youtube.com/watch?v=aitz_Wp0QIg
youtu.be/1Bcy6Ok4Nac
youtube.com/watch?v=0G59LgSoGQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ8eKVd5rXg
youtube.com/watch?v=9B3ULrePSzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

???

Posting in epic damage control thread

You linked a post that had nothing to do with your reply.

thats uncharted 3 tho

Splatoon and Bloodborne are the best games of the last four years honestly.

This is some abstract shitposting.

>7/2/6
boy, the passive aggression was one thing but to samefag in your own thread?

Wii U Homebrew+Loadiine Tutorial:
pastebin.com/HvHDL1mD

Color Splash:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwKOLur0r2Z5OFNSUVB6U0RMa0U

Title ID: [CNFE01]

Some reviews from the last thread:

>Writing:Good. It's actually quite good.
>Gameplay/Puzzles:Also quite good. Occasionally I get stuck because the solution is obfuscated by some stupid mechanic, but struggle makes it rewarding.
>Music: Great.

I'm at Daffodil Peak and I'm already bored as hell. Does this get any better?

Yes.

>Battle: Pretty trash, honestly. If they had used the battle system of the first two, this would have been hands-down the best Paper Mario. They didn't though. They tried to justify the gamepad's existence and made a great game just acceptable.

Nice photoshop.

Review from someone that actually finished the game

>everything is good but the main part
welp
at least crunchii has a decent stream and uploaded the music

He confirmed he hasn't finished it though.

Those are my posts, and I finished the game.

It's funny that Crunchii seemed to genuinely love the game.

>confirmed he hasn't finished it
>describes the entire ending
>people posted images of the same ending later in the thread
??

gee, user
why do you have to be such an asshole?

you get koopaling cards by defeating the roshambo wizards

>Those are my posts
user...

well he did admit to never playing 64 or finishing ttyd on stream
he's the type that would enjoy the game
everyone else hates it for not being a sequel to the rpgs

>people posted images of the same ending later in the thread
You mean the camera images from gameFAQs?

i made a comparison with general and common opinions on Color Splash and Sony's shitty movies and i just realized user was accusing me as a sonygger praising Tomb Raider: Guybrush Edition: The 4th Sequel

my question is: "Why?"

>everyone else hates it for not being a sequel to the rpgs
This. It's just people's unreasonable, biased hatred.

> →

That's fucking retarded, Sticker Star had something like that where you were on a raft floating away from a giant cheep cheep, and if you were eaten, GAME OVER.

>legitimate images are discredited because gameFAQs users don't know how to screenshot
??

Please stop bringing up Sony.

We're trying to have a civil discussion.

>Please stop bringing up Sony
>Paper Mario Color Splash / Sony thread
Ahem

Maybe you should return their and tell them how to take screenshots, in fact maybe you should there next time.

no, im pretty eager now due to this. also, the shitty OP.

why did you accuse me as a sonygger?

>return their
>maybe you should there next time
wanna try assuming I posted the images or came from gameFAQs again? possibly in less broken english?

So is Bowser the final boss?

>the shitty OP
Really? I thought the Mario Drake image was pretty good.

Color splash has it happen like 5 times in different areas
chase by chain chomp twice, by a train, by black ink twice, there might be other parts but I can't remember

Maybe_________

I'm sorry. I just woke up.
Maybe you should return to your home, gamefaqs, and then proceed to tell the other users of gamefaqs how to take adequate Wii U screenshots using the in-built software, in fact you should stay there next time instead of polluting Cred Forums with shitty camera shots.

>Please stop bringing up Sony.
>Paper Mario Color Splash / Sony thread
BLACKED Bowser is the final boss. Huey flies away with the BLACKED castle and squeezes the racist paint out.

The lava area also kills you inmediately

is there a video yet

cause it looks like a Mario game taking place in the wild west

but I never posted the photos
I don't even own a wii u to take screencaps myself
you can call me a sonygger now

The graphics are consistently gorgeous. I can't think of another game this gen that looks as good.

>sandy north african desert
>wild west
What?

>I don't even own a wii u
>not a sony fan
>Paper Mario / Sony thread
What the fuck are you doing?

making a point

How much are they paying you to defend this fucking game? Seriously, you have to bring up Sony to look like a victim of shitposting now?

