Nobody invades you

>nobody invades you
>nobody to invade

So this is that glorious PvP Cred Forums was talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcinvasion.com/dark-souls-multiplayer-disabled
pcinvasion.com/dark-souls-pc-multiplayer-back-online-today
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

assuming this is bait, but I'm gonna reply anyway

try downloading DSCM for some multiplayer

it's kind of an old game.

If you only just started playing it then you are extremely late to the party. Everyone is playing DAS3 and BB. You're too slow.

So what do I do now in this game? Just bought it recently and played 5 hours already.

2 is the only one with good pvp, genius.

No one actually plays 2. More people are in DS1 than 2.

Play during the annual event week, dummy. That being said, I was literally watching my friend gank Parish at his house last Friday, he was getting pretty constant invasions.

It's still pretty active on PS3

You're fucked. Especially if you need coop buddies. Just turn it off and go play das3. It feels way too slow in comparison to das3 and bb. Dare I say archaic.

Beat the game you fucking mongoloid.

>5 hours in
>trying to invade
>wanting to get invaded

why don't i believe you

Finish it.

keep playing the singleplayer
its really good by itself t.b.h.(to be honest)

you can even summon bots in offline mode if you really need them for co-op

just play by yourself. The pvp is not so spread out, it is concentrated around Anor londo, the Darkroot garden and the "battle of stoicism" in the dlc.

Nah don't listen to him. He is the devil.

What if I feel bored?

Don't finish it

Don't play it. It is old hat now. Cred Forums will try to grump you into finish it don't listen to grumpy gramps Cred Forums

The game is still region-locked for certain areas.
SL? I can invade you if you want.

If you aren't enjoying the singleplayer you should drop the game completely; the PvP is just an extension of it.
And you guys should stop shilling the game; it's not for everyone.

>I have no idea how to do problem solving
Just make up challenges for yourself. Make your own fun, faggot. Fist only SL1 no armor run I bet you won't do it

>bored

git gud and stop dying so much

Like five fucking years ago idiot.

>Duuude, where's the Bioshock 2 multiplayer at? Fucking retarded how could you lie to me?

GUYS WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I FIND ANY GAMES IN SOCOM?!

SHIT GAME.

>SL
Sierra Leone?

Soul level.

Then stop playing for a while. Come back to it.

You mean nobody plays Bioshock 2 multiplayer? What the fuck!

Sup Cred Forums i just bought Sonic Adventure 2 and i can't find anyone to battle against me. I guess ign was right about the sonic franchise...

>doing challenge runs on your first playthrough of a game you don't enjoy

>starts playing game years after it was released
>two sequels have been made since, and one is still being updated with DLC and patches
>"Hurr why is the first game dead?"

Change your Steam download region. I think LAN Event (USA) is the most active.

So why they should be on Steam then? Delete previous game after the next one releases.

Did PvP all the time on my level 8 character, seeing as i was level 8 i could invade anyone from level 1 to 737. highest level i managed to invade was a 247 and killed him easily.
I hardly ever had trouble invading, in DS2 i cant invade for shit though

It came out in fucking 2011

Thats not how dark souls 1 servers work and you know nothing

worked on my machine

Wow I didn't even remember that... was too young I guess.

I think PvP is the worst part of the souls series, and I don't think it's well implimented at all.
In fact, I would even say that Souls games would be far stronger if they had no PvP at all.

I think you're a huge fucking faggot.
Infact I know you're a huge fucking faggot.

OP's a fucking idiot, boys. Time to post your DS play times. Mine is kinda small relative to others. Don't judge.

>complaining about MP in a game that's years old

Too bad, glory days are long gone. BBglitching in console versions was DS PVP prime.

I just feel that having a function in a game that forces player interaction while also punishing the host player for said interaction is poor design and encourages ebin "trolling" and cheating more than anything else.

I have over 1k hours on the ps3 version

Dark Souls 2 is the closest thing I've played to the ideal MMO where you can be attacked at any time and have to be prepared to defend yourself creatively.

From disabled PvP a few days before Dark Souls 3 launched.

pcinvasion.com/dark-souls-multiplayer-disabled

>souls games
>pvp

no idea how anybody values pvp in souls games

I'm struggling to think of a game with worse online gameplay

Play on ps3

Dark Souls 2 is actually the main reason I hate Souls PvP.
To each their own I guess.

>what is humanity
>being this pleb

DSCM+humanity on+ not being overleveled = invasions when you reach a later part of the game since most invaders dont bother getting the red orb extremely early

anyone who plays the souls games for pvp is a fucking moron

Build a time machine and try again in 2012.

t. person who got owned by giantdad

Why do you hate it specifically? It beats the hell out of unhollowing being a multiplayer on/off switch.

I actually vastly prefer that. It means that, at least, an invading player can't fuck you out of recovering your lost souls.

Because there is several hundred hours of replayability between NG+ and builds and the singleplayer is the real star of the show?

You're fucking stupid.

>le ebin troll

pcinvasion.com/dark-souls-pc-multiplayer-back-online-today

stop being intentionally misleading

you are four years late to the party fuckhead, I am sorry but I'm not sorry.
It's like booting up quake 3 in 2016
on a Monday 6 am and expecting to find a full server playing TDM.

Really? The Battle of Stoicism is getting some use? I thought people ditched it since it offers no rewards for victories, or that's what I heard