Wtf was his problem anyway!?

wtf was his problem anyway!?

Heresy

he was very baka and not even a little bit sugoi.

wtf was the chaos gods' problem anyway?

They are mirrors of our emotions. So you and I are the problem, user.

Daddy Issues: Deluxe Edition

but i'm part of alpha legion, so I'm part of the solution

maybe

He believed in lies, blinded by his ego , he threw away humanity

He saw how great the Interex were and was forced to destroy them.

He never really got over it.

Also Erebus.

why would anybody trust a guy that looks like that

he thought the emperor was going to ruin humanity

they gave the emperor some power and knowledge in return for him turning humanity to their worship, but after he left the warp on molech he said "hahaha fuck you I lied" and they got super salty.

>They are mirrors of our emotions

how original

Chaos showed him a vision of the future, and didn't tell him that it was the future as it would happen if he went against the Emperor.

Does the scant handful of good HH books make up for how that series has essentially destroyed the mystique and mythological aura surrounding the heresy?

P sure that the dark gods have a few years on these manga dudes

40k is extremely unoriginal in a ton of aspects, but Warhammer's warp has existed decades before this weebshit was even a pipedream, user.

40K wasn't even a think until the late 80

Never got enough head pats from Daddy.

Whiny little tantrum baby.

Fucking Erebus

They were all good, if I remember correctly

So you're saying the Emps KEK'd the Chaos Gods?

he really is our guy

>Ultramarine gimmick: Most bestest awesome chapter
>Dark Angel gimmick: Mosy loyal chapter

Redundancy, thy name is Games Workshop. Something should have been done about the Ultramarines, because the Dark Angels out class them in both loyalty and overall interesting fiction.

40k isn't the only warhammer property and Godhand was made in the very early 2000s.

Pretty sure the BAs and FISTS embody the loyalty element more than those two.

>Dark Angels
>Most loyal chapter

ahahahaahaha

>take the Romans
>remove all internal strife
>remove all threat of barbarians
>wonder why they're boring.

What were they thinking?

You understand that most anime plagarise thematic elements from media around the globe, right?

Anime is the AB blood type of fiction.

And God Hand was published in 2001 you faggot.

Dark Angels are flawed in that they don't trust anyone not even their own brothers.

Ultramarine's thing is Roman culture and fighting Tyranids. Its really depressing how they've become the "default" chapter.

I FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO CRAWL MY WAY OUT FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL

Ultramarines schtick is logistics and administration. They essentially govern a flourishing, well oiled space empire.

Even the other good chapters usually only get a single world running smoothly.

Those are characters from Berserk, which started in 1989 which is still predated by Warhammer's Warp, but you guys are incredible faggots

The chaos gods want chaos, the more chaos there is the more power they have, and the more chaos they want. They are fueled by the emotions and psyches of every living creature with a soul/psychic potential.

Funny thing is, the chaos gods were actually quite tame in 40k before the Eldar made Slaanesh into a thing with their rampant decadence and excess because there was relatively little chaos, thus the original 3 chaos gods were much weaker and more content with what they had. When Slaanesh was created by the Eldar's massive space orgy it created a huge explosion of chaos that agitated the other chaos gods and empowered them, which in turn made their thirst for chaos grow much larger.

So ultimately this is all the Eldar's fault.

>>Dark Angel gimmick: Most loyal chapter
t. someone that doesnt know anything about the lore
dark angels are one of the least loyal chapters. not only do they have an immense amount of secrets, but there are many conspiracy theories about them, cypher, and luther, as well as the fallen.

as for the ultramarines, they're just as generic as any other chapter. they have the roman culture, and thats their defining part. just like how the white scars are based around mongols/steppe society, space wolves are furries, that sorta thing. ultramarines are careful and planning where others might be bloodthirsty.

Victim of racism

MAGIC PAIN GLOVE

WHAT SHOULD I DO

oh cool a 40k thread to fun post in

Dark Angels kinda flip flop between extremely loyal and incredibly disloyal.