No, no you're not.

Please stop bringing up Sony.

>Paper Mario / Sony thread

What image?

That's pretty cool.

Cool, what does he do in battle?

Fuck that's deep

I don't know I just sent it to the museum

Is this some light world/dark world stuff?

could someone upload a save of color splash.
I just want to see if it would work on my console

Yes it is, paralell universes are now canon scuttlebugs are not in game
youtube.com/watch?v=UGsI0e6GAfs

>scuttlebugs are not in game
Missed opportunity.

Post some good music
youtube.com/watch?v=aitz_Wp0QIg

W-why is this in the game?

youtu.be/1Bcy6Ok4Nac

Luigi takes you to bowser's castle on a kart

Post current progress.
Just beat Wendy

How far are you in Uncharted 4 though.

That doesn't play during that scene. It's an unusued placeholder.

our boys streaming once again

Got a link?

it plays when luigi asks you if you want to go, then he positions in front of the prisma fountrain and the countdown from MK8 plays. First time you go there is a cutscene with the rainbow road theme

"LOOKS LIKE"
not "IS"

read user

they need to make another Mario RPG, but not a Paper Mario one. Closer to the SNES one.

beat the game

>Nintendo with the subtle BBC

>they need to make another Mario RPG
there can be one (1) Mario RPG, user

>"LOOKS LIKE"
>looks like a sandy north african desert and not a north american desert
I'm so confused.

brighter idea

take former Paper Mario and make a Wario RPG

>Black Bowser's Castle
>BBC

i think this is an once per game clear card

youtube.com/watch?v=0G59LgSoGQQ

even brighter idea

get rid of the RPG and make a Wario Land 5

does Jamal work at Treehouse?

if we're gonna have another Wario Land we need to tell Sakamoto to
>stop stroking his greasy bald dick on rhythm games
>stop holding Kiyotake and rest of the WL4/Wario Land team hostage for Metroid #whatever
>bring them back to Wario Land with Wayforward on board to increase the workforce

So I have been watching the playthrough for the leaked Color Splash, and its started to make me want the game. Even though I am diehard SMRPG/PM64. But I am afraid, the last Wii U game I bought was Star Fox Zero, and I was badly burned by that game. I want to be able to somehow switch or trade in Zero and Guard for Color Splash, but I don't think that will be enough with how fucking gamestop works. I guess, its just that Color Splash seems more like a puzzle game, and by seeing it as that, I can get into it a little bit more. Still, should I do it? Am I just feeling this way because there are so few options for a new Wii U game for me?

Why not just download like everyone else is doing?

>Still, should I do it?
Here is what you do.

1. sell your WiiU
2. buy a PS4 Slim
3. buy Uncharted Drake's Collection and Uncharted 4

>Wendy's fight isn't on a boat in a storm
>it's just in a cave
>expected the camera to blind her or something
>it's just the Sponge Thing from Sticker Star
What a fucking waste of a good song.
Aside from that and Radical Larry, pretty boring.

>crunchii thinks anyone is going to BUY this game
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

>implying people won't
I'm curious as to how it will do. Federation Force flopped and that was a 3DS title. 3DS games usually sell more than Wii U games.

Final Boss from the same guy that had the pictures. Has Phase 1 and part of phase 2
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ8eKVd5rXg
That Black Bowser's Castle card tho.[/spoiler

youtube.com/watch?v=9B3ULrePSzs

Dude, stop. If you really want to defend the game, just mention the good things about it, don't shitpost.

"Brandon Schneider Everyone thought this game would be horrible and another bad paper mario game just because of the battle system. There is so much going for this game and I think everyone should give it a try. I am. "

L O L

Well, it did what the description said.
And I'm still disappointed.

"Bob omb Guy I actually want to buy this game"

Why are people trolling poor Crunchii?

"Mr. Waffle the 2nd This game is up there with the first 3 paper marios imo "
rofl

I guarantee this will sell less then Federation Force and that struggles to go over 100k.

Jokes on you, I already own a PS4, but not for shit games like Uncharted shit.

Who doesn't own a PS4?

