Doomguy vs. B.J. Blazkowicz vs. Serious Sam vs. Duke Nukem vs. Master Chief

Doomguy vs. B.J. Blazkowicz vs. Serious Sam vs. Duke Nukem vs. Master Chief

Round 1: Fists no armor
Round 2: Armor and full arsenal

Game mechanics not included (doomguy can take rockets to face and can carry 10 guns at once)

Who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSgLQzjfj00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doomguy has single handedly defeated the armies of Hell four times, AND took down a demon the size of a mountain. Solo.

No contest.

I agree with the waste of air.

Doomguy is canonically the strongest FPS character of all time. He also never needs to reload.

It's either gonna be doomgoy or duke. I would've said master chef but after seeing him get beat up by Jamal in guardians, he looks like a lil bitch. Someone post the webm

Both the shotgun and the SS have reload animations. It's just not manual.

Master Chief has several body enhancements that make him go far beyond peak human, doom guy I'd just a suit.

Plus, his armor >>> Doom guy's armor

Also, Covenant and Flood are probably just as, if not more formidable than the cannon fodder enemies of Doom's version of hell.

Lo Wang wins by name alone.

This. With the praetor armor and all his weapons including the bfg he takes it izi pizi

>I am severely delusional.

Master Chief was never such a threat that his enemies had to drop an entire temple on him.

And even THAT wasn't enough, since they had to cover it in cursed runes and fight with the ferocity of a rabid dog to keep anyone from coming near it. Not because they hate Doomguy and want him sealed. No. Because they FEARED Doomguy enough that the thought of him escaping made them shit themselves.

Canon Doomslayer fought the legions of hell with just a sword. MC is no where near his level on a canon level.

Doomguy, no other hero has made Hell literally so scared that they sealed him away.

>The seeing all this newfound love doom and doomgoy
Feels good man

doomguy has Warhammer 40k level over-the-top achievements

Master Chief has the power of plot immunity

Sam, Duke and B.J are roid raged

Doomguy wins

>game mechanics don't count
clearly this movement speed wasn't meant to be taken literally.

Even so
>fully suited Spartans can go from 0 to 60 almost instantly
And even then
>full sprint speed is very niche in a fight like this

Douk has the double kick and wins the fist round, just sayin'

It'd go down to doomguy and douk in the 1st.

Master Chef might win in the second assuming he can keep up with Doomguys blazing fast movement.

BJ is the odd man out because while he has his own brand of bloodthristiness and cunning, he just doesn't have the stamina to go through it.

Honestly its not even fair to put Doomguy in here in the first place. His anger and sheer lust for blood as well as variety of weapons make him a force of nature. He was already a terrifying menace until someone in hell made him the armor. Only reason he was stopped was because they dropped a temple ceiling on him.

Why would Doomguy fight his grandfather?

If anything the two Blazkowicz would team up and pretty much demolish the other three.

this

Caleb

Ah, the good 'ol "Hell fears Doomguy" meme

The hell in Doom isn't your biblical all mighty demon filled pit of despair. If it were, doom guy wouldn't even be able to last a few seconds.

Hell in doom is no worse than a flood infested halo or high charity. Plus, much of the covenant fears Master chief in the same way, that's why they call him The Demon.

>meme

That shit is canon, son. Go play Doom 4.

This is more of fan theory/fiction, isn't it?

Besides it's not like that matters. Why and how would these characters fight each other in the first place user..?

Except in the Bible it isn't a demon infested anything.

Hell is a prison in the Bible not some evil anarchy kingdom.

So that would actually be easier to fuck up that the one in Doom.

This

>BJ vs Doomguy
>BJ fighting his great great grandson

Round 1 probably doomguy. He can literally rip a baron of hell in half.

Round 2 also doomguy. With his armor and shit like the bfg9000, it's not even a question.

>reads first line
>full autism mode
>doesn't read second line.

I know it's true, but the point I made is that "Hell" in Doom is a pussy version of what hell should really be, and chief could make a bitch out of these enemies just as easily.

Is Doomguy16 the same one that was in 64

Doomguy + B.J. + Sam + Duke crossover when?

It was confirmed more or less a long ass time ago IIRC.

Commander Keen is the grandfather of the BJ in Wolfenstein, who in one of the Doom RPGs pisses off the demon that would go on to be the Cyberdemon (who vows vengeance on his descendants).

