes, in fact a lot of people do
because i just did

>cemu
I dont make programs but why would a program be v1.0.0+ if it's not intended for general use yet?

What's wrong with ZSNES?

Do they even do something to that emulator, every version is just the same

it's made more progress than any other working emulator the past 2 years.

I love my Kindle.

Its old, not really developed actively much anymore, and it still has a lot of bugs and quirks. Its good if you're on an old slow x86 machine but we have better and more accurate emulators now.

It's common in the US. Dunno about whatever garbage place you're from.

>NullDC
>Project 64
>Visual Boy Advance
>ZSNES

Top kek, OP. If you're so poor that you can't even afford to play PC games, you should at least have some standards when it comes to what you use to emulate games from other platforms.

> dissing vba or p64

nigger, if you were any more pleb you'd be cashing coupons.

>VBA
VBA-M exists and is far better. However, the current king for GBA emulation is mGBA.

>P64
You should be using Mupen64Plus, retard. Project64 also attempts to install malware.

>zsnes
>vba
>epsxe
STOP

AYOOOOO HOL UP. What is the good PS1 emulator?.

what's a good way to comfortably play emulators on my Android (Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro)? I hate using touch controls

>2-3 frames of extra input lag
yeah that maybe noticeable on your peseant """cinematic""" console but not so much when your rocking 300 fps

Mednafen or PCSXR-PGXP

How is the PS2 emulator?. I dint have a PS2, sounds like a good chance to caugh up. epsexe2 iguess?

PCSX2. It's a mixed bag, most games are stable but have graphical glitches. Rachet and Clank and Jak and Daxter are super fucked. Kind of high system requirements. It's OK though, I beat both Katamari games on it and am playing through DQ8.

what's wrong with VBA? also what's the best gba and nds emulators

>what's wrong with VBA?
It's old and there are better emulators. VBA-M is better, mGBA is the best.

emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

>STILL using zsnes
>not using bsnes that comes with mednafen

VBA hasn't been updated since motherfucking 2004, you guess.
mGBA is the king of both accuracy and performance.
DeSmuMe is the best PC DS emulator, DraStic is the best mobile one (pirate it please)

Ratchet is completely fixed and Jak is without issues in software mode now.

I managed to get through MGS2 on it with fps drops in only a few cutscenes. Which was annoying, but I could deal

oh cool i'll check it out. for the second one though i don't think my cpu is good enough for sw mode. i have an i3 4160.

>those aesthetically disgusting icons

>Have 1070
>Emulate 2d games all day.

>using all that shit instead of just using retroarch
so pleb

bump

I have retroarch but I don't understand how to actually use the interface.

>All those stand-alone emulators
>No frontend
>NullDC
>ScummVM
>Project 64
>Zsnes
>He paid for PPSSPP Gold

It's like you took the time to download all that garbage just to trigger me brother.

I bet you lost your virginity by raping your sister, too, faggot.

>he has an office 365 entraPEENor subscription

I lost my virginity by having consensual sex with my cousin when we were 12. I bet you're still a virgin, nigger.

Oh shit, really? I lost mine by having consensual sex with my cousin when I was 16 and she was 19.

I don't have Big Box, Launchbox is good enough. If i wanted something like Big Box i would just Hyperspin or Emulation Station instead.
Pretty good, i wish i could re-live those days, i fucked her a few times.

So this is the power of dual SLI Titans, 32gb Ram, 5tb HDD+512gbSSD

Makes you think

Same, 5-6 unprotected. We don't talk anymore.

What's your relationship with her like these days?

What is it makes ePSXe so terrible? What game compatibility issues does ePSXe have? It seems to work fine all the games that I've thrown at.

She moved out of my house with her mother and we don't talk anymore but we do greet each other when they come over. She turned out super hot, like a straight 10 no bullshit, i tried to get her to do it again but she refused.
The problem with any and all PS1 emulators is the lack of perspective correction. You can set up an emulator with it but it's a super pain in the ass and this is coming from a guy who set up Retroarch and PCSX2 and optimized them as much as possible. I hope Retroarch finish their Mednafen HW soon.

bsnes that's in mednafen is incredibly outdated, like v0.059 outdated.

I couldn't keep my mouth shut, so her younger sister and her parents found out about our incestuous relationship. They all hate me now.

I'm just glad I didn't impregnate her despite going unprotected.

She's actually moving to America this or next year, so it'll be very fucking awkward... Oh boy, what do I do?

IIRC the gold version is just to support development

>what do I do?
Nothing, at all. Just as though nothing ever happened. Trust me people just want to let go of this type of things and if you give them the option to pretend it never happened they will take it believe me.

Are there better Genesis emulators than Kega Fusion?

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. Should I just smile whenever I see them and never even mention it and talk about normal things?

