How do you deal with playing video games solo? Do you yearn to play multiplayer with friends or do you not have any?

How do you deal with playing video games solo? Do you yearn to play multiplayer with friends or do you not have any?

I seriously don't know how the fuck can anyone not a have a single or 2 close friends.

What the fuck did you do in highschool or college?

There's nothing that needs to be dealt with. I don't care for multiplayer games.

Explain what your mean

>How do you deal with playing video games solo?
By not being a fucking pussy.

Did you literally have no friends in school or college and was alone all those years when it's easy as fuck to make friends?

It's the worst when you look back to the time where you did play multiplayer with your friends. Now they've either grown too distant, we mutually often don't have the time or they've gone and literally died.

Now I just solo queue when I can while reminiscing about what used to be.

Yes, not even classmates took interest. And I mostly talked to them or they talked to me.

I can relate to this. Back in high school I played with friends nonstop but now they all "grew up" or got married.

Friends like those don't stay forever. People move, go to different schools, maybe become interested in different hobbies. People grow up you know? I've only got 1 friend left from those days. Got plenty of online buddies though but it's just not the same.

Why haven't you killed yourself for being lonely as shit?

It's called being an outcast you fucking normalfag.

I'd love to.
Used to ask them a lot to play anything. Would even offer to buy the games for them but even then they never wanted to play anything.

Eventualy I just gave up and acepted there's nothing I can do about it. It sucks that I won't be able to play multilayer anymore, but playing alone is still fun.
Sometimes I'll recomend or invite someone to play something, but my expectations are basicaly zero and I don't sweat over it anymore.

I've considered inviting anons from Cred Forums to play any random game, but I suspect my internet wouldn't be able to handle it.

It's not about not having friends. It's having friends who play videogames or who play anything else other than CS, LoL or shit like that.

>Friends like those don't stay forever.

That's why i said 1 or 2 of them originally, i mean if you were close and still lived in the same city i don't see how you could fuck that over

I like single player games and don't really enjoy MP because of the repetitiveness?

>It's having friends who play videogames or who play anything else other than CS, LoL or shit like that.

>having friends who don't share the same hobbies or you didn't put them on it

What's the point?

I thought it wouldn't be so bad without friends ultimately it's miserable. Nowadays I just go outside and just talk to any random person I see at a bus stop but even then it's still bad, can't even go outside without being miserable.

I've been contemplating suicide for a while now.

How do you deal with playing video games solo?
i dunno i just do?
Do you yearn to play multiplayer with friends or do you not have any?
no other people just get in the way, i have a friend but he has shit taste so i don't play with him

my old team was goat. college friends suck big fat cock and cant even get positive k/d so sp is greatly preferred for me. as far as any multiplay my gf and i both love taking turns watching yuri scenes with vive and sucking each other's genitals irl so theres that

Try living somewhere where nobody gives a fuck about things that interest you and you'll be glad to have friends at all.

In fact I'd probably have a much harder time approaching them nowdays if we didn't know ourselves since a long time ago, when it didn't matter what our interests were.

You talk to random people on the bus stop? People talk to each other in the bus stop? People talk inside the bus too? What kind of fucked up world do you live in? I'm glad I don't live in it.

I don't have to deal with it since it's not a bad thing. I do sometimes play casual stuff like Smash, Mario Kart or Overwatch with friends which can be fun I guess but overall I prefer singleplayer games.

They don't though, it's hard talking to random people because they're too glued at their phones, with their earphones on. All the time. So most the time I just give up.

I don't think about it as much. I had friends during the first 3 years of my high school before I went overseas for my final year. After that it went downhill for me as I became more reclusive, I've made maybe like 1 friend since that time while everyone else I talk to is online.

But do you have online friends to play with?

I don't.

I had like, 5 friends in highschool
They all went to college, got married, had kids.
I made online friends. They all got married, had kids, stopped being online.
I moved cross country, have no friends, real or online.
Kind of sucks, but you make your own fun in games.

