What's the first thought that comes to mind?

What's the first thought that comes to mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781553
youtube.com/watch?v=u9MpsAftCDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trash

Videogames.

"oh boy, another Cred Forums thread"

NeoGAF

Totalitarianism

Thought police

scribblenauts
then the hilarious donkey kong banned screencap

Cuckolding

wtf i hate oculus now

Comfy.

We already had this thread

Second one would be

B A N N E D

>commentor telling people to ignore politics and just play fucking video games
>look under his username
>Banned

Garbage

>literally nobody in the thread had said they were offended

if nobody was offended then why did the thread exist in the first place? the moderation on that site is so bizarre

Soviet-style purges

SJW

sjws in its hivemind.
controlled arguments by the mods powers

Neogaf

>"Hi guys! I have video evidence that clearly shows black/trans/gay person was clearly lying and in the wrong. Now while we cannot deny mistreatment happens to people of this minority, Videos like this prove that we can't all fly off the handle and rage against the average white man bein able to do conspiracy level tatics of oppresssion based on nothing more than hear-say. To do so makes it appear as we just hate white men rather than dealing with facts and injustices, which in turn makes things worse for others to give our words any merit. Here's to hoping we learn from this and become better in the future"
>Banned.

Every fucking off-topic thread.

There was a cap on here I saw the other day where somebofy got banned with the reasoning being that he claimed Neogaf was a hivemind.

Shilling.

It's a videogame website, I fail to see the issue here, faggot.

If you want a safe space from controversial opinions maybe Tumblr is a better site for you.

Echochamber

a mountain

Cucks

>you have been banned for this post
But seriously, why bring up that shithole on this site? There's no reason to.

>i was banned there for being a meanie waaaah

If you have ever used Neofag, you need to go back. Oh wait... maybe try Reddit. Just get the fuck out of here.

Blonde Spock.

Samus for some reason.

What a fucking joke.

>how dare you contribute an opinion about a game we like here

And this is Cred Forums for video games, not other websites. That's like going to Cred Forums and discussing MAL or /jp/ and discussing VNDB.

Attention needs to be brought to how much of a shithole echochamber it is.

Censorship
Shit website
Tom getting banned
Criminal Girls and Dungeon Travelers 2 being banned from discussion
They think lolicon = pedophilia
Banned for having the "wrong" opinion
Groupthink

These are all thoughts that wandered into my head

Evilore admitting to sexually assaulting someone.

The left equivalent of pol

I've used Neogaf, Tumblr, and Reddit and still use them. :^)
Neogaf because they need differing opinions there. Tumblr because it has a lot of great artwork. And reddit because useful information comes from there.
And I come here to discuss video games.

>Lolicon = pedophilia
>They defend real pedophiles like Alison Rapp
Double standards everyone!

Fag spelled backwards.

Douchecanoes

Alison Rapp isn't a pedophile, she just wanted pedophiles to not be treated as harshly as they are.
Honestly, I think that people attacked her was dumb, as she was probably the best defense at NoA for keeping games from getting censored. She'd certainly have no problem with underage characters being sexualized.

Who cares? It's still more constructive than lollie waifu XD threads shitting up this board

If you can't handle it then go back to neocuck

lmao.
all the posts there are hilarious and fucking shit

that "political" anti japan op who somehow gets away with a ban probably posted the same shit years ago. i recognize it.

Sonyggers

>complains about pedos
>likes anime

>Honestly, I think that people attacked her was dumb, as she was probably the best defense at NoA for keeping games from getting censored.
Don't you mean the opposite?

These are great. Is there a repository of them anywhere?

Is reirom still banned from neogaf?

reddit

I'm pretty sure a good portion of the anime fans at Neogaf often refrain from posting their opinions on something and often restrain themselves from posting what they really want to in threads due to how the site treats fanservicey Japanese games

Or because this would happen

the classic

registration
identity

>didn't hear a female voice so I closed it

Do these dickheads have any semblence of irony or do they just shitpost in hopes that the mods give them brownie points?

>lolicon = pedophilia
>Mod named "Shouta"
Oh, the irony.