I recall during the Eye terror campaign the DAs responded to calls fucking everywhere and kicked in SO MUCH SHIT.

But the second they got whiff of a fallen, they dropped everything and everyone.

Excuse me, but the filename said God Hand. You can go and continue on your day, kind sir.

OH FUCK NO, IT'S THE CREEPY ONE

If the Eldar are capable of prophetic vision, why did they not see this event coming?

And if they did, why was it not heeded?

How exactly do you become "the most advanced and superior race Galaxy" while having the perception of a Gearsbox investor?

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>t. Alpha Legion

I thought this was kind of shit until
>Netanyahu
>Alpharius
instantly made it better. Israel is best nation and Alpha Legion is best legion

imagine you're super drunk and high and you're having unprotected sex with a super hot chick who might have stds/vindictive nigger boyfriend. In the back of your mind you know this is a bad idea, but chance are you're gonna keep going.

This is a very accurate representation of what happened to the Eldar

Because grimdark. Thats the biggest rule of 40k. if it sounds reasonable, its not going to happen.

Futurevision in 40k only ever seems to work when predicting inescapable doom to make the universe's fiction more edgy and grimderp.

It never works when it would actually help anyone.

Eldar visions are finnicky. They see what the want to see, and any other details get left out.

One such time was when a Farseer foresaw a fantastic victory. The only issue was that it wasn't HIS victory, but his enemy's. His army was subsequently crushed, and he hand his hand cut off by a Necron Lord for being a retard.

They were too busy shooting superheroin and having orgies.

DARE YOU ATTACK MY NEWEST DEMONIC FORTRESS OF PERPETUAL PAAAAIN

>Yarrick can use his orkish power klaw because orkz basically consider him an honorary ork
>He can't die because the orkz believe he can't be killed

Ork gestalt is the coolest shit

Yes.

Exodite eldar saw it coming a LONG WAY, so they fucked off and become nature hermits.

Craftworld Eldar foresaw it but much later, and by the time they got their shit together and got their craftworlds up and running it was already HABBENING so most of them got caught up in it.

Dark Eldar just happened to be lucky and be in Commoragh at the time.

>Ramsay is actually calm outside of murrican TV
>Jenner is less decadent than the entire Kardashian brood
>don't recognize the bottom left
>HURR FAT JOKES XD
2/10 made me post

LOLOLOLOL
huahuahuaa
thanks man

>don't recognize bottom left

You should probably get off Cred Forums before you go down the rabbit hole

Not just fat. Nurgle is also jovial and friendly. John Goodman is supposed to be like that IRL.

he didn't have a magic pain glove.

How exactly do you end up at the tippy top of the food chain when your core interests are in line with a wallstreet stock broker? I'd expect that shit from humans, not the self styled übermensch.

I recall an Eldar quote wherein a farmer stated "[the Eldar] had long rid ourselves of primitive notions such as pride and vengeance." I guess she left out binge drinking and whoremongering for a reason.

The binge drinking and whoremongering came AFTER they were top dogs.

He's also not a diseased slob, which is kind of Nurgle's whole deal.

Did I just hear JOINING CHAOS

A farseer*

that part was an obvious lie. eldar have the same emotions as normal people, and sometimes they're heavily increased.

Eldar have super refined emotional responses. This includes feeling pleasure/joy. All Eldar feelings are indescribably more intense than human feelings.
So for Eldar snorting coke and partying hard is far more enjoyable than it could ever be for a human.

Eldar is pretty killy

The Eldar as they exist in the 40K universe learned a great deal from the time Slaanesh became real and ate all their souls.

One of those things was to chill out on the whole sex, drugs and rock & roll thing. Well except the Dark Eldar, who kind of decided to embrace the concept TO THE MAX.

The Eldar used to be a highly fertile race that multiplies across the galaxy even faster than humans, but their reproduction got fucked at some point.

TLDR; Eldar used to be like humans, then they fucked up so bad they literally ruined the whole universe. Now they know better.

