Find a sexier gun. protip: you can't

find a sexier gun. protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3mmfighfjQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wooden furniture on an M16 pattern rifle is like a smoking hot babe in Victorian era underwear. It just clashes too much.

>Victorian era underwear isn't sexy as fuck

No plebs allowed.

it looks like garbage from the side but it's actually very sexy in first person. underrated gun, the only thing it can't kill very well are deathclaws.

>like a smoking hot babe in Victorian era underwear. It just clashes too much
Don't be a bigger faggot than OP user

I wanna build an AR-15 with triangular wooden furniture so bad.

ok

>no "ArrĂȘt!" on the side
it's shit

wasnt the ammo a bit difficult to find?

no, it uses 5.56mm which is probably the second most common ammo next to 9mm.

I remember the ammo being fuckeasy to find in the early mid-game. With makes sense because it's not that great of a gun

I'm a revolverfag.

>tfw I got the mod that let me add mods to uniques
>now the texture is all fucked up

i think im remembering the survivalist rifle sorry

you know the unique weapons are pre-fitted with all or most of the mods for their base gun?

I do. That doesn't mean I don't want to add more mods onto them so they're viable for longer

Actually now that I think about it, a fully-upgraded weapon usually out-classes the unique anyway. That's something I wanted to prevent.

Every gun from Underhell.

Easy.

>itt - plebs

get a REAL gun nerds

How does it cycle?
How do you charge it?
How does it eat?

Done

That gun looks quite ugly

This gun looks much cooler, don't you think?

GET YOUR GUN MAGIC OUT OF HERE YOU SHITTY WIZARD

Where's the charging handle? How do you rack it? How do you feed rounds into the chamber to fire it? How does it eat?

How does this gun work? Where's the charging handle? How does the bolt travel back far enough to feed more rounds?

Bruh we get it. No one's paying attention to you in the "let's shit on fo4" thread. You can stop making a fool of yourself.

/thread

How does this gun work? How does the bolt go all the way back? Where's the charging handle? Why is the forward assist missing?

>Doesn't want to see hot women in pettipants, bloomers and petticoats

It works very well, thank you.

The uh, how do americans call it? throwerwerfer? it's sexy to me.

It is a bitch to load, it's too long for what they really needed, it's got no safety.

But god dammit if I wouldn't keep it with me all the time.

>his favorite gun requires ammo
lmaoing at your life desu senpai

Done

>Hyperbreeder Alpha
Kinky.

>black rifles were designed to be weather resistant and light
>take black rifle and make it heavy and no longer weather resistant

Some people just have shit taste and shit logic.

Wheres the charging handle?

January 23rd
It's cold enough that I won't last long on the high mound up next to Red Gate. I think I've got enough breath left in me to make it. I'll just lie down and stare at the sky. Feels right.

I hope they'll do well. I hope no harm comes to them, from within or without. Did my best to prepare them with the last notes. Said something kind about each one of them, what makes each one special. Told them "The Father" was pleased by their kind natures and that it would be up to them to handle things on their own from now on, that I'd be silent but still watching and still caring.

Lying, then. Oh yes.

Lied to you, Char. And Alex. And Sylvie. Told you I'd be with you forever. But I wouldn't go back and unsay it once if I could.

What was the point of it all? So many failures.

But I never forgot your face. Or Little Nut's. Or (sorry) Sylvie's. They used to say that happened after a while but it never did for me.

Maybe the only point of all that living was to keep those pictures in my head going for as long as I could. It was the only life I could give you. Not a day went by without.

It wasn't choice. I chose to die again and again. Just never did. Body had its own drive.

Well, the little ones will need it. Species will need it if it's to continue. That blind drive onward.

I wish them well. It's been a gift to me, at the end of it all, to behold innocence.

Goodbye, Zion.

Randall Dean Clark
Feb 5th, 2053 - Jan 2124

b e s t t a s t e

muh raifu

>the guy's a skeleton
>but his duffel bag survived and is still full of goodies in mint fucking condition

immersion broken

Duffel bags are fucking durable, my man.

There are all kinds of fucking desert conditions and shit that will peel the skin from your corpse.

This gun killed the game for me. Why use anything else?

You'd be surprised.

Use this and Damocles

BK for big things, Damocles for everything else

Get that piece of shit out of here. Right now.

Sigs and a g3 for me

sooonnn...

youtube.com/watch?v=W3mmfighfjQ

if I took the barrel off, would it kill it?

>wood on an M16
no

>Duffel bags are fucking durable, my man.
No they're not.

SOURCE: I own three, all issued to me by the navy. They're shit. They don't even hold up well enough to use for laundry day. I only got them two years ago and they all already have holes in them and have seams coming apart and shit. They are garbage.

They also always smell bad becuase of whatever "waterproofing" they have on the inside. It's some kind of nasty synthetic wax and it permanently smells like burning plastic and makes everything inside it also smell like burning plastic unless you stuff dryer sheets among all your luggage.

How does it cycle? How do you feed rounds into the chamber from the magazine? How do you take the magazine out? Why is the forward assist missing from and why is its single piece handguard held together with what must be custom-fitted metal clamps? How does it cycle with that little nubbin on the bolt to get in the way? How do you load the first round into it off a dry reload? How do you reload it at all with no magazine release?

In my experience, regular issue military stuff is pretty crap.

Ol' double barrel here, blow your butt to kingdom come!

Nichaan! Am I kawaii uguu?

BREED

It wasn't even a challenge.

Big ass fuck-you revolvers a best

>BP revolver
fuck off

How do they cycle? Someone seems to have superglued a nut onto the bolt, and there's no charging handle.

BP?

Uzi 9mm

>using guns
>having a gf

>that filename

Thomet KH9

M96

Another