Watching them attempt to justify Tom's ban was great.

I'm not sure how one summons backup on a site where creating an account requires a year for the faggot janitors to verify it but I long stopped expecting sanity from NeoFaggots a long, long time ago.

To be fair, nobody should ever listen to Dan Ryckert

"that's neogaf, isn't it"

Who is this mod and why is he such a self-aggrandizement cuck?

Is there any personal info on him?

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781553

>look up an old thread on neoFAG

>most of the users are banned

It's like pottery

Overwatch
Tracer's ass to be more specific.

>What's the first thought that comes to mind?

It's funny cuz NeoGaf doesn't allow its users the luxury of thought. They exist solely to echo the retarded opinions of the batshit nazi janitors.

Their mods being the Gestapo of the Internet

I love Tumblr and Reddit. They're better than Cred Forums, especially since Tumblr provides a safe space for me. (I'm Trans). I don't know what Neogaf is though.

Don't forget the Sony shilling.

You aren't funny

Two Best Friends and pic related

Fuck you and post pics you degenerate!

A good website for up-to-the minute gaming news

And awful god damn sonyggers and SJW apologists who haven't left their mothers basement

He's a mid 40s canadian black man who worked on a shitty turok game and recently got the cucks on GAF to fund his dinosaur coloring book. Talks and acts like a young american black kid in order to impress and intimidate the idiots on GAF but the older members from the mid 2000s know he is a crazy, out of touch middle aged loser in real life (which is why pretty much all the old posters were culled)

fuck off to tumblr tranny

Looks like there's mole. Which one of you is it?

>google=nigger
What?

It's a Cred Forums meme

Just look it up it takes too long to explain

My Neogaf username is Battlechili1, so not me.

Irrelevant site.

Neogaf matters less and less with each and every ban. Soon they'll have no one left but mentally ill, socially retarded rejects.

Liberals

That's literally Cred Forums.

No, we're just the latter part.

hugbox
elitists
dictatorship

Whether or not it's more constructive than other threads that don't belong on this board is irrelevant since this also doesn't belong on this board.

>dude what is wrong with killing a few people? It's not as bad as hitler

I'm Lime

My wife's son

the bans are pretty short here tho

Why do you keep doing this?
How is it that you know that I can't stand Lime?

Brand management is serious business
Sony needs to understand that the PlayStation brand is being associated with, and damaged by the Social Justice movement

>your board is so shite it needs to constantly compare itself to neogaf to seem decent
Fuck, at least it isn't r/gaming. But then most of you are probably on there.

>trust me guys I totally gave a shit and had my art team work on something that I'm now not going to use because it's what you guys want

Shit posting

He's right though, some people don't have the privilege of possessing self-awareness and critical thinking.

Someone should post this thread on there along with asking them how they feel about being the laughing stock of the rest of the web

Who's lime?

I have a neogaf account ama

What should I post?

A better website that I'll be going back to once I get done shitposting in this dump.

You better hope one of the mod's dicksuckers doesn't see this post lol

He's right about all that though

Some people are so desperate for self gratification that they'll start up shit flinging threads just to get replies.

Do you come here to shitpost because you know posting anything that isn't sucking someone's dick on neoFAG is a coin flip for if you'll get banned or not?

>your board is so shite it needs to constantly compare itself to neogaf to seem decent

Cred Forums is full of people who define themselves by hating other people. It's pretty sad.

>those Wii remote reactions
>praising the PSP as if it was actually good
they're the biggest hipsters on the internet outside of Cred Forums to be honest. A shitty forum that got a big head and should've been shut down years ago for faggotry

Are you implying the PSP isn't good?

tell them this thread or make a thread about Cred Forums

>Super Mario All-Stars is a truly horrible remake

That's right though. The only one it might have changed for the better is SMB3, the other games on the cart are just sterilized to fit the style, had their physics tampered with, and aren't 1:1 remakes. Lost Levels in particular was made easier by new layouts iirc. However, if you can find the exceedingly rare All Stars + SMW cartridge, then you had ought to nab it because that version of SMW has unique Luigi sprites not seen in any re-release since and that's pretty rad.

