Have video games peaked? Who will dethrone pic related?

Have video games peaked? Who will dethrone pic related?

Bloodborne is better

these

I let Gaunter O' Dimm take his soul and I consider myself a morally good person

Basically anything that can offer more to the player for quest solving other than "USE BATMAN VISION AND FOLLOW THE RED LINES"

Nothing from Japan would ever be able to compete.

Whoever ign and polygon decide will.

I doubt Cyberpunk 2077 will be any good.

CDprojekt Red is using their "fame" from The Witcher to push their next title but I just get the eerie feeling their fanboys are in for a huge let down. But the guts of the Witcher came from a real writer, CDproject red didn't create any characters to speak of, merely wrote some side quests and filler content. We have no clue if they can actually create an immersive universe without a foundation laid by someone else.

Maybe the gaming industry has made me too cynical, but I've seen these marketing gimmicks one too many times.

Anyway, Im guessing this is just a troll thread.

That's fine.

You just aren't a witcher.

He deserved it.

New Vegas managed to do it 5 years before the shitter even released lol

dethrone from what?? people who put video games into top 10 lists, on 'thrones', game vs. game should be shot. just enjoy video games and play them.

I enjoyed TW3 but it is TLOU levels of overrated on this board.

Bloodborne isn't even comparable.
Its short, linear, and repetitive.

It gets a 10/10 for artistic design and thats about it.
The gun parry gimmick was a mistake, just made the content too easy and too over simplified.
>tfw you even gun parry Gerhman to death
pretty lame tbqh.

>Catalog
Don't be mean, user. They just think what the youtubers tell them to think.

But the best story of the game was fully indepenent from the books. Also, a fleshed out world doesn't mean shit without skilled writers.

Are you stupid? The Cyberpunk series has fucking encyclopedia sized lore books since 1988, at least 10 times more than the entire Witcher series. Why is it always the most mongolic and uniformed fucks bashing the game series? No one gives a shit if you play it or not mongoloid, just like no one gives a shit about you in real life.

Honestly, The Witcher 3 is something special, even if it's a overrated game.

It's basically the biggest cultural export from Poland in almost a hundred years, and I honestly think that's something that makes the game worth.

No one will because game devs know they don't have to. They push out crap that the mainstream will eat up hungrily regardless.

CDPR went above and beyond like no one else has and I don't think anyone else will anytime soon.

I did it just to say Geralt outwitted the man of mirrors

I haven't read the books, and have only played The Witcher 3, but I really didn't think the main story was good, but there were some side quests which were fantastic.

i doubt we'll see anything as good for a good while my man. it was just too perfect.

>just made the content too easy and too simplified
What is witcher vision? What is GPS map? What is quen2win? What is difficulty sliders?
Fuck your game and opinion
Bloodborne is objectively better

Nu-male game for nu-male beard wearing faggots who watch Game of Thrones and have black lens glasses while working a shit job
Shit game /10

Geralt loves breaking curses. He loves it.

wew laddie

>witcher 3
>medieval system is bad mmkay

>new vegas
>everything has its up and down, it's the people that make a difference

Except that you're objectively and utterly wrong.

I really don't get the hype behind this DLC. The ending was horribly lackluster and felt rushed as fuck. I felt as if Olgeird had learned nothing at all- and he was just a belligerent prick like any other noble. It demonstrated more than anything that he was a man who only made decisions that ultimately ensured he never suffered any consequences for his actions. Not once did he try and employ my witcher skills to lift the curse and give me a counter offer. Hearts of Stone wasn't that amazing to be quite honest familia.

They have the same score?

DELET THIS

Actual Gameplay is shit. Get over it nerds.
It's not that great a game

Do you not know how numbers work? Also, do they have the same number of awards? Objectively speaking, which one has garnered more awards?

Nice argument
Thanks for proving my point, kid.

100 critics reviewed bloodborn so it's better than a game that could only attract 79 critics.

Not him, fucking witcher retard

So we're just going to pretend Metacritic scores matter now?

Oh, you must be one of those Cred Forumstard cuckservatives who also knows that their own subjective feelings have more weight than actual reason, logic, and facts lol.

how many awards did bloodborne attract?

oh...

I pirated the game and played it for 20 hours before I got bored. It doesn't appear to have any replay value either.

Can you still not answer questions retard? Please, tell me which one won more awards and praise?

Why does one have to be better than the other? You guys are like children. They are both great games.

played for 330h, and played NG+.
different strokes

Is the witcher going to get any new games made?

Shit game OP
This is now a bloodborne thread

Your worldview is limited

Bb is so good

Bloodborne
Dumb delusional mongrel

This, objectively speaking of course.

it's already been said but Cyberpunk is also based on literature so you're automatically a jackas

This is a good point, Undertale is much better than both Witcher 3 and Bloodborne. The fact that Metacritic rates them equal is fucking ridiculous.

damn...

I bet you're going to bring up GOTY awards too. Just remember that GOTY awards have inflated drastically since Skyrim released. If it were to released today it would BTFO The Shitter.

What's that? You're a triggered faggot?

They have the same score and that's before they added the best part of Bloodborne

I don't like cinematic RPGs

Yeah but that's not what Geralt would have done. Witchers exist to kill harmful monsters.

>witcher 3
>RPG
Pick one

New vegas is technically garbage though. Like the game was great but not because of its graphics or gameplay.

Undertale is like a 20 hour long game to 100% beside

Lots of games. Witcher wasn't as good as people say. It was a 8-9/10 depending on your personal tastes. It had a lot of flaws. And taste is subjective so any game can be someones greatest game of all time.

>length of the game determines its quality
So Skyrim is the best game ever made?

Olgierd is a raging douchebag who should have gotten his just deserts.

On the other hand, Gaunter is a much bigger shitheel and lives to torment people whether they deserve it or not.

Ideally it would have been like Morkvarg where you could fix the problem and then killing both. Oh well.

Cyberpunk 2077 is being based on tabletop RPG with more lore than the Witcher had. The team also love it as much as they love Sapkowski's stuff.

CDPR aren't perfect and by the law of averages will fuck up eventually. I don't think CP2077 will be it though, that will happen in a few years when the company gets bloated and they start resting on their laurels.

Last one to wash out these disgusting witcher 3 babies

no. it would be wow, lol or cs

Witcher faggots are so god damned delusional its sad

>Have video games peaked?
No, of course not.

>Who will dethrone pic related?
The sequel

Gay.

>It's either a "bloodborne fan is insecure so he needs to falseflag" or "literally retarded manchild who thinks that the latest thing he liked is the best of all time" thread

Can't you fucking imbecile just realize that just because W3 was an amazing game really weird to come out of the industry in this time, it doesn't make it the peak of gaming and the best game of all time? Fucking jesus no games didn't peak with W3 even if I really think it IS indeed one of the best 20 games of all time, as is Bloodborne.

Learn to enjoy things without having to justify them you assholes. No one fucking cares how "superior" your favourite thing is and the only thing you gain aside from replies is cornering yourself into a place where you can't enjoy things you'd otherwise like because you convice yourself you can't enjoy ANYTHING but your muh special OC game donut steal

/thread

Nice thread

Tldr

Literally 2/10 garbage fan art is supposed to prove what, exactly? Is it meant to highlight the gay edgy art style Bloodborne is known for?