Any hidden gems on the ps4?

Any hidden gems on the ps4?

PT

with the games the ps4 has there is not much space to hide anything

And that got removed. Seriously what does sony have? Almost All their exclusives went to PC

>Almost All their exclusives went to PC
That's Xbox

bloodborne

very underrated

it doesn't even have any plain sight gems

Not really a hidden gem but Gravity Rush is pretty good. Resogun is good too, but I don't know if that's PS exclusive. I mainly only get weeb games on my PS4 and play the rest on my PC.

I also have a 3DS for Monster Hunter

And Sony

Nier

Now
Yakuza

I dont play weeb games, what are the must haves?

The PS4 has 4 games, and then a bunch of multiplatform indie titles

If you're looking for 'hidden gems', you need to pick up a Wii U which'll have shit like

Rodea the Sky Soldier
Devil's Third
Lost Reavers
And Fast Racing Neo

As much of a fuck up as it was, Wii U is ironically the only console worth owning this gen

uh huh

It was one of the most acclaimed video games of the year...

Is Destiny any good?

The core mechanics are very solid, the visual design, animations, and sound design are nice too. There's a lot of grinding, and most things require multiplayer with a good group.

As someone that liked halo for the single player, I like things about Destiny but can't recommend it. If the above sounds good to you, then sure get it.

Bloodborne sold like 2k copies but it's really good.

They all are very well hidden.

Lol.

It's basically Halo 4 meets WoW, you grind a bunch for guns and armor and then co-op dungeons/raids with randoms/friends and there's deathmatch and shit

i own that same shelf

Hohokum

Is something like xim4 worth getting?

>shelf

It's a KALLAX, you fucking degenerate

>yakuza
[Citation needed]
Just because the boxart looks different from region to region doesn't mean anything.

Nope. Every DLC after was a blunder as well .

The Taken King was the only decent one then Rise of Iron was clearly rushed . Least now I can stop buying the DLC for this piece of shit. Only reason I did was to see if Bungie could ever fix it low and behold they couldnt. Get ready for some top tier shit games for the next 10 years.

Pirate warriors 3
Metro redux
Trackmania

You're not serious with thosr games, are you?

If you want the honest opinion, it was about timing. The last of us multiplayer and its successor Uncharted 4 multiplayer is great due to fun, sort of like how Halo5 justifies itself on the multiplayer thus shit posters can never understand the other from never playing it.

PS4 prided itself on better multiplat experiences with GTAV, MGSV, only finally becoming 2nd in multiplats with games like Batman and Witcher3.
Exclusives Xbone ONLY has Forza, none of the others are good, PS4 ONLY has Bloodborne, both giving challenging but fun game play.
Interestingly both consoles have a strong fighting offering, but Xbone focused on western games that mechanically are easier to master, while PS4 gets disregarded as 'anime' fighting shit on Cred Forums. Pervy games PS4 has the stronger console offerings, thanks to DOA Paradise, the gameplay is actually alright on the Volleyball part, not that anyone would bother with sports.

Destiny and Titan fall were suppose to sell, disappointment in spades, along with Watch Dogs.

The Sony losing exclusives to PC is a laugh, the console still has plenty of Japanese games that don't get adapted fast enough.

Currently 100% Sony brand is Persona series, World of Final Fantasy, Ace Combat 7. Gravity Rush.

Nier going PC is fine, A to AA grade Japanese games to PC is fine as well, most especially the Vita exclusives like Hotaru no Nikki, but my last point sums it up, people wouldn't know what the fuck this game is and that's the overall majority of shit posters on Cred Forums, no one would discuss games here.

King of Fighters XIV

>I-I'm not a shill btw !
>Proceeds to play dead broken online game

Nice try Capcuck. How's the Spyware Fighter doing?

SFV is shit to.