Forza Horizon 3 confirmed one of the shittiest ports ever

Forza Horizon 3 confirmed one of the shittiest ports ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofFpnArXbJ8

>microshills will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaZZgrF6miA
youtube.com/watch?v=YNTfRw5WGtA
youtube.com/watch?v=VxftTXJSVVE
youtube.com/watch?v=pSMsZpARF_w
youtube.com/watch?v=mzhNVHL2-xw
discord.gg/Uagr8Ax
reddit.com/r/forza/comments/54fluo/psa_how_to_sideload_the_49gb_install_via_torrent/
youtu.be/T_-HV7SLICA
youtube.com/watch?v=tz85_GqYbR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Works on my xbone :^)

>AMD

Runs perfectly on xb1 where 90% of the game will be sold

>amazing gameplay in the background
>gamer rambles on about unnoticeable technical "problems" instead of enjoying game.

is this what gaming has come to?

You mean PC 'gamers'??
Hope all you dumbfucks who shelled out $100 for this are feelin it now

>30 fps
>racing game
>30 fps
>perfect

It runs so smooth it's hardly an issue. If you think it is you have never played the console version.

you realize that every forza is 60fps right?

Playing at 1440p 60fps right now :^)

are you fishing for replies? forza and forza horizon arent even made by the same studio. horizon is 30 fps

>Forza Horizon 3 confirmed one of the shittiest ports ever.

>shittiest ports ever.

Not by a fucking long shot.

GTX 970, everything on high, 60fps with dips to 50 when i'm in the city with a fuck ton of AI cars racing.

Upgrade menus however are all kinds of fucked.

>Ultra
>not a gamebreaker

who cares?

good thing it comes with cross compatibility :^)

So is bitch and complain really the only thing PCucks do nowadays?

this. the game will sell a few million on xbox one. the game will sell 100k or so on pc. get a console if you want to play good games or deal with windows 10 like the pcuck you are.

Already got a bunch of my friends to get W10 for this game, so I'm good :)

>Digital foundry guy literally says he would personally choose 30fps over lowering some settings for 60fps
Absolutely disgusting

This, you can turn everything to high and get 60fps, which is 30 more fps than Xbone. I don't see what the issue is, besides the godawful 390 performance. Might be a driver issue, there have been games before where the 390 ran like shit but after a patch ran better.

>Nvidia = DirectX
>ATI = OpenGL

wat

If frame time and stuttering is fucked out the ass I would choose to cap it to the lowest common denominator too.

It's how it's always been, user.

>Windows 10 only

back-broke niggers, please...

I don't get what you mean, amd runs better on OpenGL and nvidia on dx? Maybe, but the difference is marginal and anecdotal

>last gen 970 can't even output 1080p60 on ultra 0x msaa

I haven't upgraded in years but nowadays has it come to the point where you have to upgrade to every new generation of gfx cards to maintain 1080p60 on highest settings? I thought a 970 could last until the 1170 at least.

ATI/AMD is actually pretty bad at OpenGL, to the point where people recommend the community-made open source drivers over proprietary ones. Most AAA games don't even provide support AMD at all on OpenGL. Nvidia has typically been mandatory for Linux gaming because their drivers are close to Windows/DirectX performance.

>tests using a 1060 and 480
Not all of us use shit budget cards OP, go big or go home

Ordered my copy of windows 10 from amazon this morning. Should be here tomorrow. You finally got me microsoft.

Too bad you can never play this on Ultra ;)

Keep being a poorfag while I'm cruising on my dual GTX 1080

racing games should run fine even on toasters, there's no reason for the game to run so shitty
Anyway a patch is incoming, but still game devs should get their shit together

>patch
Did Turn10 actually say there will be a patch soon or is it just one of those "we're aware/working on it"?

Track racing games run well, this is more performance-intensive due to the dense foliage and cities. It's why it runs at 30fps on Xbone.

I played since the 23rd on the xbox and it runs and looks great and you can't notice the 30fps at all, but today i downloaded it for my pc thinking that i could run it at 4k easily since it ran so well on the console.

I couldn't have been more wrong the game runs terrible, you get drops all the time 1 or 2 frames might not sound like a lot but it feels like the game stops for a second making hight speed races terrible, in the city the frames go as low as 40 and even 35 making the game unplayable.

When dropping the fps on pc to 30 like the console the game feels like slow motion and everything is blurry, nothing compared to the consoles 30fps which is very playable.

Also online race was unplayable as other players have very bad rubber banding teleworking all over.

i7 4790k
980 Ti
16gb ram
running on an ssd

suffice to say, im not very happy.

>Entire game has to be downloaded on Xbone even if you already have the demo downloaded

Y

Certainly the PC master race of Cred Forums

Toppest of keks that they still don't understand multi platform release = PC ends up as the shittiest version till patched later.

Great use of that new expensive graphics card, pity you should of waited for games to fix their shit before buying to get the card at 20% less price by then.

LOL, brag about the bug riddled poor adaption just cause the settings say it's 'the best' while the game stutters. This is why PC fags are a laugh, there are no games to support ridiculous upgrades.

but if you enjoy the xbox version..
why not just continue playing on the xbox version, friendo?

Probably keeps the 2 things separate. I don't make the rules.

Because my xbox live subscription ran out so I couldn't play online, i was hoping the game would look better and feel better in 60 fps with my pc which i thought was good and be able to play online.

>one of the best games of 2016 and one of the greatest racing games ever made
>suppose to be the game which gets people to downgrade to Windows 10 in order to play it and push their Xbox play anywhere shit
>they fuck up the port completely

BRAVO MS

probably fucked up on purpose to sell more on the xbone

Dear god, microsoft please dont fuck up gears 4 like this

>Turn 10

>HA HA! NOW THERE IS NO REASON TO OWN AN XBONE

Considering that they fucked up the MCC to the point where it died out, pretty much

gee I wonder if I should pay $100 to get every form of cancer in game industry concentrated into one product (still no demo btw) or should I pay 20 bucks to get some best games in history

30fps in a racing game is never smooth.
Only the Motorsport games. Horizons is always 30.