Genesis Plus GX

Well if you're ever alone with her you can try to get her to do it again, start a normal conversion, then bring that up and ask her if she would like to do it again (you obviously need balls to do this). If she says no just engage nope mode and act like you never said anything.
You have a chance, don't waste it.

I blocked them on Facebook, so I made it clear I don't want to talk to them. Thing is, like I said before, she's moving to my state this or next year and there's a chance they'll stop by at my house.

Plus the sex was awkward and she was a literal deadfish.

My cousin was also kind of like that but when it came down to giving head she was a pro (for a virgin 12 year old that is).
In that case just act normal, not mad nor happy just neutral. Be nice and polite that's all.

I love artifacts too user.

Oh wow. My cousin refused to give me head or do anything fun. Her handjobs were fucking painful, too. I kind of envy you, user.

>i fucked her a few times.

story pls

Yeah man I can definitely tell the difference between Super Mario World in 720p and 4k

There's not much to it besides that, i tried to fuck her in the ass but i couldn't she was too tight and being the stupid kid i was i didn't knew about lubrication. She loved receiving oral more than anything.

I'm glad the 6th graders are finding ways other than video games to play pretend.

We may be cousinfuckers, but you're the actual virgin here.

I'm not even bragging or role-playing, that happened a long time ago and those memories are vague as fuck now.

>Zsnes

I love you more than anything, m8

AND ANIME

NAME YOUR TOP EMULATOR AND WHY

NAME YOUR MOST HATED EMULATOR AND WHY

what's better than visualboy advance

>epsxe
>fceux
>vba
Holy shit are you living in 2006?
>zsnes
Nope. 1996. Amazing.
>1ms response time panels dont have input lag
Yes they do. "response time" isn't input lag you fucking rube.
Pretty shit. Use demul.
Pretty much.
There are newer better versions of PJ64. There are also newer better n64 emulators.

This thread is incredible.
Shit compatibility. Broken audio. Lots of graphics glitches.

>zsnes

is that you joel

I use Cemu to play a couple different games and it's not a 100% but there are a couple games that are at 95% playable. Mario Maker, New Super Luigi and Mario U, and Super Mario 3d World to name a few

have literally just been playing mk8 for the first time on cemu. So impressed that it run very well on an i3 cpu. Happy to see that I'll be able to play the new zelda when it's out

tbf desu, Emulating SNES, GBA, Gamegear, GB, GBC, etc. on PC is retarded. A cheapo android phone paired with a bluetooth controller is much better.

Mk8 is almost fully playable, just loading times need a fix. I'd say by the end of this year cemu will be very far

what's a good way to comfortably play emulators on my Android (Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro)? I hate using touch controls

Calling people who used super gameboy retarded as well. Piss off with your crappy mobile accessory. Why would I buy an overpriced blootooth controller for a mobile?

I'd give it until maybe until June of next year until it's dolphin level good. I heard windwaker hd is at 85% playable now.

>Calling people who used super gameboy retarded as well.

Except i didn't.

>Why would I buy an overpriced blootooth controller for a mobile?

Because it will turn your phone into a comfy emulation machine. You don't need a bluetooth controller either, a ps4, ps3, xbox1 and 360 all work fine, which most people have.

>Using a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 controller to play video games on a 5 inch phone screen instead of my monitor.
We're reaching new heights in the field of autism.

Not him, but you can cuddle up in your bed with your cat and play your emulated games on your phone in a comfy position.

Sitting on your ass all day isn't appealing for some. Calling him an autist was unwarranted desu.

Higan
ZSNES

Emulators should be accurate and have good UI. Higan does both, ZSNES does neither.

>Sitting on your ass all day isn't appealing for some
Have you ever heard about laptops? Do you have one?

>comfy position

>stop sitting on your ass all day
>go to bed like you do all night
there are no comfortable positions to play games in bed, this is a fact. i play 3ds games on my pc with a 360 pad sitting on my comfy chair with a cat on my lap and a desk for my drink you raging homosexual.

>not having a chair that freely lets you lay back then sit up at your body's command
i have a PC then a TV with all the systems I need above it. i just turn them on, lay back and play vidya

how about you get fucking good

>there are no comfortable positions to play games in bed, this is a fact.

are you for real?

I'm comfortably leaning in my bed right now with my laptop on my lap, if you were to hook up a console controller to a phone you would certainly have to arch your back to focus on that tiny screen.
The only situations when a phone/handheld are more comfortable is while sitting on public or when outright lying flat on your bed.
There literally is no god damn reason to emulate games on your phone to play in your house.

link me to a chair like this
seriously it sounds nice

>Autists getting this mad over Anons choosing to emulate games on their phone while laying in bed

No way this is real, this is samefagging.