And in DOOM RPG2 you find a log addressing him as B.J. Blazkowicz III.

certainly not master chief because he gets wrekt in every cutscene, by guilty spark, the didact and locke.

Yes. And Doom 1 and 2.

If we're being full legit then hell is really just a lake of fire in canon.

Most people just insert Dante's version of hell because it's scarier than an endless void or massive lake of eternal flame. It's funny though because Dante's version of hell exists just to call a bunch of popes faggots and the french gay pigs that fuck their mothers and suck dick.

Doom is built on 20th Century DnD and Metal hell.

>"The hell in Doom isn't your biblical all mighty demon filled pit of despair."

>Hell in Doom isn't filled with demons and satanic imagery

???

>Doomguy, Commander Keen, and BJ team up to defeat evil

Sam sweeps the second round with his serious bomb.

Okay.

Chef's hardcore in lore, but in gameplay he's pissweak. Like everything in halo except the CE pistol, really.

BJ's tough, but peak-human tough.

Doomguy's explicitly undead. As in he died, went to hell, then fought his way out, then fought his way back in again. That's Doom I and II. He dies at the end of Knee Deep in the Dead.

Caleb's also undead. I can't remember how durable he is though.

Serious Sam and Duke are powered purely by quips, someone else's got to chime in for them.

Lo Wang has weapons from japanese!Hell, right? He might be a contender.

>what hell should really be
>really be
Obvious retardation aside, I don't think you've ever read the bible, because Doom version of hell is sure more violent, gruesome and terrifying that the shit you can read in the bible.

I just wanna know who the cheeky fucker is that decided betraying hell and making Doomguy his armor was a good idea.

I get the feeling he did it for a giggle.

He bought into the fire and brimstone shit.

If the Bible is legit (which I'm not getting into because I don't fucking care) then Hell is just a hole where people get sent for not sucking big Y's cock hard enough during life.

Lucifer is a prisoner, not a warden.

The demons would be immortal and could kill you instantly, or keep you alive for eternity and torture you if they were what I described.

But in doom, they're just cannon fodder grunts and some slow, fat, heavy hitters that are killed easily by earth weapons.

Wasn't Hell just suppose to be a big empty void, and the real punishment is the absence of God?

I forget where I heard that.

Implying B.J. would kill his grandson

Except the demons in hell don't torture you, you fucking retard.

It a lake of fire, not your edgy meme torture zone.

This is example A of why religion is a fucking sham, none of these retards bothered to read about what eternal damnation actually is and just assume the 60 year old white man on stage screaming about SAYTEN raping our children with Dio albums is right.

No he'd probably just spank him a lot and tell him to calm down.

That is basically what it's supposed to be, yes.

In the Bible its literally just described as a "lake of fire" and even then that's not super clear.

I think we're not talking about the actual bible, but Dantes inferno/ the cliche hell that has been made over the last few decades.

>Caleb's also undead. I can't remember how durable he is though.
Caleb is a serious threat for anyone, himself included. I don't think he would be though enough to go against Doomguy, but still, he his pretty much immortal, defeat what is basically a god and is one of the very few Chosen One. Also, a violent, sarcastic psychopatic maniac with little sense of mercy, for what is worth.

It was a pain elemental, tired of being bullied by cooler demons

Kevin Smith's film Dogma.

Bible hell is just "lake of fire where you go if you're bad"
Dante's fanfic added ironic punishments and then people drew fanart of his fanfic.

power level imo - Doomguy>MasterChief>Duke Nukem>Serious Sam>BJ

Then he might as well have said that Doomguy didn't fight through the REAL hell because it wasn't like the one in fucking DMC3.

You can't compare two fictional depictions of a place that has a vague as shit description and say one is more real.

Maybe because the bible don't take into account that it may conflict with a FPS made in 1993?
This is the most retarded thing i have seen this week.

Calm your autism buddy. We're talking the stereotypical hell full of unkillable demons and shit, not the "actual" dark abyss/eternal prison.

It's all fake anyway, not sure why your fucking overreacting like a little bitch.

Steve from minecraft would beat them all

If timetravel was a thing I'd take a generator, PC, and new Doom to show the fucks that wrote the Bible and tell them its an accurate depiction of hell.

Then come back and read the improved Bible that worships Doomguy.