Playground, it's been too long since I played Horizon.

>SO HOW IS THIS GAME WITH A WHEEL??!?!?!
i want to drop 400 on this game and a great wheel but all of you seem to be poorfag thirdworlders and never give me an opinion

So if I want to use my 970 to play this at 1440p, I'm gonna need to use a 30 FPS lock?
Should I buy this now, and buy God Eater later? Or God Eater now, and this later around Christmas?

>30fps in a racing game is never smooth.
DF's point was that the frame pacing is perfect. Most games just lock to 30 but don't optimize the frametime, leading to an inconsistent experience. So 30fps still isn't optimal but Horizon 3 is probably one of the "best" 30fps games.

maybe if ud post a link

Port from pc to xbox or vice versa?

Why shit?

It looks really good but has some performance issues that are likely to be patched soon, so of course Cred Forums is blowing it out of proportion since people are upset that they can't play ultra at 60fps on their old hardware.

>Microsoft Store lets people rate games before they come out
>people are rating the game based on how much they anticipate the game
What. I don't know who's dumber, Microsoft for not locking the reviews until release, or the people actually reviewing a game they haven't played.

>Another game in which idiots complain about a game with MSAA enabled

when will people ever learn that you dont need AA at 1444p+

it's awesome

>youtube.com/watch?v=WaZZgrF6miA

I wasn't expecting it to be Project Cars but how is it that Microsoft's flagship title doesn't even look as good as games released years ago?

gameplay>graphics.

>top of the line pc from last year
>can't run the game

Lol

How so?

upgrade your drivers.
you might get lucky and not have any issues, who knows.

I don't know, I don't have a wheel kek. Just buy one and test it for yourself since you have money

I did upgrade my 970 drivers. I just wanted to know what game I should get now, I want to play both but what games online will last the longest?

>970 is not enough for 1080p Ultra anymore
Who would've thought

>MUH 60 EFFFF PEEEE EESSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEE

When will PCucks kill themselves?

dunno sempai apparently it works just great in 4K 60FPS you are the only one with the problem, and it looks great as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNTfRw5WGtA

youtube.com/watch?v=VxftTXJSVVE

Welcome to Nvidia

AMD got fucked way harder than Nvidia on this game m8.

Which is to be expected with their old ass GCN architecture

>Titan X Pascal

top kek

no it didn't nvidiots, both parties are on the exact same boat

oh lord, kek

The Crew looks worse and NFS has no daylight settings coupled with blurring filters and chromatic aberration. Driveclub is not open world

The 390 is supposed to beat the 970 in most games, and yet it runs significantly worse than the 970 in this game. Both aren't great but considering how much AMDrones like to brag about how "futureproofed" AMD cards are compared to Nvidia it's funny seeing them perform so badly.

do we know what's causing the stuttering?

specific processors? cards?

The Warthog looks great damn Im still on the fence

youtube.com/watch?v=pSMsZpARF_w

the 390 is overpriced crap, costs double the 970 and has pretty much the same performance, and I'm an AMDrone. Even my 290x performs better than the 390 and costs half as much.

You get both versions though when you buy the game.

that's from gog if you hadn't noticed yet

>I'm rich and I can buy whatever i want
>you guys are poor
>h-hey guys, can you buy the stuff first and test it?

>pee see

Game itself is fun as fuck. Upgrading crappy cars and messing with all the parts that go into a car. Driving feels so good too.

But I will say performance is unacceptable for this port. The recommended setting on the store page is a bold faced lie if you want to run at 60 fps. Even if you can run at 60fps, get into a race and it drops 15 frames.

gog.com

MSAA of all things. If you can handle DSR go that route. 4k to 1080p looks sharp.

what

is an i5-6500 enough to run this, its been having trouble with even recent games

or should I just go all out and get an i7-something cause I got the cash, would it even be worth it with only a gtx970?

If you have the cash for an i7, why not just upgrade to a 1070 instead? That would be a bigger upgrade than going from an i5 6500 to an i7 (I'm guessing) 6700.

Your setup is good enough for 1080P at 30fps with 8X MSAA just as it is shown in OPs video

Horizon 3 is a better game but God Eater is a better port

I tried running it at ultra 1080p 30FPS like the video and it runs fine on a 970 but I'm not sure about 1440p

If you don't mind having to lower the screen res a bit and not getting 60FPS then sure go for it, if not just wait

because this cpu gets maxxed out somehow on even recent games and is bottlenecking my gpu

Not buying it because it's 60 fucking bucks and probably will be forever because
>windows store

welcome to AMD

An i5-6500 is bottlenecking your 970? What games are you playing for such weird shit to occur?

It's not weird, at 3.2GHz he's definitely getting bottlenecked on TW3 and GTAV for example

I'm pretty sure you can buy xbox codes from keysites cheaper which also gives you the PC version with it

either that or just buy it from the china MS store

edf 4.1 maxes it out when shit starts happening with huge drops, overwatch had drops too, dark souls 3 has drops

It's extremely unlikely your CPU is bottlenecking you unless you're maxing out at 4k or something. i7's usually just improve minimum framerates and prevent drops, a 970 probably isn't going to push a quad core to its limits.

But you were literally wrong on both your statements

>Increasing resolution impacts CPU usage

>AMD has no drivers right now
>guy was literally running it at 60fps 1080p on ultra with a 1060, 1070 and 480

What's the problem, it doesn't run on older cards because they are older fucking cards, stop trying to run it on ultra with 2 year old video cards

No, there will always be god awful ports that run like shit no matter how much hardware you throw at them, it's stupid to upgrade simply because a shit port comes out when 90% of your games run just fine

check the benchmarks faggot, and if you have a 390 gratz u got fucked

Yeah but it should turbo up to 3.6GHz unless he still uses a stock cooler.

I can understand EDF maxing it out since that shit has fucktons of enemies moving about and all, not sure about Overwatch but Dark Souls? That shit's weird user. Are the drops caused by the CPU or the GPU? Did you monitor the usage of both when the drops happened? Are you using a stock cooler?