What's a good version of mame to use?

Stigger, Christ.

I had absolutely nothing but issues with retroarch. Consistently I had to remap controls. Consistently i would launch it and my controller wouldn't respond. I spent so much time fiddling with it just trying to get it to be consistent. Then I realized it was simply easier to get rid of it. Now I launch an emulator. I play the game. Easy.

He's being retarded and we're just trying to help him out.

America is a shithole and the opinions of Americans are irrelevant. Two towers wasn't enough.

>/r9k/

Well that explains one of you. But i don't understand the other two. Why are they so butthurt.

Jeff Gerstmann is that you ?

>/r9k/
ill gloss past this for a moment just to say - the chair is a simple chair. HON or something, Lagoon Mid back (at least mine)

Its good shit except for it cant raise or lower elevation

i only emulate when i have to. everything else is hardware. theres good reasons to emulate, many reasons not to

Pretty much this, retroarch is garbage.
You'll spend more time trying to get the library function to work (inb4 use an external utility, you're just proving my point that retroarch is shit) and if you're not using the library function, you might as well just be launching the emulator yourself.

retroarch is like a dollar store swiss army knife.

fucking this
>ps1 needing 3 different bios
>not just using scph1001 bios
>the one that is the actual best for emulation
>no support for DTLH3000 bios
fuck this gay shit i want to be a hyper autist

youtube.com/watch?v=ZN6kCgMUjFw

Always 'just werk' for me.
>if you're not using the library function, you might as well just be launching the emulator yourself.
RetroArch isn't a launcher for emulators (what nearly all 'frontends' for emulators are), it's an actual frontend that replaces the emulator's I/O, leading to much more options, lower latency, better A/V sync, universal system features, etc. Some libretro cores also have more features than their standalone counterparts, like mednafen PSX, or being able to run Genesis Plus GX on something other than a Wii.

You're supposed to save the configuration in case you didn't knew. Also one of Retroarch's highlighted features is the fact that you don't have to configure the controllers since it does it for you automatically and immediately across platforms and games.
>if you're not using the library function, you might as well just be launching the emulator yourself
You're not supposed to use Retroarch as a launcher or frontend, set it up with one.
Retroarch is like a Swiss Army knife period, there are retarded people who don't know how to use them though.
>He can't do a 3 seconds google search for the BIOS

I finally set mine up the way I wanted it and am pretty happy with it.

faggot those are all my bios
ive dumped my own before, it aint hard.

hell i even have some undumped bios, but im too fucking lazy to do it.

theres no reason to use the 3 bios for this shit - and at that I bet you didnt know theres a 4th one (asia)

retroarch demands SCPH5500 SCPH5501 SCPH5502 but they may as well just throw in SCPH5503 because of the asia PS1 models.

they should literally just use 1 instead of fucking 3

the reason they did it is to load a region bios for your game, when SCPH1001 handles all regions without issue, so why have 3 when you can literally have 1 instead

its fucking retarded

Dude who cares, just put the BIOS in the system folder and play the fucking games.

>retroarch demands SCPH5500 SCPH5501 SCPH5502 but they may as well just throw in SCPH5503 because of the asia PS1 models.
SCPH5501 and SCPH5503 are identical, that's why.

>just put the BIOS in the system folder
THIS WOULD IMPLY 1 BIOS FILE BUT NO YOUS TILL NEED 3, user

the problem of using 3 in general is the point. supporting region 3 is irrelevant since all early bios act the same anyway

I still don't understand why you're so triggered about the BIOS.
Download them here theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/emulators/11-psx-bios-pack/ and rename SCPH-7003 to SCPH-5501 then put everything in the "system" folder of Retroarch.
It's that easy and simple.

>tfw no more gladius
>a literal 9/10 game
>and they just dropped the franchise

I mean what the fuck, nowadays they'd be scrambling to make a sequel

its the fact retroarch requires 3 instead of 1
thats the fucking issue im having.

i have all 3 but you dont need all 3 when you can just use fucking 1 bios file

>PCuck
>most console games are 5/10

Are you some sort of double agent

>they finally fixed that problem
Got something to do now

>I will not use a great program because i have to waste 1MB of memory

>great program
but PCSXR and ePSXe are infinitely better in general.
its also 1.5mb you fucking mong

>but PCSXR and ePSXe are infinitely better in general.
lolno.
>its also 1.5mb you fucking mong
No, each one is .5MB, 3 instead of 1 would mean 1MB extra.

>lolno
on what fucking planet or reality is mednafin core in retroarch even remotely in the same tier of good as PCSXR and ePSXe?