Kinda, most of my online friends come from back when I played TF2 with them. It's been two years since I've touched the game and they gave up on it too. I still talk with them but we don't have any games to play since we mostly play singleplayer games.

Now that I think about it making online friends right now is probably pretty tough. Without a relaxed game like TF2 I probably would've had no one to talk to.

I don't even have online friends, I tried in the past but it was so difficult to keep them interested so I quit.

That's a shame.
It's not even that hard find people to play those online games with, but finding people to play coop or otherwise singleplayer games with multiplayer functionality is hard as fuck.

But if they at least play singleplayer games you at least have someone to talk to. It could be much worse if your friends simply didn't care about games at all.

Online "friend" making is a joke, man. It's no where near as hard as actual IRL friend making.
>keep your talk about the game you're playing
>keep your JOKES about the game you're playing
>don't be a fucking shitter, and if you are, get better
>don't be needy, they are not real, they're part of the game and you are not real to them
>shut the fuck up about everything else
also not required but it helps to have a broadcasting voice. It's okay to have an accent, just be clear and concise when you're talking.

I have friends that I used to play Battlefront II, Guilty Gear and classic Team Fortress with, but they're a lot more casual now. They've mostly given up video games in favor of card games like MtG and watching LP's by Markiplier, Game Grumps, Two Best Friends, etc. The only games I see them playing now are Destiny and Overwatch. They're still my friends and all but I miss the old days.

What about retro games

by simply playing single player games, i'm a single child so i learned to play shit on my own and have fun with it.
> Do you yearn to play multiplayer with friends or do you not have any?
yes but almost all games they played are not my cup of tea or my pc can't run them.
>sometimes i spark the idea of playing doom since my toaster can do it
>everytime i propose it, they simply go "yeah ok"/"sure!" and minutes later it's forgotten
i guess i have press them even more but i don't want to sound like a faggot
the other problem is that everyone is busy in college (i'm a NEET so time is not a problem for me though) so we can't have fun together that much.
in any case when i played with them i simply go with the usual smash match or simply some cards, or bomberman or wario ware smooth moves

What a terrible night to be a NEET

If they wanted to play they'd come after you invited.

If you force the issue you WILL look like a faggot. And by faggot I mean a nuisance, which is even worse.

pretty much yeah
at least the smash and bomberman matches are good

If i wanted to interact with people i'd go outside.

I had a friend in college I used to play co-op horde games with and all he did was rush into a mob and die 5 seconds into the round. Most of my rl friends seem to play in a way to make our team lose for some reason. I win more playing solo unless it's a super competitive ranked mode where you need close-knit team.

Apart from the "I play single-player games" response, I'll add that playing multiplayer games as a solo player is very convenient for my schedule. Sometimes I'll jump in a game for 10 minutes and I just want to get right in the action without having to set up lobbies. On weekends I also play at very awkward times at night when friends are probably sleeping.

One time, I thought I could squeeze in a battleground match in an MMO before work when a 4 other friends wanted to join me. In the end, we ended up wasting 30 mins waiting for people to get ready (toilet breaks or random afks) and in that time I could've played an entire match solo before I had to go offline.

> Do you yearn to play multiplayer with friends or do you not have any?
Of course, friends can make games a lot more fun but it's just finding the right people who you connect with. In my past experiences, there was just too much fucking around in getting people to a state where we can finally play so I've learned to enjoy SP/MP/MMO games alone (or with pug groups) for now.

for you.

It's fine, there's a lot of single player game on my backlog.

>Do you yearn to play multiplayer with friends or do you not have any?
The problem isn't friends, it's finding games to play that everyone in the group might like.

I have scraped the barrel for shit to play with others. MMOs are shit and/or grindy, co-op games are either beaten within a week or boring for someone else, and that just leaves games like Overwatch to play.

>have friends
>still want to play games solo

Most multiplayer games aren't enjoyable to me. The ones that are are co-op, and aren't enjoyable to them, and playing co-op games with randoms is a sack of shit I don't need to deal with. MMOs pretty much cured me of that itch forever. Never again.