The only issue I have with horizon 3 is the upgrade menu is a bit laggy.

In-game? 1440p 100ish FPS. 5930k @ 4.6ghz 2x 980 Ti. Runs like a dream if you have a high end rig.

Probably this, I wonder what was the memory usage on the old cards

Turbo don't work if you're using all 4 cores come on man at least try

They use old architecture. This gen of GPU's is all new architecture. Why the fuck do people expect a brand new AAA game with such advanced graphics to run on video cards on ultra settings that are now literally 2 years old.

wrong

>such advanced graphics
nigga pls

No, you're wrong about the 390 in general. It's slightly better than the 970 on average. It dies have other issues, but it's odd when the 970 destroys the 390 in a game such as this.

I SAID

DON'T BELIEVE THE WINDOWS 10 SHILLS.

And yet you underage or inept idiots install it.

Shame. On. You. Go play that Halo 5 Forge, I hear it's """fun""".

Pretty sure it does, only it won't boost as much as using only 2 cores or running single core. That said, are we even certain that this game is utilising multi-cores? Most recent games don't.

its definitely the cpu, the usage goes skyhigh while the gpu usage actually drops, and I've checked in task manager and only the games themselves are taking up that much usage

temps are fine, never seen them above 55c or so

>the 390 is overpriced crap, costs double the 970 and has pretty much the same performance
They have literally the same price for over a year now

>Even my 290x performs better than the 390 and costs half as much.
They have basically the same performance unless you manage to get 1500/1600 memory and I'm pretty shure you can't on air

> and I'm an AMDrone
It certainly doesn't look like so

>check the benchmarks faggot
I did

>advanced graphics

its a 1:1 console port that has worse graphics than mid range pc can handle but cant run on mid range pc smoothly

>pcgamer
>no game specified
>the 290x is not even there
>the 970 and 390 are basically at the same performance level

nigga are you even trying

gee this compressed youtube screenshot sure is a good representation of the game

Weird. I'd imagined an i5 6500 would be more than enough for a 970. But if it's not, then it's not. If you've the cash to go for an i7 then go for it. If you want to save up some, I'm sure a 6600k would do you just fine. You can push that bastard up to 4.0GHz and needn't worry about bottlenecking for a long time.

what car is that?

It's probably one of the best looking games currently out right now

>youtube video
>this fucking retard doesn't realize youtube is restricted to 720p on chrome and firefox and there is shitloads of awful compression
Wow you're real smart

There is no good cards beyond 1XXX series

>youtube
It literally has 4k textures.

holy fuck I got baited

>7%
>Been downloading for 3 hours
>11:03 PM

I'm not going to make it am I

Is that real time framerate?

on ps4 it is :^)

>youtube video
>can clearly see you didn't even select the highest quality setting
>youtube is shit for videos anyways

Sure showed me

get both

BMW Isetta 300

It's actually pretty potent if you get the tune right.

>Windows 7
Dead, on long term support just like Vista
>Windows 8.1
Shit, also dead, even though it's technically in commercial support still.
>MacOS
Good luck playing AAA games.
>Linux
Broken OS no one uses or cares about for gaming.

Windows 10 is the logical choice for a gaming desktop. I just installed an XP VM for any older games that might not work for compatibiity reasons.

is that decal uploaded?

>flat digital mosaic denotes "grass"
>motion blur up everything

sure showed me cuck

8.1 just gets as good as frames as Windows 10 that is anything but DX12.

It also isn't broken and doesn't break old games like Windows 10.

It also doesn't spy on your provided you don't install the 2015 telemtry updates which a simple google can yield.

the game still stutters like shit even if you lower the settings

only way to stop it is by playing at silky 30FPS

just took this pic with my boner for you, the game does look nice and I assume the PC version looks way nicer.

the fuck
I'm looking on youtube and people somehow are getting 60fps on these games with the same cpu

is mine fucked or something

wow uh.. it literally looks like a ps3 game but in 1080p. nice '''''''grass''''''''', trees, and shadows kek

youtube.com/watch?v=mzhNVHL2-xw

giantbomb has trouble running the game as well

i7 3770 and gtx 1080

>drops to 20 fps
>major drops everywhere
>cant even maintain 30
>1080p, not even 4K

LEL

no the pc doesn't look better, which is the point, motion blur up everything to mask the console tier shader and sparse 3d objects

the crew had this level years ago, new yearly NFS is even better

now tell me about the >advanced graphics

dunno, Im not the one you are arguing with, but the game does look really good when you are playing it.

How do I git gud? I only play the Horizon games to cruise, but whenever I race I seem to fishtail every single turn

not saying its a bad game or doesnt look good for console standard, but this thread is about how shit the pc port is

>not just waiting for the Steam version when all issues have been patched out already

Lol same pc except 390x I'm not even gonn bother running it

>i7 3770

Slow down at turns. Duh.

Stop shitposting.

well it actually does look great even for console standards, but you have to play it.

>implying it will ever come

I do, I lay off the gas and brake, but my turns always seem to be too wide

Actually the video also said it runs perfectly on even lower end PC hardware assuming you're willing to run it at 30 FPS like the game was designed for and runs at on the xbone. You just have to disable AA on higher resolutions to run in on otherwise superior settings.

You can be sure of that, it probably sold like ass on the Windows Store, not to mention a lot of people who still don't own Windows 10 could play it if it was on Steam.

Yeah, search gotta go fast. Just typing "gotta" outta bring it up.

Nah really though it sucks they're having issues. I also play on my gran's PC.

>WAHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 30fps WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cry more

why do you assume he is asking you poor shit stains? It's obviously directed at people who have money.

>8 hours of downloading
>4GB out of 50 downloaded

I didn't wanna play on launch week anyways.

So Win10 was a meme. I was right.

>Paying $700 for the GPU alone, so you can play unoptimised console ports at slightly higher visual settings

Scam would be the best way to describe Windows 10.

>Scam
>Something handed out for free
For as bad as it might be, the other guy was more accurate.