I am. I can see it as its own thing now. Not a Paper Mario game, or a RPG, but kinda as a puzzle game. When you think about it, lots of the game seems to be about puzzle solving. Finding all the spots, finding the toads, figuring out which cards you need to beat the boss at all. Everything seems more about figuring it out, and less about battles and getting stronger.

See You're welcome.

No thanks, I prefer a physical collection. I don't want to ruin my precious Wii U with hack garbage.

You know what they say about a fool and his money.

>I don't want to ruin my precious Wii U with hack garbage
not him but you're going to be putting color splash in it
lighten up fag, it's a joke

This. Buy a PS4.

At its current stage, you can't do anything permanent to your Wii U, good or bad, regarding hacking. Everything currently possible reverts itself to normal when you turn off or reset your Wii U.

"BurningLowJump Colour Splash and TTYD shouldn't be compared anymore. It's obvious that they're two different games."

So did you enjoy it?

>ruin my precious Wii U with hack
I haven't "hacked" my Wii U and know very little about the procedure since there's really nothing I'm interested in pirating, but isn't it just placing stuff on SD cards?
>sensible person in a stream comment section

No, it's not as good as say Uncharted 4.

>sensible person in a stream comment section
Here is another one "someshyguy Ok... I'm realizing how childish these arguments are. "

Yeah, it is soon parted. From the idiot that buys all my games for me. For free.
I know, its cool bro. If you want to hack your Wii U, its fine by me. I just don't ever buy digital, or even pirate digital really.

Anybody have an idea as to if I would be able to trade in Star Fox Zero and Guard and get Color Splash when it comes out? Knowing how jewstop is however, they likely would want more then just those two games huh?

See

Dude I answered him here

That's cool. Still not interested.
>SD cards
Ah, so I couldn't do it, even if I wanted to. I don't have any SD cards, and can't be assed to buy some either.

Yes, you literally just copy some files to the SD card and load the exploit with the browser. No hacking or file editing on your console at all.

Lmao

Star Fox Zero gets you less than $20. If you choose store credit. Cash is about $16.
Yes, the bundle with Guard. Don't bother.
>not owning an SD card

Personally I think TTYD is the most overrated game of all time, and Sticker Star/Color Splash is the proper direction for the series.

someone with at least 1 brain cell

what you can play as Luigi or something?

No, Luigi just gives you a ride to the BBC.

Upvoted

Color Splash doesn't seem bad, just kind of boring. To anyone who has gotten pretty far into the game: does it get better, or should I just stop now?

Really? God dammit, fucking jewstop bullshit. I severely regret buying Star Fox Zero and Guard even more now.
Enjoy the name buddy, I abandoned it. Make it a legendary meme for me, ok?

>TTYD is the most overrated game of all time

>and Sticker Star/Color Splash is the proper direction for the series.

As someone who thought Sticker Star was decent heck no. Keep the use of established characters and maybe aesthetics, but until the gameplay unscrews itself, nope.

You are on the wrong side of history. Color Splash will be regarded as a true classic even if it doesn't sell well.

really doubt you'll get enough for star fox zero considering the bundle already dropped to $30 or less everywhere
which is what it should have cost

I agree there. Zero was such a fucking ripoff. Can't believe it was $50 at first.

This Uncharted 4 and Ratchet & Clank are so much better than the Wii U games.

Do the world a favor and drink bleach.

I'm at Violet Passage and so far it's been consistently pic related.

>So did you enjoy it?
Liking it so far, it has flaws but still a better game than sticker star.

Just stop. It's a drag all the way through.

It has some moments like the train, dark bloo inn and the pirate part. But the rest is a slog to go through

You sick bastard.

I love you.

Now I can finally play Uncharted 4.

You know, it takes more than one person to force a meme.

Why is this game so horrifying?

For all the shit Color Splash is getting, Toads are the fucking worst shit but Shy guys overall are pretty good and their dialogue is great.

Reminder that Toad is Miyamoto's least favorite character.

fuck off Tanabe

>Drawing Mario with 4 digits on each hand.

>no option to loop music forever in the museum
They can't even do the basic things

Who do you guys main in Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator?