Friendly reminder that Eldar "superiority" amounts little more than being born with negligible physiological strengths that are outclassed by even basic human augmentation, and possessing an intelligence that is used primarily for brooding mysteriously on hilltops and to speak in unnecessarily convoluted prose.

This is on top of them getting their shit pushed in by a disorganized theocracy that has metaphorically tied its hands behind its back in regards to technological progress.

Eldar of today don't really chill out so much as live every day and do everything according to strict, martial-like mental discipline.

Think a weeb's fantasy interpretation as to what ancient nippon life was like, devoting themselves to perfection in a single thing.

This what the path system essentially boils down to. Exarches are what happens when it backfires and they go crazy anyway.

>Now they know better.
isnt that just fucking swell of them

Fbpb

Wtf is is his problem?

But Eldar grills are so cute tho.

He's pissed that his story will never go anywhere because it's more interesting as a meestery.

I want a Deldar to sit on my face!

That could be an Eldar man for all you know.

Banshees of both sexes rock titplate. Aspect warriors are essentially cosplayers.

So is the God Emperor the only "good guy" in the 40k universe?

I want to BE a DEldar.

Alpharius and Rogal Dorn, son.

Emp is a total utter moral myopia who made so many bad decisions that the only way he can even remotely save face is to fall back on the 'so above humanity he doesn't get them anymore' excuse.

>Emps
>Good
He's an asshole too. He's only good if you're human and you serve his purposes well.
If not, you get mysteriously killed off in a huge battle and replaced by more useful people.

>Comparing the God Emperor with that piece of trash

HERESY

I'd say Vulkan is up there

He's still a genocidial megalomaniac who pushed for a human dominated Galaxy for its own sake.

its heresy either way, so why split hairs?

Vulkan, Coraz, Khan and Magnus.

The closest we had to good guys would be Rogal Dorn, who was just too literal minded to ever really be evil, and Vulkan, who was all around a pretty swell guy.

The Emperor was actually one of the bigger assholes in 40k.

Both of them are currently MIA.

DARE YOU SLANDER THE NAME OF ROBOGUILEMON, OUR SPIRITUAL LIEGE?

The only good guy is crazy uncle Trazyn, the necron overlord.

There are no good guys in 40k.

Big E is close, but he had his flaws, to a significant degree those flaws were what allowed the chaos gods to turn Horus and the other Primarch traitors without him noticing.

Not to mention that while The Emperor was ultimately fighting for galactic order and peace, he initiated wars that massacred billions of innocent people to achieve it. He viewed these people as a necessary sacrifice to achieve a greater goal, a noble but not necessarily 100 percent 'good' ideology to hold.

Also his views on the freedom of his people and what they should be allowed to do were very much 'do what I tell you or die'.

What about Gulliman?

No, that's the Tau

Tau are completely irrelevant.

I like this

Vulkan is a pretty cool dude.

What gave the Roberto Guilible the idea that he had the authority to dictate the rules to every loyalist legion?

God he is perfect with his stupid shenanigans.

Because someone had to.

He's an egotistical fag.

Has the Ultramarine fiction improved since Matt Ward faded away into irrelevancy?

Nothing, the fucker had no authority splitting the legions since his boys weren't fucking there.

The most important rule is the 1000 marine restriction so that if a chapter goes traitor then it's actually manageable.

Context?

>Tau
>Good

Maybe once but not anymore user. Tau are communist slavers ruled by a ruling caste that uses brain washing powers and manipulation to expand their power base.

Also they're completely irrelevant on the galactic scale and comparing them to any of the other factions is literally a joke.

I don't know, is topped paying attention when the greyknight and space marine centurions showed up.

>alpha legion
>existing

Pick one, heretic.

Blowjob road. It's the road you will go down if you die in glorious battle fighting for the god emperor of mankind.

Why don't people just resist the urge to turn Chaos?

Grey Knights codes was a mistake.