Can't say I liked him much. Looking forward to a Shadow Warrior style remake of Blood though, one where the graphics don't look like literal feces. Search your feelings, you know it to be true. Game is still fun though.

Also this thread isn't going to go anywhere if you all just sit and jerk off your favourite space marines.

Even so he wasn't wrong when he said that hell is lame and weak in Doom. Especially if rockets and bullets tear through them easily.

This version of Hell sounds like Limbo.

E3M7: Limbo is a level taking place in Hell.

The hellish plot thickens.

Serious Sam, Duke, and Master Chief fought some aliens. B.J. fought the Nazis. Doomguy fought the forces of Hell, the ultimate goddamn evil. Nothing can stop Doomguy.

Doomguy and MasterChief are superhuman and have advantages in round one.

The other three have the advantage in round 2 with Duke probably have the best chance with his Shrink Ray

Here is a serious response for an ironic post,
The battle system in Minecraft is garbage. Spam left click at each other until you win, Anyone could beat him

That's pre-Catholic canon. We're talking when Rome adopted Christianity canon.

Catholic canon is an eternal lake of fire where the sinners burn in agony knowing the absence of God's love.

Then you hit the renaissance and that's when hell gets its first versions of what people think of today. However around then it was mostly demons working for God to punish everyone and not a bastion of evil.

You really don't get the sinister kingdom of hell with the devil sitting on the throne until the 1800s Evangelicals.

And then in the 20th century you get the more GOOD AND EVIL HELL IS A SCREAMING PIT OF FIRE AND DESTRUCTION AND GORE AND BATS AND UNKILLABLE IMMORTAL DEEEEMONS THAT EAT YOUR SOUUUUL shit.

The point was Hell is weak in the game retard. Chief could fucking plow through it too.

Doomguy has the BFG. Even if it misses you as long as you are close to where the shot lands that's it.

master chief is shit and would get his shit slapped by both

Imagine him scooting around really small and firing marble sized BFG balls.

>Search your feelings, you know it to be true
It is. That say, I still enjoy Blood, it's a genuinely good game and I think it's at least on par with DN3D. (then again, I guess I'm pretty easy to satisfy because I liked Blood II)

But, most of all, I want a remake a Blood because I just love Caleb and Stephen Weyte voice. The one-liners were just too damn good, and the "idle speech" shit were sometime seriously funny. Hearing Caleb sing "My Heart Will Go On" still makes me smile each time.

> Chief could plow through it
> can't even beat one black guy

Underrated post

hmmm I'd also give the edge to Duke because he has a jetpack that could get him out of the range of the BFG.

Chief is genetically augmented so he wins even without armor.

Between the normal people I think the Duke would be king.

Motherfucker can lift the planet. Dies to a spider bite though.

implying the bible isn't fictional

Or that Chef didn't fight the Covenant because they are different to the ones from Halo Halos In Space.

Canon feats:

Doomguy fought his way into and out of the afterlife at least once each. Has died but it didn't take.

Chief has fought his way into and out of dozens of hostile institutions. He's killed hundreds of really fucking nasty aliens, most of which were bigger and stronger than him (and who often had better weapons).

Chief does this with air support, allied marine support, a super advanced AI, power armour, and guns.

Doomslayer uses guns, and unspecified body armour. In the new game, power armour from hell (?).

Well Doomguy does have more than one gun

>he cares about the second trilogy

Plus Locke is a trained spartan too, so it makes sense. He's not just a Dindu nuffin

It comes down to Doomguy and Master Chief. Doomguy ends up winning.

Round 1 is no question Doomguy would rip and tear every single one of them apart.
When it comes to Round 2 it's really all up to who gets the first shot off.

Sorry buddy. Second trilogy is canon. Nothing you can do about it.

Chief is weaker than a black guy and scared of a wimpy science chick.

Sam.

>incredibly fast
>can slice a 8 ft. musclebound alien or a huge pissed off skeleton demon into pieces with a knife
>can get tossed the length of a football field by a charging bull and shake it off
>weapon choices include a bomb that kills everything but Sam in a massive radius, a sniper rifle for long-range combat that kills aliens the size of school buses in one shot, and a ship cannon that fires uranium-filled shells the size of beach balls
>a typical encounter involves being ambushed by dozens of enemies that run at olympic sprinter speeds or faster
>once killed an alien warlord 300+ feet tall and the most powerful sorcerer in the universe
>has the favor of Judeo-Christian God on his side
>survives helicopter and UFO crashes on a regular basis no worse for wear

And you can't say "Doomguy is immortal and all of hell fears him" and "Doomguy can run 60mph and maintain that speed indefinitely" because that's conflicting canon

Sam has the Serious bomb. Doomslayer has the BFG. Duke has shrink rays and shit.