In his defense, it's probably the most playable 30fps game I've ever played. Bloodborne feels like 20fps by comparison.

Does anyone know the exact time it unlocks? Midnight?

>handed out for free

I can't believe you fell for the "free" trick, it's not free you retard, you already bought a Windows.

>He didn't preload over the weekend

>mustards cry for more futureproof games
>cry when devs deliver that

master race everyone

>Bought
Not the same user, but I pirated 8.1 then installed 10 for free.

>game looks bad
>runs like ass
>futureproof

you have no idea what you're talking about do you?

>futureproof

lol

2/10 bait

A Rx 480 beats a 390x absolutely load of shit

Never bought Windows in my life, got Windows 10 for free...

I guess I also "bought" Linux

Not gonna lie i feel somewhat overwhelmed. It feels like there is a shit load more to do in FH3. You could practically just live in one of the corners of the map.

Rip I sold my xboner to upgrade my pc and now I can't play it

Imagine if you could get out of your car and walk around like in Driver.

t. bunch of retards who tried to run the game on laptop IGPU

PVZ:GW2 and Titanfall are dead as fuck on PC and I play them pretty often and weighed heavily on not upgrading my PC. I mean PC is great for shit like Battlerite and Grim Dawn, but I don't need to shell out 700 bucks on a gpu to play those.

I play Elite Dangerous because of this. I fucking love feeling ridiculously small in a massive game. Anyone tried Drone mode yet in Horizon? I figured that would kind of give you an idea of what it's like.

>Roughly ~11,000 people online according to current most played Xbox games going off Battlefield stats
>Currently 20'ish most sold game on Windows 10 Store

They need to make their store a lot more appealing to use. I bet every copy sold on Windows 10 300 sold on Xbox One. It's a start I guess, looking forward to Sea of Thieves and Gigantic crossplay.

Yeah I'm sick of shit optimisation if the xboner project is good I'll get that

I really like the horizon series but at the end of the day it's still a racing game. I don't think this will sell that much more on PC until the official demo is out.

If you're really pathetic and terrible at racing games, you can set the difficulty options to have the game apply the brakes for you and get your steering wheel in the right direction.

They delayed the demo for PC for weeks because of its shoddy performance which would drive away sales. Fucking shady fucks

>DirectX 12

Even if it was on Steam, you're still not playing it unless you upgrade to 10.

Game's got cross platform multiplayer, so as long as other people play it on the Xbone, you're still going to have online multiplayer.

Is spending an extra $1000 on PC hardware really worth the extra bump in resolution and frame rate?
I really don't get why people can't be satisfied with playing this at 30 fps on Xbox One...

The game has ps2 tier environment geometry, it doesn't matter how strong a PC is.

Oh well at least when and if it comes out I'll know it's fixed

It's weird because Apex runs amazing but it's not as visually complex and its based off Forza 6 a nd 7

Pcuckism of the mind

AMD isn't bad at openGL.
But their Linux drivers are lacking.

If you are poor and don't care about quality then it isn't worth it. If you are not poor and care about quality it's worth it.

I can get anywhere from 35-50 fps on a 670 playing on high settings no msaa 1080p. Doesn't matter with the shitty stuttering due to the encryption garbage micro$hit tacked on though

how can i get the game only on pc. dont own a xbox one nor do i intend to ever get one

windows 10 store. hope you have a 1.5k PC though

Been playing since it came out a 9 tonight and I'm liking it alot. The performance issues are pretty bad, but I figured I might as well use 30fps since the game supposedly puts it at that when you play with friends on Xbox.

It's not you fucking retard, next time read the requirements.

Anyone else have it downloaded but when you press play it just says "You're too early" or some bullshit and won't launch the game?

Wait is this fucking true?

I have been playing on a 4690k and a 970 and I get 60fps on high with the dynamic option turned on is the best config for me so far

I really haven't had any problems with the game after disabling the stupid built in windows 10 game DVR.

kek

discord.gg/Uagr8Ax

> not playing on a gsync/freesync monitor

Any XCucks here? I want know if photo mode big picture (4K) is still here, and if it still requires Xbox Live Gold to retrieve it from MS' servers.

My 50GB download restarted for the third time.

still unable to use their fucking store as their fucking payment system doesnt fucking work

Lucky you i cant even buy the fucking game this has to be the worst service ever.

Funny because apex worked great

Not lucky me, I'm at 12 Mbit/s and it's a 10 hour download that keeps restarting in the 40GB range.
You may have better luck buying it off the website?

>mfw fixed nbn wireless 25/5 and 50mbit plans run at 300-1000kb/s and sometimes goes up to 30mbit in the middle of the night

This countries internet is fucking HORRID

That's nvidia skyping everyone into buying a new card :\

How the fuck does Microsoft fuck up every single port? Nigga they fucking own Windows. Quantum Break was one of the worst ports of all time

I own a 390x you fucking retard

Forza Horizon 3. The most shilled racing game ever made.

I tried it and it was horrible and ran like crap remedy lost their mojo hard

I had to run the game with the weird upscaling thing on which made the game look like a ps2 game. If i turned true 100% scaling on the fps was literally 10, unplayable

what pc?

2600k 670

Yeah its old but it can run other games that look just as good fine

nah mate the 670 is fucking ancient its basically a 590 which is a 6+ year old GPU

Get a 1060 or something

I still don't get why they opted to use real time GI instead of pre-baked. It would save a shitton of resources to be used for other shit. The game's a linear shooter for fuck's sake, you don't to run dynamic everything when you won't even see the good parts of it most of the time.

because it has dynamic time of day.

No nighttime shadows is a joke though Apex has them

It will flop on PC because its a Windows Store exclusive, Rise of the Tomb Raider is very demanding and it sold more on PC than in Xbone.
Not to mention the performance issues are caused by the way the files are encrypted so, ironically, a pirated version of the game would run much better.

