After 10 years I will finally let go

After 10 years I will finally let go

In the coming month I will sell my PC + accessories and buy a PS4 pro plus a shitty laptop so I can still browse the internet

I feel like I still can't fully let go and will use my Ps4 whenever I am truly bored or just feel like some quick entertainment

I'm not entirely sure I can do this since I feel like I'm seriously addicted to gaming

Every step counts right?

From all the stuff I will sell including my PC I will get approximately $800, that should be enough for a PS4 pro and a game or two, plus a small TV for now

So what's happening here?

Good choice OP

If you mean the gif I think he's just swallowing water

>800
>ps4 upscaled version
>small tv completely invalidating the upscaled resolution
>game or two

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaah
good luck finding a game or two

>If you mean the gif I think he's just swallowing water
how are u sure it's not piss?

>namnamnam

or maybe cum and piss? u can never be too sure..

Welcome to the true masterrace user.

it all comes out the same place

Post YFW PS4 will NEVER EVER get Dwarf Fortress

Thanks for the blog OP. Subbed :)

I see you also made a quality post indeed :)

Selling your possessions isn't going to fix your lack of self control, you're just artificially making it seem like you've gotten a handle on your gaming addiction. Keep your PC and allow yourself to focus on other things. When you feel like you need to use the computer or play video games on it, just tell yourself "No, I better do this instead." Eventually, this feeling will become natural to you, and you'll be able to enjoy playing video games as a side hobby instead of it being your entire life.

I appreciate this post, but I have already made up my mind

Thank you anyway, friend

Lol indieshit riddled with bugs and crashes
But I guess that's what Cred Forums machines are for

He's swallowing contrast, so a doctor can see if there is anything abnormal with his swallowing or throat.

>I'm not entirely sure I can do this since I feel like I'm seriously addicted to gaming

Why would you buy a PS4 then? Just uninstall the games.

Cool though I referring to OP's post

This is what I plan to do too OP.
Consoles are for adults.

a PC has more "deadtime" than a ps4, on a ps4 you start it up, play a few games and then you tunr it off

with a PC you will just sit and stare into the abyss for a couple of hours and it felt like 10 minutes

This is not about being mature

This is about beating my addiction

If you have a gaming addiction the platform will have little effect. In my darkest times I played on a fucking PSP on Kai for days straight, after vowing not to touch my PS3/XB360
You're deluding yourself. If you really care about it don't buy the PS4 and get help

PC should of had more quality games, produced indie shit / kickstarter crap / console tier games.
PC titles are designed from mobile like concepts, the blood of game developers don't exist on PC, game designers don't have the programming skills since the best migrated to mobile.

They also did hit and miss from copying stale formula in FPS, MOBA & MMO genre, going jew on everyone to get people biting into subscription based models. 'yes I mean season pass you twits, leave it unfinished patch it later'

An interesting perspective friend

I'll make sure to have that in mind

I'm debating about buying a PS4 pro or a PS4, if I buy a PS4 I can probably also be able to afford a pretty good TV

if I buy a PS4 pro I can buy a kinda shitty TV and then upgrade in a couple of months

There's also no reason why the RTS genre died as hard as it did, they just lack effort to make the math more ridiculously complicated to create scaling difficulty.

You need to wait for the Director's Cut version of games to fix their shit up.