> using real life image as an avatar

>They think lolicon = pedophilia
It does.

THIS
Make a thread about Cred Forums and post a link to it here

>a series of lines that combined in a way to resembles a human being means they're an actual person

Pretend to be concerned about those mean Cred Forums bullies and how they must be stopped or some shit.

>shit emulation
>shit games, mostly watered down console games
>UMD
>lol tier battery (before 3DS and Vita made 5 hour battery life acceptable and the norm)
admit you played the fuck out of MHFU and move on with your life, PSP was considered garbage back then just like it is now, even the best selling game for it was crippled due to its lack of buttons/sticks

What makes you think that people who fap young cartoon anime girls want to have sex with actual children?

>even if it's valid it's not because we have no rebuttal

Which are the four black characters in SSB? Two of them are Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong I assume?

What am I supposed to take away from this screencap

I use my PSP for
>Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
>Final Fantasy Type-0
>Persona 3 Portable
>Digimon World ReDigitize
>Valkyria Chronicles 3
Its was the most powerful handheld at the time and has a pretty good screen for a handheld. Its also super hackable.

>a series of lines that combined in a way to resembles a human being means they're an actual person

I didn't say that.

>Earthbound is a terrible game
They're right in that one

I C WUT U did thR

If they aren't a person then why are you treating them as such? It's lines on paper.

Proof that neo/v/ is full of underaged redditors

Why though? Don't you have to have a school or business email account to verify your identity?

Ah yes, the infamous ban.

A circle of sweaty, hairy men holding their dicks, cumming on each other's backs and anyone without another gaffer's semen on them is thrown out.

Never break the circle. The echo chamber is eternal.

>I-it's ok if Sony does it

What the fuck is with them and Sony?

Do they get paid off by them or something?

>I feel like clapping

I think she got what she had coming to her. She was in favor of pushing politics in games. Also she was a literal prostitute and couldn't understand why she was fucking fired from a video game company with games aimed at children. Not to mention she was retarded
>Moonlighting is allowed, they had no reason to fire me!
>"Actually moonlighting is against company policy"
>She never comments on that again

Proof that neo Cred Forums is full of underage kids who think that old = good because their favourite e-celeb said so

>a giant list of games
all shit
you knew it was coming

>too similar to the lead of heavenly sword
what

yet a bunch of them secretly fap to hentai and loli doujins
thats one of why neogaf is so cheap

wish they'd ban all the weeb/moeshit contents form there. would never do though.

dont even say that ironically. retro elitism is the best elitism

>wanting Neogaf to ban MORE stuff instead of less

>shit emulation
Only has issues with certain snes games like donkey kong and starfox

>shit games, mostly watered down console games
Psp has loads of good original titles that are not console games

>umd
Only point

Cred Forums chimping out whenever John Hardin posts.

I didn't say that drawings are CP.

I think you're getting your defenses confused.

>there are people out there who cover bullshit gamer 'news' closer than actual world news
holy shit that's some autism

>neutral people don't sometimes agree with one side
>someone admitting they're wrong about something is a bad thing

Why is this a screencap?

Yeah, people who admit when they're wrong are just awful.

Yazzees is right though

>anti-fandom
What does this mean?

People who don't like the game? People who don't like people who like the game?

You're applying human characteristics to a drawing are you not?

I got lazy

Because I know that noone can stand Lime.

Except for Lime.

pic related

This is why conventional forums will always be garbage.Instead of focusing on the subject or argument they chose to attack based on his poster count and history.How can someone go back to those forums after experiencing this kind of freedom.

To a drawing of a human? Yeah.

not vidya

hillary shilling

did he get banned for the house nigger shit? How long did it stick?

If you care about a website outside of Cred Forums, you're obviously from there.

So lines on a piece of paper are human-like and have the same characteristics? What characteristics exactly? That it looks like a human therefore they possess an age just as we do? I didn't realize that drawings would grow old. How is the woman in Mona Lisa still alive?