Wheel + Cockpit view is the most immersive shit you could want. I imagine if you got one of those metal cages and a bucket seat it would be more comfortable than clamping the wheel on your desk.

tomb raider runs like shit for me.

i get 30-50fps no matter what settings i5 4690 390x

Its ironic because the two free games they have released, Forza 6 Apex and Halo 5 Forge run great.

Yeah.

i think the decision to make those previous xboner exclusives pc crossplay was done in haste because the GoW UE port was also horrid

How many fucking times will this thread be made? Who actually cares about Forza anymore? I've tried to get my friends to play both Forza 4 and Horizon, after a different friend got me into those two, and it's never worked. Normies don't care about forza. Why do forza threads keep cropping up on Cred Forums? No one gives a shit about forza, or ever will.

It's sad, but true. Forza is dead. Not because forza itself is dead, but because motorsport and car enthusiasm themselves are dead. The only people who still care are /o/ autists who will literally stab you in the throat if you don't drive irl.

>The only people who still care are /o/ autists who will literally stab you in the throat if you don't drive irl.
not true i havent driven my car in months

that board is full of normalfags anyway /o/ a shit

t. bumblasted piratefags

Shilling
Microsoft knows that the reputation of the Store depends on FH3 and GoW4, before giving up to Steam, so this is the last stand.
No one really cares about racing games anymore.

Why the fuck not just have them on both stores?

its bad enough EA has their exclusive origin crap after taking BC2 off steam.

Fucking walled garden bullshit drives people away i REFUSE to use windows store its so bad

>Fucking walled garden bullshit drives people away i REFUSE to use windows store its so bad

You sound like those fucking faggots in 2003 when you had to use Steam to play CS, DoD, and TF2.

Forza Horizon 3 is literally a video game, and you know what? No one will EVER care about video games, ever again. That age is over. Gameplay is over. Enthusiasm is over. Is Forza even a good car game? I don't think so. I didn't like it as much as GT2. But even by GT3, let alone GT5 Prologue (Western) I saw it -- car games are dead. I should have seen it already, that games in general were dead, but car games died first, I think (or at least in that time, every other vehicle sim was already long rotting in the grave.)

People do not want to go fast. People don't like video games at all anyway. They want cinematic experiences and confirmations of their beliefs, not the exhilaration of speed or crashes or good lines or sicc drifts whatever else. They don't want to celebrate speed.

I live in a big city so I know a lot of high tech people and gamers and such. Even then, a buddy I have, a goon from Let's Play, a real OG of vidya -- I watched him co-comment on a video of Dirt Rally made by some scandanavian who actually does rally irl. Nothing was said about driving. There were no words about traction or power. All "pretty silky lady" this and "cool bright livery" that. Nothing about driving. Games are over. Driving games are ESPECIALLY over, but games as a whole are too. All that matters now is "important themes" and "thicc".

at least ubishit and gog stuff is usually cross compatible

EA and Microsoft are fucking deranged because the literally put people off their games just so they can use their stupid stores

Really? 2015-2016 had more driving games than ever

Dont worry, unlike Valve, Microsoft has never had any idea of how to habdle stuff like this, and no one likes the Windows Store.
FH3 and GoW4 will flop on PC, and they'll finally give up.

Who played literally any of them?

If only

thats what everyone said about origin

i pirated most of them

Run alot better than forza horishit 3

All exclusively played by /o/ autists and no one else.

Name one "normie" driving game. Back in the day, people loved Need For Speed and Colin McRae Rally and shit. What about now? Try to get someone to complete the opening "level" of Forza Horizon 1.

I've never seen a single person complete it before passing off the controller in frustration and disgust. Modern "gamers" don't want to game.

The difference is that people on PC liked Battlefield too much.
Microsoft's exclusives don't hold all that power, in fact, all the paid PC games on the Windows Store flopped hard.
Which is why Quantum Break is on Steam.

>t-t-they run better so that means ppl played them ;_;

Yeah im sure theres such a huge fucking scene for... Wait, can you even name a modern racing game played by more than like 100 people?

>I've never seen a single person complete it before passing off the controller in frustration and disgust. Modern "gamers" don't want to game.
Yeah i know what you mean.

Fuck what they want though they can barely play GTA V let alone other games involving racing.

The thing is, none of them give a shit about driving mechanics, which is why all those people are now on GTA Online, because there's functional driving, car customization and more than just driving around.

>EA and Microsoft are fucking deranged because the literally put people off their games just so they can use their stupid stores

You want to believe that, but it's not true. Like I said, if this was 2003 you'd be one of those faggots whining about Steam.

BF1 is a good game and i already have bf4 and a bunch of other shit on origin but cross compatability like they used to have would be better.

i remember steam basically kicked them off because they where charging too much for DLC and not giving any profits to valve if memory serves
Lol nope lol
GTA online a shit

>GTA Online, because there's functional driving, car customization and more than just driving around.
ok so youre saying fora has

>no functional driving
and that driving games should be about
>more than driving around

everything killing car games today (and for the past 20 years)

i only didnt like steam when i was on dailup until 2006 lol

I'm not saying they should be that, i'm saying that normies no longer give a shit about the only thing that made racing games unique.

Its shit, but normies love it.

>Its shit, but normies love it.
They love it for going around blasting stuff, not for the driving, you fucking moron.

Kill all americans.

I genuinely believe that if every american were to be killed, all arts would improve. Including video games.

Americans are the only ones who seem to give a shit about cars and car culture.

Australia is cucked no longer makes any cars and HATES automotive culture, literally go on hoon hunts and defect and crush cars for no reason in QLD NSW WA NT VIC

England only makes exotics which isnt a bad thing but still they dont make a true average joe car

Canada = Americas bitch

Asia = cheaply made shit

Mexicrap = neo gm and ford so its also rubbish

>Americans are the only ones who seem to give a shit about cars and car culture.
Is that why they ban every car older than 50-ish years that is non-american, pioneer hybrids and electrics (Teslas and shitty american Leafs and Priuses) and in general seem to loathe car culture and avoid it as much as possible by sequestering themselves in cities where driving is a chore at best and a capital punishment at worst?

They're not Australia, but still. America hates any cars that aren't their own, and in the past 40-50 years, America has hated themselves too much to produce anything of merit.

