Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDdQs0N7pJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Denuvo.

I just finished one

I'm on Cred Forums.

But I am
t. Phoneposter

I just got done playing SFV and Battlerite OP.
Let me chill and shitpost for a bit, i just saw a thread about the PS4 maybe losing a exclusive again.
I can't just NOT bait post in that right?

work

i'm eating and shitposting
i finished right now though, so i'm gonna go a round in fantasy zone 2's link loop land

I'm at work. Believe me, I'd much rather be playing EDF.

I'm about to watch the presidential debate

Also I got homework n shit.

I'm extremely drunk but wanna play a game like overwatch but don't have the skills right now and would let my team down

>Japanese girl
>Western NES

I'm listening to Last Podcast On The Left. It's about serial killers and occult shit. I was gonna play MGSV later after I got a bottle of scotch

Got a test in 2 days, ought to study 80 pages and haven't started yet.
Also, depressed cuz I found out the girl I like seems to be dating someone.
also xiv is out for mantainence

The Big Bate in 12 minutes

I'm at work, phoneposting. Luckily I just put my two weeks notice in at this place so I'm gonna take a week or two off to enjoy whatever I want before my next job.

there was a power outage today and my computer won't turn on, i don't have any money

inb4 branneyfag

I just beat one an hour ago. Maybe I'll play more tonight, but I doubt it.

Im at work

>I'll never find a cute nerd grill who isn't an annoying bitch
it's not fair

I dont own a laptop or a console of any kind.

And I hate most videogames today. I just came here to complain that anything made post 2006 sucks.

I'm watching Lethal Weapon 1987 (YIFY) because of a MadTV sketch I found funny.

Only just woke up user, calm down.

>EDF
Think I'll go on that myself in a bit. Need to get some /m/ for my Air Raider

There's also a fucking pony there.

Why would edwardofag complain?

>seems
Is she or is she not? If not, grow some balls before you get a kick in the dick.

playing stellaris and it's 2299
fuck me I'm not ready

Waiting to watch Ash vs Evil Dead and Blunt Talk on tv.

get a job

i am mourning the death of jose fernandez

God the first two are so good

I'm sure there's ponies in Japan.
But there's literally no reason a Japanese person should have an NES over a Famicom. It's just so shitty in comparison.

Just got thru my first nuclear throne run after 11h of playing the game. Quite interesting progress:
>get to 7-1 after 1h of gameplay with crystal
>takes 6h more to even get to the 7-1 second time
>couple of failed palace runs more
>finally get to the throne and beat it first try with robot

Tbqh I think my lil hunter spawns were utter shit after the first one that I managed to clear even without knowing strats.

watching the debate famalam

Lethal Weapon 5 is best and 6 is a good follow up. Have this rare picture of a bird.

I tried playing Touhou but I'm too drunk

I'm afraid to ask, since if I do she will find out I like her and may find me creepy, and start acting awkward/get away from me. And that would suck because she's a pretty cool gal with a nice taste in the vidyas, and its fun to be 'round her.

I am playing a video game though.
Decided to try out SMT for the first time with SMT4 and I got fucking wrecked in the tutorial part of the beginning when 2 demons wiped my whole party in one turn thanks to the power of smirk.
pls help, I'll take any advice, especially concerning stat distribution on MC.

>homework

Underage go

I can't afford the game i want to play.

Stupid bullshit australia prices for fh3

They aren't fun anymore

I wanna fuck that bird

I was too busy convincing my friend to swallow my cum.

When are Straya cunts getting banned again?

>He doesn't go to uni

Watching the debate that's already a clusterfuck.
>"I'm not hearing you. You're broken up. Broken up. Say again? Okay, okay. No, it's, uh, it's... uh."
Historic and inspirational first words for this historic debate.

If only Dee actually looked like that.

>he goes to uni

Because im drawing video game fan art instead

kinda

Presidential debate nigga. I might be playing more SMT4A while it's on tho

Who says homework in uni? You sound like a wee baby. Also enjoy the debt where I come from the government pays for our tuition. Get it right up you.

alcohol

All play and no shitpost makes user a dull boy.

maintenance until 3am ;_;

Not him but I'm in my mid 20's and in grad school. Homework doesn't magically go away after you graduate from high school.