If they're not immune to eachother's "i win" buttons it's a speed contest.

That's it, your not invited to my rp server

old blaz has killed plenty of real mystical based demons and shit with nowhere near the tech that doomguy has

and 'hell' in doom is just another reality/dimension, its only called hell because of its similarity to what most people think hell would be like

Question: Does Duke Nukem have access to steroids in round one? That would put him on par with Doomguy levels of strength if so.

Thanks user. Not enough Sam love in the thread.

What Doomslayer achieves (kicking the shit out of hell) is more impressive, but it's significantly more straightforward in-game than dealing with SS's crazy horde bullshit.

I think thats a game mechanic.

BFG only effects demons in canon.

Which canon? It's a ball of plasma.

That's not canon, though.

>doomgoy

They fear him enough to call him Doom Slayer.

Master Chief dies first because massive faggot.

Doom guy wins

Why the fuck can you never sprint at 60 in game then?

Nu-doom has it as a device that only effects creatures with high levels of argent energy.

You're thinking of the Unmaker, stupid. The hell laser gun. The BFG9000 could be considered a weapon of mass destruction if it affected matter and not organic alone.

Duke wins round 1

They call me the "home invader of Olympia", but nobody seems to be afraid of me in person.

>I just love Caleb and Stephen Weyte voice
youtube.com/watch?v=LSgLQzjfj00

>Canon of a single game vs canon of three games.

> 'hell' in doom is just another reality/dimension
>Hell in Doom isn't Christian Hell
>It's just another dimension!
That's fucking irrelevant. It's still an inhospitable wasteland teeming with extremely aggressive and malicious sentient beings. Doomguy managed to fucking whip an entire dimension's ass nonstop for so long that he became a legend. It literally doesn't matter if it's biblical hell or not. It's a demonic plane and he made it his bitch.

That's interesting. It'd probably work on Night Sentinels and on the UAC CEO though/

>1993 doom

Get with the times gramps, that ain't the real BFG.

Confirmed never played an old doom game. He is super human with his strength and speed. He kicks demons to death. The only way he loses is if you level down his health and strength which defeats the purpose of asking who is stronger. Keep in mind that master chief dies from one hit from behind and none of these other characters do.

I want Jojo! I want Jojo!

That's because houses aren't sentient and can't be afraid of you.

doom cannon is he's just a psycho peak human grunt marine though.

Nu doom doesn't even specify if he's become superhuman, just that he doesn't age in hell

>Nu doom doesn't even specify if he's become superhuman
Yes it does. Holy shit. Get your lore together. He has superlative strength, speed and endurance granted to him by the Seraphs. He's also got a nearly impenetrable layer of argent energy on his skin that the UAC couldn't penetrate or pierce at all.

>Nu doom doesn't even specify if he's become superhuman

He's above human ability in some form. He has those freaky demon runes tattooed all over his body.

Sam does everything Doomguy can do without the use of armor.

Sam wins (but only if he's serious).

A man can dream.

He has angelic blessings, special energy shielded skin and other-dimensional super armor forged by the Night Sentinels.

Replace Chief with Quake Ranger then we're good

Doomguy walks faster than all the others sprint, while carrying more, heavier equipment. Doomguy literally wins 1v4

>A game with a flesh out and fully realized universe wherein every aspect of its own fiction is explained and detailed; officially licensed and published by the owners of the property
>Three shooting games with the technological complexity of a scooter, made by socially inept programmers who give as much thought towards the narrative as they do their own hygiene.

A real heavyweight match right here.

There's only two choices here. Either canon doomguy killed all of hell while getting blown to hell and back or canon doomguy killed all of hell without getting touched because he would die in one hit.
Either way there is only one game in which doomguy was not a god among men and masterchief dies with one punch to the back or one clip in the face in every single game.

Ebin social shaming. It's like i'm really arguing with a girl.