>tfw black templars and space furries never listen to you

why resist user

chaos is the one true answer

Is it my turn to quote TTS?

Assuming you are just clueless: Weak willed people can be straight up mind controlled by daemons. Psykers are especially vulnerable to this sort of shit since their mind is in contact with warp entities.
Also they are frequently tricked because most imperial citizens don't know anything about chaos.

>turn Chaos?
SMASH IT

>questioning the spiritual liege of all space marines

That's some top tier heresy there.

But wouldn't that be heresy?

Not fucking canon

>not recognizing the bottom left

Good goy.

yeah sure why not.

Now. You get blowjobs from loyal sisters of battle.
Pls join the guard at your nearest recruiting station.

Firstly, your information is inaccurate.

Secondly, the Black Templars are the most bestest awesome chapter. DEUS VULT motherfucker!

someone red pill me on the TAU

>sisters of battle
TIME TO GET OUT THE EXTERMINATUS, BOYS

>DE and Necrons got design touch ups that (imo) made them much better
>they'll never be in a videogame

>That old minotaurs color scheme
jesus

no

They are weak, vagina faced fucktards who have no honor for no melee combat.

They can't melee for shit.

Which chapter has the strongest gimmick?

Which has the worst?

>Sisters of Battle call themselves the Brides of the Emperor
>fucking them is essentially cucking the Emperor

>Necrons
>Not the secret faction in DoW3

ya know there is a disturbingly low amount of fan art for the greatest guardsman to ever live.

I'd bet 10 bucks that not a single true army of them has ever been painted.

I mean shit people whine about quarter schemes like griffons and sons of guilliman but AT LEAST THEY DON'T HAVE FUCKING STRIPES.

Joining Nurgle sounds like the only Chaos God who can actually make you happy.

user that was OLD Sisters of Battle. Like pre-Sisters SoBs. After the whole Apostasy thing they became Daughters of the Emperor.

Alpha Legion for both. Don't ask why.

Wolf wolf wolf wolf. Wolf wolf.

Wolf.

Dark crusade and Soulstorm

They're little communist manlets that are controlled by hormone stank emitted by their taller commie brethren.
They're all piss weak and not nearly numerous enough to be relevant.

>tfw you will never be violently pegged by multiple Sisters of Battle

IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!

Ollanius pious facing horus was actually a retcon himself.

Originally he was just a guard who 'died in the defence of terra'.

The oldest story of the final battle had a random blood angel be the one Horus offhandedly killed that tipped Emps over the edge

>made fun of them in the 80s
>came back with a million terminator suits, landraiders and mk8 power armors

you spelt Khorne wrong

How?

Best: Salamanders. Dragons, Fire, and just all around being pretty cool dudes to Imperial citizens.

Weakest: Ultramarines. They are just so fucking bland, boring, and up their own asses with how important they and the special book are.

I'd say the Black Templars and Blood Angels tie for a very close second for weakest.

I'm talking about the redesigns they got in 5th edition.

I want my sleek and sexy modern kabalites dammit.

i like the blod ravens in the book and were my first tabletop army

i liked how it was rumored they were a loyalist splinter and how unique it was....now everyone and their mum of new chapters are related to some chaos legion

They look like one of those warning sings you'd see near a construction area.

>Nurgle
>Will be happy, but you'll lose feeling pretty much everywhere and be permanently defigured as a blob

>Slaanesh
>You'll be REALLY happy when you're happy, and fucking wish you were dead the reast of the time. A lot of stuff makes you happy though.

>Tzeentch
>Fuck if anyone knows

>Khorne
>BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Black Templars, Wolfs or Minotaurs

Lamenters.