>America hates any cars that aren't their own,
Bullshit plenty of people LOVE foreign cars

if your talking about southern mouth breathers then fair enough

>Modern "gamers" don't want to game
True, and that's one of the reasons why driveclub has no place as a successful racing; despite being arcade and easy to approach, game requires quite skills to be mastered. No mongoloid driving line to follow, no babby rewind option and closed tracks that punish you for not learning how to take a apex or braking at all.

>Bullshit plenty of people LOVE foreign cars
Too bad it's LITERALLY ILLEGAL to import them.

Fuck you yankee. You won't trick me. I know your laws and I know your secrets. And you don't know mine.

>should of waited

kys

In LA 1/3 of the cars are American, Euro, and Jap/Korean. Depending on the affluence of the area European cars increase to nearly 50% of whats on the road.

You hope you feel good lying on the internet.

>dem grafics
Well, much like the DCS games and other flight sims, no modern budget computer can run it at a playable framerate, so it'll stay squarely in the realm of autists.

Because god-for-fucking-bid people from outside the SEKRIT CLUB play your games, right?

Find me a single 50s Datsun in the US for under ten grand. Just one.

Find me a single Datsun pickup at all.

except origin is good, more user friendly and better than steam

you do know, that UWP's DON'T use SLI, right?

yeah nah the ui is horrible

most DX12 games dont.

Good luck finding anything from the 50s unless its at a car show. Or an early sunday afternoon when people want to show their car off. You're saying 50s Datsuns are fucking common in the rest of the world? Cause you are really reaching with that one.

also turn off Game DVR in the xbox app for free performance

i saw a 60's vette here in aus with a fucking BOOMER driving it

i ree'd audibly

American cars from the 50s and 60s are downright common in the US.

Non-american cars any younger than exactly 50 years old are outright banned.

Fuck off.

You see old ass men driving brand new Corvettes. You'll never see a young person driving one.

Here you go champ; a much more stable way to download it via torrent.

>reddit.com/r/forza/comments/54fluo/psa_how_to_sideload_the_49gb_install_via_torrent/

Yeah because fuck us they got theirs

God i hate boomers they are the first demographic i am going to target when i past the point of no return

Because Americans didn't need to buy imported cars because we made all of our own 50 years ago. Are you fucking retarded or something? Does Germany or Italy have a thriving American 50s car collecting society? Fucking idiot.

>we made all of our own 50 years ago
Ships =/= Cars

Just because you can make a battleship that somehow drives on tarmac roads doesn't make it a car.

>r/pkekmustardfags salty as fuck
business as usual.

>Does Germany or Italy have a thriving American 50s car collecting society?
yeah actually

its almost like people enjoy foreign goods and exotic imports

Keep moving those goal posts you euro trash fuck.

>i wear my tinfoilhat at night so i can so i caaaan

>h-h-h-he must be from YUROP if he doesnt like landboats ;_____;

face it nerd, car enthusiasm is dead in the west. probably the east, too. people simply don't care about Nice Things anymore. It's all just sjw identity politiks and feel-good nonsense now. no one will EVER enjoy going fast ever again.

Why don't you think there's ever been a good future racer since F-Zero GX? Because people don't fucking want one. Because PEOPLE ARE SHIT. And they have been for a long time. If yankees actually liked cars, they'd have let in euro and jap models way back instead of banning anything that doesn't only go in straight lines.

pc gaming in a nutshell.

>No mongoloid driving line to follow, no babby rewind option

People always bitch about this, and it's stupid. You just turn that shit off. The only place it could possibly matter to you is multiplayer but you lose if you blindly follow the line and there's no rewind either.

So shut the fuck up and stop blaming the devs for making easy mode too easy for you.

Holy shit thank you so much. Microsoft's performance in all this is plain embarrassing.

seeding

good luck

hopefully by the time it finishes i can get the fucking game because i still cant buy it

If you're that upset about life then jump off a tall building head first.

>dat decal
LOST!
i swear to god forza community brings always the kekkest decals.

>You just turn that shit off
You misunderstand his statement.

Normies need that shit, and chimp out when it's not there in an invisible way. Turn it off in Forza, and they cry. But they'll gladly play something else where the game invisibly guides their car back onto the road (like gtaV)

You had problems with a payment method or something? Maybe you could get a key for credit off another site.

>Release shitty PC ports of your Xbox One games.
>Costs pennies.
>Makes people install Windows 10
>Makes the Xbox One look powerful by comparison.

Bravo Phil, it's nice to know this whole thing of bringing Xbox One games to PC was nothing but a nefarious way to get people to install your new OS. I mean, I knew that was always the case; but jesus christ I thought you would atleast lube me up first before fucking me in the ass Phil.

I'd rather kill a bunch of americans first.

>>dat decal
>LOST!
Starting with this fucking redditor piece of trash/ holy shit.

>It's only okay when Valve does it.

Shit, I can fess up to misreading a post. Guess I agree with him then.

Got any recommendations?
i was gonna try microsoft credit gift card but seems like a bad idea

>best games in history

how fucking delusional are you? fucking retard

You know the demo doesnt include everything, right? Not the entire map or all the cars and dialog

Explain to me how this situation is in any way related to Valve.

They just own the Steam platform, they don't fund PC ports.

Yeah, same with 30fps on xbone argument. Anyone who thinks it's so noticeable that it takes away from the enjoyment of the game completely views the concept of gaming from the wrong end. It's baffling to me.

I had an original copy of The Dig and the first Sam and Max game on my System 7 mac, and they were shit 2bh

Adventure games are trash and so are the americans that clamor for them

>No mongoloid driving line to follow, no babby rewind option
>optional stuff you can turn off is shit
t.Sonycuck

Valve forced its consumers to use Steam if they wanted to continue playing Half Life. Which was the basis of plenty of popular mods. But you are under aged so you wouldn't know about that.

Name ONE (1) person still willing to play Half Life or Half Life 2, let alone their mods.

