Is anyone else finding the reviews for this game suspicious?

Is anyone else finding the reviews for this game suspicious?

I like racing games, and open world racing games are fun, but they're never masterpieces of gaming. All the reviews even say that it's kind of generic, just a regular open world racing game but done pretty well.

How can that be getting almost perfect scores and rave reviews on pootube?

It's also XBONE/windows 10 exclusive, and made by Microsoft.

Is that not suspicious as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaZZgrF6miA
ibtimes.co.uk/forza-horizon-3-review-playground-games-drifts-off-wheel-xboxs-latest-racer-1582149
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paid reviews.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WaZZgrF6miA

Microsoft are basically fucked. In the next 10 years ago PC gaming will be Linux based (steam os) and microshit will be for businesses who can't afford apple.

They know that and seem to have upped their expenditure on paid reviews and shills.

No, if generic third person/first person shooters can get great reviews, then why can't a racing game?
It's a very good game, and it's getting very good reviews. Just because it's a racing game doesn't mean it can't be great.
And what does the Microsoft exclusivity have to do with anything?

>user discovers paid reviews

congratulations welcome to the past decade

>And what does the Microsoft exclusivity have to do with anything?

>being this naive

Negativity and paranoia: the post

Seriously man. It deserves its praise when you consider how shit this year has been for games.

there's one negative review on Metacritic
ibtimes.co.uk/forza-horizon-3-review-playground-games-drifts-off-wheel-xboxs-latest-racer-1582149
>all those fanboys in the comments whining because someone dared to have a differing opinion on the game

happens all the time, vidya journalism is a mix of bad taste, nepotism, and bribery

almost all the big name games get 9/10 despite being samey and average.

>2016
>Believing this

My sides are in orbit

>If you don't innovate then your game doesn't deserve more than a 5

If your personal GOTY is a simple racing game then your opinion on gaming in general is irrelevant.

>just a regular open world racing game but done pretty well
So what are they supposed to do to make it better? It's a racing game that looks and probably feels good to play. A 92/100 for a racing game means it's a good racing game, and the genre isn't for everyone anyway. If you're upset that it's going to potentially steal away meaningless Game of the Year awards from your favorite game, those only go toward progressive (or "progressive") games while this game would just be finetuning what has been done before.

At least they didn't make a petition to have it taken down lmao

It's not like this has been a great year for games

dirt rally was really good

What are you trying to prove with this post?

Horizon 2 was the best racing game of the year
Horizon 3 improves pretty much all of it, with stuff for pretty much everyone.

Nothing suspicious at all.

Jesus Driveclub keeps looking absoloutely impeccable. Easily the best looking racing game of all time.

This sounds like "I'm bored of racing games".

Pretty unfair review.

I bought it just for the graphics, only played it a few times but it was $12 so whatever.

Jesus Christ this delusion. Every year is the year of the Linux desktop, top fucking kek.

I can't put the shit down, user. I'm not even that big of a racing game fan but this one is a lot of fun. Playing it on PC 1440p getting 100ish FPS with a 980 Ti. Couldn't ask for more.

YEAH, IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

Game's actually cool. Played an hour or so of it. Still not worth $100 (no game is), not buying. A shame.

It's only 60 user unless you're a Day -4 cuck

on PC? i could only find it for $100 for the cuckmaster edition

The only good Forza was the first one. Three years on and GTA online is still the best/ most fun racing experience and thats sad.

I know one such reviewer. Theres no pay, he just likes it.

But keep your tinfoil hat on