>The oldest story of the final battle had a random blood angel be the one Horus offhandedly killed that tipped Emps over the edge
I thought it was a random Custode? Or was it an Imperial Fist in Terminator Armor?

please consider not making posts like this because it makes me sad. I want a sister to sit on my face while the other pegs the heresy out of me. I do not know what i am posting

what I wanna know is what happened to all the competing warlords from the age of strife in the vault on terra? they are all perpetuals so they surely haven't died of old age.

more importantly what would happen if there was a breakout? could the imperium even deal with that? could the custodes even deal with dozens of primarch equivalents who all have vastly more combat experience than any living imperial soul? not to mention half of them are alpha psykers, some of whom are just as psychically powerful as big E.

Celibacy is not required in the Sororitas Orders. Therefore fucking the Emperor's Brides sound really really heretical.

Was really cool. Now the Red Scropions, Sons of Whoever the fuck and Silver Skulls get that as well.

I distinctly recall the fluff describing a blood angel coming in and Horus 'flaying him with nothing but a look'

Actually, my dad has a small painted army of the original Minotaurs but I think he cut down on the stripes and only gave them a single line where there's normally two or three.

They're dicks just like everyone else in this shit galaxy.

I should probably name these

>war bearers

Must be annoying when strategizing a campaign involving them vs word bearers.

Why doesn't the emperor recruit the perpetuals from the age of strife of to help run the imperium?

>I'd say the Black Templars and Blood Angels tie for a very close second for weakest.

Black Templars are so fucking BASED.
Otherwise I do like the Salamanders and I agree with you on the Ultramarines being garbage-tier.

They did what no other race could: killed a chaos god.

The gue'la fear the shas'la

either way that is lame and doesn't have the same impact behind it as a single lone Guardsman holding the line against Horus only to be unmade in an instant.

Dude, wtf are you talking about.
Where did you read any of that?

Except it doesn't make any fucking sense how he got there in the first place, which is why they had to fuck around with that perpetual faggotry that ended up undermining what you just said.

What's a good replacement for Chapter Master?

Is this from Helsreach?

They have cute girls and promote racemixing.

Which is the greatest character in all of the Warhammer franchise and why is it Ahzek Ahriman?

Its from the new Beast Arises series.

He only looks that after spending like 9000 years in the warp after going in there on molech

>tfw the warhounds had the most bomb ass fucking colour scheme ever
>it's forever ruined because they went traitor

>implying
Nice try blueberry, if you killed him how is he still around?

I like how its implied that their color scheme was never really painted over, just coated with layers of blood and gore.

>George Bush
>Best Primarch
I'm not sure how to feel about this.

>helsreach

The most overrated BL novel imho.

>He's not read up on the unification wars
Basically before the imperium the earth was like grimdark adventure time mashed together with mad max. Earth was ruled by superhuman warlords who survived the 2,000 years of war before them. They had technobarbarian hordes and everything was fuck and there were demons everywhere. Some of these guys were psychic. Some of these guys were very powerful psykers. One in particular was known for ripping holes open to the warp to do nasty shit to those who tried to attack them.

Lots of warlords ended up surrendering/getting captured alive and they were dragged in chains to the Himalayas and thrown into a super prison built into a mountain that was nigh impossible to escape. The only known instances of an escape comes from the Outcast Dead in which thunder warriors prove to be hyper badasses that put Astartes to shame.

Imagine if instead of falling to Chaos Horus just decided "Fuck it I'm going to rule earth" and was too self-centered for chaos corruption. Yes you read that right. An ego so big that the ruinous powers can't even get a hold on it.

That's the warlords. They didn't want to bow to big E.

L-lewd.

>"We killed Slaanesh" - Tau Battle Reports
>Meanwhile, Slaanesh is still alive and kicking

Fucking incompetent Tau fucks. Probably just killed a random daemon that was slightly bigger than normal and went all crazy thinking it was a chaos god. Ignorant tools.

>arguable deficiency

Why in the fuck did they throw that in there? Kills the whole post.

So do we have any ideas as to what happened to the 2 missing legions? Like any speculation at all?

Is Sigmar one of the missing Primarchs?

One gets fucked up by Russ and the marines join Emperors Children and Ultramarines, according to The First Heretic

It's to leave room for CYOA legions.

