So... Apparently I can't play this for more than 2 hours in a row because it starts to hurt my eyes...

So... Apparently I can't play this for more than 2 hours in a row because it starts to hurt my eyes. I feel a burning sensation like they're getting sore and have to stop. This is the only time and the only game this has ever happened to me.

Anyone else already experienced this? Even with other games? I just wanna fucking play but it hurts.

You're dying OP

play through the pain pussy.

You need to blink, dude.

It's the demons
you must fight it

/GmFp0I8AZqw?t=167

I do, as I do in all my games, but this game tires my eyes for some reason.

your eyes are too weak and delicate to play mens games, sorry to break it to ya kiddo

>Anyone else already experienced this? Even with other games?
After an hour and a half or two of F-Zero GX my head starts to ache. It's the only game that's ever done that to me.

u need to lower the brightness or contrast on your monitor or some shit. that shits burning into your eyes lol

Why does no-one play this game on xbox? fucks sake, the only game mode that works is team deathmatch and the lobbies are still never full.

I've never even been able to play a single game of multiplayer in another game mode, sure its not the best multiplayer game buts its alright, the demon rune gimmick is pretty cool.

Is it dead on other platforms as well?

Why play the MP for this shit when you can play H5?

As soon as I saw this I was waiting for someone to start up one of those stupid arguments that 60fps makes their eyes hurt and that 30fps is better.

Halo has seen better days...

I can't play the original Doom, It gives me headaches

Bloom tends to burn my eyes. It was happening with Deus Ex. I don't remember if it can be turned off in DOOM though.

Still miles better than Doom mp

The blood vessels in my eyes used to blow from playing Quake 3. Take a (short) break, man the fuck up, and get back to playing.

Are you a fish or some shit? Because I just got done playing for 3 hours and my eyes are fine.

Doom was pretty good.

i played modded doom 3 with a bunch of hd mods and while it looked awesome, the constant flashing of weapon fire lighting up the dark rooms spaces of the game fucked me up and i had to see an optometrist.

take lots of breaks and play in a lit room.

but john u r the demonz