Jack? Did you hurt Danny?

watching seinfeld

is there any game that lets you play as jerry seinfeld?

>He doesn't know

I refer you to what I said here

Smirk is bullshit in 4, just try to have a team that covers a wide variety of weaknesses. If you end up enjoying it know they rebalance smirk in Apocalypse and it's no longer a death sentence.

then have a normal conversation? shouldnt be too hard

Watching the debate. Hush.

>Not being asleep right now to get an apartment

Here you go

Enjoy your autism

I'm at work. Ask a movie theater usher anything.

>Sonic plush
>MLP plush

Is she autistic?

Animal Crossing New Leaf, it's a game about nothing and you have villagers break into your house unwanted.

I completed one mission and wanted to take a break and see what's up on Cred Forums.
I also wanted to check my mail.
Getting used to play on PC now.

>going to sleep before 3am
>he didnt log out in front of his prospect apartment

>girls aren't allowed to like ponies

How could I bring the topic, though?

Do you have crab legs? How can I sneak in for free?

Which current movies are good

Because for the first time in my life I give a shit about who's gonna be president.

Who else listening to lewd ASMR while grinding?

but i don't want to play as jerry's beesona

link

Enjoy your dog wearing your shoes and fucking a parakeet with a bra on in front of you.

Goddamn headphones blew out

>Implying I didn't
Nigga I'm ready to make a character in Balmung and get an apartment in the 8th ward of my mostly ded server

>beesona

kek

Here retard

Yes, little girls like them.

Are you 13?

She's a grill so no

Why? When is Sheev running?

But I was playing Fallout4 all day though. I just wanted to visit you guys.

30. Why?

>nintendo
not even once
being honest, i'm a poorfagget

Here is one of my favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=KDdQs0N7pJw

If you really wanna nut hard take the one called afterschool activeties, shit gets brutal at 1:05

I don't gotta answer to you suck my dick

When she starts talking about her favorite VN asks her straight. Girls love savage/guys with confidence

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>westaboos

Todd get out.

Shit I gotta learn to speak moon. How long of studying will it take to be able to understand this?

Bored and nothing new to play.

ff14 is down for the coming patch

Fuck you AC is based

I'm lifting and looking at my phone on breaks. After muh rows I'm just gonna superset dips n pullups then im done.

might start a new OOT3D file tonight or finish Great Bay in MM3D, if im not reading true crime stuff while procrastinating teachers college shit

I'M DRINKING. FUCK YOU!

My 3DS is at home

No seafood here. If you want to sneak in, have someone pay for a ticket, go in, and open the back exit.
Magnificent 7
Kubo
Don't Breathe
Sully
Suicide Squad's alright.
I heard Storks is good.

Don't do it, it take way to much time and effort
Besides if you have watched even a little anime you can appreciate the soothing ara~ara sounds anyway

I've been playing Elite Dangerous and Dead Rising since I got home from work. Fuck you OP, I need a break!

Finishing an assignment that I neglected to do all week.

Fuck man who gives a shit. If you frequent an institution to learn shit, i'll call it school.
If you need to do shit for said school outside of classes exams excursions or whatever, i'll call it homework.
I someone gets upset or elitist about this kind of terminology (and trust me, people from my classes have done this and this shit was retarded) you must have the mind of a highschooler.
If anything i prefer using the word school to not seem like a pompous asshole in public and make people who don't have the chance to get this level of education feel bad.

I'm modding Skyrim right now so I'll probably be able to next week if things go well.

>debt
Oh, Americans.

Watching Mr.Robot

My apartment is trashed and need to clean. So I'm laying in bed not cleaning.

Had to visit grandmother in the hospital. Jeez

Elliot was truly autistic sometimes, but somehow he was a really sympathetic character.

I'm installing them on my recently hacked 3DS, that's why.

me and my leopard gecko are shitposting on Cred Forums right now

Crab legs are a Cred Forums meme and no I'm poor.

Cool gecko.

Yep, we can all sympathize with him on some level.

Yellow spotted lizards Stanley Yelnats

>Cred Forums's slutting stories will never be real

>mfw

shit user, i hope things get better

omw home from the weed store lmao

I just got home, can't I shitpost for a little bit before I play video games.

Waiting for my Xbone to update, since I haven't played it in months.

Local Hastings is going out of business, got a new copy of Rock Band 4 with legacy shit for $35.