Why is valve so popular? It's not for HL and HL2 mods, that's for fucking sure.

racing games were 60 fps ever since ps2 you dumb fucking retard

what game

Colin McRae Rally ran at like 12 fps dude

>Why is valve so popular? It's not for HL and HL2 mods, that's for fucking sure.

I ain't falling for that fucking bait. Jesus.

i'm not even talking about racing games negro, just the whole 30fps argument in general

kill your fucking self yankee

t.underage consoletard

>Valve forced its consumers to use Steam if they wanted to continue playing Half Life.

Yeah, but see here's the thing-

Half Life 2 didn't run like absolute fucking trash. Also Operating System=/=Client. So your comparison makes little sense. You don't install a Windows store to play Horizon 3, you install an entirely new fucking OS.

>30 fps dosent make a difference

time to clarify some shit. 30 fps means each frame is 33.3333 yadda yadda milliseconds. 60 fps is around 16.66666 yadda yadda. so, someone on 60 fps can see something happen before the player at 30 fps can see it happen, at 16 milliseconds earlier then the 30 fps player.
now, lets just assume that the average human reaction time is about 250 milliseconds. remember, the better your reaction time, the worse the numbers get.
so, an event happens. it takes either 16 milliseconds to appear, or 33 milliseconds to appear.
for the 60 fps player, their reaction time is 266 milliseconds
for the 30 fps player, their reaction time is 283 milliseconds
so, the player at 30 fps has a reaction time 106% of the 60 fps player.

consider this. you could be 5 percent faster then the opponent, and he will beat you because you are playing at 30 fps. if 5% seems like a small, insignifigant percentage of skill, then

your not that good at videogames

Steam ran like fucking absolute shit for years and the release day of HL2 was a massive failure.

"With MSAA Disabled"
There you have it folks
Don't turn on fucking msaa for fuck sake

This girl is so beautiful I looked into her eyes and began to weep

im an english citizen who enjoys dirt rally, forza horizon 3 and assetto corsa but would like more decent racing games to play on her g27

I get 60 fps in ultra with a gtx 970 :^)

It's because of the shitty DRM they use it needs to extract the files while playing

Same here. No idea about fps but it runs smooth on ultra. Nothing beats crashing down a 4wd testarossa from a mountain listening to Dvoraks 9th

runs flawlessly on my 6 year old piece of shit i7 950 and a rx 480

What. I have a 960 and can get 1080p/60 on medium/high settings.

I would say getting credit off one of those instant delivery places. I think Amazon emails codes. Since it's Tuesday, maybe a department or game store will have a download voucher for the game itself.

Here's what it looks like in ultra with a gtx 970 youtu.be/T_-HV7SLICA

your not really meant to be parked up so this isnt an issue you fucking nerd

>Drivekek

this is ultra as in maximum settings? what the fuck that fucking pop in and draw distance

>Why the fuck do people expect a brand new AAA game with such advanced graphics to run on video cards on ultra settings that are now literally 2 years old.

>all this power needed to run something that looks barely better than Crysis, a 9 year old game
>The GTX 1080 is 25x faster than the 8800GT

Honestly looks like a mobile game

probably because I'm playing on an external hard drive and as I mentioned earlier the game use some kind of DRM that decrypt files while playing

Is the max speed in Forza like 100? I can't even imagine how crappy playing 30fps at high speeds would feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=tz85_GqYbR8
It just takes a lot of vram on ultra settings, but twiking with the options you can achieve the game to non stutter.

>consoles are holding the industry back!
>but every game has to run at a rock-solid 60fps on ultra on my obsolete / budget graphics card!

Finally got it to work

bought a $100 windows store gift card and had to spam the stupid app it didnt work the first time but worked the second.

Game Downloads SO fucking slow like 10mbit

a 390x and 970 is not obsolete you immense fuckwad

A 970 should only be getting high settings at this point and be medium by the end of 2017.

Welcome to PC Gaming motherfucker.

I think the issue is that last gen cards, which should still be powerful, are losing out to newer but similar cars in performance. There's no reason a 970 or 390 should be performing so badly compared to the 1060 and 480, this game doesn't have the DX12 or Vulkan excuse.

lol my 390x maxes out everything 60-100fps+

You mean the pc gaming where hardware used to be able to last as long as console generations?

That was horrible

my 770 lasted until this year because games up until 2013 all looked dated as fuck

People wanted PC hardware to advance past Console hardware exponentially. Now we're going back to the 90's era of games pushing the limits of hardware again.

Your 3.5GB meme card has about a year left, son.

all uwp ports are terrible

Yeah even 8gb cards are hitting vram limits at 1080p-4k

Cant wait for the 490x and 590 hopefully have 16gb of vram hbm2 or whatever

>1280x720

More "racecuck", I've got PS4, PC, xbone and all system where are good racing games. Assists like mongoloid green line and rewind feature are a disgrace for the genre in terms of design, no matter if you can turn them off, because they support only lazy non-gamers instead of teaching\forcing to drive properly.

>Digital Foundary has all assists on in their vids

obvious cucks mate

Late reply but Horizon 3 on Xbone has some really noticeable framerate issues at time.
Sometimes the game barely manage to keep 10fps in a race, although it's quite uncommon thankfully.

a real sim cuck wouldn't buy a console or its shit tier wheels in the first place

I've been playing this fucker shitbucket mode for the past 3 days.

The Falcon from mad Max is one of the barn finds. If you go to the barn to get it, the game just hangs on the cutscene.

The fix? You have to downgrade your drivers to the previous nvidia build, limp over to it at 15FPS, let the cutscene finish then save and quit, update your driver, THEN you can play.

Oh, and i'm one of the lucky ones who even got the game to start. Most people can't even get past the loading screen at the title. Just straight CTD.

And those people were lucky enough to even download the fucker completely. Windows store has been BSODing people's computers, and there's no download resume for the window's store.

More like Turd10.

Is this game smart like GTAV and lets you steer with your mouse?

Or do I have to become a faggot and buy a controller?