>No, each one is .5MB, 3 instead of 1 would mean 1MB extra
OR YOU KNOW, YOU CAN JUST USE 1 SINGLE 512KB FILE INSTEAD OF 3 MORE

>PCSXR
I tried setting it up with PetesBullshit2 for the perspective correction and couldn't. Anti-retroarch fags always whine about how hard it is to use and the bad GUI but PCSXR is both of those things in large quantities.

>on what fucking planet or reality is mednafin core in retroarch even remotely in the same tier of good as PCSXR and ePSXe?
This one.
>3 MORE
Again, 2 more. How bad at elementary math are you...

Don't use either now, PCSX2 does PS1 games.

VBA was abandoned in 2005

VBA-M is the newer one

in the end i use actual fucking hardware instead of emulation
im not against emulators, im against trivial bullshit like mednafin and retroarch needing more than 1 bios file.
I use no$psx most of the time anyway because its actually useful.

i need to get off Cred Forums while i still dont have a heart attack

since when

The last fortnight.

The PS1 emulator tests haven't even been updated with it yet.
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/PS1_Tests

>no$gba isnt even graded
faggot is lazy i can see that based on this chart

>>no$gba isnt even graded
It is. It just sucks that much.

pcsx2 is getting a ps1 emulator soon too.

is pSX really that bad?

>these three guys are disagreeing with me by saying that they are comfortable
>holy FUCK you guys are so ASSBLASTED why are you BRAIN DAMAGED
i dont get it

>it sucks
who the fuck is grading this? ive never seen or used a more complete emulator with everything you need for accurate rendering and gameplay than this

from the page:
>NO$PSX 1.9 wouldn't load test. (Warning: CPU - Bad operation (Undefined Opcode))
So it gets 0 because it completed 0 of the 290 tests successfully on the latest version.

The test iso works 100% on real hardware.

Should ignore ePSXe on that list too, since like 2.0.1 they've been specifically targeting the test suite to make it seem like their emulator is more accurate, when in reality using the 'accurate' settings (like interpreter over JIT) actually lead to more glitches in games.
Yes.
psx.silvanthalas.com/psx.html
>who the fuck is grading this?
Hardware tests.
>ive never seen or used a more complete emulator with everything you need for accurate rendering and gameplay than this
No$ emulators are hacked together crap dude. They're incredibly inaccurate so they can be fast enough to run on the dev's Pentium 3.

Does anyone else get controller lag when using a usb controller? My SNES controller is making mario unplayable.

read the posts up a bit m8 ;)

Clearly.

Changing from JIT to Interpreter translation isn't a small change, it's a completely different core...
The test shown isn't using interpreter, it's using regular JIT translation, which is what is actually being developed...
Bugs happening on the very old not maintained (should really be removed...) interpreter translator isn't proof of anything but bugs on that particular core.

In any case, let's hope PCSX2 stirs up the pot and we start seeing closer to 100% soon.

Are amd cards good for emulating

>The test shown isn't using interpreter
Yes it is.

>since like 2.0.1
It was 2.0.0.
It's right there on the page:
>↑ ePSXe 2.0.0 Using CPU interpreter and real BIOS.

I'm planning on buying this shit
Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
Sandisk SSD PLUS 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Superclocked Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card
NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case
Corsair CX600 ATX Power Supply

This build any good?

Is there a cheaper case and motherboard to get? I don't want something fuck huge and I don't need it to have stupid shit like tempered glass or whatever.

I don't know shit about emulation, but I've always wondered - why did emulators pretty much stop at the PS2/Xbawx/Wii gens? There exists a decent emulator for most systems out there, but nothing after those systems.

People are working on PS3/360/3DS/Wii U emulators. It just takes a few years of work before something really becomes playable.

The PS3 is hard to emulate but getting there, the 360 has no good games.

I just tested Rittai Ninja Katsugeki Tenchu and Einhander (U) on no$psx.

General:
There is some sort of mcfuckery about the .bin and .cue file readability
>No video options or shaders
>Shit GUI (not that i care about this to be honest)

Tenchu:
>Won't load the .cue file and display a fatal error attempting it. Have to load either one of the .bin files
>Perspective correction is awesome
>It looks like utter shit with fucked up colors shit scaling/stretching

Einhander:
>Will load the .cue
>Hangs on the loading screen after the Squaresoft logo

Libretro/Mednafen just need to implement perspective correction and they would make the perfect PS1 emulator. Everything else is shit.

>mfw I have a good PC, a ps4, and a nodded WiiU. Just need a 3ds and I'll be a god.

No. I am addicted to playing games with my N64 USB controller. Even for things like street fighter on fightcade I'll still use it. I just really enjoy holding it.

as complexity of the system rises it takes more and more powerful PCs in order to emulate it

that and the PS3 is one of the most confusing systems ever designed

Quick question, how do you set up this with M64Py?

It is actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSOrQUo3s20