A real hero and a real bean

>look at the clock
>"It's about time to bathe and dinner. I think I'll start playing after that"
>it's 10:30 pm and I still haven't done neither of those 3 things

Make it stop!

I played Destiny all afternoon/evening after getting out of class.
Stopping now to catch up on some reading and maybe get a bit of homework done early so I don't have to worry about it later in the week.

>tfw you automaticaly assumes it's a male

I'm not sure if I'm ashamed or not.

I have homework. School is far more important than video games.

Because i'm browsing Cred Forums

Sick, watching X-Files, and dont want too stay up too late, got class tomorrow.

but neither is more important than shitposting

Nah she's fine. Voluntary knee replacement surgery. It's just gonna be hell taking care of her when she gets out.

Thanks tho

Procrasturbating homework
I'd probably play Wolfenstein, Doom, or Cloudbuilt right now

Favorite episode GO!

hang in there user

I'm majoring in English with a minor in Communications. Shitposting is 90% of my education.

I have to study, and i feel less guilty for procrastinating by browsing Cred Forums.

Can somebody buy me a copy of that new Homefront game
It looks pretty

Played them all day and now I'm burned out.

no probs homie

My daily patience has run out.
Xenoblade is really fucking taunting me with that mech, getting sick of it's shit.

I was doing physics hw faggot, but now I'm done, I've popped some edibles and I have the debate in the background as I open up Maplestory

I dare you to get any more comfy you clown

I just finished playing a Front Mission mission and am considering putting a Castlevania on my R4.

I'm a poor NEET and I don't know what I'd play that isn't shit because I have a low power level

Been there done that. Was the third wheel with her and her bf watching them get all touchy feely while I died inside. You don't want to be an orbiter, man. It's the worst torture imaginable.

at least my degree is useful outside my country

Not him but it's The Unnatural for me.

Because being a medic in Evolve is a series of people praising you beyond what you deserve, people bashing you for no reason, retarded pubs that don't know how to save there jet boosts or how to roach to save their lives, and that one faggot who has a max rank kraken and fights from 150m away combining 3 separate attacks with air time to form an instant one shot attack.
I need a break damn it.

That was a good one. Duchovny wrote/directed it, yeah?

Mine's a toss up between Jose Chung's From Outer Space and War of the Coprophages.

Shit man that's one wack ass clear 3ds.
I didn't even know they made those.

I always wanted the animal crossing poptart one but never bought a 3ds eventually. Couple of weeks ago my older brother gave me a black new 3ds with animal crossing out of fucking nowhere, i had no idea.
My brother is the sweetest thing, playing the splitscreen vidya with him are probably my fondest memories in life.

Just arrived from college, having dinner

Both of those are great. Bad Blood is another really good comedic episode.

I woke up less than half an hour ago and am reading Cred Forums while having breakfast.

You're not terribly observant.

Oh wait, is it a ds lite?
I only ever had a silver brick from 2005.
Handhelds after the Lite and psp looked so similar.

I'm taking a break from my college readings while dinner cooks

I'm drinking mulled wine.

It's fucking delicious and I don't want to accidentally get caught up on a game and let it get cold.

exam for VLSI design tomorrow
should really be studying instead of being on Cred Forums

played some Hyper Street Fighter 2 earlier today anyway
Is there a reason almost everyone from CE is some degree of fucking stupid good? Like, CE's a decent game (it's my favorite SF), but it's kind of wild just how characters from it stack up so well against all of the later revisions. Like, who needs more moves when you have gigantic damage and retarded move properties?

Every new game in the series is an attempt to balance and expand the base game right

World Warrior, CE, HD Remix etc. are all different iterations of the same base game, nowadays we just do DLC or patches but yeah

I'd want to list SFV as an example but Capcom's doing such a shit job with SFV it's not even funny

I'm making sprites for a game.

MLP got a dubbed release over there. Tomoko's VA voices Rainbow Dash, and they referenced this in the manga by having Tomoko be a degenerate MLP fan.

I've got work in half an hour

I was playing Tokyo Mirage sessions and I got mad at it

Then I noticed football was on

First of all that's a DS
Second it's Japan only

You guys rock
I didn't think Cred Forums had patrician taste in tv

Jose Chung's from Outer space is always a fun episode