>partner sacrifices itself yet again

jesus christ

That's good. Thanks for actually answering my question.

if i like super mario rpg will i like this? never played paper mario

What did you like about Super Mario RPG?

I'm pretty upset that the whole black paint thing is never resolved.

It's obvious from Bowser's dialogue that the paint itself is corrupting him. But it doesn't reveal its true form or anything like that, instead Huey just absorbs it like it's nothing.

Well the black paint originated from mixing the other colors, but it doesn't explain why it control him. Nor explains why bowser tosses the big stars away just to send the koopalings to fetch it later. the memories show that he does that after he sends the army to collect paint, so it just doesn't make sense

cute aesthetic, humorous dialogue, unique control scheme in-battle, bosses that can actually kill you. it had a lot of love put into it yet despite that the game's never pretentious or overreaching, like say a final fantasy.

You might find the first 2 in CS, but not the others
The first 2 PM games do have all that though, even if the combat system isn't as complex as SMRPG (since it's FF with Mario). Give them a try, but I think Color splash and sticker star aren't for you

why don't you play the mario rpgs everybody likes instead? paper mario, ttyd, superstar saga, etc.?

I beat Uncharted 4 a few months ago.

I personally enjoyed the fuck out of it despite Cred Forums memeing.

Well, Color Splash has a nice aesthetic, debatable quality of dialogue, you're stuck with the gamepad even when allowed buttons to fill in cards for the combat that's comparably more streamlined (can't select target, most attacks have splash damage, all action commands are pressing A, no stats to level up via experience system) and bosses CAN kill you, but only if you go in unprepared without knowing when to use the specific item that practically finishes the fight.

I'd recommend Paper Mario 64, TTYD, and the Mario & Luigi series instead.

I'm no fanboy but the system has sold really well. I hate fanboys. I've owned every Nintendo and Sony console since 1986. I don't understand the hate. The PS4 is quite good for the price.

It's still expensive here in the third world

Which third world? I know that gaming in South America is insanely expensive.
Cred Forums hates most things. They really hate things that are popular. If I listened to Cred Forums I'd never play games again.

HOLY FUCK why isnt there more praise for Roy's battle?

this is fucking awesome

BEST KOOPALING

Not many people reached that battle yet
It was ok. the gimmick was interesting, but I still like wendy's more

Well, the Black Paint seems to want to cover the world in itself, and it had Bowser remove the Big Paint Stars so that their paint couldn't be used to recolor everything afterwards, however it realized after that with all of the BPSs, it could make unlimited black paint (which would be faster than using slurped paint), so it started trying to collect them.

why is ludwigs boss music so fucking catchy!!?!

It would still be better if they went with Bowser Jr or the black paint star idea to give a different villain than once more possessed bowser. At least he speaks this time

this actually brought a smile to my face, i really thought they were just going to leave him as a cameo that sends you letters.

TSUN TSUN MARIO

Great moment

The fight with Bowser looks slightly annoying.

can't be any more painful than sticker star, fuck that bowser battle.

>72 damage in one go

jesus

wtf i hate Cred Forums now

this Huey sacrifice in the final boss isnt the same as Kersti/Sticker Star at all, the nigger's actually HELPING you like a partner would

>Kersti makes you invincible and gives you 6 fucking slots
>not helping
It's the same shit, you meme cancer.

It's the same basic idea but better executed mainly because Huey is an actually fucking likable character

>le meme invincible power-up you win!

Huey is actively contributing and fighting in the final battle alongside Mario. That's so fucking much more likable.

>makes you invincible

yeah, not the same shit dummy

Wait, did Roy seriously jack all his good cards?

>Kersti gives you invincibility and six slots and then disappears as part of a forced sacrifice that doesnt work because Kersti is a fucking shit character
>Huey does not give you win-button invincibility or additional slots but rather helps you by actually participating in the fight, and is a much better character to boot

Mamma mia, totally the same.