>The Doom Marine possesses powerful superhuman abilities, which are all used when the Marine is fighting against Hell's Legions. His superhuman Strength means he can rip, tear, and crush Demons and Cyborgs with relative ease, which the Doom Marine uses to take down even the most powerful of Hell's minions. His Endurance, Stamina and Durability gives The Marine the ability to take large amounts of damage without stopping (Though he can still die from natural causes such as high falls, and isn't able to survive death hits when his health is at zero). The Doom Marine is also extremely fast, mobile and agile, allowing him to traverse and maneuver around the environment and battle arenas whilst also battling Demons and dodging attacks. The Doom Marines greatest superhuman feats are shown when he kills the towering Cyberdemon by tearing out its Argent accumulator and then using its horn to decapitate it after it revived, defeating the highly durable Hell Guard by killing the parasitic controllers inside of them (Used first Hell Guards own weapon to stab through its armor and kill the parasite from within, punched through second Hell Guards armor plating and squished its parasite, and killed the third Hell Guard by ripping off its armor before tearing the parasite in half), and taking down the powerful Spider Mastermind.

>Master Chief
>not Recon 54

???

Blazkowicz is DoomGuys ancestor, if Doom Guy kills him, he ceases to be.

Checkmate.

Don't ask the question if you don't want the answer. Either all four doom games are canon which makes the last game not have weight or you need to specify which doomguy in the topic. If you need to cherry pick that much so your husbandfu can win then that defeats the point of the question.

Seriously Master Chief is a little bitch who barely left his backyard next to this guy

>I have no idea how canon works
The most recent version of events is the most true in all cases.

You should play doom 2016, matey.

>It's not cherry picking if I ignore the most lore heavy entry, and focus on narrative-barren games where I get to interpret game mechanics how ever I want.

If you are being that autistic then master chief wins because everyone else died of old age when master chief was alive.

seriously though, i wasn't expecting all of the lore that was in DOOM and was pleasantly surprised.

I'm not ignoring that the game exists. You are ignoring that the 3 other games existed. If only games with lore are important then serious Sam and Duke wouldn't be in the match-up. Either average doomguys power across all 4 games or specify only 2016 doomguy.

>B.J Blazkowicz is Doomguy's grandfather, so its Doomguy and B.J. Blazkowicz vs Serious Sam vs Duke Nukem vs Master Chief.
His suit takes energy which tanks 2 MegaKelvin lasers with ease, tanks city-sized temples and with Berserk and Quad Damage can deal around 76x more than an Elephant Gun point blank per punch.

>they're related so they have to be on the same team

You're an idiot. Stop fucking twisting the rules, it's a fictional fight with fictional characters

Most people don't want to kill their grandson or granddad.

Its. A. Fictional. Fight.

With characters that don't even exist.

Doesn't mean they wouldn't team up :^)

Same reason the Sniper Rifle only has 4 bullets or why Sam Fisher has a big green light on his back; gameplay mechanic.

In OPs case it's a free for all and they can't team up.

But what about GIANT WOOOOOORM

Ya know, BJ might be too busy inner-monologuing to give it his all.

Who's gotten more puss?

Literally stop tripfagging everywhere you post fag

Douk

Duke, of course.

He gets more puss in a week than the rest of them get in a year. Combined.

Somebody, post that doomguy in the court screencap.

Nothing autistic about chronology user.

I remember hearing that the different versions of Doom were considered more or less canon. I don't know about you but I "executed" a lot of demons in H-Doom.

>He also never needs to reload
Neither does Serious Sam unless we're counting the three or so weapons in BFE nobody used

That is a point in his favor.

>Fists and no armor
Serious Sam is out immediately, BJ is next, and Doomguy and Chiefo have a long fight before it ends in a double KO.

>Armor and full arsenal
Serious Sam jobs after doing his best, again BJ is next, but Chief has the advantage until Doomguy manages to hit the BFG the first time and starts snowballing

I'm assuming duke would be around BJ and Sam's level in your analysis.

This is a good answer though. Good job.

I'm not gonna lie, I completely forgot about Duke. who hasnt though He'd probably be a bit better than BJ in the fistfight and a bit worse than BJ in the gunfight.

>And you can't say "Doomguy is immortal and all of hell fears him" and "Doomguy can run 60mph and maintain that speed indefinitely" because that's conflicting canon
What you retard?

Doom 1, 2, and 64 are canon to Doom 4.

classic doomguy the rest are pussies including nudoomguy

Going by the latest games in each series:
SS

And anyone who played SS3 knows why.

why are American Christians so edgy