So your big titted sharkgirl marine can be real in your own version of events.

>insulting the Blood Angels

Sanguinius and his chapter are still my favorite. The genetic trait/flaw "Black Rage", is awesome.

Does it matter?

We all know the 40K story will never move forward. Do details like this even matter?

This guy looks pretty cool. Is this warhammer? I'm just guessing.

They'll never reveal what happened.
It allows people to imagine that the legion they invented is one of the lost ones.

I remember people saying that about WHF and then Age of Sigmar happened.

Nah Halo senpai
CAT GIRL LEGION WHEN

I ran a Flawless Host Emperor's Children CSM army before it got destroyed by drunk friends of my roommate in college back in the day.

Those flames were a fucking bitch, but it looked pretty cool. I think stripes would be easy in comparison.

>Warhams 41k: Age of Emprah

Fanatical, non-psyker adherents to a pseudo-spiritual philosophy that emphasizes absolute obedience to their self-appointed leaders, who have arrayed their people into a strict social hierarchy.

Contrary to popular belief, they are no better than any other faction, ethically speaking, simply preferring indoctrination and underhanded social engineering over straight-genocide. One might even argue that they're worse than the Imperium or Eldar Craftworlds in that respect - at least they are forthcoming with their intentions.

Beyond their own species, the Tau maintain a collective of client races, including the avian Kroot, insectoid Vespid, and even humans who have fallen for their tricks, fulfilling roles that the Tau themselves prefer to avoid.

Militarily, they tend toward the mecha end of the spectrum, and they can't win a fist fight to save their lives (in a very literal sense).

Just like the two missing romans Legions mang

>Slaaanesh get's murdered again.

Pls Games Workshop, no bully Slaanesh anymore.

Daily reminder that Magnus did nothing wrong.

They can't win any real exchange to save their lives. Shoot them and they break and flee. Tau rely on killing the enemy before they get a chance to hit back.

I don't know if this is cannon, but wasn't Magnus supposedly the Emperor's choice of successor if something happened to him?

Magnus was supposed to sit on the golden throne.

Not sure if that's so much 'successor' so much as 'battery'

No. Magnus' job was to sit on the Golden Throne for a bit while the Emps went out and did important shit.

Once the webway was completed, no one was needed to sit on any throne.

And Horus was Warmaster so he would have succeeded the Emps had he somehow died

He thought himself so untouchable, so knowledgable, so unassailable that even a God would balk to him. Pride was his undoing.

You say he did nothing wrong? Maybe so. Did he think himself untouchable? Undoubtedly.

>Guys stop doing sorcery, it's bad mojo and we honestly don't need it in our armies anyway.
>I'll prove dad wrong by continuing to use sorcery and having my whole legion do it too!

WHFB was '83, 40k '87 and chaos is straight ripped from the Elric of Melnibone series, which is okay because Moorcock is a massive faggot.

Wasn't Horus' appointment as Warmaster, temporary?

How could the Emperor have been a better father?

Not be a huge dipshit on Colchis.

by telling the primarchs his real purpose all along instead of telling absolutely nobody about it for no fucking reason.

no u

What was so great about this bastard anyways?

That and teleporting Angron against his will was where he fucked up and became the villain. He was also a shithead to old perty as well

By telling the fucking grown superhuman men who (almost) all had been raised by foster parents anyway to stop whining like teenagers and get back to conquering the galaxy while Daddy's busy.
The whole "The Emperor was a bad father" angle is such a travesty of writing it's unreal.

I assume you're referring the Kneeling of the Word Bearers? That wasn't on Colchis. It was at Monarchia on Khur.

Lorgar needed to stop being a pussy.
He STILL needs to stop being a pussy.
t. Angron.

More consistency in how he treated his sons.

He left Angron's posse to die while he brought along the other Primarch's.

Mercy killed Angron immediately and divied the warhounds between the legions.
Not destroyed Lorgar's city in such a humiliating way
Told Magnus what he was doing on Terra (especially since he needed Magnus for his plan ANYWAY)
Spent time with the primarchs he didn't spend time with.