>discussion of a video game forum
>not vidya

you both will be banned

I would've been banned a year ago if posting in places they don't like complaining about Neogaf would get people banned

How were the mods okay with people calling somebody else a "piece of shit" ?Why aren't they all banned for it;what's with the double standards.

No it isn't.

>he only uses Cred Forums
>he uses the internet for absolutely nothing else and only interacts with other anons

>discussion of a forum
>video games

>a place that primarily exists to discuss video games and post video game news and other information related to video games

A week suspension I think it was.

People who questioned the mods letting him back got far worse.

If calling women house niggers was only worth a slap on the wrist then I'm pretty much invincible aren't I?

I literally never said once that other wbesites were bad senpai. I don't care where you're from as long as you aren't retarded.

Yeah, that's what Cred Forums is supposed to be. So why are you talking about a forum?

Which video game is being discussed here?

this song
youtube.com/watch?v=u9MpsAftCDk

#onlycertainlivesmatter

>What's the first thought that comes to mind?

I refuse to believe I'm the only one that sees this every time

>tfw none of your GAF posts are included on screencaps here

feels good, man.

site is kind of a shithole though, there's a decent thread now and again but there's also so much inane crap too and it's really nothing special despite how they bill themselves as being a force in the industry or whatever. I don't even particularly care about their politics, they can have their own views even if they're often hypocritical and it's not surprising anyway, most Cred Forums users are reductive dumbasses when it comes to discussing those things too.

The community threads are alright and you'll have a better time with them, trying to discuss current events is a lost cause. I mainly go there out of habit now, I wish I'd never found any forum or image board, they're all equally a waste of time and generally shit.

Also, I know there are tonnes of you cunts who also post there, any use of common terminology or mention of a meme from here and there will be loads of replies from people knowing what's up.

death of discourse

degenerate trash

Neogaf is nothing more than what Cred Forums would be if everybody was an obnoxious tripfag and janitors were given free reign with the banhammer and didn't allow you to speak freely without caring how much of an ass or an insensitive prick your post makes you out to be. That reminds me, whenever you see somebody using a tripcode in order to post like the faggot they are you, filter and hide it. If you ever give them any (You)s then you're just encouraging their shitty behavior.

>complete and utter annihilation of gamergate
>people who literally believe they are at the frontlines of a culture war

>filtering anything
>ever
Filters are for sensitive people that need a hugbox

>mfw filthy neofags post here.

Shouldn't you faggots be complaining about whitey or how triggered you are by female video game characters?

No
I like female video game characters and don't care what a character's race is

>tfw none of my GAF posts are screencapped here either
:^)

first thought that came to mind is dictatorship

You can't have certain opinions or you get banned. The mods are shit and the owner is a cuck.
Only go there because some of the community threads are actually good. Everything else can burn.

Literally niggers but I can only think of black cock as of lately

People who hate on things because many people like it.
It comes to a point that they are worse than the original fans like people who hate twilight couldn't stop talking about how shot it is and how film snobs talk about how shit Forest gump and Crash is despite the fans of those movies being pretty silent

>we've had this thread before

>tfw none of your GAF posts are included on screencaps here

Mine aren't either.

because ive never made any

I remember, I used to visit Neogaf on my nightly rounds of video game discussion while winding down for bed. This was early 2013, and the shit was just about to hit the fan. You could sense things were getting worse, but it still had great threads and interesting posters, shame to see what it has become.

>celebrating and normalizing transgender women is more important to the health of society at the moment than imprisoning murderers

Do you reckon if a tranny got murdered that poster would say 'we should focus on celebrating the tranny who died and trannies in general, let's not waste time hunting down the murderer and bringing him to justice, it's better for society if we spread tranny love'? I'm guessing not.

It's not shitposting unless they're fully aware of what they're saying is fucking ridiculous, those people on gaf actually believe in that type of shit

What you have to understand is that the people who make those types of comments have had their worldview completely skewed by surrounding themselves with like-minded individuals and they never have their views challenged. They believe that a murderer should go free (presuming it wasn't someone they knew that was murdered) for the "good" of society, and since everyone will jerk them off about it, they will believe it to be the correct thing to do in that situation.