Yeah, having the pain knocked off of Bowser, only to have it reform into Black Paint Ztar would have been a cool finale.

oh shit, you can actually save Huey's final hit

>the state of Crunchii's timing

>if you don't block the last attack it heals half his HP
Good Game.

well uhhhh then block?

that was literally his most telegraphed attack

>literally git gud

hey, at least it's not at random

It's annoying because of how the battle system is. Remember it's resource based
Every healed attack means you just wasted a fuckton of cards for nothing

>giant slow moving ball gives him like 5 seconds to react with a block that lasts a good 2 seconds
>fucks up anyway

This guy is a grating moron.
>talks the game up
>gets super into all the shitty cinematics
>noooooo huey
As if anyone gives a shit. This is just as bad as SS.

So what's the difference between the "shitty cinematics" and your special moves from the other PM games?

>talks the game up

Wow, that triggers you? Guy seems to like the game and the visuals and that's what gets you? Come on man, that final hit fuck up was his biggest gaffe.

To be fair, his stupidity and the chat made scenes like this 10x more laughable

>I-I'm just gonna stall him out bro!

That you had clear action commands instead of pressing A at random times, and granted many effects like boost, recovery, status effects and damage

>pressing A at random times

everything is timed though

The game doesn't tell you when or how to press. In some actions you have to mash, others you have to press at arbitrary times

I followed this guide and got the game to boot, but during the intro it crashes. What did I do wrong? I'm running 5.5.1u (I'm not sure if the letter u indicates it's a hotfix for 5.5.1), have an SD card formatted at FAT32 and 64kb, folder structure is right, I have a SanDisk SD card, not some shitty one, copied the meta code into an xml file and put it in the meta folder. Not sure what I did wrong.

>That fucking instant kill attack

Is that a story battle or something?

Any move that didn't damage or heal was worthless

The game has a whole manual on the timing some different than others, it's not that hard. Like the megaphone item, it says to say whatever into the mic to make the attack stronger.

By crash you mean an error or if you're playing on gamepad only that the screen is blank?
If the screen is blank, mash A until the options appear (will take a while) and then change to gamepad screen
Or you can press - at the title screen

It's only if you take way too long to defeat him and he gets tired of you pussyfooting, the streamer was trying to stall him out but didn't realize how smart the AI was.

Yes being a shitty hype man does certainly "trigger" me, because nothing about the game is appealing.

Sorry, it freezes completely at the same point as soon as the lightning strikes.

to be fair, this

I'm pretty guilty on just using the heal and mass attack moves, when you have the options to wipe out all enemies, that's pretty much the go to.

>nuuuuuuuuuu stop enjoying things!

Huey is the living embodiment of saying "get it?" after an obvious joke. All he does is react to characters and events in the most obvious possible way anyone should react to them, usually reiterating or even explaining, so the braindead idiot player doesn't miss the obvious gag they just saw.

He's also a surrogate for Mario interacting with the world and its characters. The world talks AT Mario, he stares back vacantly, and Huey responds on his behalf. It's not as if Mario can't be a hero that actually interacts with and responds to the world around him beyond jumping on shit and collecting shit. Super Mario RPG, the first few Paper Marios, and the first couple of M&Ls had Mario feel like a characterized person, not like a zombe being controlled by a host organism always making sure I "get it", and some of those games even have a guide type partner, too.

On that note, is this game actually challenging at any point? Or is it like every other Paper Mario game sans the pit of 100 trials in TTYD?

The files might be corrupt, try redownloading

>Huey is the living embodiment of saying "get it?" after an obvious joke. All he does is react to characters and events in the most obvious possible way anyone should react to them, usually reiterating or even explaining, so the braindead idiot player doesn't miss the obvious gag they just saw.

There's an easier word for that: It's ""Japanese Humor""

That shit is ALL about delayed overexaggerated reactions + shouting and explaining the joke.

Says you, the only reason he's still playing is because he obviously like it.When the chat keeps asking the same questions about the game "oh is it good, should i buy it, should i buy it?", that itself gets grating.

Why is OP mentioning Uncharted? What does that have to do with anything?

Shit, fuck having to redownload all that shit. I'll give it a go. Hope that's it, thanks. I'm gonna download each file one by one.

>All he does is react to characters and events in the most obvious possible way anyone should react to them, usually reiterating or even explaining, so the braindead idiot player doesn't miss the obvious gag they just saw.
That's pretty much how all humor in Nippon is, yes. Explaining the punchline with bewildered reactions.

Probably just wanted to share the art?