That self righteous narcissist can go fuck himself and his book,

good gue'la

By killing the shitstain primarchs so he could be a better father to the rest.

>Mortarion
>Lorgar
>Perturabo
>Angron

Were all fucking lost causes from the beginning and should have been blasted into oblivion.

How was Pert and Mort lost causes from the beginning?

BEST CHAPTER COMING THROUH

Pert was a shit human being, a petulant manchild who was literally a shittier version of Dorn.

Mortarion was an asshole that used chemical warfare and killed billions of innocents from collateral during his missions, who hated everyone and everyone else hated him.

>wtf was his problem anyway!?
Being part of dying franchise.

I can never enjoy the lamenters because the particular shade of yellow looks like calf shit.

The closest thing to good in wh40k are the space orks, ands only cause they hold off a lot of very bad things in addition to their pillaging

When will Malal be canon again so I can use a chaos legion of Orkz and Space Marines together in glorious, silent combat?

Malal, just stop.

For starters he could have not lost his kids to the warp when they were in their tubes.

Then he could have trained them himself rather then bonding an AI to their minds

Finally he could have accepted his own destiny, merged with that stupid dragon on mars and become the chaos god he was meant to be.

>Erebus

If there are massive dicks, he could be used to plug Yellowstone volcano.

>tau
>they're taoist

it's like spacepottery

No. Malal's daemons are the best and he is the only acceptable chaos.

see those are actually cool looking demons

didnt one oh his demons have a hat?

Malal... Come on, lets get you some ice cream.

Especially considering one of his red faced 'sons' came up with a lot of stuff that later went into his codex. Talk about recognizing accomplishments.

Don't know about that one, I only know ones pic related.

We shall deny Nurgle their flesh to fester and rot
We shall deny Khorne their blood and skulls
We shall deny Tzeentch their Fates and Destiny
We shall deny Slaanesh their pleasure and pain
Death to the Dark gods
For the renegade gods
Let the galaxy burn!

>developers knew this game was a broken pile of shit

>developers knew they were releasing with less than half of the originally promised features

>developers changed the steam infographic at the last minute

>developers knowing released Eternal Crusade in this state

Eldar are immortal in the sense that old age will never claim them. Most Eldar were bored with prudish society because they've lived long enough to have done every conventional thing. They experimented with how to have fun again and eventually they turned into something /d/ would blush at.

Craftworld Eldar aren't bored anymore, they're fighting a battle of attrition.

Dark Eldar aren't bored anymore, they turned into pirate/rapist/torturer/gluttons and get high off of psychic anguish.

You mean "makes the whole post".

>7e gutted most of the cool toys away
>Babby carrier one of the only ways to do well
>Psychic powers are reduced or limited
>Paladins too expensive
>Almost require allies to fill in gaps

>this game

This isn't even an Eternal Crusade thread, faggot

Too bad nigger. If you want to talk 40k lore without talking about the videogames then do it in /tg/.

Please don't bully Moorcock

>Unreal 4
>Still manages to look and play worse than Space Marine

>just everything about Dark Eldar
A-at least we aren't Orks, right?

He had the most Marines left after all this shit was over, everybody else was bled dry

DORN

AND

VIDYA

That tends to happen when you manage to miss virtually every major battle of the war.

>Eldar are immortal in the sense that old age will never claim them

Is that in the new codex? It's been stated before that Eldar die of old age, they just live for a really, really long time.

Hey, let's be fair here.
The Ultras lost half their shit at Calth and were pinned down by Lorgar's fuck huge warpstorm.

Two legions were attacking him.

Did you miss the entire shadow crusade?

Implying that Berserk somehow inspired 40k lore.
Current 40k was created in 87.

Wikipedia quote.
>"Miura premiered a prototype of Berserk in 1988."

Lorgar.
Lorgar was his problem.

He wasn't Sanguinus.

And he knew it too.