I honestly don't understand this Platy fellow's argument at all here.

I forgot about the DoA caps I had.

>real women passed around like a piece of meat
She's just expressing herself and it's her body, stop slut shaming!
>a video game character is good looking
OBJECTIFICATION

Some time back Cred Forums made a joke list of substitute words to use whenever they encountered a word filter. Apparently people are not only actually using them, but people guessed the origin right not through facts and investigation but by pinning the blame on the boogeyman.

Faggots

That you should be banned for posting this same exact fucking thread fucking twice in a fucking row in the fucking span of two fucking days.

neoGAF makes us hilldogs look bad

They really should, but probably won't.

>niggers are poor
>you should feel bad for not being a poor nigger

tip top kek

I honestly kinda fucking hate the place but it is still a really good gaming news source and some communities are still fine. It's a bad habit now to go there and lurk. But holy jesus, ever since like 2013 or 14 (whenever the ps4 came out) the place skyrocketed in members and has become dominated by political bullshit and stepping into certain threads will just make my blood boil. I dont even go into off topic anymore because over half the threads are about politics and social justice and all this other balogna. Even the gaming side is all about that social justice and white guilt or whatever though it's gotten a bit better as of late. I don't even really disagree with them but the standoffishness and holier than thou nature of it all makes me fucking angry. People there are always trying to out-progressive each other and its fucking toxic. But i guess that's just the world now these last couple years. Sigh

One of these days I will finally leave but who knows when I'll actually commit

Fucking sonyggers.

Cred Forums here.

Hello.

Holocaust was greatly exaggerated for the sake of victim $ by the jews, and the jews honestly deserved it because Hamburg rebellion of 1923 + boycott of german goods + being allied to international bankers (who declared war on germany), so of course they go to prison camps during war time. There was no intentional policy of extermination, but starvation and typhus caused many deaths. Jankel Viernick's testimony violates the laws of thermodynamics.

... Hi are we discussing the juden?
Oh we are discussing the distraction. My mistake.
*goes back to Cred Forums*

Is NeoGAF even a gaming forum anymore at this point?

>the face vitas

My sides.

Cult.

evilore killedd iwata

>Is NeoGAF even a gaming forum anymore at this point?
no now it's social justice forum

Retarded bans aside, Cred Forums does the same.

>muh Phil Fish

>how shit Forest gump
The fuck? When did this start happening?

>google
on one hand, it's dumb as fuck
on the other, is they use it enough, and it spreads, it might lead to "google" being a banned word.

Read the lower left post, they call Sony out on it too.

Homosexuality

sjw

You know when a thread is so terrible that people start posting images to get it deleted like people eating poop or other horrible things? That's what the OPs image invokes in me

Sonyponies. They also have a vita cicrcle-jerk that is matched only by Cred Forums and gematsu.

>I truly hope that Japan gets a huge feminist movement someday soon.

Show evidence of someone being banned on Cred Forums for expressing a contrary opinion

Yeah, but "am I doing it right?"

How can you do earthbound wrong?

>Retarded bans aside
>Retarded bans aside
>Retarded bans aside

Can you read? I was talking about the retard shitting on DQ because of Sugiyama's political opinions.

The bans are the focal point of the post.

The fact I waited 2 months to get my account activated for the sole purpose of using its game trading boards and one day i couldn't take the daily SJW threads anymore and calmly posted a simple thought on how most normal ppl would handle things.

I had multiple trades ready for me to send 1st but I got banned for that one fucking post and didn't get to trade shit.

Fuck Gaf.

Again:
>Retarded bans aside
I was just saying that Cred Forums also has the tendency of hating games based on who the dev is.

Yeah but that's a

>y-yeah they'll improve in time

in comparison to

>DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW FUCKING SEXISTS

Steamtrades.com is good for trading.

>Did some scams in the past, never got a ban but had a couple of people report me to steamreps
>Got bored of scams, have plenty of left over games to trade from it
>Even though my games are tradeable people still refuse to trade with me if they look into my account rep
Life is hard.