>Shittiest port ever

Nigga what, you're comparing it to Onimusha 3 and DMC3 for pc? I wish those games atleast had proper gamepad support and weren't completely broken.

Don't embarrass yourself. I have a double platinum in Driveclub and its nowhere near as complex as you're pretending it is.

How come it has piss easy fantasy tracks instead of actual laser scanned touges?

No it doesn't. DF found it to be locked 30FPS 99% of the time with slight dips to 28FPS

Yeah, okay, it's still a laggy piece of shit.

Because Platinum means something except being nu-gamer? Try to beat some top10 world record, that's the racing spirit

It's fantastic.

The button numbers as they appear on the menu are fucked up, and if you buy a G25 off ebay, there's some compatability issues that you need to go to logitech to iron out, but once you do, it works fantastic.

Nice pic btw. I want to sniff her sweaty underboob.

Literally the opposite has been true for like 10 years. Actual ATI cards used to crash on Photoshop and even on things like Doom or console emulators AMD has huge issues with OpenGL.

Oh also
>nvidia
>no async shader support for dx12
topkek

Mate, I have multiple top 10s and even a world #1. Driveclub is a regular arcade game, fun but not complex in the least.

>I have multiple top 10s and even a world #1
is your uncle still working at nintendo?

>he doesn't have a top 10 in any game

Fuck you.

time trial? lol post screens from tour events you mong

Locked 30fps is still shite.

>only KTM x-bow R
>not selecting "all cars"
>not showing tour event chart
nice try familia

No problem.

You keeping moving those goalposts eh? If you're literally counting leader boards from race events you're a complete shitter anyway. You've proven you aren't worth the time or effort

you can be in a top 50 for sheer xp grinding. this tells us nothing but you spent the most time sucking at a particular car and track.

which, admittedly, is still correct. you COULD be be a global, world wide top time waster of no particular skill in a specific challenge. so hes got us there. he really could be the longest, mediocre player at some random challenge.

its like an award for being playing the longest time and never winning. or dying 500 times in a shooter game without killing anyone. impressive, in...a way.

>different avatar from first pic
kekerino, nice try again

Old photo from when the elements tournament came out. I'm at work just now, I seriously can't believe you think I'd go to the effort of using someone else's records. Check my own records if you want

UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Driveclub is shit. Deal with it.

>Forza Horizon 3 confirmed one of the shittiest ports ever.

Who cares? PC doesn't move units, it's an afterthought platform. Watch as it sells 80-90% on the bone and the rest on pc.

Ever noticed how the vast majority of AAA titles are coming out flat out broken on PC? That's because it doesn't matter. Remember Watch Dogs' .ini file? That's right, "this is for pc, who cares" has flat out been said by one of the biggest devs in the industry. It's as clear as day already.

Consoles support the industry and thus they are the focus, while PC keeps fiddling with its f2p moba mmo shit.

Even the guy who made steamspy said last year how only 6 titles have sold past a million units on PC, whereas you'd be hard pressed to find any somewhat famous title selling less than that on consoles.

Cred Forums finally catching up to the truth. Don't forget to upgrade your 2 thousand dollars pc so you can get through the zero optimization and don't forget to act shocked the billioneth time a title comes out working like shit on PC since it's the standard.

Works fine on my i7 5960x, Tri-Sli Titan XP & 32GB DDr4 machine. :)

Sure mate. Btw checked now, you aren't even in the top70 lol. How's being so pathetic and desperate?

So much shitposting in this thread, I wonder why.

>confirmed sonygger in forza bitch thread for pc user

Imagine being such a hardcore Driveclub fanatic. Enjoy your shit game.

Because it's an Xbox game. Everything Xbox related on this board stirs up a huge fucking shitstorm because of autistic sony/nintendo drones and retarded xbox faggots.

I wish I had a wheel.
Feels like a waste buying and playing it with anything else.

>who cares?

PC users maybe?

Certainly, as soon as new tracks are out. Now I'm enjoying more FH3 on xbone (refuse to install wincuck10)

>Can play Forza Horizon 3 Ultra 8x MSAA with 60FPS most of the time except in the city
>couldn't get 50 FPS in Deus Ex Mankind Divided on HIGH settings 2x MSAA
>somehow Forza is a worse port

Okay

With you there. My copy should be arriving today. Can't wait to cause havoc in a Reliant SuperVan

>dual booting has been around almost 14 years on a main stream level
>still unable to do it

>30 fps
What?! Not 4k virtual reality?
Fml

Who said that FH3 is the worse port?
And what do Sonyggers have to do with your argument?

The game is clearly optimized for 30FPS, a 970 can have 8x MSAA enabled and still gets """""""silky smooth""""""""" 30FPS, the framerate smoothing helps a lot so it isn't a stuttering mess and still playable.

Maybe someone here can help me I can't download the game on my PC if I try to open it in the win10 store app it says it's not in the store pls help

do you have the anniversary update?

Turn off frame rate smoothing. I've got the same build as you and get 60-70fps constantly at 1440p. There's something wrong with your system otherwise.
Framer ate smoothing makes the game go slomo

>it's another Forza shill thread that lasts more than 10 hours because no one is really interested in it

ayy lmao

I'll buy a key for $5 for the inevitable Steam version.

>Forza JUSTrizon

Racing games in general are just shit.

>all the performance issues are caused by the AES256 encryption of the game's files
>shills somehow are trying to defend this

Not to mention even if there was no DRM, the graphics don't justify such horrible, horrible performance.

Forza 6 Apex runs fine, GTA V runs fine, there's no excuses.

Forza will last longer, but if you have friends for god eater, then maybe that.

Microsoft gave me my full 12Mbit speed until today's release. After that it was getting stuck all the time. The torrent's giving me about 7Mbit, but at least it won't nuke itself.

I don't get it, can't find the game for PC anywhere. Is it the same as the xbone version?

Use Windows Store

You gotta have win10

Mate, there has been reports of PS and Microsoft to "persuade" developers so multiplatform games don't look or run that much better in the PC. Which makes sense, since a midtier PC is much better than any console, yet the performance doesn't varies that much