Super Mario RPG didn't have that shit, and that game was actually funny. Not even dumbass Bowser was a Huey or a Starlow in that regard.

Ehhhhh, SMRPG was great but i wouldn't go to bat for the humor. Except for Boooster, he's the man.

Holo-Bowser looked pretty cool, sad it was in such a mediocre game.

I don't give a shit about Uncharted but I'm looking forward to Yakuza 0

Did mario even have a personality in the other paper marios? I know M&L has him doing gestures and being charismatic, but I recall him being silent in TYD

How much of an improvement is this over Sticker Star?

He's silent in all of them, only really expressing his personality through sounds and gestures. Really, he's pretty generic in Paper Mario. He shows more personality in the M&L games, the way he acts around Luigi is pretty funny at times.

Huey is so much fucking better than Kersti holy shit

When I download these files, they become "001", "002", "003", etc. files that I can't open with 7zip "as archive". Can anyone help please?

ex: ColorSplash.7z.001
ColorSplash.7z.002

It helps if you imagine him sounding like Bender from Futurama

Ah, so Huey doesn't die. He just flies off into space, never to be seen again.

You're given plenty if choices for Mario to interact with the world, and Mario directly interacts with people, with his partner being there for the ride, instead of the other way around like the later PMs and M&Ls. His personality was definitely a lot more prominent in SMRPG and early M&L, though.

>he really doesnt come back

Huey had a hard life

That actually makes it way better.

Not saying much. He's even worse than Starlow in Paper Jam.

All-in-all a pretty good ending, all things cinsidered.

hell no, no love for that round thing.

This is LITERALLY the kind of shit I expected from MGSV

Keyword being "even" dope.

>Producer
>Kensuke Tanabe
>Supervisor
>Shigeru Miyamoto

Cred Forums was right again

TANABE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How's that LOVE and ROMANCE user?

He's not coming back

>just realized Kersti = Sticker
>mfw

W-WE GOTTA 100% IT BRO

Good. Maybe Kersti will join him when she returns in Sticker Star 3.

>Game is centered around glue
>Partner is the child of Kertsi and Huey

>Game comes out
>Miiverse interviews open up
>We felt like we accomplished the absolute best of the Sticker Star formula and now intend on doing something different for the next Paper Mario for NX
>Thank you for enjoying Color Splash

How would you react?

Do you really want a TTYD-style game by Tanabe and friends at this point?

I really don't like how they've been adding navi partners since SPM. I hope the next mario rpg foregoes this trend

Yeah, I'd say the people crying over the paint pot are pretty margarine.

People read those?

yes this game was good so

Indifferent. Their two games have been mediocre.
The Kirby ones have a lot of information for the thirsty lore-fags.

You mean bucket cheese spread.

I was actually unaware, i just raid miiverse for drawings and shit.

Color Splash has showcased their talent well enough. What needs to happen next is original settings, no tippi/starlow/suitcase/kersi/huey character, and a more traditional battle system

Yeah, I didn't know they did interviews for a while. There's a lot for the 3DS games with stuff like the Happy Mask Salesman answering Majora's Mask questions, AlphaDream's ideas during M&L development, and the Kirby interviews have a bunch of backstory and concept art.

>and now intend on doing something different for the next Paper Mario for NX
Well, I'm confident whatever they make will look amazing while the gameplay is dull as fuck.

Of course the first thing you had to say in your "review" was the goddamn ending. I don't really give a shit about the story but fuck you for being that guy.

It's because people were talking about the ending when the other thread died

So is the game really that short? I mean, it just fucking came out and a bunch of people already finished it. Might pull an all-nighter if that's the case.

Paper Mario has always had dull combat though. Not as flashy as M&L or even SMRPG

>Paper Mario has always had dull combat though
They managed to make it worse.
As someone who pirated Sticker Star, I have to say I preferred how quickly battles played out in it even if they were mostly pointless.

The game leaked 3 days ago, it's enough time for no lifers to beat it.
It is relatively long compared to sticker star so much that it feels like dragging sometimes

Nothing is as big a drag as Dream Team.

play sticker star

>Sticker Star
>Color Splash
>BIS if you don't give a fuck about Bowser